Haikyuu Oneshots And Theories

De AnxiouslyShipping

Purely for my enjoyment and hopefully yours too! .:*SHIPS*:. ~KageHina ~EnnoTana ~TsukiYama ~DaiSuga ~KiyoYac... Mais

Wrong Number -{Kogagoshi}
Bad Photos - {Iwaoi}
The Only One - {IwaOi}
Blossom - {Levyaku}
Different -{Terushou}
Superstar -{IwaOi}
Moonlight -{Tsukiyama}
Who? - {Kiyoyachi}
Secrets -{Sakuatsu}
You Should've Gone To Shiratorizawa... -[NISHINOYA THEORY]
Dinner Date -{Kogagoshi}
Best Friend -{Aofuta}
Oh -{Arankita}
Unfair -{Kyouhaba}
[S H I R A T O R I Z A W A H E A D C A N O N]
[K U N I K I N H E A D C A N O N S]
Caught -{Semishira}
Spider -{Kagehina}
Boys -{Torafuku}-
We Interrupt Your Programme To Bring You Self-Promotion
Challenges -{Terushou}
Challenges (BONUS) -{Terushou}
Sleeping Troubles -{Semishira}
Skater Boy -{Kyouhaba}
[K O G A G O S H I H E A D C A N O N S]
[A O F U T A H E A D C A N O N S]
[T E R U S H O U H E A D C A N O N S]
[T E R U S H O U H E A D C A N O N S - C O N T I N U A T I O N]
[ K O G A G O S H I H E A D C A N O N S ]
Late - {Kagehina}
-[KOGAGOSHI FANFIC ANNOUNCEMENT]-
"This Jacket Is Totally Mine..." -{KogaGoshi}
-[BOKUAKA/IWAOI/KUROKEN FANFIC ANNOUNCEMENT]-
Never Text Me Again - {Iwaoi}
Pride Meeting - {Kiyoyachi}
Jealousy -{Iwaoi}
[I W A O I H E A D C A N O N S]
Birthday -{Terushou}
My Dearest Opposite -{Tanaenno + Iwaoi}
Spanish -{Iwaoi}
Atsumu's Celebrity Crush -{IwaOi}
[A O B O J O S A I H E A D C A N O N S]
Wide Enough For Two -{Kogagoshi}
Ushijima Wakatoshi's Universe -{Ushiten}
Kitchen Shopping -{KageHina}
[S A K U A T S U H E A D C A N O N S]
An Important Request
New KyouHaba Fic!
Shirabu Art
[ K U R O K E N H E A D C A N O N S ]
[ K A R A S U N O H E A D C A N O N S ]
[S H I R A T O R I Z A W A H E A D C A N O N S]
Fifth Time's The Charm! -{Kyouhaba}

Unexpected Emotions - {Kogagoshi}

6.3K 68 212
De AnxiouslyShipping

At the training camp, Goshiki was obviously the most skilled there. His line shots were impeccable and his cross shots were drastic. Hinata was surprised he hadn't seen it in the finals against Shiritorizawa, but that was probably because all of the sets went to Ushijima, not Goshiki.

However, it didn't mean Goshiki got along with anyone. He was smug and overly confident in his abilities. Yes, he wasn't being mean like Tsukishima but he seemed just as bad with his cocky attitude. Goshiki's' unflappable pride and smugness just pissed everyone off so much. He was too good at it all, and he didn't seem to need to put in much work during any of the games. Besides, he'd already proven himself to be as intelligent as Tsukishima which meant he wasn't just a genius at volleyball but easily passed his academic exams.

It was so annoying, in Hinata's' opinion. No one should be that perfect. He even made his bangs look cool and that was something no one should be able to do!

It was after practice, when most camp attendees had gone home, when Koganegawa came running through the doors, dragging Tsukishima, Kindaichi and Kunimi behind him. "Hinata!" He screamed, charging at the ballboy with intense speed.

"Gah!" Hinata dove out of the way, tumbling across the ground as he avoided the onslaught. "Kogane?! What is it?!"

