Seeing Grey - D.M

By lilthlestrange

"Draco, you may think this world is black and white, but it's not. I'm seeing grey. Together we're grey, we g... More

C A S T
backagain
homesweethome
firstdayback
annualsleepover
tellingeveryone
greenapples
redredwine
isolated
windowchats
A/N
wilde
rosier?
potionscupboard
bigreveal
punchmeback
slugclub
finedining
openingup
stayquiet
christmasbreak
youjealous?
obedient
myabilities?
anything
light?
killforyou
letteroflies
beginningofends
savethem
malfoymanor
thebattleandbite
aftermeth
myanchor
adler'ssummerhouse
thebreakdown
Eyes
Thereturn
fullmoon
justadifferentway
thetalk
annualsummerball
cassiadays
secondnight
important A/N
shoes
baby?
onelasttime
movingaway
shikoku
dinnerplans
untoldtruth
inthebarn
workinghard
14thjanuary
whatthefuck'spurple?
theletters
ineverstopped
cake?
seeinggrey
thankyou!

secretroom

3.3K 85 104
By lilthlestrange

*Kinky binky chapter, knife play* 

Viewers discretions advised.

Plus hey chicks how yall doing??? (Vote ily)

Sienna Bones.

An eerie silence rested upon the dining room with Narcissa crying in Blaise's arms, she was shaking as we all watched Draco storm out angrily, "Oh god- I think- I'm going to go to bed." She said shakingly as she steps back.

Blaise holds her shoulders and walks with her, "I'll walk you up Cissy." She holds onto his side, looking so upset and traumatised. 

My heart was breaking, seeing Draco so easily almost killed his father in front of his own mother. I press my hand to my head as the pain struct me, I stumble back but Luna ran to me and caught me, "Let's go upstairs, it's getting dark and I don't want to be down here when Mr Malfoy wakes up." She smiles and we walk out of the dining room.

I look down the hall Draco went down and stopped so I could see if the door was open, it was. I could feel my heart rate rise as I stared down the hall. But I don't go down, we carry on walking until we got to Draco's room.

"Here fine," She pulls me into a hug and holds on, "I'm okay, just a bit shaken up." I pull away and give her a weak smile.

Luna nods and looks at me longer, "Be safe Sienna, I'm just down the hall if you need me or Blaise." She says in her enchanting soft voice.

But I took it as passive-aggressive as I could even though I knew it wasn't and nod my head, "Thanks Luna, night." I turn around and walk into the room and take my clothes off straight away to sink into the bed in exhaustion.

I woke up after about an hour or so to the sound of the door closing but I don't move or look behind me, I knew he would be there. So I pretend to be asleep and stay still. Shuffling and the sound of Draco undressing just kept me awake.

The bed's weight shifted as he laid down, he sighed, "You awake?" He whispers.

I stay quiet.

The warmth from his body, that was close behind me, heated my back as he moved closer but he didn't touch me.

"Sienna-" He cut his voice as his voice was sharp, making me flinch ever so slightly, "I'm sorry... that you had to see that." He placed a soft kiss on the back of my shoulder and moved slightly closer, so his bare chest touches my back and his hand grazed barely over my waist.

I tense up and shift forward, away from him. He realised and moved back to turn over to the other side of the bed and didn't say anything else. If I could look at him and not see the man that looks to sinister and murderous as I did in the dining room then I would turn around and hug him to sleep but that was all I saw, him looking down to me then hitting his father harder, blocking me out. 

But he did it for me.

Throughout the whole night, he was still, not sleeping but awake like me. We didn't say anything the rest of night or morning, I must have fallen asleep because I stretched my arm out and released he wasn't in the bed. Sitting up, I glance around the room but he wasn't there, I just heard the shower turn off.

Pulling the duvet up to cuddle it around my chest, I relaxed back into the plump pillows and wait.

 The bathroom door opened and he stopped at the doorway, staring at me with a vague expression but he carries on and walks around the bed, to his side. My eyes look over his body, he had a towel wrapped around his hips, still dripping wet and had obviously wracked his hands through his hair because it was loosely sitting back with some strands poking out.

