2.| āœ®š“›š“øš“暝“®, š“‘š“²š“µš“µ. āœ® {ļæ½...

By PopeBenedict3

š˜“š˜©š˜¦ š˜§š˜¦š˜­š˜­ š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜­š˜°š˜·š˜¦ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µš˜© š˜©š˜¦š˜³ ... More

\\š’žš’œš’®š’Æ\\
\š’œā„°š’®š’Æā„‹ā„°š’Æā„š’žš’®\
\\š’¢š’Ŗā„¬ā„’ā„°š’Æ š’Ŗā„± ā„±ā„ā„›ā„°\\
\š“‰š“Œā„“\
\š“‰š’½š“‡ā„Æā„Æ\
\š’»ā„“š“Šš“‡\
\š’»š’¾š“‹ā„Æ\
\š“ˆš’¾š“\
\š“ˆā„Æš“‹ā„Æš“ƒ\
\ā„Æš’¾ā„Šš’½š“‰\
\š“ƒš’¾š“ƒā„Æ\
\š“‰ā„Æš“ƒ\
\ā„Æš“ā„Æš“‹ā„Æš“ƒ\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“š“‹ā„Æ\
\š“‰š’½š’¾š“‡š“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\š’»ā„“š“Šš“‡š“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\š’»š’¾š’»š“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\š“ˆš’¾š“š“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\\š“ˆš’¾š“š“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ šŸš\\
\š“ˆā„Æš“‹ā„Æš“ƒš“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\ā„Æš’¾ā„Šš’½š“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\š“ƒš’¾š“ƒā„Æš“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“ƒš“‰š“Ž\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“ƒš“‰š“Ž šŸš\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“ƒš“‰š“Ž-ā„“š“ƒā„Æ\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“ƒš“‰š“Ž-š“‰š“Œā„“\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“ƒš“‰š“Ž-š“‰š’½š“‡ā„Æā„Æ\
\\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“ƒš“‰š“Ž-š“‰š’½š“‡ā„Æā„Æ šŸš\\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“ƒš“‰š“Ž-š’»ā„“š“Šš“‡\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“ƒš“‰š“Ž-š’»š’¾š“‹ā„Æ\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“ƒš“‰š“Ž-š“ˆš’¾š“\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“ƒš“‰š“Ž-š“ˆā„Æš“‹ā„Æš“ƒ\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“ƒš“‰š“Ž-ā„Æš’¾ā„Šš’½š“‰\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“ƒš“‰š“Ž-š“ƒš’¾š“ƒā„Æ\
\š“‰š’½š’¾š“‡š“‰š“Ž\
\š“‰š’½š’¾š“‡š“‰š“Ž-ā„“š“ƒā„Æ\
\š“‰š’½š’¾š“‡š“‰š“Ž-š“‰š“Œā„“\
\\š’Ŗā„›š’Ÿā„°ā„› š’Ŗš’„ š’Æā„‹ā„° š’«ā„‹š’Ŗā„°š’©ā„š’³\\
\š“‰š“Œā„“\
\š“‰š’½š“‡ā„Æā„Æ\
\š’»ā„“š“Šš“‡\
\š’»š’¾š“‹ā„Æ\
\š“ˆš’¾š“\
\š“ˆā„Æš“‹ā„Æš“ƒ\
\ā„Æš’¾ā„Šš’½š“‰\
\š“ƒš’¾š“ƒā„Æ\
\š“‰ā„Æš“ƒ\
\ā„Æš“ā„Æš“‹ā„Æš“ƒ\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“š“‹ā„Æ\