"We want you to fire some quicks at us so we can practise blocking!" Kogane said brightly with a grin. "Kunimi says he'll toss some sets up to you. He's no Kageyama but it'll be good, right?"

Hinata looked up at Kindaichi and Tsukishima, surprised. "He's really persuasive sometimes," Admitted Kindaichi, avoiding Hinata's' stare. "Besides, you are good at spikes and quick on your feet. You'd be good to practise against."

Tsukishima just smirked coldly. "And I want to see you get your spirits crushed as I shut your attacks down every time."

Hinata gasped, offended. "What? But, Tsuki, we're on the same team!"

"So what? C'mon, Hinata, let's see if you really are decent on your own without the perfect King Kageyama tossing to you!"

"Why, you-!" Hinata swelled up indignantly. "I'll show you, you grumpy four-eyes, I don't need Kageyama to be a good spiker!"

Tsukishima peered down at him cruelly. "Well, prove it! Go fetch all the balls for us, ball boy, okay?"

Hinata glared, before spinning on his heel with a pout, marching angrily into the storage room. Eventually, the others were out of earshot and he swung open the equipment storage room door only to hear someone yelp in fright from inside and a shuffling sound.

"Huh?" He turned on the lights and peered in, curiously. "Is someone there?"

Whoever had made the noise was definitely trying not to be noticed now because all Hinata could hear now was the distant chatter of Kogane, Kindaichi, Kunimi and Tsukishima. The ball boy listened hard, staring intently when the tiniest movement caught his eye. Against the wall, a faint shadow scooted behind the trolley of gym mats, barely making a sound.

Hinata crept in closer, picking up on nervous breathing. "Hello?" He called out quietly. "Are you alright?"

There was a shuffling noise, as someone tried to move further away and now Hinata knew he hadn't been imagining it. He jumped around the corner with a victorious grin on catching the hidden person only to be confused.

Goshiki was hiding behind the mats, face wet with tears and breathing rough and ragged.

Hinata was in shock, tilting his head. "Huh? Goshiki?"

Goshiki visibly panicked, scrambling to his feet and trying to dash past the stunned ball boy, but Hinata reacted fast.

"W-Wait, Goshiki!" He called out, reaching out to grab Shiratorizawa's' future ace. He caught onto Goshiki's' hand but Goshiki jumped away from his grip, crashing into the ball cage, sending it toppling loudly, and falling down himself onto the hard floor, screaming out in fright and pain.

The noise was loud and the four waiting outside all yelled out in fright and surprise.

"Goshiki, wait!" Hinata cried out again, tripping over his feet as the floor was swarmed with volleyball. Shiratorizawa's' first year quickly got off the floor, cradling a sore-looking wrist that had been hit by the metal ball cage when he fell over. He stumbled out, still crying and Hinata tried to run after him, only sliding over the balls that rolled around on the floor. "Goshiki! Stop! Are you okay?" He called after him, but it turned out the boy was faster than he expected, lightly jumping around the balls and rushing across the court, sprinting past the other four, who had rushed over to see what the fuss was about.

Hinata picked himself up off the ground, going to run out again before getting caught by Kindaichi. "Careful, man, you're bleeding!" Aobo Josai's' young player protested, trying to get him to stop struggling.

Hinata reached out. "Goshiki, come back! What's going on?!"

Goshiki had reached the gymnasium door now and he glanced briefly at the five other players, crammed in the sports room. He was shaking vigorously and looked hesitant for a moment before slipping swiftly away and out of the gymnasium.

Kogane went to dash after him but was caught by Tsukishima quickly.

"What happened?" Asked Kunimi trying to sit Hinata down and stop the bleeding that had come from a bad graze on his knee.

"I-I just went in here to get the balls out and I thought I heard something," Hinata explained, feeling light-headed with adrenaline and confusion. "So I looked around and saw Goshiki hiding, and he looked like he was crying. Then he panicked and tried to run but I caught him and he knocked over the ball cage and ran off. I- I think he hurt his wrist..."

