Wings |H.S.| |A.U.|

By _HStoyles43_

"Listen to me." I grab his face in my hands the way he always does to me. It always comforts me, so I try it... More

Background/ Trailer
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27

2

27 3 0
By _HStoyles43_

Chill Bill ~ Rob $tone (*)

Club Can't Handle Me ~ Flo Rida (1*)

Hypnotize ~ Biggie Smalls(2*)

**Watch for asterisk!**
Whatever song I attach above ^^ is the song to play when you see the asterisk like this (*)
The other songs will have an asterisk placed like this: (1*) or (2*) or (3*) and so on. Usually I have the character say what song they're hearing, so you know which is which. But just in case, I'll start listing them in order of appearance. Just remember, the song I actually attach above is the one that plays for this symbol: (*)

Anyway....sorry:)) back to the story.

•••••

Rayne ~

"So you'll be back tomorrow morning in time for us to do your annual birthday breakfast?" My mom asks me. She's been questioning me all day about this unusual plan I've made with Keegan. Obviously she doesn't have a clue about what's really going down, but that's clearly the point.

"Yes mom, I promise I'll be back in the morning. I know I usually celebrate my birthday with Keegs the day after, but her grandma has plans that day so she wants to bake me her usual cake and give me my present today instead."

I can tell she's a little confused about the change of plans. The usual plan is to celebrate my birthday all day, then the next day I spend it with Keegan and sometimes Micah. I think this makes sense though, at least to me and Keegs anyway. I just have to talk my parents into falling for it. Lord I hate lying.

Keegan said it's not technically lying, we are celebrating with her grandma today. I'm just not giving them the full truth of what we're actually doing. I still haven't been told the full plan though. I don't even know what the place is called, what it looks like on the inside, what kind of events take place there, nothing. I know nothing.

My thoughts are broken by my moms sigh."I guess it's alright. I'll talk to your dad about it during his lunch break. I'll let you know what he says."

Suddenly the front door opens. I don't even have to look to know it's Keegan. "I'm hereeeee. Hi Mrs. Belinda. How are you this morning?"

"I'm doing well. And you?" My mom asks with a smile.

"Really great. But I'll be even better if Rayne will get ready to go so I can spoil the crap out of her for her birthday." She says while placing both hands on her hips. She taps her foot impatiently and looks at her bare wrist like there's a watch on it.

I roll my eyes. "You're so theatrical. And I am ready. I'll text you later mom, can you call me when dad gives you an answer please?" I grab my mini purse and start to head out the door to go shopping with Keegs.

"Of course honey. Have fun, and don't steal anything."

"We would never mom. Love you, bye." I hug her and kiss her cheek.

"See you later. Let me know you make it there alright please!" She shouts as we walk to the door.

"Will do!" I yell back.

We walk outside and to Keegan's car. When we get in she turns to me with a huge cheeky grin on her face. "I'm praying your dad says yes, but even if he doesn't I'm still buying you the sexiest, most badass outfit you've ever worn. You're gonna be looking hot as fuck for tonight."

"Well if we're going to a nightclub I better look somewhat decent." I chuckle at the thought of showing up to a place like a nightclub in a pink tutu or something.

"Oh you'll be looking more than just 'decent morning honey. I'm gonna have you looking sexy as hell. In fact, you're gonna be lookin' like the queen of Hell when I'm done with you." She gives me a devilish smile add on top of the statement.

I raise my eyebrow at her. "And that's a....good thing...?"

"Fuck yes it's a good thing. The devil himself is gonna fall for you after I'm done dressing you. Trust me."

Right, because that totally sounds promising.

•••••

We've been walking around the outlet mall for almost two hours now. Keegan is highly frustrated because she keeps finding articles of clothing I find gorgeous but she finds "not sinfully sexy" enough.

Like what? Why do I have to look sinfully sexy tonight?