God I need to stop looking.

He sits down, back to me and dips his head into his hands. I automatically, like it was second nature, crawl to him and wrap my arms around his torso and sit on my knees behind him. Draco didn't even flinch or move from his position. I rest my head on his warm back.

The warmth from his boiling hot shower heated me as I sat down putting my legs either side of him and running my hands down his chest, "Draco-"

He jumped up and turned around to grab my face and crash his lips into mine, I was taken back as he ran a hand down my body and under my back, moving me up so he could lean over me. I pull away to speak but he kisses me again and reached down to his towel, ripping it off and pressing himself against me.

It was a surprise, I just rake my hands through his hair and hitch my breath as I felt him grind against me.

His hand on my waist was holding me hard then quickly went down to pants and tugged them down my legs, throwing them away, gripping my hip again and then held my face, pushing his hips into my thighs so I opened wider. 

His hand was tangled in my hair, kissing me hard as he started to push in. I hold the kiss and start to worry at his eager actions.

"Wait!" He stops and I put my hands on his shoulders, moving him back, "What- what is this?" I pant heavily at our fast paste.

He gets off the bed and grabs his towel to tuck it around his hips again and scoffs, throwing his head back, "Nothing! It's nothing, Sienna!" He storms back into the bathroom and slams the door.

No fucking way is he going through this again, if he has something to say, he can say it not show it like that.

"Oh no you don't," I say to myself and grab my pants and his pyjama bottoms hopping into them as I storm to the bathroom and swing it open, he snapped his head to me through the mirror as he leant his hands on the sink and got changed back into his boxers "Well it was something! Do you really think you can not talk to me after all the shit we've been through? The full moon, the past three weeks, everything at school? Draco if you're mad or frustrated you don't use sex as a way of letting it out! You talk, to me!" He looks at me with a steady, non-showing face.

I was angry, he was going to use me just because he was angry, that's not us. My panting and his deep breathes were the only sounds, "Are you upset? Say something for god's sake, we've already been through you shutting me out and I was the one that got hurt!" My voice cracked but I continued as he looked back down at the sink, "You've pushed me away too many times, you're done now! You are done pushing me away because I'm here! Right now, I'm here with you and for you, no one else. It's not us to just have sex because we're angry or just because we can and you know that!" 

Walking to the sink, I stand the side to face his profile. He was gripping the sink hard until his knuckles turned white, "Lucius almost died. I almost killed my own blood for you... then you had to stop me," He turned around to face me and straightens his back, stepping forward, "If you didn't stop me, I could have strangled the bastard until he was dead in front of me. Then you know what would have happened?"

My hands start to twitch as I step back and get scared at his angry tone.

"Well, I would have had about less than 20 minutes to escape the manor before Aurors would have barged through the front door and arrested me. And you know what's that best part?" He laughs out a disgusted chuckle and slams his hand on the counter again. "When I do kill him, I'll be perfectly fine with going to Askaban, as long as it was for my father's death." I hitch my breath, "Yeah... I'd be charged with murder and for being a death eater. Kill two birds with one stone Sienna!" He laughs out.

I felt my lip trembling as he was sneering down to me, scaring me. I shake my head staring into his darkening eyes, "This isn't you Draco..." I reach my hand up to his face but he grabs my wrist and hold it in the air, "It's the dark magic, you need to fight it-"

He scoffs and lets go of my wrist, storming out the bathroom, roughly opening his dresser and getting changed into suit trousers, "Draco listen to me! We-we can go, far away from everything, everyone!" 

He stops, facing away from me, "Away from your father, I can get away from Greyback and- and it will just be you and me. No one else to fight or protect yourselves from." I say, I was in shock what just came out of my mouth but I meant every word of it. Walking around to face him, I hold his hands and run my thumbs over them as they hesitated.