\š“‰š’½š’¾š“‡š“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\š’»š’¾š’»š“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\š“ˆš’¾š“š“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\š“ˆā„Æš“‹ā„Æš“ƒš“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\ā„Æš’¾ā„Šš’½š“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\š“ƒš’¾š“ƒā„Æš“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“ƒš“‰š“Ž\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“ƒš“‰š“Ž ā„“š“ƒā„Æ\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“ƒš“‰š“Ž š“‰š“Œā„“\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“ƒš“‰š“Ž š“‰š’½š“‡ā„Æā„Æ\
\\ā„‹š’œā„’ā„± ā„¬ā„’š’Ŗš’Ŗš’Ÿ š’«ā„›ā„š’©š’žā„°\\
\š“‰š“Œā„“\
\š“‰š’½š“‡ā„Æā„Æ\
\š’»ā„“š“Šš“‡\
\š’»š’¾š“‹ā„Æ\
\š“ˆš’¾š“\
\š“ˆā„Æš“‹ā„Æš“ƒ\
\ā„Æš’¾ā„Šš’½š“‰\
\š“ƒš’¾š“ƒā„Æ\
\š“‰ā„Æš“ƒ\
\ā„Æš“ā„Æš“‹ā„Æš“ƒ\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“š“‹ā„Æ\
\š“‰š’½š’¾š“‡š“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\š’»ā„“š“Šš“‡š“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\š’»š’¾š’»š“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\\š’Ÿā„°š’œš’Æā„‹ā„’š’“ ā„‹š’œā„’ā„’š’Ŗš’²š’®\\
\š“‰š“Œā„“\
\š“‰š’½š“‡ā„Æā„Æ\
\\š“‰š’½š“‡ā„Æā„Æ\\ (š’øā„“š“ƒš“‰š’¾š“ƒš“Šā„Æš’¹)
\š’»ā„“š“Šš“‡\
\š’»š’¾š“‹ā„Æ\
\\š’»š’¾š“‹ā„Æ\\ (š’øā„“š“ƒš“‰š’¾š“ƒš“Šā„Æš’¹)
\š“ˆš’¾š“\
\š“ˆā„Æš“‹ā„Æš“ƒ\
\ā„Æš’¾ā„Šš’½š“‰\
\š“ƒš’¾š“ƒā„Æ\
\š“‰ā„Æš“ƒ\
\ā„Æš“ā„Æš“‹ā„Æš“ƒ\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“š“‹ā„Æ\
\š“‰š’½š’¾š“‡š“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\š’»ā„“š“Šš“‡š“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\š’»š’¾š’»š“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\š“ˆš’¾š“š“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\š“ˆā„Æš“‹ā„Æš“ƒš“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\š“ˆā„Æš“‹ā„Æš“ƒš“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\ (š’øā„“š“ƒš“‰š’¾š“ƒš“Šā„Æš’¹)
\ā„Æš’¾ā„Šš’½š“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\š“ƒš’¾š“ƒā„Æš“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“ƒš“‰š“Ž\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“ƒš“‰š“Ž ā„“š“ƒā„Æ\
\š“‰š“Œā„Æš“ƒš“‰š“Ž š“‰š“Œā„“\
ā„Æš“…š’¾š“ā„“ā„Šš“Šā„Æ
š“‰š“Œā„“
š“‰š’½š“‡ā„Æā„Æ
š’»ā„“š“Šš“‡
\\š“‰š’½ā„Æ ā„Æš“ƒš’¹\\
\\\š“‰š’½š’¶š“ƒš“€ š“Žā„“š“Š\\\

