His Beta of Submission

Por YOLOwriting101

"Be mine." I flinch, my mind being brought back to reality. When I hear him say such a thing it instantly ma... Más

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five*
forty six
forty seven

nineteen

3.8K 139 47
Por YOLOwriting101

I am...highly impressed by Ezra's resilience.

He's gone a good while with not having sex with me. Not that I'm wanting of such a thing. I just believed he wouldn't failed by now. Except he's doing better than I would've ever assumed he would.

Because as of right now I was standing beside him in his bathroom. He was just brushing his teeth while I pulled my shirt up above my stomach, only having on briefs. I stared at myself for a bit to see if there was anything growing.

Then I purposely turn towards him, and he looks down at me.

"Does it look like anything has grown?" I ask him, and he looks in the mirror at me.

"You look pretty flat stomached to me. Do you not like having a big belly?" He just asks me casually, and I pull my shirt down.

I sit atop of his counter, grinning up at him. He was avoiding eye contact with me and I stretch a bit. Leaning against the mirror, I pull my legs to my chest.

"It doesn't bother me, not at all. It's just been awhile I guess. It was big when I was pregnant with Remi, but it differs baby to baby." I state confidently.

Ezra nods in understanding, and he spits the paste into the sink. When he starts to wash his mouth out I lean towards his ear. My lips close upon it, I chuckle.

"You intrigue me the longer you wait." I whisper in his ear, and he yanks back from me. "What's wrong?"

"You're being mean." He groans, taking a deep breath and shaking his head. "Have you finally realized how sexy you are?"

"Only momentarily. I just find it cute how...you're trying so hard not to have sex with me-."

"It's more than that. I want to touch you, kiss you, have sex with you as well. There's...a lot of things I want to do with you besides sex. It's like you think I'm some sex fiend." He whines to me. I don't say anything because I did see him that way - using a different word than fiend.

"I mean...you didn't show me otherwise. Until just recently, but you've held out for quite some time. Despite all the things I have been doing to make you give in. I guess...you're stronger than I gave you credit for." I tell him, and he smiles at me.

"I know. Don't underestimate me when it comes to the words I say. I mean them!" He stuck his nose up at me, soon smirking. "It's just up to you."

"I guess we'll never have sex. Ever again..." I emphasize the word 'ever' and his eyes widen. Except he took a deep breath at my words.

He picked me up from the counter, his hands gripping my waist. Then he set me down on the floor just to walk around me. Now that was...a surprise. I expected more than that.

When he walked past me I wondered if he...was serious right now. There was only so long he could go until he gave in...

I want to see how long he can go.

"How will we tell Remi that I am pregnant? He wasn't very keen on me having another child besides him... Will you be there when I tell him?" I ask him curiously as I rush past him. I walk backwards, watching him.

His eyes widen and he slammed his hands on his face, gasping.

"You haven't told Remi?!" He cried dramatically, and I shook my head no. "W-why?!"

"I at least wanted to get ultrasound pictures. To legitimize it first. We hear it from some random man...but how about we see pictures that certify it further. You never know if something could happen that causes me to mis-."

"Don't even think about that!" Ezra growls at me. I see him shake his head, completely pushing that thought out of his mind. "That's not an option... I can't... You'll do great, being here - you'll be stress free!"

He clapped his hands in excitement, skipping past me in a way that reminded me of a child. It was...kind of amazing to watch.

The way he skipped down the stairs and I see him pick Remi up from the front of the flat screen. Ever since Ezra got that humongous TV that's all he watches...is that.

"Where are Blueberry and Sapphire?" Ezra asks Remi as they walked to the kitchen. I followed behind them and saw him smile brightly.

"They mostly stay in their homes. Lime also made a cocoon! He will become the special moth I love soon! Are you excited too?" He asks Ezra curiously, causing his smile to crack a bit.

I knew he couldn't stand bugs, especially moths. When he first came into Remi's life he wasn't keen on the whole big situation. Sooner than later, he bought him new tarantulas.

"I am...slightly excited. Moths are very...no. Good for Lime." He stops, and I saw Remi look a little frustrated that he didn't truly answer his question. "At least you're dressed, we'll have to take you to preschool soon."

"Can I bring the iPad you got for me with me?" He begs him, and I frown.

"Remi I've told you before that you can't bring it with you. It could get stolen or broken - you'd be crushed if that happened." I remind him because I can't believe he'd try asking someone else.

