Saints of Los Angeles (A Mötl...

Da AeroLover21

Motley crue are going to rehab. In June of 1988 things are changing but are they for the worse or better? Af... Altro

Cast as of 1988
Mötley Crüe are going to rehab
one month later
Loud, Rude & aggressive
Stormy Joy Rose?
Sweet child of ours
Time skip with Drama.
Heaven & Hell
The phone call
You want what? - Doc
It's A Boy
Primal Scream/ 1991
The Flower
What could have been
1992
Don't give up!
Don't give up part 2
Vince Neil (A Month Later)
Two Tours & A Surprise
1992-1994
1994/ Happy Birthday.
Rodney & Lisa
Terms,Conditions & Family secrets
The Interview, The Appointment & The Discovery
Athena Leah Bass
Bass
One Month Later
1995/ Poison
Trouble at the studio
Just Another Pyscho
Changes
Löve Hürts
Party Like Tomorrow Is The End Of The World
1997
Home Sweet Home???
1998-1999
SÖULMATES???
Pray for me (2000)

Making Up/The Mötley Interview

111 5 3
Da AeroLover21

Chapter starts after the therapy ' date '. Then skips two weeks to the interview. Enjoy....

Mick couldn't understand why or how but for the first time in a long time they actually made love, not just sex, but they became one.

Rebel was breathing heavily next to him on the bed. "You okay Princess?" Mick asked softly with a smirk on his face. The girl gulped glancing at him. "Yea you-You just really gave it all and- I love you." She muttered looking him over. "You started it busting into the office like that." Mick muttered with a look. "Why did you? Not that I'm complaining or anything."

"I just-I- I mean I wanted the fighting to stop." She said shrugging. "And it will." Mick promised kissing her shoulder before he stood up to go to the bathroom. "Hey did I tell you we finished the album?" He asked from the other room. "N-No." Rebel muttered, sitting up in bed. "Hows yours coming along?" Mick asked washing his hand. "Close enough I guess." Mick sighed. "And what about Vince? Hows he doing with everything?" Mick asked looking his face over in the bathroom mirror, he really felt like shaving.

"Um- Okay with all things considered. W-Why?" She asked nervously watching him walk back into the bedroom.

Mick sighed sitting down on the edge of the bed, his body not liking the idea. "I'm worried about him." Mick said honestly looking to his wife. "Found out the reason Tommy voted him out was because he told Heather about the other girl, so of course Tommy blames Vince for his divorce and not his own actions. Like the over grown child that he his." The man said with a roll of his eyes. Rebel hummed agreeing that much, she loved Tommy Lee, after all he helped her in a time when she had nothing to her name, the goof ball helped her find her cousin and could also be credited with her and Mick finally ending up together, but with all that in mind the drummer was still a big child. He never thought before he did something, never thought about other people or just others feelings and at the moment Tommy was being a hard head not wanting Vince around and that pissed Rebel off to no end.

"And you know Nikki didn't want to be around the drugs." Mick added softly. Rebel sighed. "I know- I get Nikki's reasons but still- Vince has stopped everything again- It was only after Stephanie di-." Rebel paused and started playing with her hands. "It was only after the incredible loss of his daughter that he went back into that dark place- But he's turned around again- Focusing on his other kids, B-Beth and the solo." Mick shook his head. "You know that what I had to say in the end had no real meaning after the Idiot Twins both voted Princess, I miss having Vince in the studio- But I do happen to think the new kid has talent and he plays guitar too so-."

Rebel playfully kicked him on the side. "What happened to Look here Princess theres only room in this band of idiots for one guitarist, so why don't you pack up your dolls and shit and go home?"

She asked with a playful look. Mick licked his lips looking over his naked wife. "Well see two main differences since then baby." Rebel crossed her arms with a smirk on her lips. "Such as?"

Mick chuckled rubbing her leg. "Your not gonna like it, but number one back then you couldn't play the guitar to save your sexy ass and-." She huffed sitting up on the matress. "Your brilliant at it now- But you did have a great wise teacher." He added. Rebel scoffed. "Isn't wise just another word for old?" She asked uncrossing her arms. Mick snickered.

