9th December 10:46 pm

HERMIONE'S ENTRY 

Today was the big day.
I would be seeing Draco for the first time since the funeral.
For some reason I had butterflies in my stomach after apparating (and no, it wasn't because of the apparition). 

Draco didn't fancy the idea of meeting in what he called 'a muggle public place' but after much explaining he agreed. 

I reached the London Eye by 5:20 pm and he was there within 5 minutes. He asked me how I was holding up and I gave a modest, "Quite well, actually", sort of reply.
After that it was sort of an awkward silence for a while until I remembered the real purpose of why I had called him in the first place.
Okay, I know the reason is stupid, but there was no one else that came into my mind, and especially after what had happened at the funeral, I couldn't bring myself to call Harry.
Well, I don't know what people heard and what sort of rumors spread but; what actually happened was that, Harry saw me talking to Draco, and he came over and soon enough their wands were out (Draco acted like it was no big deal), and they were screaming spells at each other.
I told them to stop, but did they listen? No
Then, in the end, I sort of took Draco's side, Harry got angry and. . .and he called me a muggle-headed witch, disgrace to our friendship and Ron.
Well, couldn't call Harry after that sort of behaviour, could I ?
The, the next day, there's a small article in the paper stating how 'two respectable men (Draco and Harry) lost it at Ron Weasley's funeral and started cursing each other; when Hermione Weasley came to Draco's rescue and told Harry Potter to be gone.' 

But none of that matters now, and I plan to leave it behind buried there next to Ron.

Hermione