Remi didn't seem to believe me and looked back at Ezra. Except he waited for a response from him and completely...did he disregard what I just said?

Ezra's lips tightened into a straight line. He looked at Remi awkwardly because he saw he was being a...

"Bad boy." I sneer, and Remi flinched. "Remi don't do that. You have been doing this recently and disregarding all that I'm saying, and being spoiled. Enough of that, stop right now. I don't like talking to you this way, but enough is enough."

I shake my head at him, and I see his eyes begin to water. He hid his face in Ezra's neck, completely hiding from me.

He looked away awkwardly still, but still set Remi down at his seat. When I went towards him and got his plate he closed his eyes so that he couldn't see me.

That...bothered me.

"Remi don't be like that to him. He's right, you know." Ezra says to him, and Remi opened one of his eyes.

"He...he called me a bad boy. I just wanna bring iPad. Why he be so...mean to me?" He whines and I began to notice that tears were going down his cheeks.

I started to...feel my eyes get watery. Why is he behaving this way?

I look at Ezra, seeing him stay quiet and I narrow my eyes on him. He frowns at me for giving him such a look.

When I finish making Remi's plate I set it before him, and he still avoided looking at me. Except I've dealt with this before...just not in a long time. Especially because of someone else.

I pick him up from his seat, hugging him. His body was a little stiff, but I could manage with that.

"Remi remember what I've always told you. It's good to be grateful, but not expectant of this all the time. Don't be spoiled...that's not the Remi I know. Your...your bugs told me they miss you - the other ones. You have gotten distracted on what 'cool man' has gotten you that you seem to have come to this. You even don't listen to me, and that hurts my feelings... Do you want to hurt mommy's feelings?" I question him softly.

I began to feel him soften up and he wasn't stiff anymore. When he hugged me I sighed in relief.

"No, I do not. I am sorry...I just want to show them my iPad."

"In moderation. You can always have sleepovers and such, then you can bring your iPad. Just don't forget about other things too. Don't be spoiled - it's not a good trait, okay?" I look at him now, and he wiped his face of tears with the back of his hand.

I wipe some away too, grinning when he nodded.

"Okay, here. Eat so that we can hurry and go to your preschool." I state, setting him down and he started eating happily.

Now I walk away from him so that I could change to drop him off. Except I heard heavy footsteps following behind me and I sigh.

"Stop following me." I say to him as I enter my room. Ezra enters with me and I now look at him. "What do you want?"

"I thought that was amazing. How you handled that in such an exemplary fashion. When I was a child if I didn't get my way my parents would give it to me no matter what. They never tried to give me lessons, not until I was becoming a teenager...around thirteen did they start. Then...when I was fourteen that was cut short-."

"You made him that way. You spoiled him and that's not what I wanted or asked you to do. I want him to be grateful and happy, not spoiled and happy. You almost made my baby into the things you hate most - a brat." I spat at him, and he gasps.

"No...I don't think Remi would go into that realm. I just can't help myself." He whined, and I shake my head as I pull pants on.

"Well start helping yourself!" I snap as I grab the car keys. "He has never acted like that, until you came into his life. Just because your parents did that for doesn't mean I want you to do that for my child. Don't forget...he's my baby, not yours."

I see Ezra look at me sadly, but he soon nodded.

"Thanks for listening-."

"I will just give him things he wanted in moderation, yes? Only on a occasion- not instantly." He nods, and I shake my head. "What? You can't just make me stop giving him things. You still seem to be in that mindset where you can't afford the smallest things. I'm here, you're both safe and sound."

"S-stop with that." I shake my head and begin to leave my room.

"Why do you want me to stop? Why are you difficult on understanding that you have me-?"

I turn around abruptly, resting my hand on his chest. I grin up at him and I saw his eyes widen. When I start to let my fingers climb up to his lips, I press down on them hard to keep them shut.

"I don't want to hear anything about me being difficult. Aren't you the difficult one?" I question him, and when I let go he grabs my wrist.

He was glaring at me now, and I raise my eyebrow.

"How am I the difficult one? Answer me that one? That makes no damn sense." He growls at me.

"You're so hung up on trying to usurp Xavion's power that you have been doing this for almost half your life! And over what-?"

"That 'what' is that he killed our parents so that he could obtain that power. They were going to make me Head Alpha, he knew that, so he killed them and hid the evidence. I saw him do it...then he took my Mate to keep me further down. These 'what's are why I haven't let it down. I'm not difficult, just doing what I think is right because some bitch stole everything from me; and he thinks that's okay." Ezra snapped at me all at once.