"Ok, we're going in here. If they don't have some fucking sexy black clothes I'm gonna kill someone." She says while bursting through the doors of Forever 21.

"Well even if they don't have what you're looking for, I still love this store. We'll find something." I place my arm around her shoulders to release the tension she's had pent up for the last hour.

"No, I'm picking, that's the deal. Just this one time that I'm picking your outfit ok?" She points at me in all seriousness.

I throw my hands up in defense. "Yea yea, I got it."

We both start shuffling through the racks. Throughout our search I keep finding so many cute outfits, but Keegan keeps turning them down. She eventually tells me to go sit down somewhere and let her do the searching. I roll my eyes but oblige anyway, knowing she'll turn down anything I offer.

When she walks by where I'm sitting to search through more racks I whisper to her. "I'm not wearing fishnets by the way. That's where I draw the line."

"Yea fishnets are too mainstream. I even think they're hideous. Like, we're here to look hot not catch some fucking fish." She rolls her eyes.

We've both never understood the point of wearing fishnets. Most girls can really make them look good, but we can't and we don't want to try either.

"Fuck yes. Yes yes yesssss finally. I've got it. Go to a fitting room and try this on while I find matching shoes." She pushes the articles of clothing into my chest as I stand up. Before I can even really look at them she's pushing me towards a fitting room.

"Try it on, even though I know your size and I know it'll fit. I wanna see if it's sin-,"

"Sinfully sexy. Yea I know." I roll my eyes again.

She flips me off as I shut the door on her. When I finally look at the clothes my jaw almost hits the floor. Oh heck no.

The top, a black cropped tank, is almost nonexistent. I can already tell it's gonna show a lot of cleavage. And that is not my style. The jeans are high-waisted black ones with holes in the knees. These are actually cute.

But my parents would still kill me if they saw me in this.

I guess it doesn't matter since they won't be seeing me in it. I did say I was going to trust Keegan. It won't be that big of a deal to dress kinda slutty for one night of my life. I am turning eighteen, gotta live it up. Yolo.

After trying on the outfit and seeing that it fits my body perfectly, I open the door and step out. Keegan is already there waiting for me with a pair of what looks like black heeled boots. She's really wanting me to be blacked completely out tonight.

"Before you say anything, can I say you look sexy as fuck. This is exactly what I was going for. I don't care what you think, you look hot and you're wearing this. And I've got these boots for you too. The heel isn't thin so you can dance in them, because trust me we'll be dancing tonight." She hands me the shoes and claps her hands together in excitement.

"I actually do like it. It's hugging me in all the right places I think." I sit down on a chair and start putting in the boots she picked out. I actually really like them.

"It does make your ass look really good. And that's super important." She winks at me and I scoff.

I stand up in the heeled boots and look at myself in the mirror on the side of the wall. I do look pretty hot.

Keegan is grinning from ear to ear when she stands behind me and places both hands on my shoulders. "This is perfect. You make me sick. Nobody should be this fucking pretty. I hate you."

"Shut up Keegs, you're the prettiest girl I know." I slap her arm at her ridiculous statement.

"Eh. Anyway go change so we can check out."

"I don't know if I'm actually even getting to come over yet. My mom still hasn't let me know what my dad said."

"Oh you're going tonight no matter what. I've got back up plans for any scenario. Now go change." She ushers me towards the fitting room again.

After I change back into my clothes, we pay and leave the outlet mall. Just as I hop in the car I feel my phone vibrate signaling that I'm getting call. When I pull it out I see that it's my mom.

"Hey mom, we just got done shopping."

"That's good. Well, your dad said it should be fine for you to stay at Keegan's tonight. Are you coming back here to pack?"

I click my seatbelt on and nod to Keegan. "Yes we'll head there now. I'll see you soon." Keegan smiles when she realizes that the answer was yes. "Yes. Love you, bye." I hang up, and when I turn towards Keegs she shrieks.