"Hearing Greyback the other day triggered something on the full moon, it was different from the last time- I was- was wanting to be near him, like I was obliged to him, obidiant. I never want to feel that way again, I want to get as far from this house and everyone as possible, with you. Anywhere, I don't care where somewhere that is just you and me. When I say I love you I'm not saying it out of habit, I'm saying it to remind you that you are my life," My eyes were locked to his watching his expression just neutral but listening to me, "Everything that you are, that you have been and that you will be I will love no matter what."

His breath was heavy as he looked down to me like a deer in the headlights. I could feel his hand loosely in mine, barely holding on. 

I look from eye-to-eye to try and see what he was thinking was he wasn't giving away his thoughts. My head dips in pain, he didn't want to go, he would rather stay and kill his father than just leave and never look back. As my hands let go, his limply fall to his side, making me back away and I slowly walk past him and cover my hand with my mouth, making no noise as my hands start to shake.

My ears blocked out any noise, my vision went blurry as I felt like I was sinking and my heart was breaking. It struck me so hard, it was the pain.

"Sienna Bones..." I turn around and Draco walked up to me with a box in his hand. Then stopped close to and kept his eyes on me as he held my face, brushing his fingers on my neck, "I may never find words beautiful enough to describe how much you mean to me, but I will spend the rest of my life trying to find them," He looks desperately in my eyes "And I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for trying- that- I would never do anything you didn't want to do. You were right, I was angry, confused and I used it as I way of releasing it, I shouldn't have."

I nod, "Just talk to me. I'll always listen when you're happy or sad or, I don't know, when you're really fucking angry and you just want to scream, you know?" I gently chuckle and place my hand on his cheek as his lip curls slightly and he nods back. His face drops and steps closer and brought the box up, opening it.

"Right now you may want everything but one day you might regret it all, wish you slowed down. But for now, Sienna Bones will you Marry me one day? Wear this ring until the day we say 'I do'?"

My hand went to his wrist but I don't look at the box, just into his grey deep eyes, his small birthmark the corner of his left eye, the scar from being punched on the right side of his nose. I just nod as I lean in and throw my arms around his neck, he wraps his arms tightly around my waist lifting me up, "Draco I-I-yes!"

We cling onto each as he tried to put me back down but I keep my arms him and grab his face kissing all around his face. 

He chuckles and I pull away to see him with a red face, I lean in and give him a big kiss as tears form in my eyes, "Right, right," He sniffles and laughs as he pulls away and brings the ring out in front of me, "Can you- try it on?- if you want!" I smile and give him a peck again before wiping under my eyes and looking down.

"Oh god- it's beautiful," I look at the dark grey, nearly black, ring with an emerald in the centre and coils with smaller diamonds on it curling up around the larger one in the middle. He lifts my chin up to look at him again and he drops his face, almost looking sad then lean down and softly placed his lips on the corner of my mouth near my cheek.

He lifts my left hand and kisses along my knuckles then takes the ring out the box places the box in his dresser. The ring hovers at the tip of my finger, then he looks to me and we remain eye contact as he perfectly slides the ring of my finger, my eyes flutter feeling the ring fit perfectly, I watch his eyes look to my hand and back to me as he lifts my hand and kisses the ring then my fingers.

"After the ball, let's leave, just you and me."

~

Luna and I sat in Pansy's room, in her bed with her when she woke up and we told her about the pregnancy, she guessed but the thought scared the shit out of her. We sat with her, she didn't cry, she just held the watch.

"It's just, I think... Theo knew. He used to make sure I was eating and drinking enough then he would always ask if he was being too rough when we- you know..." Pansy sighs with her legs crossed with the watch in her hands.

Luna sits opposite and holds her hand, making Pansy look up, "But this is so good, you have more than just his watch, or hoodie, or a picture. Pansy you and Theo are part of each other now, you have a piece of him."

She nibbled on her lip as she put her hand to her stomach, "He- he's never going to meet them, they're never going to meet him. I don't know if I can live with that. Knowing that I'm going to see his face in them when they don't even know him." 

My heart sank as Pansy spoke about her fear. She has the decision of what she wants to do, see him every day in her child or not go through the pain...