My eyes widen because...he hasn't told me that before. He's given hints before, but not like this. I yank my wrist from his grip now because he looked at me like I was Xavion.

"Mommy! I'm done!" Remi exclaims from downstairs, Ezra instantly seem to have come to. He sighed deeply and nods at me.

"Now you know why. I'll leave you to it." He mumbles quietly, turning around and walking away from me. As I watched his retreating back there was this feeling like I was watching a little boy walking away from me.

It was...kind of painful to watch.

"Ezra!" I call his name.

He stops walking away and turns to face me now.

"What is it-?"

I go to him and hug him, caressing his back kindly. That's when I pull away now and just rush to take Remi to school. I didn't want to see his reaction...depending on what it would be... Would determine if I regretted hugging him or not.

____couple hours later____

"You're still going to continue with this?"

I stood before Ezra as he was reading a book. It was just unusual to see him read because I felt like he was doing that to avoid me in a way.

At the same time I don't think it was that.

"Yes I am. It's just...interesting."

"What's interesting-."

I grab his book from him, going onto his lap. When I straddle him he looked like he was going to whine. I can tell when a person will whine, Remi is good practice at times.

"Reading an interesting book...romance, huh? I never thought of you as a romance reader." I say to him, setting the book to the left of him. I grin at him as I start to rest my hand upon his chest. "I hope you're not to angry about earlier."

"Ah...that little incident - I remember nothing." He waved it off, making me snicker at him. "I wasn't...kidding though. He really did-."

"It's okay, you don't have to repeat such a thing." I rest my finger upon his lips, grinning. "You don't have to repeat it."

I grin at him, grabbing his hand and resting it on my waist. Only for him to pull it away and shake his head.

"I will only do this if you say you want it-."

"Okay! While you continue to hold out on me, I'm doing this... I don't care what you say." I whisper in his ear, straddling his lap tighter.

I pull down the front of my briefs, grabbing my cock in my hand. I keep my eye contact with him and he looked like he was going to start hyperventilating anytime soon.

My hand grabs his as I pull it under my shirt. He lowered his head and I lean towards him, letting his head rest on my shoulder. I start to jerk off as I let his fingers rest on my nipple.

I chuckle at him, not even trying to conceal my moans. I could feel that he was hard and I wondered how he was holding out this long.

"You know..." I murmur into his ear, jerking a little bit a slower. "Your hands are very cold. With your fingers on my chest and them being this cold...I can't help but be hard, you know?"

I smile when his hand stiffens, and I press his fingers on it more tightly. Leaning closer towards him, I press a kiss to his cheek.

"Why are you doing this to me?" He groans in a way that made him sound...pained. I moan softly when I feel a chill run down his spine. I move his hand to the other side and he groped my chest.

That's when I chuckle at his actions, liking that.

"Couldn't help yourself?" I tease him, and he breathes in deeply.

"I did that so that you can't move my hand anymore. I wasn't...trying to grope you sexually."  He just groans once again.

I sigh at his words, no longer impressed...I was becoming a little frustrated.

"You know...I wouldn't be mad if you gave in. It's completely fine-."

"That's not what I want. I'm trying to not...overdo it. I said what I said, and I don't intend on breaking it. I know you're testing me and I won't give in. I won't be made an example of my lack of resilience." He says in a strained-tone, and I suddenly feel myself be shoved to the side of the couch.

He stands up quickly, running his hands over his face quickly. When he looked back at me he grinned shyly, grabbing a blanket and setting it on me.

"I will impress you. You've pulled a lot of moves and I want to give in each time; but I've held on for you." He smiles proudly, patting his chest and I look away in irritation. "Or...am I missing something-?"

"Ezra!"

We both look as Caden rushed into the room. He saw me and thank goodness this blanket was on me. If he saw that my underwear wasn't even fully on...that'd embarrass me for sure.

"What is it?"

"We found Theo's parents." He says nonchalantly as if that wasn't important.

"Really? Where did my ratchet brother place them?" Ezra asks earnestly and Caden gestured for him to follow him. When he did so I was quick to put all those things back on.

Rushing after them, I saw Caden hand him a slip of paper. Made me wonder what could possibly be on it. Though when Ezra read it he rolled his eyes, snorting at whatever was on it.

"He really sent him there? We haven't been there ever since our parents were buried. Smart...I would've never thought he'd dare go there again." Ezra snorts, and he glances at me. "Well, we know where your moms are."