I wince and plug both ears with my index fingers. "Keegan what the heck? Chill dude."

"Don't tell me to chill, I'm excited as hell. This is gonna be the best night of your life I swear." She grins widely at me and then shifts the car into gear, speeding off down the road.

•••••

"Oh hell yea. You look like a bad ass biker chick. I'm in love, I did so good on this." Keegan pretends to pass out when I walk out of her bathroom in my outfit for tonight.

We had just finished eating dinner and cake with her grandma, who is the sweetest lady ever. She got me a new keychain for my birthday. She knows how much I love collecting them, and this year she got me one with little koalas on it.

"It's a little revealing at the top, but it's just for one night so, why not?" I smile nervously while checking my appearance in the mirror.

This definitely isn't my style, but I do look hot.

"Exactly, it's time for you to pop out and show out for once." She smacks my butt while walking behind me to grab her own outfit.

"Weirdo." I whisper to myself after she closes the bathroom door behind her.

I'm not gonna lie and say I'm not nervous about tonight. I've never done anything like this before. We're literally sneaking out to go party. At an actual club. I'm scared.

But it's fine because Keegs promised me she would make sure it's nothing too crazy. And I told her I'm only doing one shot since it's my birthday.

Mhm, sure it'll be just one. You'll be downing your fifth shot within the first half hour and you know it. I silence my subconscious because I know she'll try to convince me to go ten times more wild than I'm planning.

I refuse to get drunk or, god forbid, high tonight. I already made that very clear. I just want to take a shot and dance a little. Or a lot. I just want to have fun before I have to come back to the dull reality that is my life.

I hear the door click open behind me and I turn around to find Keegan looking quite......different to say the least. She's in all black just like me, except she's wearing a mini dress with knee high stiletto boots. I've literally never seen her wear something like this before.

I'm ninety percent sure my jaw touched the floor. "Holy smokes Keegs, you look hot! I'm jealous!"

"I decided to go a little wilder with my appearance tonight too. You know, to make you feel more comfortable doing so yourself."

"That's so nice of you. Thanks." I pull her in for a dramatic bestie hug, and she laughs at me.

"Ok, so you've got your outfit done. Now I want to do your hair. I'm thinking a high sleek ponytail. What do you think?" She turns me back around so I'm facing the mirror and purses her lips.

I shrug, not really caring what she does to my hair. Only because I'm sure it won't outdo my outfit. "Sounds good to me."

"Perfect."

She gets to work on my hair, and then immediately starts working on hers after. She goes with a sleek bun, while mine is a sleek ponytail just like she said. When we're both done getting fully ready, Keegan pulls out her phone for what I can obviously guess is a selfie.

"How did I know?" I ask her mockingly.

"Oh shut up. Lean in." I oblige, and we both take a smiling selfie. I decide to be goofy and grab her face and kiss her cheek right before she snaps another one.

"Awww we're so cute." She scrolls through the photos we just took, laughing at the last one.

"Are we ready?" She asks me.

"You'll kill me if I say no so, yes."

"You're right."

I laugh, but remember to stay quiet since her grandma is asleep. She grabs her keys and turns to her windowsill. This is a single story house, so we don't have to worry about climbing down anything. We can just crawl through the window and step down onto the grass easily.

She lifts the window up slowly, careful not to make any noise, and then crawls through and hops down to the ground. "Alright Rayne, you're turn. Try to be quiet when you crawl through." She whisper shouts at me.

Well nah dip Sherlock.

I toss her my mini black purse, and then ease my body through the window. I go right leg first, followed by my left. When I see the ground only inches from my feet, I let go of the window seal, plopping smoothly to the ground.

"Like a pro." She throws a wink at me.

"Like a pro." I repeat her words while she stands on her tiptoes to pull the window back down.

She leaves a crack at the bottom for us when we come back. The last thing we want is to have to come through the loud front door. Every time you open and close it, it squeaks and creaks like a dying animal.

