My Hot Demon || J.JK ✔

Por haru__bts

BTS JUNGKOOK X READER "You are hot." "Angels and demons? Are you still living in those fairy tales?" Well, th... Mais

Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Very Important Note
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63 (Final)
Important Note!
Important Note!
Check this out pls

Part 15

5.8K 345 36
Por haru__bts

                                             《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are hot."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

"Jungkook agreed?" Old Man spoke trying to make sure what he heard was right. I slowly nodded. "Yes."

He was shocked at the answer which I gave to his question. Even he didn't seem to believe it.

You people don't know! I had to put a lot of efforts in making him agree. I even accepted that shitty condition of his. I should be the one crying right now.

Old Man got into his senses after a while and flashed me a smile. "Good." He complimented which was of course not enough for the sacrifice I made. I nodded and made my way to Jennie. While I was passing through, all the people here were staring at me like I am a weirdo.

I sighed.

As soon as I reached to Jennie, I looked at her hoping that she would make a comment avoiding this awkward silence. But she stared at me for a while.

"Hey, why are you staring at me like that?" She didn't answer my question. And as I was about to speak again, she cut me off.

"Was that real?" She asked me. "What?" I asked her with my confused expression. "Did Jungkook really agree to go on missions with you?" She asked me clearly. I nodded indicating a yes. She blinked her eyes.

"Goodness." She uttered. "Don't behave like that." I looked away. "Jungkook never went on missions with anyone. He always goes alone. You are the first one he agreed to go on missions with." Her words took my attention.

I am the first one he agreed to? Should I be honoured right now? But it wasn't for free.

"Anyway, let's go. The class is done." I spoke avoiding the topic. She slowly nodded.

"Wait, I forgot. I have some work. You go first, I will be back soon." Jennie spoke while running away from here.

I watched her leave. "I guess I have to go alone." I uttered.

TIME SKIP...

I left the garden and started roaming around as usual cuz I have nothing better to do in the dorm except sitting alone. Why not just take a fresh breathe of air here.

Out of a sudden, a thought stroke me.

Taehyung! It's been a while since I saw him. I wonder where he is. I want to meet him again. And without a warning, my attention slowly shifted to a man who was walking towards me.

Wait, he is...

"Taehyung?" A smile appeared on my face. Without wasting anytime, I put forward my steps towards him. His attention diverted to me as I went and stood in his way. "Y/n!" He seemed to recognize me.

"Been a while, taehyung." He smiled at me. "Yes, it's been a while. How are you?" He asked with a very sweet tone. "Not too bad, I guess." He chuckled at my response.

"Not habituated to this place?" I slowly nodded. "Don't worry, it will be alright after a while." He assured me. "I hope so too."

He is the only good one here. The way he behaves really attracts me. "How about we take a walk?" He proposed. I nodded instantly. "I don't think it's appropriate here. Let's go out of the palace."

We exited this place as per his words and we made our way towards the forest which is the only nearest place.

"I guess, the missions have started for you. How are they going?" He brought up a topic to talk. "Ah, those. I still haven't gone on a mission yet." I awkwardly smiled. "Why?" He was worried.

"My partner didn't show up on the day we had our first mission." I told him the truth.

"Who is your partner?" He asked out of curiosity. I hesitated to answer.

"Jungkook." I uttered. Taehyung was silent and serious when he heard me say Jungkook. His expression totally changed.

Is there any rivalry between Jungkook and Taehyung?

"What happened?" He slowly looked at me removing the thoughts in his head. "Nothing." He uttered with a furious voice.

"As it's Jungkook, we can never expect him to follow the proper guidance of elders." I heard Taehyung speak. I guess he really doesn't like Jungkook. As expected.

Suddenly, we heard a voice.

"Are you perhaps talking about me?" We turned around to see...Jungkook. My eyes widened at the sight of him. What is he doing here?

Taehyung's expression changed again as soon as he saw Jungkook.

Jungkook slowly walked towards us. "What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked the question to Jungkook which I was about to ask. "None of your bussiness." Jungkook replied which was absolutely not a proper one.

As Taehyung was about to answer, Jungkook pulled me by my wrist. I looked at him my wide eyes. "What do you think you are doing?" I whispered loudly.

"What are you doing with him? Don't you think you should practice? Everyone here has powers. You have no abilities of an Angel or a Demon." He was loud.

Though, he is being mean but still he is right. I don't have any powers yet. Not even my wings have grown. How can I go to missions without any powers?

"Her business doesn't concern you." I could hear Taehyung' stern voice. Before Jungkook could speak, I stopped him by interrupting. "It's okay, Taehyung. But I guess, I should really practice." Taehyung calmed down a bit.

"Let's go." I guess Taehyung don't want to stay here any longer.

With that being said, Taehyung and I left from here leaving Jungkook alone.

TIME SKIP...

"Taehyung, I gotta go now. See you later." He nodde as he watched me leave.

I started going towards the Entrance of Earth. I need to get a hold of my wings now. After walking for a while, I finally reached the Entrance of Earth.

I slowly looked down.

Ah, goodness. These clouds and the huge hole down to earth, they scare the shit out of me. How do these people jump from here?

No, I can do it. I just have to jump and my wings might appear. I took a deep breathe. Jennie said that my wings might appear whenever I strongly want them to.

Yes, I can do it.

I slowly moved closer to the hole. I need to jump. I need to bring my courage out.

I closed my eyes and jumped.

The wind hit me like a sharp knife as I was moving down. I was hoping my wings to grow. Seconds went by but my wings aren't here. I felt scared and tried to open my eyes. But the view scared me more. Am I going to die again? My heartbeat rose to a higher level.

I closed my eyes tight. But all of a sudden.

I felt like I stopped going down. It was calm and my heartbeat came to normal pace but I was panting a bit. I slowly opened my eyes and found myself in the arms of.....Jungkook.

He stood in a straight yet a calm way. His arms catching my body horizontally just like the way a groom catches his bride. I didn't feel uncomfortable this way in his arms.

This is the first time I saw his wings. They are big. His wings are black in color, long yet sharp. They were beautiful.

He slowly opened his eyes turning his face a bit down to look at me. I was left stunned as soon as he opened his eyes. His eye color changed. His eyes are now red with a white shining glow in them. Red doe eyes.

Given to his face and his body structure, the only word I have for him is...

Ethereal. He is ethereal.

While I was mesmerized with his physical appearance, I didn't realise that he spoke.

"Are you an idiot?"

TO BE CONTINUED....

Yo people...

That was a long chapter, phew~

My ass is lazy to write long chapters. None of my chapters are interesting, anyways. Excuse me.

Well anyway, don't forget to vote and comment on my boring chapters, XD.

Please follow me, guys! My username is haru__bts (Just click on it and follow)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

129K 6.7K 35
"I like it, when she smile...but, I love it,when I am the reason!" [He said while looking at her secretly and admiring her.] ___________________ "I l...
237K 8.4K 30
"Y/n-ah...?" "Hm... What is it?" "I'm never letting you go...You... Know that right..?" _ An innocent obsession..... That...
32.8K 1.2K 37
"You are ours no matter where you are." Jeongguk. "You are ours no matter who you are." Jungkook. "Your body, your soul and everything about you belo...
24.9K 723 21
Everything was alright until you went for a job interview at "Jeon Enterprises ". You got selected, by surprise for the post of his P.A Let's see wha...