drunk love -a haylor story

By taytayproblems

where two normal people fall in love, but one gets famous. they meet again, years later. everything has chang... More

1. before
2. goodbye
3. wait what
4. forgotten
5. flirtatious
6. spice it up
7. confusion
8. decisions?
9. who are you?
10. new beginnings
11. multiple choice
12. that call
13. beautiful beginnings
14. media
15. breakdown, fighting
16. endings hurt
17. unrecognizable
18. consequences
19. London
20. the unfortunate surprise
21. birthday
22. it's us
23. christmas with you
24. she
25. take it to court
26. i need a break
27. missing you
28. happier
29. a little too late
30. elodie
31. mornings
32. doorbell
33. single
34. the stepdad
35. oops
36. go
37. the end of all the ending
38. papers
39. gone
40. waterfalls
41. fresh start
42. mistake
43. after party
44. retouch
45. take care
46. jealousy is ugly
47. I can't
49. You belong with me
50. Roots in my dreamland
51. all too well
52. picked the wrong one
53. Affairs in the rain?
54. unplanned visits
55. waking up
56. Messed up.
57. Don't you
58. Counting days
59. A first for everything
60. Party Mistakes
61. bye bye, baby
62. Mosaic broken hearts
63. Teared
64. walks
65. Questioned
66. left me
67. arguments
68. what are you doing here?
69. scratches
70. The end.
Thank you + for the future

48. sleepy nights

171 4 0
By taytayproblems

She walked down the stairs as a sigh escaped her lips. The woman had had a long day and was tired although it was only nine pm— too early to sleep.

The blonde made her way into the livingroom where she was met with her favorite british boy. The young man smiled as the woman sat down on his lap. "hey" she whispered before giving the brit a quick peck on the lips. "are you tired?", he chuckled as she rested her head on his chest.

Taylor nodded, "exhausted". The man chuckled, he knew she had had a long day and she would probably fall asleep within the next hour or so. "let's go to bed then" the brit whispered as he kissed her temple.

The woman shook her head, "it's too early" she protested. "Who says that? it's never too early to sleep" the brit shot back. He knew she needed her rest, she knew it too but would never admit it. "Come on, let's get you to bed" he picked the blonde up and started carrying her upstairs.

The woman protested as she repeatedly hit his chest, she didn't want to sleep yet. She wanted to spend time with the person she liked— perhaps even loved.

The brit just laughed as he put her down on the bed. She was already wearing her pajamas, it was just underwear and a long shirt she stole from the brit.

"C'mere" Taylor whined as he walked away from the bed. She stretched her arms out, making the young man laugh. "I'll be back in a minute, just going to change love", the blonde giggled as to how british his use of words really was.

He did as he said, in less than a minute he came back in some sweatpants. "You know, you could have just changed here" the woman whispered as the brit layed down next to her. She pecked his lips as she crawled against him.

"I know baby", he didn't use the word baby often but he knew Taylor liked it when he did. Even if they weren't together—yet, she liked it when he called her cute nicknames like that.

The man wrapped his arms around the blonde as he pressed a kiss on her forehead, letting his lips linger there. "Joe" she whispered. The brit looked at her, waiting for her to continue. "Thank you" the woman whispered the words.

The young man rose his eyebrow, confused as to why she was saying thank you. "For being there for me, for treating me with care" she explained. He chuckled, finding that a weird reason to thank him. "Teds, you don't have to say thank you for that. I will always be here for you, no matter what" he said with a smile on his lips.

Taylor pecked Joe's lips before hiding her face in his chest. Joe rubbed circles on her back as they both drifted off to sleep, enjoying the comfort of snuggling together. She didn't know it yet but he did, it would be the last time.

A/N

Okay so I'm trying a new writing style lmk if you like it or would rather have the old one back. This is kind of a filler chapter but I hope you like it anyways. I'll try to update more!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 102 31
Sequel to "Drunk Love" Taylor and her husband Joe seem like the perfect couple together. Will everything change when she runs into her ex Harry? And...
28.7K 1.9K 41
After moving on from their past, two people from different worlds slowly fall in love unexpectedly. Taylor, who used to lead an ordinary life in Penn...
131K 1.1K 46
A story in which a seemingly forbidden relationship ignites after a tragic event. ***GOING TO BE EDITED*** i wrote this as a freshman in high school...
40.5K 790 13
Taylor Swift has been dating Joe for two years now when ex boyfriend Harry Styles comes back into her life. On her tour Harry has a suprise performan...