Diluted

Galing kay 7_MICK_7

"I can stare into a thousand eyes, But every smile hides a bold face lie," Ember's scared. She's scared ever... Higit pa

Intro
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
Outro

~34~

618 19 41
Galing kay 7_MICK_7

"Momma," a little voice says.

Little feet stomp through the house and up the stairs as the small child searches for her mother.

"Momma, are you hiding," the little girl says as she pushes open the door to the master bedroom.

When she sees her mom sitting on the bed with a computer in her hands she giggles and runs over to the side of the bed.

"Momma," the girl giggles as she tries to jump up on the bed.

Ember chuckles as she sets her laptop down and picks up the little girl.

"Hi Ash," Ember smiles as she kisses her nose.
Ash giggles and cuddles into Ember's lap.

"What are you doing momma?" Ash asks as she looks over at the computer.

"School work baby," Ember smiles as she looks over at the screen.

"But you're too old for school mom," Ash comments as she looks up at Ember.

"I'm going to a different type of school. It's not like preschool," Ember chuckles as she stands up and carries Ash in her arms.

"Than what kind of school is it?" Ash asks as she grabs onto Ember's shirt.

"School for grownups," Ember chuckles as she walks down the stairs with Ash in her arms.
Ash nods and looks around as they walk down the stairs.

"Is it hard?" Ash questions as she rests her head against Ember's chest.
Ember smiles as she runs her hands through Ash's dark brown hair.

"A little bit," Ember smiles as she brings Ash into the kitchen.

"Then you need to take a break. Can we have lunch?" Ash questions as she looks around the large kitchen.

Ember smiles.

"Yes baby. What do you want to eat?" Ember sets Ash down in a chair at the breakfast nook as she opens up the fridge.

"Samwich," Ash nods as she claps her small hands.

Ember chuckles, "and what would you like in your sandwich?"

"Jelly," Ash cheers as she watches Ember grab out a loaf of bread.

Right as Ember goes to grab the jelly she hears the front door unlock and open. She looks over and smiles as she sees Jim.
Ash looks over as well and her eyes light up as she hops out of the chair and runs over to Jim.

"Dadda," She smiles as she wraps her arms around Jim's legs.

Ember smiles as she pulls her wedding and engagement ring off, setting them on a tray so that she doesn't get jelly on them.
She starts spreading jelly on a slice of bread.

Jim picks Ash up into his arms and he smiles as she wraps her arms around his neck.

"Hi Ashley," Jim smiles as he sets his guitar case down and walks into the kitchen.

He walks over to Ember and places a kiss against her cheek.

"Hey baby," Ember smiles as she pecks his lips.

"Hi Ember," Jim smiles as he sets Ash down in a chair.

"You're just in time for lunch! Momma's making jelly samwich," Ash smiles as she gets comfy in the chair.

"You only want jelly on your sandwich?" Jim questions as he tickles Ash's stomach.

Ash giggles and nods.

"Jelly is yummy," Ash smiles as Ember places the sandwich in front of her.
Jim chuckles and walks over to the sink so he can wash his hands and prepare for lunch.

"How is school going?" Jim asks Ember as she digs through the fridge.

"It's going good," Ember smiles as she pulls some tofu out of the fridge.

"Yeah? Not too stressful?" Jim questions as he wraps his arms around Ember's waist.

"Not too bad," Ember smiles as she kisses him.

Ash giggles causing them to look over and smile at their little girl.

"What do you want for lunch?" Ember asks Jim.

Jim shrugs, "what are you making with that tofu?"

"A tofu burger," Ember tells him as she pulls a knife out from the knife box.

"Sounds good," Jim smiles, "do you want me to help?"

"Could you make the burger buns?" Ember asks.

"Yup," Jim nods as he grabs the bag and opens it.

"Momma can I have ice cream?" Ash questions as she walks into the kitchen with her empty plate.
Ember takes the plate from Ash's hands and places it in the sink.

"Ice cream?" Ember chuckles as she looks down at Ash.
Ash nods frantically.

Ember looks over at Jim and he shrugs.

"Alright but only a small bowl," She tells her.
Ash nods and opens up the freezer. Ember chuckles and grabs the ice cream tub and hands it to her. Jim pulls a bowl out and grabs the ice cream tub from Ash's hands. He grabs an ice cream scooper and places two scoops into the bowl.

"Here you go," Jim smiles as he places the bowl back in Ash's hands.

"Thank you dadda. Thank you momma," Ash smiles as she waddles away with the bowl in her hands and walks into the living room.

Jim and Ember watch as she grabs the remote and turns on the tv to a cartoon channel.

"She's so cute," Ember smiles as she looks over at Jim.

"Yes she is," Jim grins as he kisses Ember's cheek.

After Ember and and Jim finish eating lunch they join Ash in the living room.

"Momma," Ash says as she crawls into Ember's lap.

"Yes baby?" Ember smiles as she lightly brushes Ash's hair.

"Can I put grey streaks in my hair?" Ashley asks as she sits up and grabs a strand of Ember's red hair.

Ember chuckles.

"What do you think?" Ember asks Jim.

"Might as well. It'll look cool," Jim smiles as he picks Ash up into his arms and stands up.

Ember follows him up the stairs and into Ash's bathroom.

Ember kneels down and opens up the door to the cabinets under the sink. Jim sets Ash down on the large counter and Ash smiles excitedly as Ember pulls out a bucket of hair product and die.

"So just streaks?" Ember asks.

"Yeah. Like uncle Joey's except more streaks than that," Ash giggles as she claps her hands.

Jim and Ember chuckle as they both put gloves on.

Ember opens up a bottle of bleach and gets it ready.
She begins to apply it to small sections on one side of Ash's hair.
Jim works on the other side.

After they wait for it to set Ember helps Ash rinse it out and Ash cheers as she sees the blonde strands.

"Pretty cool huh?" Jim smiles as he touches the wet strands.

"Yeah. Now can we put grey in it?" Ash asks as she looks between her two parents.

"Of course," Ember chuckles as she grabs the dish of grey dye.

Ember and Jim place it in her hair and then wait for it to set.

"What do you think?" Ember asks Ash once they rise her hair.

"I love it!" Ash squeals as she plays with the strands.

Jim and a Ember smile down at her.

Jim looks over at Ember and she smiles as she looks up at him. Jim wraps his arms around her and presses his lips gently against hers. Ember smiles into the kiss as her hands play with Jim's hair.

"Do I get a kiss too?" Ash asks as she looks up at them.

Ember and Jim laugh and nod as they kiss her on the cheek.

"Do you want to go play your guitar with dad?" Ember questions as she looks over at her husband who's busy cleaning up the hair product.

Ash nods. "Can you play with us too?"

Ember smiles.

"Of course baby. Anything for you," Ember smiles as she picks up Ash and then grabs Jim's hand leading them out of the bathroom and over into Jim's studio room in their large house.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

9.8K 233 20
Sarah White has been a really close friend to the whole band, Slipknot. Corey has suddenly been acting strange, after Joey asked her out for Friday...
17.6K 449 26
A Slipknot story Luna has been in an abusive relationship for three years. When all hope seems lost she goes to a slipknot concert and meets Corey Ta...
19.5K 722 45
Two lonely men meet one day and change everything for each other. Tw
2.3K 66 22
Bandmates and long term friends, Y/n Myers and Joey Jordison are suppressing their love for each other.