"Pansy... whatever you do, do it for you. It's your decision, no one else's." I rub my hand on her back. I sit back on the headboard and pat my right side for her to come beside me, I wrap an arm around her as she rests her head on my chest. I pat for Luna to come to the other side and she sits beside me as we hold hands and worry about her.

We all sit in a comfortable silence as Pansy just ran her thumb over the initials on the watch.

Luna squeezes my left hand a few times making me look up at her, she raises my hand and her eyes were wide at the ring on my finger and then looked at me with a soft face in awe. I smile widely. She locks our fingers and happily rests her head on my shoulder.

After a few minutes of us being quiet, I finally speak up.

"So your mum is hosting the Annual Summer Ball this year, I didn't know if you wanted to go or not so we haven't told Cissy if you're going yet," I rub Pansy's hair back as she had her head on my chest.

She shifts and sits up to look at Luna and me, "Of course she is, god I'm going to throw up if I go back into that parade of Pink, honestly," She gets off the bed and paces back and forth, "Out of all the 'Signature' colours families have, my mother, chooses fucking pink! Like, come on! Alder's are navy blue, Zabini's are gold, Malfoy's are dark green. Cool colours! But no, not my family, we get fucking pink." She stops and looked sternly at the ground then turned on her heels and walked abruptly over to the wardrobe.

"And my mother is the most critical woman I've ever met! God- always putting me on fucking diets or making my sister and I stay under a stupid weight," She swings open the wardrobe, "She's fucking toxic!"

Luna and I sit up at her little rant and worryingly watch her pull out the spare clothes that were already in the wardrobe, "Oh come on Narcissa, I know you have a nice dress in here somewhere, god these are all just- oh! Perfect!" She pulls out a dress in a clear film over it. 

We stand up and go either side of her as she pulls the wrapping back and hangs in the dress on the wardrobe.

"Pans... you would look great in that." I look astonished at the beautiful elegant dress. We all stare at it but snap our heads to the door as it opens.

Narcissa walks in and we all awkwardly step back and dip our heads, "Oh I see you've found my old dresses," She calmly walks up to the dress and runs her hands behind it, "I never got to wear this one, just always hang up, untouched in the wardrobe." She turns around and chuckles.

"Sorry Narcissa I didn't mean to-"

"Girls, no need to feel guilty, these balls rarely happen, go through the wardrobes all you want, transfigure some of them if you like. I've heard back from Poppy, the boys can bring a plus one." I give her a smile and nod then look to Pansy, "Pansy dear, I think you should wear this dress." Narcissa reached her hand out to Pansy, bring her close to the dress.

They both look at the dark green silk, low V-line necked dress with baggy long sleeves as the fabric tucked in at the waist, making the rest hug below your hip perfectly, "Really? I mean it's nowhere near pink." She chuckles.

Narcissa picks the dress up and holds it in front of Pansy, "No, no definitely not any shade of pink... but so what? I'm not going to wear green anyways." Narcissa winks.

I head back to Draco's room after going through some dresses but saw he wasn't there so I turn back around wondrously and head up to the east wing, that I had only ever been when Leena and I 'talked'. 

The corridor was smaller than downstairs but I carry on and see a smaller alcove with a hidden spiralling staircase. 

Godammit, my curiosity will be the death of me. 

Staring at the small staircase, I give in and walk-up, it was dark, just going round and round. It comes to a door at the top and I open it and see a room, the size of half the second floor that looks like it could be the Slytherin common, it had windows all around letting it fill with natural light, looking over the forest, and a few sofas in the middle and a pool table at the back. 

Stepping in, I realised the room was charmed to be warm. It was huge, with side tables of Liquor, a fireplace and carpets all around. The sound of a door opening the far side of the room made me jump and I step back.

The tall blonde walked out and froze, eye wide at I stared back at him.

"How did you find this?" He was frozen still but I chuckle and go in further to look around the room with my hands behind my back.

"Went up the badly hidden staircase- you know, this is kinda cool," I smile and carry on smugly walking around the room.

"I mean you have a literal half floor to your self, like your own mancave. And you kept this a secret from me! Ouch, I'm truly offended." I giggle and reach the middle to plop down, stretched out on one of the sofas throwing my hands behind my head.