She finishes with the window and turns to me. "You ready to fuck it up?"

"That's one way to put it." I shake my head and we start off to her car.

(1*)

On the way there, we jam to Club Can't Handle Me, and I throw my hands into the night air. I already feel as free as a bird doing just this. I can only imagine how I'll feel at the club.

I don't even really know what to expect. The only club experience I've ever had was watching people party on TV. And I am not doing half the crap they do on there. One shot and then dancing my butt off. That's it.

We drive for about ten minutes before we finally pull up to a parking lot outside of what I can only guess is the club. Keegan was right about it being secluded, you can tell by its location and outside appearance that it isn't one of the better known places. But that's alright with me. I'm not gonna be surprised if the atmosphere is just as wild though.

We get out and Keegan throws her arm over my shoulder, forcing me to skip with her to the entrance. I notice how there isn't a long line of people waiting like in the movies. That's a good thing so far....

When we reach the entrance, I look up at the sign above the double doors. Aerial Nightclub.

Interesting.

(*)

Keegan is speaking to the bouncer, which is actually a typical club scenario from the movies. I feel like I'm just standing here like a weirdo until she turns to me and grabs my hand, pulling me through the doors.

She leans down to my ear. "Here we go..."

"Mhmm." I speak through my teeth. Starting to feel all the nerves I've kept bottled up until his very moment.

The first thing I notice is the music I can feel beneath my feet. The bass of the song that's playing rumbling from the base of my feet all the way up to my chest. The next thing I notice is the lighting. Strobes dance all over the room that's about the size of your average high school cafeteria. I immediately sense the wild vibe I've been craving just by looking at all of the dancing bodies, swaying to the beat of the song booming through my body. Everyone literally looks like they're lost in their own world, and that's exactly how I want to feel tonight. Wild and free. Sounds like your typical horse girl movie. 

The beat from the song drops and I thought I could feel it through me before, but that's nothing compared to how it feels now. I have to stop and make sure that we aren't experiencing a freaking earthquake. When I realize it's just the bass from the song, I grin widely.

Oh heck yea.

Keegan lifts our tangled hands in the air and spins herself, nodding her head to the beat. I find myself moving my hips to the song, not caring if I look like I have no idea what I'm doing. 

She leads us straight to the bar on the far right side of the club, and we have to brush through sweaty bodies to get there. When we reach the bar, she asks the bartender for two tequila shots.

"It's this young ladies birthday, we wanna go crazy." She has a wild look in her eye while speaking to him and pointing at me. I gulp at the idea of whatever she meant by that.

"Coming right up." He winks at the two of us, then turns around to start making our drinks.

"I said just one shot. Don't forget that." I'm making extra sure she gets the memo.

She rolls her eyes at me. "Sure sure. We'll see."

"No seriously Keegs, I know I'm here to have fun, but I can do that without getting blackout drunk ok? One of us needs to be somewhat level headed by the end of the night, and I know it won't be you." I laugh loudly at my joke. Whereas she just scoffs and turns back to the bar just as the bartender hands us our shots.

"Thank you sir." She slides mine to me and grabs what I assume is some type of salt. "Now, watch me. You gotta do this the right way or it'll taste like shit."

I watch her carefully as she licks the back of her hand. Um...ew. Why in the wo—ohhhh. I feel like an idiot after watching her pour some of the salt onto the back of her hand.

"Alright so lick the salt, down the shot quickly, and then put the lime in your mouth. Watch." She does exactly what she said, licking her hand and downing the shot. Immediately slamming the mini glass on the table so hard I think it'll break. She grabs a lime slice and puts it between her teeth and sucks on it. When she's done she throws the lime on the ground, obviously not caring that she just littered, and throws her hands in the air.

"Whoooohooo. Hells yea! You're turn birthday bitch. Do exactly what I just showed you." She places a lime slice next to my shot glass.

