Wired

By Hsienhui1978

It's a game of life and death. "Do you like my preview? The movie will start soon. Get your popcorn ready." ... More

Disclaimer
Author's Notes
Chapter 1: A Crazy Day
Chapter 3: First Meeting
Chapter 4: Bait
Chapter 5: Close To You
Chapter 6: Who Are You
Chapter 7: Confused
Chapter 8: Another Crazy Day
Chapter 9: Notes
Chapter 10: The Game
Chapter 11: Case of the Skirt
Chapter 12: Puzzle Pieces

Chapter 2: Safe At Last

953 44 34
By Hsienhui1978

"Let me send you home," he offered. She nodded quietly. The bombing incident really shocked them, even himself. Yue looked extremely solemn.

*flashback*

30 seconds.

Didi put his cutter on the yellow wire. Then, he hesitated. He moved to the purple one and back to the yellow wire. His hand trembled. Yue saw it.

"Yue?"

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be."

"I should have listened to you."

"It doesn't matter. I shouldn't have judged you."

"No offense taken."

"Didi?"

"Yes?"

"I trust you.....I trust you with my life."

They both looked at each other, in silent understanding. His hand moved to the purple wire......

Suddenly, it was pitch black.

They cut the electricity of the building.

"Can you see?" Yue shouted, panicking. 10 seconds left.

"Yue, just in case we don't make it." He held his breath, his hand finally steady, as he looked at her. "I think you are one hell of a woman."

He cut the purple wire and both of them squeezed their eyes shut, waiting for the bomb to go off.

But nothing happened.

Didi opened his eyes and saw the timer had stopped. "WE DID IT, YUE!!! WE ARE SAVED!"

Her lips trembled with joy as her teary eyes sliced through his heart. He embraced her tightly. He vowed never to let her out of his sight again.

They drove in silence with her looking out of the window all the time. Didi allowed her to be quiet.

Sometimes in their line of work, they need not say much. He understood.

There were so many near death moments for him too. But the fact that she saw how her ex-partner got killed was something he had yet to experience.

"I will stay here with you, Yue." He said when they entered her apartment.

It was a 2-bedroom apartment, with everything she needed living on her own. It was neat. Just as he thought. Her personality won't let her otherwise.

"No, Officer Wang. Please go back and rest. It's been a long day for you too."

"Please. At least let me leave when you are asleep."

She smiled. "Are you trying to be a hero again? I will be fine. This is not my first."

"I insist. We can drink to celebrate."

They knew it would be a short-lived one. Wang Yi Bo likely had an accomplice. He would come back to revenge.

Yue had no strength to argue. Maybe it was not a bad idea. It would be nice to have company tonight. For a change.

"Help yourself with anything in the kitchen. Oh, do you have extra clothes? You can shower in the next bathroom."

He always had an overnight bag in his car, ready for unexpected events.

When he came out of shower, Yue was already done. She was in the kitchen with a towel around her head and she was trying to open a wine bottle.

He gulped. She only wore a dress shirt, which was fell just past her knees. Is that what she wear to sleep?

Didi could not help but stare. She looked so beautiful.

"Hey, you're done. Do you like wine? I ran out of beer."

"Yes. I'm okay with wine."

He noticed her hands were shaking. "Let me do it."

She smiled and gave him the corkscrew. She tried to calm her hands by clasping them together. Her legs were feeling sore too.

She wished she could spend some time in a warm bath. But it would be rude to leave her guest alone out here.

They sat down on the floor, leaning on the couch and started drinking. "I always prefer to sit like this when I drink." She said, crossing her legs.

Suddenly, she felt conscious of what she was wearing. It was her usual attire but she forgot she had a guest.

"Sorry, I need to change." She started as she got up but Didi pulled her down.

"Don't. You look beautiful."

"Officer Wang, are you drunk already?"

He laughed. "Not so easy. Please call me Didi."

