blueberries.

By seoultwix

the only thing jisoo takes care of are the dolphins in her small town and her blueberries. that's why she nev... More

blueberries
00 | nirvana
01 | dolphins
02 | friends
03 | tension
04 | berries
05 | his kisses
06 | yogurt
07 | bus trip
08 | comfort
09 | library
10 | someone
11 | ignore
12 | activity
13 | warmth
14 | jokes
15 | camping
16 | office
17 | fireworks
18 | waves
19 | protest
20 | be fine
21 | mayor
22 | apologize
23 | stay
24 | take sides
25 | with you
26 | ashes
27 | safe and sound
28 | second threat
29 | eight teens
30 | utopia
31 | untold story
32 | the culprit
33 | hero's fall
34 | numbness
35 | changes
37 | welcome
38 | country roads

36 | jetplane

1.1K 122 96
By seoultwix

🐬

life can never be too happy.

it's not always daisies and sunshines. or rides and circus. there will always come a time where people have to let go and choose what's the best for them.

just like what nirvana feels like tonight.

the wind that always whisper calmness was suddenly at risk.. but hey, atleast, it dries her tears that had been wanting to come out since last time.

she keeps asking herself, what did she ever do wrong?

why does changing had to come through and ruin everything?

jisoo glanced at her friends who were all quiet, sadness obviously plastered on their faces.

"yah, yah!" tarhyung jokingly scolded them as he continuously clapped his hands to keep their sanity awake.

"why are you all gloomy? i thought we're here to have fun!"

"how can we have fun?" jimin vent out a depressing sigh. "you're leaving tomorrow, best bro.."

taehyung once again scoffed and reached for jimin since he was just sitting beside him.

"it's not like i'm not gonna go back," he shrugged. "of course i'd never let that happen. you know i'd do my best to talk to mom, right? i don't want to get out of here."

"cause jisoo would lash out on you," jennie snickered and laughed at jisoo who just pursed her lips.

she had been silent since the day taehyung told her they had to go back to seoul.

she shouldn't act like that, right? but it all just naturally comes out. she couldn't stop thinking about how she'd live without taehyung by her side. she had been too used with the latter's presence that she thinks it will take her a long time to adjust again.

the heat from the bonfire they made beside the seaside were perfectly right to warm them up. all eight of them prepared for this long night to have fun but they were all.. just not in the mood to start at all.

jungkook and lisa remained quiet. while yoongi told chaeyoung to play music, so the mentioned girl prepared her guitar before strumming it for a particular song.

( play the yt video, love ! )

"wow, you really chose that song?" taehyung chuckled at her.

all my bags are packed
i'm ready to go
i'm standin' here
outside your door
i hate to wake you up
to say goodbye..

jisoo inhaled a very deep breath before glancing at taehyung who was now softly staring at her.

he slowly went closer, giving her a forehead kiss before snuggling like a baby. jisoo showed him her sad smile which just made him frown.

"stop smiling if you don't want to.. it's okay," he mumbled.

"don't fake your smile at me, i know you."

but the dawn is breakin'
it's early morn
the taxi's waitin'
he's blowin' his horn
already i'm so lonesome
i could die

"chaeng, stop hurting my feelings," jennie jokingly says to brighten up the mood.

but chaeyoung only gave her a smile. lisa wiped her tears away and for some reason, jungkook wasn't saying anything.

"what's up with you?" jimin whispers at yoongi who just shrugged.

he stared at them for acting so strange, because to witness the rest of them being unusually quiet was new to him.

yoongi on the other hand had always been the quiet one, but this time, his mood was something darker.

and jisoo hated seeing all of it.

she felt taehyung claiming for her hands, caressing the back of her palm soothingly just to calm her emotions.

so kiss me and smile for me
tell me that you'll wait for me
hold me like you'll never let me go

with the remaining lines left from the song, all of them sang in harmony and finished it with nothing but tears on their faces.

'cause i'm leavin' on a jet plane
don't know when i'll be back again
oh babe, i hate to go..

