10th December 6:31 pm

HERMIONE'S ENTRY

Today morning while I was having breakfast, I got an owl from the Ministry of Magic, stating that now since 'Ron Arthur Weasley was dead, his will was to be handed over to the Ministry of Magic within 2 days'.
I wrote back saying that I was 'obliged to get my late husband's will read by my (muggle) lawyer as it was Ron's last wish, and his will has already been mailed off to my lawyer'. Well it was obviously not his last wish; his last wish was to eat apple pie and drink butterbeer; even his last wish was about eating.
How typical of Ronald Weasley.

Anyway, since no one ever got anything dwelling in the past so moving on, during lunch Rose came and told me that  Harry was there to see me.
My instinct told me to send him away after what he had done, but instead I told Rose to show him in. 

He came and sat down opposite me, and asked how I was doing. I told him to cut the crap and come to the point. He got a bit pissed and told me to consider the possibility of Draco murdering Ron. I told him that he was wrong then, and he is wrong now.

He was silent for a few moments then he asked me why I had taken Draco's side. I told him because one, he had accused Draco of something he did not do, and two because, he had called me lots of things on the day I needed him the most.

Harry said that he was sorry and asked me to give him another chance at the lawyer's. Well, then I was stuck in a VERY difficult situation. 
But I told him that, I had asked Draco and he had agreed to come with me.

Hermione 

Diary of Dramioneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें