༄𝑺𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅? ~ 𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆�...

נכתב על ידי 00mv00

(+18) 𝙾𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚆𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌 "𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍, 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎?" "𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙸 𝚋𝚎?" "𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎" 𝙷�... עוד

Autor's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 3

428 14 5
נכתב על ידי 00mv00

Smut warning•

~ Next day ~

The party was today and Lily could not be more excited, she loved parties and was not proud to say it but also drinking and obviously dancing, it came naturally to her.

But at the moment he had several things to do before the party, not to mention the classes, he was going to help Ginny with the party decorations, practice with Harry again and Hermione would help her catch up on the classes, all of that. Before 9 o'clock at night the party itself started until 11 o'clock but she had to have time to get ready and everything.

Camino a Potions class, Lily glance at 2 big red-heads, Fred and George were running away from Flinch, he had some disgusting pimples all over his face both everyone in the hall looked at each other and burst into laugh, then Lily made a move to distract Filch so he wouldn't catch them.

She stopped him "You know Mr.Filch you should go wash your face very well until they begin to get even worse, but you have to go right now, in this second" Lily tried to look as serious as possible bitting her bottom lip to not laugh.

Filch glanced at her confused, but he walked away, she turned to see both of the twins hiding behind a pillar, they both putting their thumbs up to her, she smirked and saw Oliver on the other side of the hall, their eyes met and she could feel her body shaking, so she turned the other way and continue walking.

Lily didn't quite like the way Oliver made her nervous, they had barely exchanged a few words and Lily could already feel her knees get weak every time she saw him, that was definitely not a good sign. She promised herself not to fall in love or to give herself a break from falling in love, her last relationship and her first love, it was not the best, it was a total mistake actually, and it all started because Lily wanted it or not she would always felt and felt hard.

After that Lily was wandering the corridors, started to greet the ghosts that she was meeting in the way and suddenly she felt a hand lightly tapping her shoulder, it was Oliver.

"Hey, I-I just wanted to thank you for what you did there" Oliver stutter a little, which Lily found cute

"What are you talking about?" she asked

"For helping the twins not get into trouble" Oliver said looking at the ground and then directly to her eyes

"And shouldn't they be the ones thanking me?" she said mocking

"Well yeah, but if they get into trouble I'd have to get them off the Quidditch team"

Lily looked at him confused, she didn't understand why she seemed to care so much

"Oh, I am the captain" he replied

Lily liked the sound of that, she thought he couldn't get more perfect but there he was

"I'm actually practicing so I can get into the team, Harry's been helping me" she saw Oliver's smile fade a little

He coughed and notice his voice get deeper "Oh yeah, so Potter and you have something going on?"

Lily laughed "No way, he's my best friend"

"Really? How do you met each other? " He asked but Lily told him she needed to go for her next class, she thought that was it, but was surprised when Oliver offered to walk her to Potions class and they were chatting all the way.

Lily found herself mentioning something about the party that night, to which Oliver mentioned "So you're going to the party." he giggled, Lily nodded, "What are you wearing? I mean, to recognize you and be able to be with you" Lily didn't know if he really tried to be flirtatious or if it came naturally, Lily chuckled and shook her head

"What do you think if we leave it as a surprise? and if you find me, you may win a prize "she winked and before Oliver could say anything, she entered class.

The day was becoming more and more eternal, at recess Lily met Hermione in the library, where they were doing homework, although the truth is that they did not advance much because the friends were busy laughing and telling each other things, Lily said goodbye to Hermione and ran off to the Quidditch field where Harry was already waiting for her, they continued doing some of the exercises from yesterday, although it was also not entirely successful as the twins arrived and Lily couldn't help but talk with them and eventually Harry joined too they were in the benches for about 2 hours, finally Lily went to the Gryffindor common room and began to help Ginny with the things that were missing for the party, while Lily cleaned, Ginny went for drinks and snacks, between the both of them made a popcorn fight which at the end, they had to clean up, they turned to look at the clock and saw that it was time to start getting ready.