"done singing? now spill."

everyone went quiet when jennie crossed her arms and raised a brow at her four friends.

"nini.." jimin confusingly called her but she only told him to wait.

"what? what's happening?"

jisoo went silent. the aura from her friends these past few days speaks a lot, and jennie finally realizing it wasn't a surprise either.

she just wanted to go home and take a rest.

facing yoongi, jennie bravely asked him a question that jimin had never imagined.

"you're leaving, aren't you?"

taehyung glanced at jisoo who looked away after a second. she couldn't handle the heavy pain in her chest and looking at taehyung's eyes brings more ache.

"chaeyoung, lisa, jungkook and i.." yoongi had a hard time speaking as he kept sighing to ease out tension.

but jennie wasn't having any of it.

"we decided to move to busan."

"is this some kind of fucking joke no one told me we're having?" jimin angrily stood up and lisa started breaking down.

"is that the reason why your parents didn't return to the firm?"

jungkook kept his silence while chaeyoung started mumbling her apology.

"all four of you.. and you didn't even told us?"

🐬

"baby.."

jisoo raised her head to meet taehyung's gaze. he was offering his hand for her to hold, and jisoo quickly took it.

"don't eat too much blueberries, alright? leave some for nirvana."

"you know i can't help it," jisoo scoffed and crossed her arms that made their linking hands let go of each other.

in one swift move, taehyung held her by her waist and reached for her pouting lips.

he titled his head on the side for more access, gently parting jisoo's lips to taste her even more. the latter wasn't even prepared at all but getting used to taehyung, she kissed back without hesitation.

"taehyung, people might see us-" since they were at the rock formation near the lighthouse, jisoo had to be aware of the surroundings.

"who cares about them?"

"you're a brat," jisoo rolled her eyes but he only dived deeper for more.

"and? you still love me."

🐬

"you need to go now.." she whispered while still snuggling closer to his chest.

"baby, tell me if you don't want me to leave. i won't.."

but she wasn't selfish.

no, she can never be.

"your mom's waiting for you.."

"you're killing me. what can i do to make you happy atleast? i swear i'd stay if you'd just tell me. i will."

don't leave.

she wanted to say it, she really does. but taehyung's mother lingered in her mind. she was alone at seoul, waiting for her two children. how could she break his mom's heart by telling taehyung to not leave her?

it wasn't only that.

chaeyoung, lisa, jungkook and yoongi happened to be leaving on the same day as taehyung going back to seoul.

she was also the only one who had talked to them for the past few days after the bonfire. jennie and jimin.. were too mad to even listen.

she is too, but she's jisoo. one smile and she'd turn soft. one hold and she'd forgive you.

"don't overthink too much.. you know how much they love nirvana. they'd be back, trust them.."

"how about you?" with only three words, she still couldn't help but to let out a sob that made taehyung to wrap his arms around her, carressing her back.

"of course i will. i would never want to stay away from my home," he mumbles against the side of her head, even combing her hair like how he always does.

"and i'm not talking about nirvana," he softly chuckles. "i'm talking about you."

"you're my home, kim jisoo."

taehyung gave her his last heartwarming smile before gently mumbling, "i promise.. i'll be back for you."

jisoo tried her very best not to cry, waving at taehyung who's now about to leave.

"wait for me."

"i will."

"promise?"

"i love you."

"i love you too."

so she waited..

because that's how pure her love was for him.

but he didn't came back at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 305 14
Nothing in this whole wide world don't meant a thing. If I ain't got you with me, baby. - Taehyu...
78.3K 3.4K 31
Jennie Doesn't care for love,until that a super hot guy called Taehyung come to her school,and she had to stuck with him all the time.. The cover and...
15.7K 1K 21
When a small-town girl , Kim Jisoo , allows her friends to drag her to a concert in the city, she doesn't know what to expect. What she surely doesn'...
32K 1.4K 24
Kim Jisoo the girl every boy is mad for at their Colleage fell in love with her Best friend knowing he can't love her back. Because.. He already has...