"Didi." She paused. "I need to get used to it. You better stop talking nonsense." She smiled, sitting down and pulling a pillow to put on her lap.

Her couch faced the window, overlooking the lights of Chengdu city.

"How did you get a stepsister?" She started.

He smiled. "My mother remarried when my father passed away. I was ten when Lin came about."

"You seem to care about her a lot."

"She is a little rebel but yes, I love her."

"I can't imagine you as the dotting brother. You seem so..."

He glanced towards her and waited. Her side profile was captivating. He found himself drinking in her beauty.

"Are you going to say something nasty, Officer Shen?"

She burst into laughter. "I wanted to say indifferent, okay? Let's change subject".

"Is the fake boyfriend offer still open?"

She groaned and slapped her forehead. He grinned.

"Those are words of people at death's door. I don't recommend you take them seriously."

"Oh? I was not joking, Yue. If you need me."

"I don't need anything. I just want to solve this dammed case. So no one gets hurt."

Suddenly, they fell into silence, both in deep thoughts, recalling what happened earlier today.

"Tell me about your ex-partner."

"She died. Trying to save me. It could have been me." She said taking a sip of wine.

"We were both chasing down the serial bomber. I got there first but he overpowered and held me as hostage. Just like today."

She pursed her lips. "She rescued me but she sacrificed herself. There was a time bomb and I could not—-" she choked. "I could not get to her out in time."

Tears started falling down her face, fast.

"If only I was better at my job, she won't die. It was my fault."

She could not stop the tears from falling. Her body started to tremble and she put her wine glass down to wipe her tears.

Didi reached out for her arm but she flinched. "Didi, you fool!! You could have died. If you died, and I lived, do you think I would be grateful to you?"

"Yue, we didn't die. We made it. We beat the bad guy today. And you," he held her cheek gently. "Shouldn't beat yourself up for her death."

The warmth of his hand on her cheek immediately broke something inside her. She turned and grabbed his shirt, burying her face on him and sobbed hard.

He started caressing her hair. "Shh, you will feel better after you cry. I am here."

"Stay, Didi." She muffled on his chest. "We can chat whole night. I don't want to be alone."

"Woman, you need to sleep after this. No chat.

"But we still need to finish the wine."

"After the wine. You need rest."

She pulled away and rubbed her nose. Looking at his wet shirt, she chuckled. "I'm sorry. I don't know what happened to me tonight."

"Yue, you don't need to be strong all the time." He said softly, his heart was beating wildly as he saw her red nose, eyes and lips. He wanted to take her in his arms right now.

"I do. It's my job. I'm surrounded by men who think I can't perform. Just because I have a pussy."

When she said that, he felt a pierce in his heart. He was one of those men.

"Yue, you are one of the most capable police officers I have ever met. I'm sorry I misjudged you."

"I get that often. Did I tell you that I thought you were handsome when I first met you?"

"Really?"

"Yes but then when you started talking...."

"What?"

"I thought how can a handsome boy be so cocky and rude. Man, you really pissed me off!" She chuckled, her head felt light.

Under the dimmed lights, she thought how mesmerizing his sharp features, and striking his looks were.

She remembered her heart skipped a beat when she entered the room filled with men and saw him for the first time.

"And now?"

He moved near her. He could smell the alcohol on her breath. Their eyes stayed connected.

"You're not that bad, Officer Wang."

The air around them thickened, as they kept staring at each other.

"And you, Officer Shen. You are.." his breath hitched. "Beautiful. I want to..."

Their faces were inched closer to each other.

"What do you want?" She whispered, feeling herself drowning in his brown eyes.

"This."

He closed the gap and swooped down for her lips. He kissed her open mouth and gosh she tasted so sweet.

He cupped her face and pulled her nearer to him, kissing her deeply as his tongue flicked on her lower lip, asking for permission to enter.

She kissed him back, open mouth too, a hunger deep inside her, she wanted him badly.

