Babe House

By Ice_Tsorf_7

Cute musicians Skrillex, Deadmau5, Endigo, Seike, Kitcha, and Isen all live in the same house. Very gay thing... More

Skrillmau5 NANDA?! Fanfic
The Phirst Phresh Paragraph
What was Written the Next day (Or whenever...)
Breakfast at Skriffany's (It finally becomes a real story now)
Darkness of the Forests of Thought
Leaving Love
Ravers Don't Share (Apparently)
Much Rejoicing
And I'm not the Only One who Turned out Like That
Episode 420 with the Dogg ft. Pr0n
Those Dang Gay People
The Flashback and The Name
The Concert
Isolation of the Tour
Word Limit: 1K, I'm Sorry, It's 1 AM
Return of The Skrek
Someone is Still Alone/Doesn't it Bring You Back 2the Beginning
Sonny Mora
Qnfr From Tumblr
"The kid is basically a f--kin' louse. Are you sure you'd call that love?"
Confliqte, Basikkli
"Queer Fries" and HOLY FRICK THESE DUDES ARE HOT!!
Femboys are Awesome
Endigo Goes Nuts Part II
To Bang Or Not To Bang/The Dance
Chapter 27: Overhaul [2021]

Kenfer Enters Where Deadmau5 Left Off

4 0 0
By Ice_Tsorf_7

/]/]]///]['//////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\//////\\/

Skrillex was putting on his pajamas a few hours later, and he found a note with his younger bae's messy writing on it in the back of his shirt. He facepalmed after reading it. "Dang it, I was only getting high so I would eat more dinner to have more energy for making songs the next day..." He thought as he laid down in his bed. "I hope Icey isn't mad that I messed this up."

//////\\/]/]/\''''/////'''////]]]]\\[[///'['['[[]'\][///////////////////////////////===////'''/\]'\\]][

Isen's diary, Tuesday, 4:00 PM:

Back at my place again. Skril was bein' a hoe yesterday. -_-

School was okay, and I drew a picture of the guy with purple hair. I think I saw him smile at me when I walked by his locker. I smiled back, in a slightly creepy way because I can't like a dude without being a creep towards him, LOL. I went to the dump though and I found a few doritos, but only 1 or 2 cheetos. Today I saw him near the place I used to sit at recess. He was wearing his femboy shirt again, which looked frickin' hot.

Wednesday, 1:20 PM:

I walked by the purple bae and stared at him. He pointed at me as I was walking away, so I went back to the fabulous kid, who was currently dressed in a burgundy hipster cardigan, dark skirt and silver leggings. He motioned for me to sit down with his slightly chubby fingers. I sat with a smirk on the waxed school floor next to him, and he turned his head toward me, which flipped his beautiful purple hair in my direction. I wanted to grab it and touch the smooth goodness, but instead I just stared.

"Why you gotta stare?" He asked with a smile on his pink lips that faded into his face.

"'Cuz you're hot." I scratched the edge of my face casually.

"Like a disco inferno?"

"Heheh, sure." I smiled. I wondered for a second if he actually enjoyed disco music. "Are you staying alive?"

"Yep!" He laughed. "So, what's you're name, anyways?"

"Heh," I said quietly. "You can just call me Ice." I waved my hand to clear away any thoughts of my legal name.

"Okay, but why?" He looked at me again, scanning my outfit. The femboy spoke in a quieter but still understanding voice, "Are you trans or something?"

I blinked hard and quick to give myself a small fraction of time more to think. "Ehhhh, yeah." I smiled masculinely with only one side of my mouth to take away from the shyness I just displayed. That isn't my personality to hide things or be shy about myself. It's the frickin' insecurity from all the hate trans people get, and the crap feelings I get when I look in the mirror and can hardly see myself. I look like a poor person's art project because it looks like they couldn't afford a decent amount of clay to fill out my body the way it's supposed to frickin' look.

Anyways, his eyes got more sympathetic. That made me kind of mad because I don't like being treated like some dumb slag who can't handle stuff by themself.

He flipped his cute hair and said with a smile, "What gender are you, then?"

I silently took another smooth breath before my next sentence. "I'm a guy." I didn't look to see his reaction, since even though he looked like he was from Tumblr, he could be a total moron. Anyone could.

"Fully a guy?"

I smiled at him because people who actually understand gender are better than a lot of other hoes. Currently, I liked this dude. "Well, if you really wanna know, I'm a demiboy."

"Pronouns?"

"Uh, 'they' pronouns, I guess."

"Nice. I'm Kenfer, femboy, he/him."

"Wait, what?" I smiled. "How do you spell that?"

"Q-n-f-r. My parents put together random letters of their favourite Japanese albums."

"Cool sweg..." I bobbed my head slightly like a pool toy in calm water. "So you're Japanese?"

"Hai! Well, my parents are. I was adopted."

"Just like Skrillex!"

We talked about some dumb stuff after that, including Tumblr and eyeliner. It was cool. ^_^

///////\\\\\/\;///////\/\][\/[]\\[\/\\\\\\\

[On the pages of a faded notebook Deadmau5 found on the street:]

Hey. I left my house, and I don't know what I should do. Skril, I don't know about getting back together with him. He's with Ice, who loves him too much to leave. He loves hir as well. Seike hasn't called me yet, so he probably doesn't care at all. I have spent the last few days out on the streets, trying to find a place to stay. The rain falls, but I don't care. A kid walked by me playing "21 Guns" by Green Day. Sometimes I see people do that to homeless people. Playing emo songs out of their boomboxes... I have enough money for a few nights at a hotel, but I didn't feel like it yet. I should at some point. I'm starting to smell.

