The Bookstore || A Percabeth...

Bởi Adri-Pearl

After her mother, Athena passed away, Annabeth had to run her mother's bookstore all by herself. But with no... Xem Thêm

Aesthetics
This was not going to end well for me
That was confusing
Maybe this wasn't going to be so bad
I was not taught to sleep on command
Is this a bookstore or restraunt ?
One day
But here I was, in the exact same situation
When will my life beginnn
This was going to be fun
I was glad to have my bestfriend back
Nope Nope Nopity Nope
He must think I was weird
Stupid fates of Greece
Thank the fate's of Greece
My mom was the best
Maybe I had something to worry about
Nameless
I'm in trouble
Ugh Drew
*Bonus Chappy*
The return to Miami
Glass bottle
Lucky little baby
Percy finally stopped being clueless
A chill night
Pt 1: Oh no
Pt 2: Oh no no
Best of luck
Aunt Hera's making my ears bleed - Pt 1
Aunt Hera's making my ears bleed pt-2
Running the bookstore, again.
Never having coffee, again.
Something permanent
Mom needs to realise that I'm not a baby anymore
Hospital conversations are absolute HELLen
The worst timing in the history of my world
New Years Day
Bonnie and Clyde
My lovable fool
Its a love story
Baby just say yes
•Epilogue•

I refused that she refused my help

3K 40 164
Bởi Adri-Pearl

I rolled out of bed. No really. I rolled out of bed and fell on the floor.
I had a day of freedom. Two days actually.
But now the dreaded Monday came.
And I had to go to high school.

I groaned, finally deciding to open my eyes. A ray of sunshine came from the window, forcing me to close my eyes again.
I slid against the cool marble floor and pulled my blanket along with me. Mmm I could get used to this.
I felt myself slowly slipping away again, the world slowly began fading to black as I nestled comfortably in the sheets.

"PERCYYYYYYYY" a voice yelled, followed by banging on the door.

I groaned and went to open it. Amphitre had a strict no yelling rule in the house, if you yelled, no dessert for you.

"What?" I asked my little brother groggily. I'd rather sleep right now.

"You have school in 5 minutes" he giggled and skipped away happily.
I closed the door and sighed. No sleep for Percy. I put on a black hoodie and some jeans after a quick cold shower.

I was somewhat awake as I walked to the kitchen, where the cook was making some fancy looking dish.

"Percy, what are you doing here? You should be in school" Amphitre asked, entering the kitchen after me.

"How much time do I have?" I asked, hoping for some time to eat some pancakes .

"Well school starts at 8, it's 7:20 right now. But your father wants you to go early to settle in, your to meet your cousin Jason"

I groaned. I grabbed the first thing I saw, which happened to be a breakfast bar and walked away from the kitchen, saying bye to Amphitre.

I got in my car. Dad gave me the keys last night so I could drive to school. And drove off.
I knew where the school was, considering that I picked up Jason and my friends sometimes when I stayed at his place for vacations.

I parked my car and entered the school. I walked into the main office, armed with nothing but a bag of books, which my dad had smartly purchased and put in the car the other night.

I was greeted by a woman called Mellie. She gave me a nice welcome speech and gave me my class schedule.

7:30 am: Homeroom
8 am: English
9 am : History
10 am : Science
11 am : Maths
12 pm: Lunch
12:30 pm: Physical education
(wow how smart of them)
1:30 : Study hall
2-3 pm : Optional extracurricular activities

"Hey miss! Sorry I'm late" a voice said as he entered through the door. I turned around to see Jason and waved at him.
Mellie asked him to take me around school, which he obviously said yes,I'm fun to hangout with.
So once I said bye to Miss Mellie, we went on an Adventure around school, during which I signed up for swim club.

We missed homeroom, but I didn't care as much as Jason did. He dropped me off in English class and dashed off to his own class.
Betrayed.

I took a seat at the back of the class. The teacher teaching the class was named Mrs Aretemis, she did not like being interrupted in the middle of the class by the way.

I silently mouthed "hey" to Hazel as I walked past her. She gave me a warm smile.

"Jackson" a voice whispered. I turned around and smirked.

"What is it La Rue?" I whispered back.

Clarrise just smirked and threw an eraser at me. Then she turned around as if nothing happened.

I rolled my eyes and threw my eraser at her.
But Miss Artemis turned to us before she could react. The teacher tapped the board with her ruler, "pay attention" she said as she continued some story about personifying a blanket as a dinosaur or something.

I kinda just breezed through my classes, I met some of my pals, that was fun. But did I learn anything? I don't think so.

I walked up to my new locker before class, and was greeted with a slap on the back.

