continued. . .

IInd Installment

" Very well, here it goes. . . 

'This is  the last will and testament of Ronald Arthur Weasley. First there a few things that I would like to declare 
1) Mad-Eye Moody who was presumed dead till now, is very much alive and in hiding.
2) I have substantial proof that mass murderer, Rafael, is connected to Cornelius Fudge (ex-Minister of Magic).
3) The whereabouts of Mad-Eye Moody and Rafael are attached at the back.
4) If you are reading this then it means that the Ministry is on the verge of collapsing, they just need someone to start the fire, and I urge you to confront the Ministry of their connection to Rafael.
Moving on.
I would like to leave the following things with Mr.Harry James Potter -
!) Dumbledore's deluminator as a reminder of our friendship.
2) All of my Quid-ditch related things because I know how much Harry enjoys Quid-ditch.
I would like to save the following things to Hermione G. Weasley -
1) My stack of candies and drinks; which you didn't know about; under my bed as a reminder of all the times we fought on the basis of food.
2) The basilisk fang that we took from The Chamber of Secrets, to remind you that even when I'm not there, and no problem is so big that it cannot be solved.
3) My chessboard to remind you of the time when we had to play real chess in 1st year, and that life is just a game.
And last but not the least, I would like to leave Mr.Draco Lucius Malfoy my wand as a reminder of all the times he used to tease me, and also with hope that he would manage to discover something new from it. 
I would like all of my property and assets to be distributed 35% to Hermione G. Weasley, 2% to Harry James Potter and 63% to all my brothers and sister along with my parents- equally.
I leave it to Hermione to decide whether she wishes to give my will to the Ministry or not. 
Yours lovingly, 
Ronald Arthur Weasley 

Well there it is. The last testament of your late husband, Hermione." said Mr.Black. 
"What? That's it?That's like the shortest will I've ever heard!", said Hermione impatiently.
"Hermione, I don't know, but that is what's written. Now if you will excuse me, but I think it's time for my next client. Good day, M.s.Weasley.", said Mr.Black.
"Good day to you, John." , said Hermione.
She seemed distracted all the way till the taxi. After reaching there, she said, "Let's walk."

I didn't decline.

After a few minutes, she said," I didn't expect Ron to have such a small will. Did you?"
"No. Not exactly. But do you have any idea why he would leave his wand to me, of all people?", I said.  
"Well, I don't know. He was acting mysterious and I thought that talking to John would clear things up. . .but, they've just complicated it further." , she said. 

"Do you plan to tell Harry about what was in the will?", I asked her as we came to her house.
"Well, I have to. I mean Ron left quite a few things to him, and I guess he has the right to know what is in the will.", she said; stopping outside her door. 
"Yeah, I suppose. Oh lord! It's 11:30 already! I'm sorry but I have to go.", I said, which was partially true, as I had another meeting at 11:45 am.

So, . . .yeah. I guess Ron was more than the person he portrayed.

Draco