I look over and see him, still standing in the other doorway, "Aren't you going to explain the Batcave, Bruce?" I sit up as he walks towards me, calmly but furrowing his eyebrows in confusion, "Really? Bruce? Bruce Waine? Batman? Oh my fuck, you say you took Muggle studies and you don't even know who Batman is-"

"I'm being serious Sienna, how did you get in here?" He stared down at me like he was hiding something.

"And I'm being serious Draco, up the stairs," I bit my cheeks, trying not to laugh or smirk.

He turned around and push back his hair then stood facing away, "Ugh, for fucks sake..." He mumbled something quietly.

"Why did you keep this a secret? Don't you think you should stop keeping stuff from me?" I say more seriously and stand up, "It's going to get hard for me to trust you Draco..."

He spins around and took a deep breathe, "Trust me, this definitely isn't anything that was huge, it's-it's just a spare room I kept for me- just me. Away from my parents and especially my- father. I always hide the staircase, it's charmed to be hidden but I don't know how you saw it." He step towards me and holds my hand, "I'm sorry,"

"It's lovely," His lips quirks as I look at the fireplace than to the glass doors that looked like it went onto the roof of the Manor, "Did you do all this yourself?"

Draco looks around the room too, "Yeah... I'm not that good at designing rooms or decorating but I could design this anyway I wanted. I even have access to the roof from here." He smiles and tucks a hair behind my ear, "Sienna..."

"Yeah..." I look back up to him.

"If- when we go, can I at least tell my mother?" He asks worryingly. I instantly nod.

My hand rest his jaw, "Of course. I was just thinking about it too, where are we going to go... first?" A gentle smile emerges from his lips as he walks us over to large circular love sofa that has loads of pillows and he pulls me beside him into his arms.

"Mmmm, where first? We could go to Italy or Greece or East Asia?" He says casually, I snap my head up to him in shock and laugh, "We have estates and land all over the world Sienna, tell me where and I'll sort it out for you." He smirks and leans down to kiss me.

I pull away and just stare at him, "Wherever, as long as I'm with you," Tracing my fingers across his jaw, up to his cheekbones and through his hair. He closes his eyes and I sit up and peck far side of his jaw, gently moving down his neck but not leaving any marks. Just kissing him everywhere.

As I sit up and move on top he opens his eyes and holds my waist then wrapping his arms around me and pulling me in for a hug. My hand holds his head close to me as I hug him back. We hold each other close as our bodies warm up and we loosen our grips but just rest.

"I love you."

I move back to look at him with a shocked but relieved face, I don't think I ever heard him say it first, it wasn't something we threw around. It was always meaningful. My mouth opens and I just smile, leaning my forehead on his, "I love you, so much." I say back.

He grabs both sides of my face, crashing our lips together. I start to move more, deepening the kiss but he pulls away, panting and looked worried, "S-sorry, are you okay? I didn't mean to-"

"Draco I'm fine. I would say if I didn't want this," I watch as his stress face relaxes and I lean in to whisper in his ear, "I want this, you... I want you."

I sit back up and reach for the hem of my top and pull it off, his eyes watched me like hawk. He gently moves his hands from the top of my back down my spine and kisses my collarbone then starts sucking on my neck. 

I hitch my breath and hold his head there as I press myself chest against him, leaning my hips towards his. I tilt my head back as he grabs my ass and wraps an arm around me, lifting us up. We moving our lips together as he gets his wand from his pocket and summons a large mattress with pillows by the big window, looking out onto the green forest and gardens.

Feeling him lower himself to his knees on the mattress his gently puts me down and kisses me softly, lovingly, "Is this okay?" He whispers and looks back to me. 

My eyes were locked to his as his hair fell over hid forehead and his small pants made me melt, my hand strokes back his hair and I nod.

"It's perfect." 

I move back and sit up to lean my elbow on the pillows. I watch him reach for the bottom of his white top and he pulls it for, making me bite my lower lip as he unbuttons his trousers and pulls them down.

