We Are (One Piece High School)

By OceanMan05

when luffy and the gang all made it to high school, they will face different challenges and different other s... More

Author notes
Chapter 1 Train
Chapter 2 Grand Line High School
Chapter 3 Auditorium
Chapter 4 Classes 1
Chapter 5 Classes 2
Chapter 6 Foxy
Chapter 7 The Challenges
Chapter 8 the Final challenges
Chapter 9 The One Piece
Chapter 10 Escape
Chapter 11 Into the Snake pits
Chapter 12 The Sisters
Chapter 14 Lunch
Chapter 15 Cafe
Chapter 16 who with who
Chapter 17 The Mall
Chapter 18 Halloween Party
Chapter 19 Changed
Chapter 20 Conspiracy
CH. 21 Past and Plan
22. Resort
23. Water Park
24. Christmas Bind/Break
25. The Students council

Chapter 13 New day

950 22 2
By OceanMan05

"L-luffy....." Hancock said.

"Hmm yes Hancock?" Luffy said.

"I-i am so sorry.....I'm so sorry..." Hancock silently weep.

"Hey hey don't cry it just a flesh wound" Luffy said.

"No....just you said you seen my back..... would you like to see it again, a closer inspections" Hancock said.

"Mmmmm sure.... why not" Luffy said.

Hancock sigh and turn around. She bring her back to Luffy, as she unbuttoned couple button of her blouse and dropped down to the ground.

She pull her hair and bringing over to her shoulders. Luffy see hancock back with the celestial dragon mark, with a circle and 4 clar mark, three ontop and 1 in the middle. Luffy walked up and place his hand on the mark, Hancock gasped.

"Yes, now i remember..... for once i was really hoping was the other mark, Nami Co-worker and our classmark Hachi had a sun mark on his forehead" Luffy said as he lower his head, his hair cover his eyes.

"You mean the mark of Commissioner Tiger Fish?" Hancock said.

"Yeah, it funny how we all manage to make it out of alive" Luffy said.

Hancock slowly smiles as she was tearing up. She get down and pick up her blouse and cover herselfs. She wipe her tears off and turn around and face luffy.

"I wish i known it sooner, i made you more injured then before" Hancock said.

"No it ok, i been worse....." Luffy said as he tried to smiles but winced in pain.

"You Fought Foxy, and got hit by his slow slow beam, gotten bruised and bloody, then you fought agains Us Three and i gotten you a gnarly mark" hancock said as she lower her head.

"I be fine..." Luffy said.

"NO IT NOT, Let me Bandages you better" Hancock said as she walked of her bed and to her makeup drawers. She open slots and her cabinets. She bring a needle and string. With bandage, alcohol and wipes.

"Luffy, can you rest on the bed" Hancock said.

"Sure" Luffy said as he cross down on the bed. Hancock walked over to Luffy and dapped on cotton ball with alchohol. She take the blood soak bandages and tossed away.

She gulp as she see the huge wound on luffy left cheek. She bite her lip, she was punishing herself in her mind. But she clean out any infection and grab the needle and string and connect them.

"This will hurt alright Luffy" Hancock said as she got to her knees and grab hold Luffy head.

"Oh i be- OWWWWWWW!!" Luffy scream as hancock stitched up the wound. Closing it tightly, and cutting it off, she clean off and place bandage on it. She soon cleans off the cuts mark on his body.

"Thanks Hancock" Luffy said.

"Your welcome Luffy" Hancock smiles and mumbles. "Darling~" she said silently. Soon Luffy yawns, then realized something.

"AH CRAP I FORGOT!?" Luffy Jumps up from the bed, hancock flinched back.

"W-what what is it, what wrong luffy?" Hancock said.

"Shit...I'm no at home....Man Garp is going kill me.... and kill me more with the scar i have" Luffy said.

"Don't, you rest for the night, tomorrow morning i could drop you off home, let you get ready for school" Hancock said.

Luffy groan and slump his back on the bed. He sighed and steady his breathing. Hancock lean to her side next to Luffy. Soon Luffy passout from exhaustion Hancock chuckles cutely as she twirl her finger around luffy string of hair.

Hancock grab the large blanket and cover them both. She laid her head down and yawn and closed her eyes. They both take sleep out through the nights.

Till the next morning an alarm blared out. Luffy struggling to bring his hand out. He streched his arm out and his hand feel the alarm. He forms his fist and break the alarm shutting it off and retract back to his arm.

Hancock slowly wake up. And look at Luffy.

"L-luffy.... " Hancock slowly regained.

"Hmmm....five more minutes" Luffy said

Hancock pressed her fingers on luffy cheeks. "Wake up, it 6 in the morning and you smash my alarm clock" Hancock said.

Luffy eyes widen as he sit up in bed. "HUHHHH!!!...." Luffy look around the room and groaned. "Oh yeah...... sorry about that..... i buy you know one" Luffy said.

Hancock start to blushed abit, "oh luffy, you really want to pay something, how generous of you~" she thought. But she wakes off the thought. "I-its fine, don't worry i have spare" she said.

"Oh good, because i don't have any money......i do get allowances....only to get punches.." Luffy sighed as he got up from the bed.

"Umm Luffy...." Hancock blushed deeply.

"Yes hancock?" Luffy said grabbing his hat.