Their tongues fought for dominance as his hand reached her back pulling her to him. She moaned.

They paused, foreheads on each other, as they gasped for air.

"Yue, I want you." He whispered.

He tugged on her towel and her long beautiful hair cascaded down. She had always tied her hair up in a tight bun.

He groaned and his mouth went back to hers. He laid her down on the floor as he continued to make love to her mouth.

He started kissing her neck and nape, trailing down her shoulders where her collar bone was exposed. She gasped, sensations overwhelming her.

"Didi, I need you."

She reached underneath his shirt and touched his chest and abs.

He lifted his shirt over his head before started unbuttoning the buttons on hers. Her touch was putting a fire on his groin.

But he was too slow and Yue had to help him. When her dress was finally undone, he pulled it over shoulders, exposing her breasts.

"You are so beautiful."

He sucked on her right nipple and she moaned. The tingling sensation caught her by surprise.

The last time she had sex was one year ago. She yearned for his touch. He cupped the other breast and started licking her peachy nipple.

"Delicious."

He trailed his lips down her stomach and when he finally reached her core, she stopped him.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"NO!! Didi, I'm on pill, so it's okay to..." she said shyly.

He smiled and kissed her hard again on her lips. His fingers went down and touched her pussy. "So wet for me."

He put another finger inside and she moaned loudly. "Didi!"

"I love it when you moan my name."

He pushed his fingers in and out. Her body was trashing with the sensations, sensing a wave of orgasm is coming to her.

"Come for me, Yue."

She could not stop. Her body started shivering as she reached her peak. When she was about to slow down, he smiled. "I want to taste you."

She gasped when he started sucking on her clit, licking the juices flowing from her. "Oh God!" She screamed.

"So delicious." His tongue flicked her mound and his finger entered her again pumping in and out.

"Didi. Fuck me now please."

He could not hold it in either. He quickly removed his boxer, spread her legs and entered her.

"FUCK YUE! You're so tight!" He exclaimed, feeling sensations as he pound into her.

"Oh my God, Didi!" She tried to clench something as she felt his big cock filled her all the way inside.

He started pounding into her and the whole room was filled with their scent and panting. He took her legs and placed them on his shoulders giving him more access into her. She moaned.

"Faster, deeper! Please!"

"Yue! Fuck! I love fucking you."

"Fuck me, Didi! Harder!"

She felt she was falling off and as he pounded into her, she climaxed, her body shivering.

"Fuck Yue, I'm coming!"

He released himself in her and collapsed on her. Both were panting and sweating as they held onto each other, unmoved.

He started kissing her neck and ear. "That was wonderful."

She smiled. It was the best she ever had.

"Let's go to my room."

He raised her head to look at her, questioningly. "Yue, are you sure?"

"I still want you."

"Oh Yue! I want you so fucking bad again." He groaned, feeling his hardness. His lips went down on hers hard, again. Then, he picked her up bridal style.

"Shen Yue, the first time I saw you, I wanted to know how you will feel in my arms. On my bed."

Her eyes widened. He smirked.

"You are everything I imagined you to be."

Author's note:

It was fun writing this. 😂

P/S You need to be 18 to read on. Or read at your own risk.

💜💛
Hsien
Final edit 17.1.2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 994 36
DylanWang F4 Leader who like to take bet, but what will happen when his gang ask him to make new nerd girl to fall in love with him... ShenYue just t...
17.4K 730 9
Despite the high fever, Yue decides not to take a break from the filming of Meteor Garden and faints on set. Fortunately, a great nurse takes care of...
50.3K 3.2K 59
#WATTYS2020 The lives of rap songwriter, Wang He Di and aspiring singer, Shen Yue, intertwine at a music club in Suzhou. It is love at first sight fo...
14.8K 701 12
The Tiger Moon Series is a compilation of AU DiYue fiction shorts where each story will consist of two chapters, with one entitled Yue and the other...