Lily got a beautiful light-blue bodycon, ruched, puff sleeve dress that came to mid-thigh in the elegant store, which she was in love with, then she put on the mask which was white with blue stones around all of it, she straightened her hair and although she knew that no one would see her from the nose up, she still make up her eyes and lips with a soft pink tone, the girls turned to look at each other and saw how beautiful they were, Hermione was wearing an one-shoulder fitted dress with a Gigot sleeve that reached her knees and Ginny strapped pink sateen mini dress that reached the same height as Lily's.

They came down and people from other houses were already arriving, the three of them were in charge of being at the front door letting everyone in and after an hour there were enough people to start with the music, people started drinking and it was A matter of time before they were encouraged to enter the dance floor, Hermione told Seamus and Dean that it was their turn to take care of those who were arriving and the girls began to have fun, Lily approached the bar, where Harry and Ron were sitting , Lily poured herself a drink and they didn't seem to recognize her and because of the loud music she couldn't make out what they were saying but she heard Ron mention her name, so she got into the conversation

"Hello there, talking about me huh?" he said sitting in front of them

Harry flustered and almost choke up on his drink "Bloody hell, you look stunning, doesn't she Harry?" Ron said gazing at Harry "Uh-uh y-yeah you absolutely do"

Thank you guys! Harry come dance with me and Ron ask Hermione "Lily told them, but they slightly shook their head in no.

"Oh, don't be such buzzkills, it's just dancing!" she claimed, they both agreed and the four of them were dancing on the dance floor and people started to join in, in a couple of minutes the dance floor was full and they seemed to be having fun.

Lily left the track to have another couple of drinks at the bar, when someone approaches her from behind, she sighed and turned around, she saw the guy from the other day looking at her up and down like last time

"Lily you just let me speechless congratulations" he said with a cocky smile on his face she rolled her eyes

"How did you know it was me?" According to Lily it was not so obvious that it was her, not even Harry had recognized her the first time

"The Weasley girl told me" he said pointing at Ginny

Lily returned her sight to her drink.

"So precious, do you dance?" he leaned against the bar next to Lily

He turned to the boy and replied "Yes, but how about later, okay?" she said that hoping that would get rid of him for a while, he nodded and walk towards a group of guys in the corner all of them looking at her, she ignored them.

Lily returned to the center of the dance floor, together with Hermione they were dancing for a couple more minutes, Lily moved her hips from side to side and raised her arms to the rhythm of the music, suddenly someone grabbed her hand and made her turn, Lily landed on Oliver's chest and her face inches from his "I found you" he said with a big grin on his face, she wondered if she really recognized her or if he just started dancing with the first girl he saw "Ginny told you, right?" she narrowed her eyes "Nah, I'm no cheater, I just saw you and knew" he paused "Also I didn't expected you dancing that well" Lily blushed

At that moment they went up to Lily's room, stood on the balcony and there were a few seconds of silence, both admiring the starry night

"So, my reward?" crossed his arms

"Oh yeah I almost forgot about it" she pushed and straightened up "Close your eyes" she said in a serious voice

He obeyed and she hesitated, it took all the boldness in her body, but she kissed him, and he sank deeply into the kiss one hand on the back of Lily's head and the other in her lower back, Lily's were both around his neck.

They separated from the kiss and looked at each other, they realized that they were thinking the same thing

"Hold on, how drunk are you?" Oliver asked

"Drunk enough that I know I want to do this, not so drunk that you should feel guilty about taking advantage" Lily chuckled

He walked over to her and led her into the room
"That's the perfect amount"

Oliver grabbed his wand "Muffliato"

Lily saw his hand locking the door, he towered her and she somehow felt smaller than she actually was compared to him, without even expecting it, he cupped his hands in her face and pulled into a more passionate kiss, his hands moved away from her face and went to her thighs, in a second Lily's legs were around his waist.