Tsukishima frowned. "He was crying?"

Hinata nodded dumbly. "For sure."

Kogane hesitated. "I'm gonna go after him and make sure he's okay."

Kindaichi looked up with a frown. "What about blocking practise-?"

"I gotta make sure he's okay!" Kogane snapped. "He doesn't have any friends here, he probably feels lonely! Besides, have you seen his upperclassman? I doubt they'll be able to comfort him." Before anyone could stop the blocker, he pelted out after Goshiki, nearly running into the door.

There was a heavy silence amongst the remaining four.

Tsukishima sighed loudly. "He's definitely getting lost."

.:*:.

Kogane ran through the empty corridors of Shiratorizawa. It was well after the school's' closing time, so there was rarely anyone about and the students who had dorms were probably there, so no one was there to stop Kogane from sprinting around like an idiot.

Slowly, he began to run out of breath, hunching down in the middle of a maze of corridors as he felt a stitch coming on. But he wasn't going to give up. "Goshiki!" He yelled out loudly. "Where are you?"

"Ooh, are you looking for Tsutomu?" Asked a familiar voice.

Kogan turned around to see Ushijima and Tendou from Shiratorizawa's' official team behind him, Tendou looking amused and Ushijima looking stoic and expressionless.

Tendou pointed out of an open exit, leading outside to a field bathed in darkness from the evening. "He ran out there, crying, just now."

Kogane jumped up, all feeling of exhaustion gone. "Why didn't you stop him? You're his upperclassmen, it's your job to take care of him!"

Ushijima shrugged. "We tried to stop him, but he seemed more scared upon seeing us and he sped up."

"Yeah, which is weird," Tendou commented lightly. "Usually, if someone's been bullying him, he'll run straight at me and hug me,  but this time he avoided the both of us. Honestly, I'm a little hurt that he ran away from Momma Tendou. He should know by now that the whole team has his back when it came to bullies and stuff."

Kogane blinked. "Bullies?"

Ushijima nodded blankly. "Not many first years like him because of how skilled he is in several topics. And I'm rather confident that the first years who didn't make the cut to the team envy him for being in the regular line-up."

"But... But he's so cool," Kogane frowned breathlessly. "How could anyone bully him?"

Tendou's' eyes widened and he made a comedically surprised face. "Ooh, do you like my baby?"

Kogane stared. "Wha-?"

"Wakatoshi, Wakatoshi!" Tendou grabbed Ushijima's' arm and shook him vigorously. "We have an aspiring suitor for our son! We're gonna get a son-in-law! I need to find my suit for the wedding, sort out the guest list and buy a cake! Let's not invite Shirabo, he'll probably just lecture Tsutomu silently throughout the whole service."

"Tendou, I think you're confusing him," Ushijima said blankly.

Kogane went bright red. "I do not like Goshiki like that! I just think he's cool! I mean, his line shots and cross shots are amazing and he's really fast, why wouldn't I think he's cool? I mean," He took a thoughtful pose, zoning out for a minute. "I guess he is rather cute when he does that smug smirk of his. And when he struts away, he definitely looks good. But I thought everyone noticed that... Was that just me?" He asked, turning to the third years expectantly.

There was silence, then Tendou burst out laughing, almost collapsing onto the ground with amusement. 

Ushijima just stared, looking mildly surprised. "Honestly, I did not expect you to actually be attracted to Goshiki. That's rather surprising. Tendou, dear, this young man is romantically attracted to our child. I feel like I should punch him. Is that normal?"

Tendou cackled and squawked with laughter, almost unable to breathe as he sprawled out on the floor. "Oh my god, I was right!" He crowed. "I didn't expect that! You actually like Tsutomu!"

Kogane blinked, as it slowly set in. Then it hit him and he went bright red. "Oh my god! I like Goshiki! Oh my god! He's beautiful! I like him! How did I never realise that?!"

He joined Tendou in having a mental breakdown on the floor, screaming into his hands.