\š’»ā„“š“Šš“‡š“‰ā„Æā„Æš“ƒ\

8K 286 11
By PopeBenedict3

~

Eleanora squeezed her eyes shut as everyone fired her with questions. Moody and Kingsley seemed more concerned with finding out what information she'd received than anything else, and hurled a continuous stream of interrogations at her that were left unanswered. Eleanora blocked everything out except for the soft fabric of Bill's t-shirt under her head and his hand running comfortingly up and down her arm.

"Eleanora, we need answers-" Moody started, but Sirius interrupted.

"She just got back, Mad-Eye, and look at her. Save the questioning for when she's not looking half dead." He cast a worried look towards Eleanora, but she picked her head up from Bill's shoulder.

"Bill can look through the notebook and translate some things for you now, if he wants," she said, pulling the notebook back towards her and Bill. He took it and opened to a random page.

"Dear B-"

"No, not one of those pages," Eleanora said, pushing his hand lightly and giving him a small smile. Bill's eyes scanned over the letter she'd written him during one of her last days at Malfoy Manor. Eleanora watched as a tear dropped onto the page and smeared part of the ink. Bill wiped his eyes quickly and cleared his throat, flipping to a different page.

"What did they do to you?" he whispered, running his fingers over the little symbols.

"What does it say?" Lupin asked, leaning over the back of Bill's chair.

"You won't be able to read it," said Eleanora. At that moment, Tonks entered the room followed closely by Snape, who was carrying a vat of sour smelling yellow ointment. "Oh thank god," Eleanora breathed, reaching out for the potion.

"Allow me," Snape said to everyone's surprise. "You may be good at potions, but I'm still the one who taught you," he explained. Eleanora finished cutting away the fabric of her jeans and let Snape use a cloth to squeeze the ointment onto her cuts.

It stung so badly her eyes watered and she reached out for Bill's hand. Daisy hovered over Snape's shoulder, watching his work carefully. As the potion hit Eleanora's skin, the wound started to clean itself and look less harsh than before.

"Will it make them go away?" Daisy asked, hanging onto Eleanora's chair.

"No," Snape said. "The only purpose this potion serves is to extract any poison from the lycanthropic scratch."

"Then why don't they do that to werewolf bites?" said Daisy.

"That's a very good question," Lupin said, immediately jumping into teacher-mode. "See, potions like this only have the ability to heal minor lycanthropic injuries. Bites from a werewolf are much more serious than scratches, in fact- Eleanora, how did you avoid a bite if Greyback was close enough to..." he gestured at Eleanora's leg.

"It's a long story," Eleanora said through gritted teeth. She was squeezing Bill's hand so tightly he was starting to lose circulation. "How are the twins?" she asked, trying to take her mind off the stinging.

"They're fine," Bill said. "They ask about you in every single letter, I can't wait to tell them you're back."

"Yeah, bet they'll be happy about that."

Molly bustled through the kitchen door then, carrying an enormous plate stacked with food. She set it down in front of Eleanora and ran her fingers lovingly through her hair. "Here, love, I got you a little of everything. You need to eat." Eleanora took the fork in her shaking hand and dug into the food. It tasted better than anything she'd ever eaten before. Mrs. Weasley turned to the rest of the room, casting around an authoritative stare. "Now, nobody bother her while she's eating, understand? Sirius, you help get Daisy ready for bed tonight. Bill-" Bill's head jerked up. "-help Eleanora get upstairs when she's done eating, alright?" Bill nodded. He knew his mother knew something was up between him and Eleanora, but he'd never expressly told her anything.

"Of course, Mum," he said slowly, then looked back to Eleanora, who was suppressing a smile. Snape sat back on his heels and dried off his hands.

"You should be fine for the night, but you'll need to reapply in the morning." He stood up and set the vat of ointment on the table next to Eleanora. "I have to go back to the school now, so I trust you can do it yourself." Eleanora nodded her head and Snape continued. "You'll need a reapplication three times a day, so I'd do it before each meal just to keep yourself on schedule, got it?"

"Got it. Pr- I mean, Snape?" Eleanora said, not entirely sure what to call him now that he wasn't her teacher.

"Hm?"

"Could you just... let the twins know I'm alright- tonight, I mean. I don't want them to have to wait for a letter to get the news."

Snape took a reluctant step back and Eleanora gave him a pleading look. "I'm really not sure-"

"It would make me feel better, Professor. Really, I just want them to know I'm okay."

Snape couldn't resist. "Fine," he said at last. "I'll tell them, but I'm not delivering messages back and forth between you. That's what owls are for."

"Of course, Professor, thank you."

"You don't have to call me Professor anymore, Marks."

"So, what do I call you- Severus?" She raised her eyebrows at Snape.

His mouth twitched upwards. "No, no, I don't think that sounds right."

Eleanora let out a laugh. It sounded unnatural to her after the months of seriousness. "Well then, Severus, I'll see you later."

Snape shook his head in disapproval and started towards the door. /"Keep yourself safe, Marks," he called over his shoulder before disappearing out of Grimmauld Place.

When Eleanora finished her food, she tried to stand up on her own but failed miserably. "You've got to stop doing that," Bill murmured, taking one of her hands and wrapping his other arm around her for support. "Come on, we put your room across from Daisy's."