"Alright so I just lick my hand like this?" I mimic her actions from before, licking the back of my hand, and she nods. I pour some salt on the damp area, and then lick it again. I grab my shot glass, not waiting for me to chicken myself out, and throw the drink back. I wince at the taste, but remember that I need the lime after and grab it from the bar to place it in my mouth. After sucking the lime juice, it tastes a lot better.

"Wow! That was actually good! Strong, but good." I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand.

"See! Shots are fucking awesome." She lifts her hand into the air to signal the bartender again.

"Hey no. What are you doing?" I pull her arm down and give her a frown.

"Oh come on Rayne, one more won't hurt. You said it yourself you liked it. Just one more I swear. I won't let you get drunk. And after this we can go dance." She raises both eyebrows at me, awaiting my answer.

Gosh dang it Keegan. "Fine, one more. That's it. Then we dance until our feet fall off."

"That's my girl! Here we go," she signals the bartender, "another round of shots please!"

"Coming right up." He winks at us again.

What am I doing?

He finishes making the second round and hands them to us. "Enjoy ladies."

"Alright," Keegan slides me my second shot, "we do this one together."

We both lick our hands and pour the salt on them. "Ready?" She counts down from three.

On one, we both throw the shots back again, and grab the lime slices. I wince again, this one hitting me hard, but not like the first one.

I can feel something in my stomach already though. That was literally only my second shot. Lightweight is an understatement.

"Ok. Now we go dance." Keeg grabs my hand and pulls me away from the bar and towards the dance floor.

(2*)

When we find our own decent spot, we both immediately start swaying our hips to the beat. I recognize the song as Hypnotize. I've always loved jamming to this song. Especially in the kitchen while cooking with my mom. She claims to hate this kind of music, but I never miss when she would nod her head to the beat despite her disapproving stare when I'd start singing the words.

I find myself not hesitating to rap the words, since I know ninety-percent of them, and Keegan laughs at my expression, me joining her. I throw my hands in the air and continue to sway my hips. I feel like we look super seductive right now, especially when I see Keegs start dropping low to the ground and giving her bottom a little shake. I cackle at her, literally cackle. I have no idea why I found that so funny. Right before the chorus, she stands behind me and grabs my hips. I get the memo and start to move against her to the beat.

I just know we look like a super hot lesbian couple. And I'm not complaining. I know we look sexy.

This is the best night ever.

•••••

It feels like hours later when we finally step off the dance floor. We're both a sweaty mess, and I'm having the absolute time of my life. I follow Keegs as she leads us back to the bar. When we reach it I turn her to face me.

"Oh. My. God. I'm seriously having so much fun! Thank you so much for this." I bring her in for a hug and squeeze her so tight, she starts coughing.

When she stops sounding like she's dying, she looks at me with wide eyes. "Jesus Rayne, I know I'm awesome but don't kill me. You're  very welcome though. You know I'd do anything for you." She kisses my cheek and turns back to bartender. Except she orders her own drink instead of something for me too, respecting my wishes.

I'm only feeling a little buzz, but I'm perfectly sober. See, I don't need to be drunk to have fun. I do have to pee really badly though. I tap Keegs' shoulder to get her attention.

"Hey I've gotta pee really badly. Do you need to go?"

She shakes her head. "Nah I'm good. I can come with you though?"

I look around the place until I spot the restroom sign. "No it's ok. I see the bathrooms, I'll be fine. Don't move though, I'll be right back." I grab my purse and sling it over my shoulder while making my way towards the restrooms.

It takes longer than it should to get there, being that I have to push through all of the sweaty bodies. When I finally reach the hallway, I turn the only way I can, left. Right at the end of the short hallway are two doors. They both have a bathroom symbol on them, but not a gender sticker.

Well that's convenient.

How am I supposed to know which one is which? I guess I'll just have to pick one and hope for the best.