Ushijima watched on blankly when he got a notification from his phone. He pulled it out and flipped it open, looking down at the screen.

"Tendou," He said. "Goshiki has texted me. He says he apologises for running away and that he's gone to his dorm for the night. He says he'll see us tomorrow."

Tendou stopped laughing, although still shaking with mirth, and looked up at Ushijima. "Alright, as long as he's okay. Alright, tall strange boy," He said, turning swiftly to Kogane with a fearful expression. "You better be good tomorrow when you see Goshiki. Don't act on your impulsive desires or I'll have to tear out your hair."

Kogane raised his hands up in surrender.

The blocker laughed shortly and cheerfully, getting to his feet and petting Kogane on the head like the first year was some sort of dog. "You're funny, kid. We'll see you around. Head back to where ever ya gotta go now and be nice to my son, okey-dokey?"

"Uh, yes, sir!"

Tendou grinned madly and linked arms with Ushijima, marching away, dragging his captain after him brightly and vanishing into the maze of halls.

Kogane got up onto his feet again, looking around. Slowly, he made his way back to the gym and instantly got hounded by the four he had left waiting on his return.

"You were gone for ages!" Hinata said, jumping up and down. "Is Goshiki alright? Did you manage to talk to him?"

"What was the matter?" Kunimi asked, glancing behind Kogane. "Where is he?"

Tsukishima raised an eyebrow. "Why is your face so red?"

Kogane blinked. "Uh, I, uhm, didn't find him. I ran into Ushiwaka and that tall red-head blocker, though, and Ushiwaka got a text from Goshiki saying he's gone to his dorm, so he's probably safe right now."

"Thank god," Hinata breathed in relief. "I was really nervous."

Kindaichi looked down at him with a confused frown. "You were running around screaming."

"I was trying to get rid of the adrenaline!" Protested Hinata.

Tsukishima looked at Kogane sceptically. "You haven't answered my question."

"Huh?"

"Why are you so red in the face?"

Kogane slowly went redder and then hid his face in his hand, mumbling something.

"What was that?" Asked Kunimi. "We couldn't hear you."

"Speak up, dammit," Kindaichi huffed. "You're always shouting, come on."

Kogane murmured something again, slightly more audibly.

"You want to crush some sushi?" Hinata tried.

"I said, 'I have a crush on Goshiki'!" Yelled Kogane, face fully red.

The four players stared at him, then Tsukishima sniffed smugly. "I called it. You're always fussing over how cool he is, it was so obvious."

Kogane stared. "Wha-?! Really-?! But- But I only just realised!"

Kunimi seemed surprised. "You mean, just now? I noticed it on the first day of camp."

"Yeah, you really wanted to be his partner for drills and two-on-twos," Hinata said, in a tone that conveyed anything but subtlety. "Nearly everyone's picked up on it. I bet even Coach Washijo has noticed!"

"What?" Exclaimed Kogane in disbelief. "It was really that obvious?!"

Kindaichi blinked. "I never picked up on it, if that makes you feel any better."

The Date Tech setter stared at the floor and then hid his face in his hands. "Let's just start on that blocking practise we were talking about. I gotta think this over for a while."

.:*:.

At training camp the next day, Kogane took note that he'd enter the room looking around for Goshiki before doing anything else. It honestly surprised him that it had taken this long to notice he liked the smug bastard.

He spotted Goshiki setting up a towel and a water bottle safely to the side of the net and walked over brightly.

"Goshiki!" He called out, swinging his arm around the smaller player. "How are you?"

Goshiki jumped at the sudden attention. "Uh, I'm alright. How are you?" He added as an afterthought.

"I'm good! Hey, I was wondering if I could practise against some of your spikes?"

"U-Uh, why?"

Kogane grinned. "Because you're really good at them, and you seem cool!"

Instantly, Goshiki straightened up, swelling quickly at the praise. "Really, you think so?"

"Obviously! I mean, you're in Shiratorizawa's' starting line up, and for a good reason too. Just a few practise shots before camp starts, I promise!"