Oliver pushed her into the wall and began to fill her neck with sloppy kisses making Lily put her head back out of how good it felt, Lily was pretty sure he was leaving marks but she couldn't care less at that moment. "This is all I wanted to do since the first time I saw you" he said and then started to pounding his lower body against Lily's crotch again and again making her left out a soft moan "Shit" this seemed to like him because he did it even faster.

Lily needed to do something for him too by kissing his neck all the way to his collarbone then up again, and softly whisper on his ear "just so you know, I'm not wearing any underwear" he groaned at only her words, she could feel his bulge growing bigger, he became bolder.

Oliver threw Lily at the bed, she knew where this was going.

Lily while being underneath him, she began rolling Oliver's shirt up passing it over his head Lily couldn't help to run her fingers through his bare abs

Quidditch does pay off, she thought

"Can I?" Oliver's voice said asking for permission to take off her dress, she nodded, Oliver started slowly taking it off and when he was done he stopped to admire the view, Lily was nervous she was just completely exposed, since that moment a normal friendship option was off the table, her nerves went off after Oliver saying "You're just beautiful"

He kissed her bare chest and went down to her stomach, he looked up to Lily, his head went even more down and placed some kisses in her inner thighs "Also soaking wet"

When feeling his hot breath down there was driving her insane, then his mouth was already at her entrance and his tongue swirling in was killing, he began rubbing her clit at the same time, he was a king on this.

"Oh god keep going" for a moment Lily forgot the silence spell was on and covered her mouth, but then she used the same hand to grip on his hair,

Her eyes shut, his mouth was only sucking her clit and one of his fingers was pumping inside of her in matter of seconds he added one more, she was feeling so much pleasure.

"I-I'm close" she moan loudly "Ol-" then he stopped

Lily was really confused "W-what happened?", a mischievous smile draw on his face "Not yet baby, if you're gonna scream my name better be when I'm inside you"

Lily's eyes went widen when he began unbuckling his pants, put down his boxers and when she saw his length she unconsciously bit her bottom lip, it was very very good, he rubbed his tip against her entrance, teasing her.

She needed him and now.

He climbed on top of her once again and grabbed both of her thights, his cold fingers send shivers running down her whole body, and without a warning pounded into her, Lily screamed in pain and in pleasure.

She didn't even had time to adjust to him, he looked at her worried but she reassured him it was fine, so he was shy at first and doing it slow afraid to hurt her, but after Lily was now settled with his size, she encouraged him to go faster, he did.

"You feel so good" he said and pinned Lily's wrist above her head, he pounded a little harder this time without Lily having to request it.

Oliver spread her legs open even more giving him more space and somehow started hitting exactly on her g-spot, he really knew what he was doing, a couple of Fucks we're coming out of Oliver's mouth and wordless moans out of Lily's.

Oliver let go her hands, Lily used them to grab his neck pulling him closer, she was willing to discover Oliver's sweet spot, she did, a spot behind his ear made him moan, she felt herself getting close and could tell Oliver too, he slowed down the pace but hitting as hard.

"Oh yes Oliver!" she felt her stomach clenched and her walls tightened, a hot wave of pleasure hit her "Do it" he ordered and she came moaning again his name, that made it for Oliver and reached his own orgasm, he laid next to her.

Lily started saying "Well that was-" and Oliver interrupted her "Fucking awesome" they looked at each other and burst into laugh which did not last long because they were both out of breath.

Lily was exhausted and immediately fell asleep.

A/N: I hope you got that Friends reference ;)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

220K 4K 53
~ 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 ~
339 17 12
𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐒𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬. 𝐀𝐬 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢...
216K 1.8K 27
𝐁𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲 (𝐱𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫) (𝐨𝐜) 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬. 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞�...
1.8K 35 6
𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞...