Falling Again || bnha

By Helolo06

❝BUT IF I HADN'T FALLEN, I WOULN'T HAVE MET YOU ❞ [various x reader] When an unknown... More

"Hello, World!"
Burn Marks
Rude
School or Prison. Aren't those the same?
This is why I don't socialize.
The Purple Man
Secrets. We all have them either if we know them or not.
V is for Villain
Midnight coffee
Why can't I have my Sweets in Peace??
Don't you think it's a bit cold for ice cream?
A God/Hero wannabe
A Hug that was worth the wait.
Takoyaki: the love of my life
The goddamn Hero outfit
A Destructible God
Honey and Milk
Just like Home.
Urgh, Where are you, Sleep?
Me? A God? Pfft
Would you hold my hand, if the world was up to flames?
Lil' Museum of covers (Falling Again edition)
The unordinary life of (Y/n) (L/n)
Crazy How Fast this felt Like Home.
My weakest point isn't my mind
STOP EATING MAH FOOD ARGHHHH
The Beast isn't merciful.
I wanna become something else.
A magical girl! That's what I'll become!
Midnight and coffee.
How long I wanna stay by your side? Does forever count?
Forever is not a number? Oh, then infinity.
Infinity can't be determined? Then as long as you're alive.
I don't care if you're going to live for an hour or thousands of years.
I want you, so stop denying my love.
But I don't want your love.
JUST WHO THE HELL AM I?
Seth was big big dragon, with a big big heart.
Yellow is now my favorite color.
A broken home, makes a broken hero.
Aren't broken heroes, just villains?
Give me the goddamn stars
Almost a happy ending.
Love is such a bitter medicine, and I'll never take it.
I think the world likes to see me suffer.
Don't worry, darling, I will always be your safe Haven.
Monsters will always be my favorite.
Wow, so many creative names.
The light has gone out of life. It doesn't shine anymore.
Has no one told you that you should bow before your god?
"Eyes blue like the Atlantic and I'm going down like the titanic."
I'll say a little prayer for you.
The World was only meant for the chosen ones.
I am not worth saving.
For you, I choose death.
We were meant to be. Can you not see it?
You were only a child.
Love is everywhere.
You are like cinnamon rolls
Annoucement

Whatever you say, Brocoboy. Whatever you say.

2.9K 149 77
By Helolo06

(Y/n) can get really anxious when she doesn't know the answer to some questions. That's her quirk's fault, since she always knew how to answer questions.

So yeah, her quirk is kinda of her destruction. It slowly breaks it's user without them noticing.

 _________________________________________

        It was a simple morning, with a few clouds in the sky along with some birds. After saying goodbye to Midnight, the man and the girl also left earlier for school.

     Aizawa had claimed to have some papers to deal with, so the girl decided to tag along and head to the school's library.

      They were both quiet, while the girl admired the view of the streets, the man wandered through his thoughts. "Why are you so quiet?"

   The girl took her attetion from the view to look at the man, who looked in confusion at her.

        "Hm, I've always been like this, no?" She smiled teasingly receiving a scoff from the man.

     She slightly laughed but continued speaking "Well, as a way to compensate my never ending lines of thoughts, I used to speak all the time to not drive myself insane"

        The man hummed in understanding at the girl, "I guess it worked a little"

        "You almost drived me insane" She giggle to which he slightly smiled, but the conversation ended as the spot the school from afar.

    And parting ways on the teachers office, (Y/n) entered the library, to see a familiar green headed boy, with a simple (f/c) hairpin holding part of his hair back.

        "That's a pretty hair pin, where'd you get it?" The girl had approached him and whispered into his ear, making the boy jump.

     But instead of a flustered expression—that she expected, he smiled turning his head towards her.

        "From a pretty girl" As if taking what he just said the both bursted into a flustered expression.

      (Y/n) tried hiding her flustered face, which caught the freckled boy attetion. This is the first time he say her in such a mess, had no one flirted with her before? How? She is so pretty...

        He cutted his own line of thought, slowly he grabbed her hands taking them away from her face so he could see her better. "Do you always come to the library at this hour?"

    Trying to take her mind off of what just happened, Midoriya spoke, still keeping their hands together.

          "I- uh" (Y/n) tried to formulate a sentence but all she got out was a bunch of incoherent words. The boy smiled even more to see the girl in a messy state, afterall, it's not something you see everyday. 

    The coughed recomposing herself "I don't, I just needed some books."

         The boy hummed, "What books? I can help you find them." He smiled, watching the girl head for a nearby bookself.

         "Basic books to help me with the finals" The boy walked to her side, watching her fingers graze lightly against the books on the self. "Aiz—Mister Aizawa won't let me use my quirk during the test, so I have to resort to the old, outdated studying method. Which I haven't used in centuries"

         The boy sweatdropped, knowing that she probably didn't mean it as a figure of speech. As she took out the book from the self, on the empty space she made on the self, stood a black haired girl staring directly at her with star in her eyes. "I can help you!"