The flattery had worked miracles, because Goshiki took a confident pose, smirking smugly. "Well, I guess I'm the best spiker here and practise never hurts. I'll help you, kid, but don't get upset when you don't block much."

Kogane felt his face go red happily. "You mean it? Great!" He turned around, ignoring the collection of players who were looking on surprise. "Hinata! Could you throw a few balls?"

"Sure!" Hinata replied brightly, quickly running off to set the court up.

Kogane swung his arm around Goshiki's' shoulders again, walking him over to the net past all of the stunned attendees.

Tsukishima frowned. "Did Goshiki call Koganegawa 'kid'? I thought Koganegawa was older than him by a bit."

Kunimi shrugged. "Well, he sucked up to Goshiki's' ego like Goshiki was his upperclassman, so it was kind of inevitable."

Other players glanced at each other as Hinata hurriedly set up the court. Goshiki had never really partaken in any practice outside of the camps' demands, so this was new. And to think he'd agree to play with Koganegawa of all people.

The court was set up soon and the three players were poised in place. "Ready?" Hinata called out and Goshiki nodded, getting his concentration quickly.

He began to run up and Hinata tossed the ball high into the air, letting it arc carefully through the air. Kogane watched Goshiki prepare to jump and leapt up to block, only to see Goshiki stay poised carefully near the floor before swinging up and hitting it down with a lot of force into the floor, landing it neatly near Kogane's' foot.

"Woah," Gasped Hinata. "A delayed spike!"

Goshiki smirked up at Kogane smugly and went back to his original starting position, waiting to run up once more. Kogane felt his face go warm and he tried to get his concentration together, desperately attempting not to lose his focus despite the image of Goshiki's' smirk stuck in his head. Who had the right to be that cute and why did Kogane have to realise that he was that cute? It was unfair.

"Again!" Hinata called out and tossed the ball. It was not a good set at all. In fact, it flew backwards and Hinata apologised loudly but Goshiki didn't waste any time.

Without breaking momentum, he averted his course swiftly, jumping up and hitting the ball with a long swing, letting it fly across the court and hit just before the line tidily. "Yes!" He said victoriously, seeming to stand a little straighter with delight.

Kogane hadn't even noticed the toss went badly. He had gotten a bit too distracted by Goshiki.

Meanwhile, Kindaichi slid over to Kunimi and Tsukishima. "He probably shouldn't have challenged Goshiki to some practice," He commented quietly. "He's way too distracted to even move."

"It's funny, though," Kunimi said with a tiny smirk. "Watching him flail around at the last minute. He could've blocked that spike, he had plenty of time to move."

Tsukishima glared. "They're both idiots."

"Huh? How's Goshiki an idiot? He's not falling over his feet for Kogane, which is far better than Kogane just simpering every time Goshiki smiles," Kindaichi said.

"Goshiki is an idiot because he just can't get the hint. Honestly, he'll only pick up on it when Kogane asks him out and even then, he'll think it's a joke." Tsukishima sighed loudly. "So, they're both idiots."

Kunimi nodded. "Seems pretty reasonable. I can believe both are dumb easily."

Kogane tried to block again but ended up hitting the ball out of bounds sloppily.

Kindaichi arched an eyebrow. "He's making rookie mistakes here."

"Well, no one is that surprised," Tsukishima shrugged. "He can barely think straight with Goshiki in the same room as him."

"Good one," Kindaichi said.

Tsukishima gave him a cold look. "That wasn't meant to be a joke."

"Well, it was funny anyway."

Meanwhile, Kogane finally killed one of Goshiki's' spikes, after about fifteen attempts.

Hinata sighed softly, watching in amusement as Kogane started celebrating.

"Finally!" The setter announced. "I am the greatest!"

"It took you fifteen tries to do it!" Goshiki grumbled, looking a little put out as he picked up the ball. "So don't start getting too cocky." He pointed at Kogane, taking a confident pose despite the annoyed look in his eyes. "You'll never beat me in a real match."