I went through my phone contacts. There is someone I could stay with...

[A strange, cartoony drawing of Skrillex shirtless in a cute pose with "will you marry me?" written on his chest fills up the side of the paper]

///\

He dialed the number.

Zedd picked up, speaking in his cool accent. "Hey, long time no see!"

Mau5 arranged to stay with him for a week. They talked for a few minutes, catching up on each other's lives. The tattooed dude tried to focus on their friendship and nostalgia instead of the messed-up love life he was escaping from. Once their conversation was over, Mau5 packed up his backpack and started walking slowly, cell phone in hand.

Deadmau5: staying with Zedd for a we3k.

Seike: ?? Okay... I'll be at the house with everyone else.

Deadmau5: yeah

Deadmau5: bye.

/////\

Seike put down his phone. His boyfriend was being weird. It was like he didn't even care about him anymore. The visual kei dude walked away from the table and got some food so he didn't have to stare at his messages. It was like the progressive house producer only thought about his ex. That was the reason he left, and now he was staying at Zedd's place for no reason, when he could have just gone home. It almost angered Seike, but he felt distanced from the Mau5 anyways, so it didn't affect him as much. If his boyfriend didn't want to talk, Seike wouldn't either.

\\\\\\\/////////////

Kitcha bounced around Endigo, who was hanging Halloween decorations. "Rudolph with your nose so bright, won't you shake your butt tonight?" He sang loudly.

His cute laugh trailed off as Endigo looked at him with fake disappointment. "What are you, the new Ice?" They both laughed.

"I hope that kid's okay," Kitcha said.

"And Deadmau5," Endigo added.

"Hey Skril," Kitcha called out to the little EDM guy who was about his height or something.

"Yeah?" He looked up from his computer screen that showed Halloween party ideas.

"What do you think Isen is doing?" The blue-haired dude hung a fake spider above one of the doorways.

"I'll text hir." His phone flashed its logo on the screen as it started up. He waited a minute to begin texting.

Skrillex: Hello fancy Prince Isen, I'm sorry again for being a creep. :(

Skrillex: What u up 2?? <3

Ice: Just don't FRICK UP again, k?

Ice: I'm punchin' butts and calling sluts. HAHA JK XD

Skrillex: LOL

Ice: I'm watching Community.

Skrillex: Community?

Ice: It's a TV show. Frickin' LOL AF.

Skrillex: What's it about?

Ice: All these weirdos go to a community college and have a very strange time ft. LOLz.

Skrillex: I don't think we have that here... Sounds hilarious tho ^_^ I wish I could watch it with you.

Ice: Ye ^_^ There's this dude in the show named Abed and he's a babe...

Skrillex: Nice. What does he look like?

Ice: He's a kawaii lil nerd who carries a messenger bag and makes references to shows I don't watch. Lots of sweaters and gamer-style clothing.

Skrillex: LOL, but what does he look like?

Ice: Skinny, short but fluffy hair, nice face. I tried to draw him, but it looked like a bad meme. Still kinda hot though...

Skrillex: That's cute.

Ice: No, you are. ^_^

Skrillex: bb <3

Endigo walked over once he heard the EDM guy giggling. "What's ze up to?"

Skril replied, "Watching TV. Icey also drew a bad picture."

"That's cute," Kitcha said as he scrolled through the messages on the phone. "Is there a picture of it?"

"No, but I can ask hir to send it."

Skrillex: Can I see the pic? :3

Ice: K... [photo attached]

The small group laughed. Skril facepalmed.

"Those aren't even hands..," Kitcha giggled.

Endigo did an impression of the drawing's facial expression, which made his boyfriend crack up again. He spoke in a creepy voice, "How about I tickle you with my tiny hands??"

Kitcha's eyes were almost shut with laughter.

"WOuld you like that? Would you like that, KitchaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAh??!"

"What are you guys even doing??" Seike walked up the stairs holding a box of decorations. He dropped the box and laughed at Endigo, frozen in his weird pose with his hands half-hidden in his jacket sleeves.

"Uhh, not being a drawing that looks like a serial killer...?"

Skrillex showed Seike the drawing on his phone. The tattooed guy laughed, then pulled Skril in for a kiss.

"You guys finding ideas for the party?"

"Yeah, Skril's doing that," Endigo responded as he opened another box of purple and orange items. They all continued to decorate as the EDM guy played with his chain necklace and looked up party games.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.6K 28
Completed ✔ Akashi × Kuroko × Akashi After nearly getting molested on the cold night streets, Kuroko Tetsuya found himself being saved by a mysteriou...
259K 8.1K 25
In this story, we are in the human, modern world! Different people pair up? Drama? The death of family members? The true NaruSasu (Or SasuNaru, which...
437 10 8
TW: Blood, violence • • • Blood partners. The phenomenon which arose along with sanguines. In this relationship, a human and a sanguine a directly de...
19.3K 571 12
~Complete ✅~ This is a sequel/add-on to the book 'A Devils Pet' so if you want to understand this I suggest reading up to chapter __ there! After Mid...