"Aqua man!" Leo grinned as he pulled me in for a hug "so we're locker buddies huh?" he asked, indicating his locker was right next to mine.

I smiled, "guess so repair boy"

We talked for a bit and caught up. Leo was dating Calyspo. It was kinda awkward for him to bring up cause she used to have a crush on me few years ago, but we're friends now so it's all good.

As I was talking to Leo, I could smell an overwhelming sugary scent making its way into my lungs.

Before I could turn around to see who it was, a well manicured hand was placed on my shoulder.

"Percyyy" the voice purred

I internally groaned . "Hey Drew" I said as I politely tried to shrug her hand off. She kept if firmly plastered on my shoulder and walked in front of me, blocking Leo from my sight.

"I didn't know you were coming, I would've been more prepared" she said while batting her eyelashes. I swear I saw glitter fall from them.

"Uh huh" I replied? Not knowing what to say. I tried to look at Leo for support, but he was busy trying not to laugh.

"Maybe you and I could hang out later Percyyyy" she said as she slowly traced her hand up mine.

I took a step back, shrugging her hand off. "Oh Goode! It's time for class" I grabbed Leo's hand and dashed off, "Bye Felicia! I mean Drew"

Leo tried hard not to laugh as we entered Science class. He casually walked into class, leaving me at the teachers desk.

I introduced myself to Mr D. He groaned and rolled his eyes. Standing up from his chair he announced me as "Peter Jonshon" and sat back down, waving for me to sit somewhere.

I wondered how he was a teacher. He looked hungover, wearing a tiger king looking shirt.
He didn't actually teach anything either, he just told us to read our books silently while he napped peacefully.

"Hey Callie" I said as I sat down next to Leo. Calypso sat directly behind me. She smiled and said hi, asking me about where I was all these months. Leo, Calypso and I talked for a bit.

Until Mr D woke up and threw a ruler at Leo. Once he went back to sleep, we talked some more. What? Neither of us wanted to study.

Once that was over, I entered the dreaded maths class. I hated it cause

1)The teacher, Mrs Dodds was a literal monster

2) None of my friends were in that class , actually the Stolls were there, but they were forced to sit in the front of the class and suffer the teachers wrath.

3) I was placed right next to Drew Tanaka

Throughout the class, I kept my eyes glued on the book, doodling here and there. Anything to avoid Drew and Mrs Dodd's gaze.

I remmebered my days at camp. I had a best friend, she moved away tho. I felt my bead necklace, I wonder what she was doing right now.

Praise Holy Pancakes! The dreaded class got over and I ran to the cafeteria.

"Water Boy!" Piper yelled as I approached and wrapped me in a hug. I sat down at the table and high-fived everyone. We caught up.

"Yo Perce, wanna come to Athena's place today" Leo asked.

Why did that sound so familiar?

"Sure" I grinned. I missed these idiots. "I just gotta meet Jason's mom, so I'll come after that"

We all kinda caught up. They attacked me with the usual questions. Love life? Ha! Non existent. Mom? Awesome . How's school? I'd rather burn it to the ground

The rest of the day was a blur. It consisted of me just attending a bunch of classes, trying not to sleep and meeting all my pals.

Finally! The day was over!
The group waved a goodbye and told us to meet them at the bookstore.

Jason and I quickly went to say hi to his mom. Which took a long time actually. She asked me about school in detail and just rambled on about some movies and Uncle Zeus. Oh! I met uncle Zeus too....we don't get along that well.

After an hour or so, we reached this Infamous bookstore. We were greeted by a chorus of hi's and hello's.
Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a blob of blonde carrying some books. I made my way over to her as Jason took a seat.
I offered to help her, but she refused. I refused that she refused my help. She took a step backward and tripped. I caught her before she could fall and my breath hitched when I saw her.

————————————————————————-
Hey!

Stay tuned !

Ps: I know this story is taking a long time..but bear with me please.
I promise imma post soon after my exams are done, so expect regular updates from June 1st!

Sorry xx

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

119K 2.9K 30
"You're my best friend." She frowned a bit, which I understood because I was probably the only thing permanent in her life and she said, "Always, rig...
468K 12.8K 60
In a world without demigods, Annabeth Chase has been on the waiting list to check out a book for months. As it turns out, none other than Percy Jacks...
204K 5.8K 90
Annabeth Chase is a rebellious teen who only acts out for attention. She has a brain, but it seems like she's not using it. Percy Jackson is trouble...
202K 2.4K 79
Just simple oneshots, headcannons, and short stories featuring mainly Percabeth, but other characters from PJO, HoO and MC will be included. Mainly F...