         "Momo/Yaoyorozu!" Both Midoriya and (Y/n) jumped at the sudden scare. Momo ran around the bookself, immediately squeezing the girl's fingers between her hands.

         "Our class is having a little study day tomorrow at my home!" The (h/c) girl only stared wide-eyed as the black haired girl only got closer and closer to her face as she spoke. "You should definetly come!"

      "I-It's okay! I'll only slow you guys—"

     "No way! I can even make your favorite tea! What is it?"

     "I don't know!" The girl started to get anxious at her own lack of response "Your favorite?"

     "There are so many!" She accidently squeezed the girl's hand a bit hard, bringing it closer to her chest, not noticing the girl slightly wince "I'll prepare a whole tea set for you!"

     (Y/n) slightly looked to the side in hopes of finding Midoriya arkwardy standing there, but there was no one there.

     He left!

     "Won't that be too much trouble?"

     "No way!"

       "Okay, I'll come" But before the black haired girl could say anything, (Y/n) broke off the contact, this time she squeezed Momo's hand "Thank you, Momo, you're the best!" She smiled catching Momo off guard. 

      Momo scratched her now pink hued cheeks, a little smile making it's way to her face " It's okay, I just want to help you guys" (Y/n) smiled, as she admired the girl.

       How selfless.

       "I'll see you then!" The girl watched Momo leave.

     "See you then." That's when Midoriya came out of a bookself with a few books "Did you really leave without saying anything?!" the boy smiled at the girl, walking towards her.

          "Calm down, I was picking a few books for you before class starts" The boy showed a few books to the girl.

    Chemistry, physics, and other every school subject alongside a few hero subjects, which in all honesty (Y/n) never heard in her life.

           "How to save a civili—Really?" (Y/n) sweatdropped at the books title.

            "Yeah! Like how to treat a child who is crying" And so Midoriya went on and on. How to save a child, how to save an adult, don't yell and et cetera, et cetera

             Isn't it common sense? people actually have to learn to not yell at injured people but bakugo... yeah, I take it back. People should learn this.

       "Ah, I see" She grabbed the book from the boys hand. Holding the heavy books with both her hands. The boy looked at the pile in her hand, grabbing a few books for her.

       "Let me hel—"

       "I don't need help" the boy sighed at her stubborness. He had recently heard from Aizawa that (Y/n) was probably developing an inferiority complex. Later he also heard that Todoroki and Iida were also called to his office.

         Perhaps he wants us to help her "Hey (y/n)?" Maybe that's why she's been denying our help.

        "Yeah, Izuku?" In all honesty, he never knew when they both started calling each other by their first name, it just happened naturally.

    It always warmed his heart hearing his name roll off her tongue.

        "Just because you're a god" He swiftly grabbed the books in her hand "You don't have to deny help"

       "Wai—Give it back" He dodged the girl's attack, making her give up. "It's not that I don't want your help, Izuku" She held her elbows in her hands as the warm feeling hit him again. "It's just that— I don't know how to explain it" 

       He looked at her, waiting for her to speak "My species has always looked down on your species, and seeing a few humans being stronger than me is..." She sighed deeply "depressing"

       However, before he could cheer her up she grabbed the books from his hold "so, I feel weaker than weak, don't worry." she smiled at him, stopping him from speaking again " the last thing I need is pity from a human".

       "Letting people help doesn't make you weak."

     "Yeah, but I feel strong when they don't" She looked at him, seeing his sad made her heart ache "But if one day I need your help," She looked to the side before looking back at his smile "I'll throw my dignity away and ask for help"

    "Okay!" Midoriya cheered.

     "Oh and tell Mister Aizawa to stop telling people I have an inferiority complex, that man knows nothing" 

      "Who told you that? wait—CAN YOU READ MINDS!?"

                    "Yeah" The boy burst red from all the things he said in his head about the girl, he was doomed.

     "Just kidding. Todo told me" The green haired calmed down, the girl smiled seeing his red face "But I can tell from your face you have a colorful mind" She pooked his forehead with her index finger before heading inside the classroom.

      "Wait! IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!" The boy became redder then before, running inside after the girl.

    "Whatever you say, brocoli boy. Whatever you say."

_______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 423 29
Imagine being able to raise the dead. (y/n) doesn't have to imagine it, and neither do her disapproving classmates. Within the cruel confines of midd...
1.2M 34.4K 55
discontinued [F/N] [L/N] is an incredibly powerful young woman, living with one of the most powerful quirks known to man. She wants to become a her...
21.3K 593 22
DISCLAIMER! THIS IS THE OLD VERSION! CHECK OUT MY PROFILE FOR THE REWRITE THANK YOU :) _______________________________________________ She started ou...
6.1K 157 23
[Y/n] [L/n]. A fifteen year old girl who is an incredible powerful young woman. She wants to become a hero to honor her parents, who were murdered by...