"I can now! I blocked one of your spikes so I can do it again!"

Goshiki raised an eyebrow, putting his hands on his hips and trying to look down his nose at Kogane, even though the Date Tech player was taller than him. "Is that a challenge? Do you wanna try again?"

Kogane mimicked his pose. "Yeah, let's go again. C'mon, you're the future ace of a powerhouse, let's see what you really got!"

It was like someone had lit a fire in Goshiki with those words because his eyes lit up with a burning blaze for victory. "Oh, you are so on!" He tossed the ball back to Hinata and went back to his starting position, getting into the zone with a few steady breaths.

Opposite him, Kogane prepared to jump to his highest point in any direction, doing all he could not to look at Goshiki too early. He knew that, if he did, he'd get distracted.

Hinata tossed the ball up into the air, close to the net and far out, the way Goshiki seemed to like it and stepped back a bit in order not to get caught by the onslaught. Goshiki ran up jumping in the air with Kogane leaping in after him, leaning forward to try and get a kill block on any line shots.

Goshiki changed his pose in midair, slamming the ball for a tight cross-shot but Kogane noticed and tried to change course on the dime, leaning dramatically. His fingers brushed the ball but didn't slow it down and he cursed silently before realising something. He was slowly falling forwards, into the net and was slowly managing to knock it over.

Hinata noticed it too and quickly ran out from under it but Goshiki hadn't landed yet and was starting to get caught in the falling net.

Kindaichi yelped and began to sprint forwards trying to help but it was too late.

Kogane landed on top of Goshiki, trapping the wing spiker down under the net and his body weight. The setter went bright red, trying to scramble off only to find his right foot entangled in the net, keeping him stuck there.

"I am so sorry," He apologised breathlessly, trying to avoid looking at Goshiki. "I misjudged that jump, my fault, totally."

Goshiki didn't seem to say anything and just made a small noise as Hinata, Kindaichi and other camp members tried to help them up and pick up the net. They untangled Kogane's' foot, picked up the net but paused when it came to helping Goshiki up because his face was bloody and red.

"I'm fine," Goshiki said, picking himself up and avoiding all the worried stares. "It's probably just a nose bleed, nothing big. I can just go to the nurses' office, it'll be fine."

"It's not okay," Frowned Tsukishima. "You could have a concussion."

"I'll help you get to the nurses' office!" Kogane promised quickly. "I'm sorry, Goshiki, here, you can lean on me!"

Goshiki huffed. "I don't need to lean on you," He grumbled, but he shifted his weight onto Kogane's' shoulder anyway. "The nurses' office is on the second floor, I'll tell you where to go."

Kogane looked at him. "Are you sure you're gonna be okay walking? If you do have a concussion, it probably won't be very good for you."

"I'll be fine."

"I can carry you."

Goshiki blinked at him with a frown. "Huh?"

Kogane scooped Goshiki up of the floor into his arms in bridal style with a big, stupid grin on his face. "Is this okay?"

The wing spiker just stared up at Kogane in surprise and couldn't utter a word out. He opened and closed his mouth dumbly, seeming unable to process it.

Kogane beamed. "I'll take this as a yes! C'mon, Goshiki, we're gonna find a nurse and stop the bleeding."

He marched out, still carrying the speechless wing spiker in his arms. The door echoed shut behind them and Tsukishima rolled his eyes.

"Kogane has gotten even more obvious," He sighed.

Kindaichi stared. "Did he really just do that? Like, I picked him out as a hopeless romantic but what? That was extra."

Hinata looked thoughtful. "Maybe if I got a nosebleed and a possible concussion, Kageyama will pick me up like that..."

Tsukishima smirked cruelly. "He'll be the one to give you the nosebleed."

Kunimi sighed, sounding bored. "Honestly, I'm surprised Goshiki didn't hit Kogane when he picked him up."

"He probably wanted to," Kindaichi shrugged. "He was just surprised."

.:*:.

"You can put me down, y'know," Goshiki said. "I can walk. Turn left."