"What's the second reason?" She asked regretting it as soon as the spark left his eyes. "Um- Now having another helps because of-Well my spin and all- Back then I didn't understand real pain- This is um- I can't see how it gets any worse than this." Rebel sighed not knowing if she should bring up the hip replacement surgery's again- After all things were going okay.

"Princess?" Rebels eyes snapped to Mick. "Huh?" The man was looking at his hands with what almost seemed like a dark cloud over him. "I-I love you and I hate the doctor- I hate people poking in my head and I-I think as of right now we can work this out together- Just me and you- When we feel like we need to talk then we talk okay?" Mick asked softly with a loving light in his eyes. One she hadn't seen in what felt like a long time.

"And when I do something that pisses you off or the other way around we don't get moody- We just sit and explain why it hurt us- Okay?" Rebel gulped. "Yea. I think we can do that much." She said taking hid hand. She started twisting his wedding ring around her mind drifting off to what she did in the studio.

Mick smirked. "No more bottling it up, not more mind games or lies or anything. Talking and good old sex helps alot." He half joked, but her eyes were locked on his ring and her mind was somewhere else. Mick gulping thinking she was trying to decide if she should bring up the surgery's. But he was wrong.

"I- I think I'll go talk to a doctor about that damn surgery." He suddenly said taking her hand.Rebel smiled jumping up.

"You will?" She asked looking him over, everything forgotten for now. "What harm could it do at this point- I mean look at how I have to sit down anymore. I hate that I'm freezing up- My body don't do what it used to- What it's supposed to and I can't stop thinking about when I hit rock bottom with this sickness what It will look like and feel like- What the kids with think what you'll-."

Rebel put her hand on the mans cheek. "Hey calm down. Your made the way you were suposed to be. Your Mick Mars- Your the killer guitarist of Mötley Crüe- Your a father, band brother and one hell of an amazing huband- Just breath okay baby!" She whispered looking into his eyes afraid he was going to have a heart attack or something.

"I honestly don't know where I'd be without you." He whispered moving in to kiss her softly.

(Two weeks later)

Mötley have the first interview with John. Rebel and Vince both finished the albums and are getting ready for a small three month tour. Mötley have a much longer tour planned.

"I'd like to start by saying congratulations on eleven years of the band. You just hit ten last year- That album primarily Primal Scream was just outstanding!" Nikki smirked. "Thanks- Rebel had everything to do with that new song being added- Originally it was just going to be a greatest hits record but- She came to me with this song about her childhood and we grew up the same basically, invisible dads and nuts for mothers so- We just worked it out together and I really wanted it on the album." Nikki said with a sigh, remembering a time when he and Rebel were good.

"That's actually why we came out with another album so fast- The demand for new music after that song was a big one." Mick added. "So can we take a second to talk about your lives outside of Mötley?" The interview asked.

After everyone but Tommy gave some kind of approval the man started back.

"John, you were the former lead of the band The Scream and now your with this Crew." He asked motioning to Mick, Nikki and Tommy. John smirked. "Crazy huh?" He asked with a smile.

"Nikki you've gotten married and had another child- A son this time." Nikki grinned. "Yea me and Brandi are great and we did add little Gunner to the family. Joanna is an amazing big sister and Brandi is great with her."

"And Mick your oldest daughter is getting married to her long term boyfriend Axl Rose, lead singer of Guns N Roses. You also have two grandchildren right?" Mick sighed. "Yes. Stormy and Axl are finally getting married. Um I think they said after the tours are finished and Guns are working on some videos or something so that should be over by the wedding. The two are really planning it out."

"Your wedding to Rebel was in a court house correct?" Mick hummed. "Yea- We always talked about having a normal wedding after but things never turned out that way." Nikki snickered. "Man my wedding was on a beach! You've been married since 1982 old man step it up and give my baby cousin a really wedding!" Mick sighed. "I don't think Rebs would  do the whole white dress thing." Tommy added. "Same. I haven't personally had the chance to meet her yet, but from what I've seen of her on TV and all she isn't really a girly girl. Thats okay- But I couldn't see her in a ball gown either." John said softly. "Your both right." Nikki added. Mick smirked looking the others over. "I think she would." He said with a playful look.

After the topic was dropped the interview continued.