"You know how we first encounter?" She said.

"Yeah, heh it was funny though" He said.

"W-well i wanted to ask..." she said.

"What is it, hancock?" He said.

"C-could i...w-well joined part of your group....." Hancock said.

"But aren't you though?" Luffy said.

Hancock was shocked and look at luffy.

"B-but what about how i treated you in school?"  Hancock said.

"I didn't mind it, i was actually Enjoyed your Company, your pretty fun hanging out" Luffy smiled.

Hancock was stunned by his answer, She was begin to faint. She clenched onto her chest as if her heart has been pierced by love.

Luffy got up till something dropped to the floor. Hancock look down and see the medallion on the floor and pick it up. She observed the medallion only the skull doesn't have the flubber mustache but a skull either strawhat.

"Luffy what is this?" Hancock said.

"Oh that.. that was my mission" Luffy said.

"From these?" Hancock said holding the medallion.

"Well whitebeard said it the one piece and my mission is to retrieve that from Marine world high school" Luffy said.

"But how!? Isn't it impossible to get in? I heard that few people tried to get the one piece but they never made it out" Hancock was shocked.

"Huh really..... guess they never met a rubber man then" Luffy grinned.

"Oh luffy your such a wonderful and strong man" hancock blushed.

"But any case I'm just glad i didn't looose it, man if i did garp, whitebeard and that headmaster will chew me up" Luffy said.

"Hmm then how about you wear it for the time being, who know there be spies in school" Hancock said.

"Really! Oh thank you Hancock" Luffy said. As hancock blushed deeply.

"We should get going Luffy" Hancock remind him.

"Oh right.... how will i sneak in?" Luffy said.

"Well hope a window is open?" Hancock said.

"Hmmmmmmm i could try that" Luffy said.

Hancock got up and start preparing morning. She went inside her shower room took a guick shower, then dries off. She put on her school uniform, and brush her hair. She walked outside and grab her bag.

"Ready luffy?" Hancock said.

Luffy look down at himself, only wear blue short, no shirt, bandages, holding the one piece and his strawhat. "Hmmmm yup i am ready" Luffy said.

Hancock smiled as she watch Luffy walking ahead, She follow him behind. They head towards outside as luffy was shivering. They see an limousine outside in the gate and got inside.

"Hey Hancock sorry about the roof" Luffy said.

"Oh it fine, we will some repairs men to come over" Hancock reassure.

"Alright i guess it fine" Luffy said.

Soon the limousine drives away from the gate. They were on the road, driving further way from the schools. Luffy tell the drivers directions to his home. Hancock watch closely and remember where Luffy lives at.

Soon the limousine arrived at the apartment complex. Setting down on the side of the curb, Luffy open the door but Hancock grab his arm. He turn and look at a blushing Hancock.

"Luffy....i-i.. wait here for you" Hancock said.

"Alright thanks" Luffy said and hop out, closing the door behind him.

He rushed inside the building. Taking the elevator that took him straight up. He reach to his floor and run to the door, he unlock it and got inside.

"Grandpa?, Ace?, Sabo?, Mama Rouge?" Luffy said. He look around the apartment, and check each room. No one was here, he slighty got worried.

"Ok maybe they gone for the day..... man really hope they won't be pissed" Luffy said as he rushed to his room and start putting on his school uniforms. And put on the medallion around his neck and hidden by his shirt.

He walked out and took couple fruits with him. As he head back to the limousine. After taking the elevator down and walking out to the gate.

Hancock open the door front of him and Luffy hop inside. Hancock smiles as she admire Luffy in a new perspective.

"You look nice Luffy" Hancock blushed.

"Really, Well thank Hancock, you don't look so bad either" Luffy said. This made Hancock almost fainted.

Soon enough the driver drove the limousine out of the apartment complex. It took later moments arrived at the Grand Line High school.

Once they reach to the school gates. The limousine park on the side, both Luffy and hancock hop out, and onto the pavement floor. They smiled at each other and walked toward the gate till.

"LUFFY WHAT THE FUCK MAN! WHY ARE YOU WITH THE EMPRESS" Sanji scream.

Luffy and Hancock turn their head toward Luffy Group. As they just arrived at the gate.

"Oh hey Sanji" Luffy said.

"Don't you hi sanji me dipshit" Sanji said grabbing onto luffy collar. Luffy chuckled as Sanji was pissed.

"UNHAND HIM RIGHT NOW" Hancock hissed.

"Yes Empress hancock~" Sanji sigh and let go of Luffy.

"Luffy your eye what happen?" Robin said.

"Oh this.." luffy point the bandage on his left cheek. "Just say a battle scar" he grinned and look at hancock. Hancock blushed and look away shyly.

"Uh-huh" everyone said waving their hand sideways.

"Oh and guess what" Luffy said as he grab onto Hancock side. She gasped as  her eyes flinched.

"Hancock will be Joining us, She Part of the Group now" luffy said

Everyone look at him, they blink their eyes. "WHAAAAAAAAATTTTTT!?!?!!?!" They scream, as their eyes shocked and widens.

"Yes, i ask Luffy if i could join you and he said yes" Hancock said. "So let introduces my name is Boa Hancock"

"We know" Everyone said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
598K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
794K 29.6K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
231K 10.7K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...