Kogane turned left. "Do you want to walk?"

Goshiki hesitated, then avoided the question. "Are you alright? You got caught in the net, your foot doesn't hurt, right?"

"Your face is covered in blood, you could have a concussion and you're asking me if I'm alright?" Kogane laughed lightly, shifting Goshiki a little bit closer to him. "Where now?"

"Down this corridor, third right. Anyway, you've been really nice to me this camp." Goshiki hesitated again as if he wanted to say something. "I'm sorry about yesterday."

Kogane glanced down at him, but Goshiki avoided his eyes, embarrassed. "Why were you crying, Goshiki? You don't have to tell me but... I want to know that you're okay..."

"I guess I just was feeling a little hopeless," Goshiki said. "I mean, you've seen Ushijima. He's incredible. Sometimes I doubt I'd ever be able to be as good as him, let alone better. He's trusted me with the future of Shiratorizawa and I don't want to let anyone down."

"You were worried?" Kogane echoed. "But you're so good!"

Goshiki shrugged. "Compared to Ushiwaka? I'm hopeless."

"Well, aren't we all hopeless against him when it comes down to it? No one can beat him in a one-on-one, but, with a good team, you can win. I mean," Kogane shrugged. "Look at Hinata from Karasuno. He's useless without that awesome setter but, against you guys in the final, his team one."

The Shiratorizawa player sighed. "I guess. But I don't want to let us lose again. You can only be an ace if you create miracles."

Kogane thought briefly about his next words. At least, he would've liked to. Instead, he randomly blurted, "I think you're a miracle."

"Huh?"

The setter went red. "Uh- Uhm, I mean, I think you create miracles! N-Not that you are a miracle, that would be weird, but you definitely make them. I-I mean, unless you want to be a miracle, wait, no, that's weird. I'm sorry, I probably made you feel really uncomfortable, Goshiki-!"

Kogane was interrupted by someone locking their lips on his. There was a strong, dizzy smell of blood but Kogane didn't pay attention to it in the slightest. Goshiki's' hands moved up into his hair and the spiker climbed out of his arms, breaking off the kiss quickly before leaning in again. Naturally, Kogane was surprised but not against this at all. He didn't release how much he wanted it to happen until it did.

He wrapped his arms around Goshiki tightly, pulling him in closer until they finally broke apart. There was blood smeared on Kogane's' upper lip and his hair was messed up.

"You can call me Tsutomu, if you want," Goshiki said, with a small, shy shrug.

Kogane blinked dumbly and nodded. "Sure. Okay. You can call me Kanji. If you want. You don't have to."

Goshiki frowned at him. "Are you okay?"

"I just... Wow, I liked that. That was cool. That went well. That could've gone worse."

"Are you freaking out?" Goshiki asked. "You sound like your freaking out."

"No, no, I'm fine," Kogane breathed, nodding dumbly. "I'm just... I just got kissed by the cutest guy I've ever seen, carried him through his school and have realised that I'm kind of head over heels in love. These are a lot of unexpected emotions, and I think I lost some brain cells."

Goshiki smirked, but it wasn't smug or rude. It was a gentle smirk that made Kogane's' heart skip a beat. "Well, better get over it soon. You've still gotta carry me to the nurses' office so c'mon!" His smirk became more of a grin. "Help out the poor boy you viciously assaulted with a net and get me some medical attention."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

18.9K 632 41
This is basically a story with various versions of the Haikyuu characters using social media. This includes chats, posts, and updates. From time to t...
304K 4.6K 26
A little book of oneshots with ships including Kagehina, daisuga, asanoya, kuroken, iwaoi, tsukkiyama, BokuAka and any other ships you would like to...
54K 914 25
Haikyuu genderbend story, hope you guys enjoy. Please vote and comment. Thank you.❤❤❤🤗🤗🤗🌟🌟🌟
1.3K 28 13
These are random ass ships I love so much but some are extremely underrated 😭 MOSTLY KUGUSHIBA!!