"G-great! Let me come with you-."

"No way mister, you're staying here with Caden. You can't stay here by yourself because Xavion will get wind I'm going there soon enough. You also have Remi, you can't just leave him." He says all these things and of course I would not forget about Remi.

I'd...I'd bring him with me.

"How far away is this location? This is so annoying...I want to be able to see my own moms and help them." I tell him upfront, and he was going to respond until Caden decided to bump in.

"He's helping you, Theo. The most you can do is stay here and basically babysit you. You have your son here as well and you're pregnant with his baby. Don't jeopardize yourself and then he ends up getting more stress on his hands. That must be very annoying on his end." Caden whines as if he was feeling Ezra's pain.

"I wouldn't call it babysitting. There's a better way to have said all of that Caden - don't be rude." Ezra scolds him. "Besides, the location is out of country. I'll be gone for a total of two days - at minimum. The most I'd be gone at all is four."

I look at him in shock to how long he'd be gone. Last time he did disappear that was when he was still going places with Xavion. I didn't even know they left until they appeared out of nowhere again.

"Will you miss me?" He teased me as he rubs shoulders with me, grinning down at me. I look up at him and was just quick to look away. "Good answer. I will see you later, don't miss me too much okay? Tell Remi I said goodbye to him too, I wouldn't forget him - ever!"

I stood here as I here him walk further away from me. Only to look and there was Caden looking at me with disinterest.

"What is your problem with me?" I ask him quietly, moving around him and start to make my way to Remi's room.

"It's not that I have a problem with you. I just wish Ezra chose someone who has the same amount of feelings for him. Who likes him too and who actually would be helpful-."

"Ah," I stop abruptly, Caden slamming into me probably because he didn't think I'd stop so randomly, "So that someone should be you, is what I decipher from your words."

Caden's whole face turned red, and I smile at him.

"Maybe it would be best if it was you. Then you could have feelings for him and he could like - oh... I'm sorry...does he have feelings for you too?" I question him curiously, and his face becomes redder. "I'm sorry...I didn't know-."

"You know what you're doing... You're not funny, at all." He hisses at me, and I frown sadly.

"What do you mean?"

"You know he likes you! He and I are best friends. I wasn't on his radar once he saw you literally so long ago! Why tease me about it? You know what you're doing." He snaps at me angrily.

I just look away from him because now he was assuming.

"I don't know. I never went to college and you might be much more smarter than me." I say calmly, and his hands ball up into fists. "Am I wrong?"

"Shut up." Caden snapped at me, walking around me and half-shoved past me.

Now I stood here quietly, crossing my arms over my chest.

Nothing he said was wrong. I wish he did choose someone that loves him like how he loves me. I wish it wasn't me he chose.

Why not someone who could love him the same? I feel...bad about it. No...feeling bad isn't the right word for it.

Is it pity...? No.

I still think it's those reasons from before.

I just don't get a good feeling. Why would I?

My hands go on my stomach, lowering my head. The more I think about this the more it starts to make me nauseous.

I don't know how to feel. Thinking about what will happen when I have him or her makes me sick. What will happen after?

That's what scares me the most...

______________________😶

Scares you? 😲

What do you even think will happen after? 🤦🏽‍♀️

It's not that deep. 😗

Or is it? 😶

All I know is that... 🙃

You're doing too much. 😒

Even teasing Ezra- 🙇🏽‍♀️

Poor, poor him. 🤧

The further they go on- 🤨

It's like... 😗

Why be so difficult? 😬

I can see why. 🤷🏽‍♀️

But what more do you want? 👁👄👁

Further on it'll only get messier. 👀

The more difficult you are... ☹️

The worse it gets, I should say. 😤

What do you see in their future? 😟

'Cause... 😑

It only gets worse if he doesn't light the heck up. 🥱

...oh well. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Vote 🗳

Comment 🤩

Follow 🥰

~ YOLO❤️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

13.9K 168 20
DISCONTINUED !WARNING! The following story includes these subjects: sexual scenes, swearing, light drinking, violence, blood, abusive relationship, r...
2.4M 66K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
72.6K 694 10
I am his nothing but "NO...GET OUT!" I heard a laugh. I shivered. He was my hunter. I was going to lose but I would fight. "I want you to leave. I...
1.2M 35K 49
I looked up at his towering height, as he crashed his lips to mine. Fire and passion in a whirlwind, as his lips coaxed mine open. His kisses brought...