I lean up quickly and grab his shoulders to drag our lips together whilst wrapping my legs around his hips and tug his trousers down with my feet. He chuckles and kicks them off his ankles, "Your talented aren't you?" He smiles as he leans down and kisses my sternum down to my stomach.

His hand start to unbutton my jeans and he pulls them down slowly, I buck my hips to help him as he throws them away. Leaving me in just my pants. He kisses my hip bone and traces his fingers under the hem of my pants.

I could feel him brush his fingers over the scars on my legs. He kissed over them gently.

"Do you trust me, Sienna?" He looks up to me.

I lean back on my elbows and stare at him for a second, "Yeah, of course, I do." 

His licks his lips and smirks as he sat up and grabbed his trouser, going to through a pocket then pulled out something and hid it in his hand, "How much do you trust me?" He leant down and kissed the inside of my thigh, moving closer in.

I hitch my breath as he sucked my skin, leaving marks, "With my life Draco," I sigh out.

He stops, making me look down to him, "Good." He lifts up a small pocket knife to show me and watches me as my eyes follow it, bringing it to hip on, gently tracing it down to my upper thigh. Then went back to kissing my thigh. 

"Wha? Uhh," I arch my back as he attaches his lips to my clit through my pants and leans the tip of the knife sightly harder into my hipbone.

"Do you want me to stop-

"No." I abruptly say.

He holds my waist as he pulls me towards him making me lay on my back and leans the tip into my left hipbone, making a small amount of blood appear and drags it across the top layer of my skin. I hitch my breath as I grab his other hand on my waist.

"Stay still Sienna," He snaps and holds me harder as he continues to mark me, "You're as dirty me, fucking filthy." 

I throw my head back to take a deep breath, knocking it back up I look down and see my hip. The feeling was exhilarating, it turned me on so much. He stared into my eyes as he grazed the knife across the top of the cut and traced the knife down my body, between my breasts to my stomach, leaving a small trail of blood.

My body was alive, vibrating.

I look at the cut, "What does it say?" My breathing my heavy as I tried to speak.

"M" He comes back up and pulls my head back with my hair, "Cause you're mine. Got it?"

I feel him press his erection against me, "Yes," He loosens his grip on my hair and I took it an opportunity to wrap my legs around and push him to the side so he was on the bottom.

He lets me and almost chuckles again but I grab his face and kiss him hard, "You love being on top don't you?" He smirks into the kiss.

"I just love to see you under me." I smugly say back and feel his hands roaming my body.

I sit back and rest my hands on the waistband of his boxers and gently run my fingers under them, "Did you find out if you're able to come to the ball?" He says.

I smile and nod, "Well, you can bring a plus one... so I don't know- if you want to bring anyone else-" I joke as he sits up and grabs my low waist, pressing us close.

"Just shut up Bones," He laughs. I rest my hands on his jaw, "Will you be my plus one, be my date?" I almost giggle at him saying date but hold it back and just blush.

"Of course." I kiss his lips, deeply and push him back on the mattress as I slid my hand between us and palm him. I hear him breathe heavily and grab his boxers and tugs them down. I sit up and feel his hard cock under me.

He pulls away from the kiss and looks at me worryingly, "Did you get the contraception potion?" He pants out but I look at him confused and slowly shake my head.

"I've already had my- period Draco, don't worry we're okay..." I say back but he tenses his jaw looks away. I pull his face but and looks at him in confusion, "I don't know how... but we're very lucky. I haven't taken the potion since we left school and... well we've done it more than once since then. I'll cast the charm just in case."

He smirks and licks his lips as he stared at mine, then grabbed my ass, pulling my pants to the side and ran his finger along my entrance, "Always so wet for me, keeping it risky." He angeled himself to my lips and I flutter my eyes close and move my hips back to feel his tip press into me.

I grip his shoulders and feel him push up into me, moving slowly in and out but not fully in, "Oh god..." I moan and open my eyes and hold his face as I go further down on him, letting out small moans at every thrust. We start to go faster, staring into each other's eyes as he grabs my hair and rolls his eyes back.