"Where's yours?" Eleanora asked. Her mind was foggy from lack of sleep.

"Right above." They reached the stairs and Eleanora winced when she tried to lift her leg up to the first step. "Come on, love, you got this," Bill said quietly, pulling her up as much as he could. Together, the two of them climbed the stairs to Eleanora's floor. "There's a bathroom there, are you okay to..."

"I got it," Eleanora muttered, limping into the bathroom. Bill followed her, unconvinced that she wasn't about to collapse on the floor at any second. She managed to make it to the sink, but then her leg gave out and she lowered herself onto the floor. Bill looked down at her, worry growing in his chest.

"D'you mind- maybe- helping me out?" Eleanora asked, looking up at him with a pained expression.

Bill chuckled. "Yeah, come on." Bill ran the water and tried to make Eleanora as comfortable as possible by not watching her peel off her damp clothes. Eleanora, on the other hand, felt better than she had in weeks. After wearing the same clothes since she left Shell Cottage, taking them off felt wonderful. She grasped Bill's arm and eased herself into the hot water.

"I can take it from here," she said quietly. She didn't like the idea of Bill having to help her with something like taking a bath.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, just- um- don't go far." Bill nodded and stepped out of the bathroom. Eleanora sank into the hot water and let herself soak, finally feeling clean for the first time in months. She washed her hair three times, scrubbing it to get the mud caked into it gone. She lost track of time, not moving from the water until it had turned brown from dirt and gone almost cold.

At last, Eleanora hoisted herself from the bathtub and wrapped herself in a towel. She made it to the door, and then leaned against the wall for a second, breathing hard. Moving took up so much energy. She eased the door open and stared at the stretch of hallway between where she stood and her bedroom door. It looked so long. She hated asking anyone for help, but she knew she couldn't do it on her own. Just before she could call his name, Bill stepped out of the room across from Eleanora's.

"Hey," he said, hurrying over to help Eleanora. "Sorry, I was just helping out with Daisy. She has trouble getting to sleep sometimes."

"I used to read her stories," Eleanora murmured, letting Bill half carry her down the hall. By the time they stepped into Eleanora's room, she felt like she was about to pass out.

"Here..." Bill hurried to the dresser and pulled out a pair of sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt. "Put these on- wait, isn't this mine?" He held up the shirt.

"Stole it last year," Eleanora said, grabbing the t-shirt and pulling it over her head. The sweatpants were trickier, but she managed with only a little help from Bill. At last, Eleanora leaned against Bill's chest, eyes closed. She was home, she was clean, she was fed, and she was with Bill. All she wanted now was a good night's rest. "I'll explain everything tomorrow," she murmured into his t-shirt.

"Whenever you're ready is fine by me," Bill said. "We have time. That's what matters. We finally have time. We'll catch up on everything." Eleanora nodded her head, almost falling asleep standing up. "Here, come on." Bill helped her towards the bed and lowered her down onto the pillows. Eleanora's eyes blinked slowly as she struggled to stay awake. Bill straightened up, stared down at her for a moment, and then started slowly towards the door.

"Wait." Eleanora's hand grasped at the back of his shirt. "Bill..."

"What?" Bill turned around, ready to get her whatever she needed.

"Just... stay."

"Yeah... yeah, okay." Bill slid into bed next to her, resting his arm above her head. He tried not to move much, not wanting to risk accidentally touching her injured leg. Eleanora turned to rest her head on his chest, wrapping an arm around him. "Hey," Bill said quietly.

"Hm?"

"Do me a favor and don't... don't leave like that again?"

"It's not in the plan, Weasley."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 153 86
Phoenix Jane Diggory, Cedric Diggory's kid sister and Ron Weasley's bestest friend since birth. Just cross the dirt path and a couple of trees from t...
184K 3.8K 37
Most would think that Camilla Caswell's life would be easy. Being the heiress of her families great fortune, receiving private lessons from the best...
540K 11.3K 71
Fred Weasley x F!Reader ----- When you stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time, you had no idea that you were about to meet who would be...
55.4K 821 35
You're a Gryffindor in your sixth(or fifth. Whatever year they're in in goblet of fire) year with Fred and George Weasley. You'd been best friends si...