I decide to go with the one on the left, because in the movies when everyone chooses to go right, bad stuff happens. Right as I'm grabbing the handle to the door on the left, a deep rumbling voice sounds behind me.

"Wrong choice sweetheart."

I freeze my hand on the handle and turn my head to look over my shoulder behind me. I hear myself gasp before I can control it when I see the sight behind me.

Standing there, is the legit prettiest human being I've ever seen. And yes, I mean prettiest. This guy is gorgeous, more so than I am not that I think I'm Beyoncé or something. The guy looks to be in his twenties at least. His long legs are clad in black skinny jeans with rips in the knees. He's wearing a regular black t-shirt, exposing his tattooed left arm. The right looks almost completely bare compared to the left. I can hardly see with the lighting back here though.

What I can make out, standing about ten feet away from him in a red lighted hallway, is that he's tall, has dark curly hair, and is wearing a devilish smirk on his face. Usually I would want to hit someone for looking at me like that, but for some reason, this stranger is only drawing me in with it.

He suddenly starts walking towards me with his hands behind his back, and I turn completely around so I don't feel cornered or anything. I see his jaw moving up and down consecutively looking as if he's chewing gum. When he reaches me, I can see up close that he has light colored eyes. The lighting makes it where I can't tell if they're blue or green though. Either or, they're still gorgeous.

My voice finally decides to work, which surprises me since he's standing pretty close to me now. "Um, well it's not like I could tell. Whoever didn't put gender stickers on the doors is an idiot." I let out a breathy laugh.

His smirk grows, and he chuckles a little. "Common mistake."

I tilt my head to the side. "You come here often?"

"Sure." He sort of shrugs my question off and points to the door on the right. "I believe that's the room you're looking for. Unless I assumed your gender incorrectly. But I don't believe I did." His pale eyes drag down my body slowly, then flick back up to my own dark brown ones.

Oh my god he just checked me out.

I clear my throat before speaking again. "Uh, yes you did. I'm a girl. I mean a woman, or...um....yes I'm a female. You assumed correctly." I'm so glad the lighting is red tinted so he can't see how hard I'm blushing right now.

He smiles a full teethed grin, and I see a dimple make its appearance on his left cheek.

That's the sexiest smile I've ever seen in my life. Wait- I'm such a freaking idiot. I have a boyfriend, I should not be thinking about this random guy this way.

I come to my senses and blink away my thoughts. "Well, thanks for helping me out. But I'm gonna do what I came back here for now so...." I sidestep away from him and turn to face the correct door. I grab the handle to open it and turn around to look back at the stranger. But when I look he's already gone.

Well he moves fast. That was weird too. But why was he so hot?

Oh my god subconscious you need to stop. Micah is just as sexy as that guy. And he's a great kisser.

I bet that handsome devil outside kisses a thousand times better.

Ok I'm done with thinking for the rest of my life.

•••••

Ooooooo la la.

Obviously she didn't get his name, but I'm sure we can all assume the handsome devil stranger was Harry 😈

Also, let's please pretend the gif of Harry above is in the red tint. I'm gonna figure out how to do that myself later.

Part two of the club scene is gonna be the next chapter. We'll be seeing more of Mr. Styles then.

Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading and vote if you want.

Don't forget to check out my first story that is incomplete called SHE.

<3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 7.4K 47
[COMPLETED] It is well known that the world isn't a nice place. There are too many people and not enough humanity. Emma learns this very quickly when...
9.3K 856 28
"You want war? Then war it is. She'll be mine no matter what. If that makes me a murderer, then so be it. You have intertwined our destinies. You inv...
318K 5.4K 27
"Harry I'm scared." I whispered, tears streaming down my cheeks. "Don't be Maddie, I'm here." He whispered, gently kissing my forehead. Suddenly a do...
72.2M 1.5M 119
*Story Contains Mature and Explicit Content* [COMPLETED] "Strangers in the dark can change your life in the light." "As I reach the front door I can'...