My hips slam down on his and start to grind, hitting my clit. I grip the pillow above his head as I hold his face, watching him groan and buck his hips with me. 

"Sienna- oh fuck. Uhhh... fuck," He was gripping me hard and slamming his cock into me faster. I let out a pleasured squeal whilst falling my head into his neck as he was thrusting up harder into me.

I wanted to cry at the pressure of him, feeling myself being stretched out but I push my hips down with his and sit back up, putting my hand on his chest, bouncing and grinding down on his cock. 

He threw his arm back and gripped the edge of the mattress above his head as he arched his back and lifted his hips up and moaning loud, "Fuuuuuuckkk, Jesus Sienna, Uhhh." I fall down and hold his hands above his head as I just move my hip up and down, moaning loudly as I could feel him getting close.

As he threw his head back, closing his eyes tightly, he opened his mouth letting out unsteady breaths. He intertwined our hands and squeezed them until they went white, "D-Draco yes, ohh you feel so good- uhhh." I realised smaller high pitched moans at every thrust and feel him hold my hands even harder.

"I- shit- I'm gonna come, fuck wait-" He snapped his eyes open and we stared deeply at each other as I continue to push my hips until I could feel him all the way, "Shit..."

We remain eye contact as my eyes start fluttering and my legs started to shake either side of him, "Co-come for me Draco... oh yes- yes," I let go of his hands and tug his hair as he hand flew down and slammed my hips down roughly as he hit my cervix, realising himself in me. 

"Ahhhhhh! FUCK!"

I moan loudly and hide my face in his shoulder as I literally cry out and feel him thrust him into me again, making me tense and slowly ride out my orgasm. I could feel him breathing heavily under me so I slow down and basically stop, laying tired on top. His arm around me protectively, running his fingers up and down my spine.

Everything was amazing, his touch, the sex, the feeling.

The only sound was our heavy breathing. I move up so he pulled out and fall off him to my left and rest back on his mattress and cover my face with my hands, "Has this room got a silencing charm?" I pant out. 

He breathes a chuckle, taking my hands away from my face, he was leaning on his side, "Yep." Pulling my waist to face him, he smiles and kisses my forehead.

We ended up falling asleep face to face, laying, holding each other close.

I abruptly wake up and look behind me out the window and see it was pitch black, the room only lit up by some candle lamps. Whacking Draco in the chest I hear him groan as I try to get up, "Draco get up! We fell asleep, shit, what's the time? How long have we been up here, we've probably missed dinner!" I stumble trying to get up. My hip growing in pain but I ignore it.

But once up I realised I was still in the grossly wet knicker that I didn't even get out of, "Ugh for fucks sake..." I mumble and grab his wand that was on the floor and cast a cleaning charm and transform them into a new a pair.

"Get your ass back down here Bones," Draco mumbled in a sleepy voice and turned over to the other side, going back to sleep.

I walk around the mattress and pull the pillow under his head out from under him and whack his face with it, "UP!" I raise my voice, annoyed. He sat up quickly and looked at me in complete shock.

He grabbed the pillow out of my hand, "What the fuck? I was sleeping you dickhead!" He put the pillow back down and rolled his eyes as I scoffed. He put his boxers on and stood up.

"Don't call me a dickhead, dickhead. You let us sleep in and now we-we-"

"We what? We're late for what? We can go get dinner now if your moody ass wants to, don't wake up all hungry and angry..." He gestures his hand to the door and stood there waiting for my answer. I cross my arms as he walks towards me, shaking his head and suppressing a smirk.

I straighten my back and turn my head and pout annoyed towards the window, "You got a toilet up here?" I huff.

He chuckles and walks away, my head snaps to him as he walks to the other door that I saw him in early. He just carries on walking and doesn't look back as he walks in, I annoyingly throwing my head back and huff.

"Ugh, words Malfoy, words." I follow him and walked into the large bathroom.

I stop and stare, shocked at the huge bathroom, "Oi! I'm having me time here." He said over his shoulder from the toilet but I scoff.

"Oh please," I roll my eyes and walk-in.