"Tommy rumour has it that you and Heather are finished?" Tommy's face was hard as he crossed his arms.

"And? Yea me and the bitch are over and she's trying to take Ava and Colson from me- Let's not talk about that!" He snapped. "O-Okay- Back to the ablum. Well actually first why did Vince go?"

Tommy rolled his eyes. "Well a few reasons actually. See after his loss he dove - Understandably- Back into some hard drugs and I-I couldn't chance being around it." Nikki said softly. "So he was kicked out?" The man asked. "Who cares!" Tommy snapped.

"Actually he needed time and we didn't have it sadly. The record company was demanding another album and we- we couldn't finish it without a singer. My wife got Vince back on track but it took time and she also got him to agree to make a solo album to clear his head- So that's what happened and we needed a new addition." Mick said softly.

"That's were you came in correct?" The man asked looking to John. "Yep. I've always loved Mötley and well now I get to sing lead for them. It's really a dream come true for me." John said happily. "I just hope the Crüeheads take to me like the guys have." He added.

"Yea it was natural when John came in for his audition - We were looking for a singer but this guy comes in and straps a guitar on- We were like wow!" Tommy said with a grin pushing on the singer.

"It was a fun surprise to see him with a guitar. We started going off each other it was great."

"Yea me and Mick started jamming and it just- Crazy amazing man!" John said with a smile.

Stormy smiled watching her dad on TV. "Granpa!" Bruce said seeing Mick in a close up. Axl walked into the room with his son back from the store. "Did we miss much?" He asked sitting next to Storm. "Um- You missed my dad talk about us and the new videos some little girl stars in." Bruce smiled. "Hey dad look at uncle Tommy, he's mad."

Both looked to the TV to see Tommy now standing going off about something. Nikki started pulling his microphone off his shirt. Mick was glaring at Tommy and poor John looked lost.

"This interview is over- Sorry about him." Nikki said handing his microphone to the man before he pushed Tommy out of the caneras view. John gave a slight wave and left aswell leaving just Mick. "The kids just upset about the divorce. He has a temper on him not most people would believe because of his normally up beat goofy mood. Sorry about how this ended." Mick said embarrassed before he left.

He found Nikki going off at Tommy in the hallway. John was leaning on the wall watching the terror twins fight.

"That was uncalled for!" Nikki snapped sounding more like Mick. The guitarist smirked happy that at least Nikki grew up.

"The guy started asking about what I already said I didn't want to talk about!" Tommy snapped kicking a table over. Magazines slid across the floor. Mick sighed looking at the cover of People.

Mötley Crüe drummer Tommy Lee cheated on actress wife Heather Locklear on separate occasions with different wemon and rumored to have more children. Divorce in the works. "I can't do it anymore." Says Heather.

"He asked if Kory was telling the truth about the baby girl! You didn't want to answer him with the truth!" Nikki snapped shoving Tommy up against the wall. "Your abandoning a helpless baby that didnt ask to be born- Your doing what my dad did to me!" Nikki scream.

"You don't understand!" Tommy snapped shoving Nikki off him. "I understand your acting like a selfish ass who doesn't want to take responsibility for your auctions!" Nikki screamed.

"Lets go Nikki." Mick said seeing a few security coming. "You cant have a caln conversation right now. Your both worked up." John sighed. "I'll stay with Tommy. You two go." John said softly.

"Good luck." Mick muttered walking Nikki out. John gulped looking at Tommy. He was sitting on the floor with his back against the wall and his head in his hands.

"You wanna go get ice cream?" The new memeber asked. Tommy looked up at him with an unreadable look on his face.

"Yea okay." Tommy muttered standing.

Updated. 2,339 words.

Motley with John.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

183K 4.8K 61
(DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I had just became a fan of the Crüe and this was my first Nikki fanfic, so it is not very good. I wrote a remastered v...
169K 5.1K 37
"𝐈'𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬." "𝐇𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮." "𝐇𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨�...
474 6 8
after escaping your abusive dads clutches with your little sister, you move to west hollywood into a dump of an apartment on april 13th of 1981. you...
Primal. Da Lucyy

Fanfiction

500K 15.7K 164
It's 1989, you are in a highly successful all girl, hard rocking metal band. You're touring the world with a number of bands who don't take you serio...