It was all white marble with a sage green clawfoot tub by a large window behind it and a large walk-in shower at the side, I walk around the tub to the window that had the view of the driveway of the Manor and more trees. The toilet flushes and I turn back around and see the widespread counter by the door, with a long lengthed mirror on the wall, "And you say you're not good at decorating?".

I walk up beside him as he was washing his hands, "I like it clean... and white." He says and goes to dry his hands with the towel on the wall. Then turns to me, tucking my hair behind my ear, "Shall we go downstairs and get you some food... or do you want to hit me with something else?" He says, pretending to be serious.

Feeling my cheeks warm up I chuckle and go on my toes to peck his lips, "Sorry about that I was being grumpy... and yeah that sounds nice." I shyly say.

He chuckles and kisses my temple before walking back out of the bathroom. 

After going to the toilet, cleaning the fucking blood he decided to spear everywhere and getting changed, we go back down to the kitchen to realise it was about 8 at night, Topsy brought us food.

Though I was trying to eat, I couldn't take my eyes off him as he was talking. My ears weren't even pitched into what he was saying, he was just so fucking handsome I couldn't look away.

 "So I'm going to shave my hair and grow a beard-"

I snap out of my haze and he looks up at me, "Wait, what? You-you're shaving your hair off?" I drop my fork and he shakes his head.

"Fucking knew you weren't listening, no obviously not. Was just seeing how long it would take for you to actually listen." He chuckles and leans his elbows on the table, remaining eye contact.

"Sorry... I was distracted," I smirk and return to my food but I see him turn as he leans down and kisses my cheekbone then my jaw, "Don't, or I'll get distracted again." I smile and don't look up at him.

He pulls me closer with his hand on my waist and moves to below my ear, "Do I distract you Bones?" He whispers and continues as I tilt my head slowly, giving him more room and closing my eyes feeling his warm kisses.

"Ah-uh," Someone coughed making us break away and we snap our head to the entrance of the kitchen and see Narcissa standing at the doorway before walking in and walking over to a cupboard and gets out a mug to pour herself tea. Still facing away from us, she doesn't say anything else. 

We both look at each other and bit back a smile, continuing to eat awkwardly, in silence.

She moves around the kitchen, "So you didn't turn up for dinner and you weren't in your room. Do I want to know where you both were?"

Draco chokes on his food and sips on his water before turning to answer, my cheeks were going red, "We-we were just in the Library Mum, sorry, I should have said something." He awkwardly tries to stay calm.

"For six hours?" She hums.

Walking towards the door again, she stops and doesn't turn around, "Always be safe..." She walks out and I threw my face into my hands.

"Holy fuck, your mother just told us to be safe, she fucking knows." I groan, embarrassed at the thought of her knowing we were having sex instead of having dinner.

I look up at Draco, he was eye wide, pale as a ghost, frozen still, "My mother... knows we have sex..." He mumbles, disgusted under his breath.

"Of course she knows Draco, I've been sleeping in you're room every time I'm here."

"I don't think I can ever have sex again."

I scoff and get up to pour more water from the sink, "Yeah, let's see how long that lasts." I chuckle into my drink.

He snaps his head to me, still in shock.

"No, I'm being serious."

"Mhm, I believe you..."

***

I don't want this book to end :(

I'm so excited for the next few chapters tho hehehe.

discuss>>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Black Iris By Alex West

Mystery / Thriller

85.3K 2.9K 72
For so long, Guinevere West had been Blake Ivy's 'Iris.' His play thing. Nothing but a woman he could torment and manipulate when he felt like it. T...
747K 33.6K 20
❝And that's where I messed up. I fucked you, made you mine countless times, even fell in love with you!❞ Jungkook confesses without realizing it. ❝I'...
37.4K 1.7K 25
Abisinden şiddet gören bi kızın kurtulmak için bulduğu çözümle kendini çekişmeli bi aşkın içinde bulur...
674K 13.8K 64
"All I wished for was to not be a Slytherin. Pure blood supremacy was woven into the material of those jade coloured ties and I would rather strangle...