One soul [RinXLen;Secrets seq...

Par Sapphire_Darkhouse

Years have past and Rin Kagamine has been past of the media, vampire history books and the feud of families a... Plus

One soul [RinXLen;Secrets sequel]
Much of a De javu
Can you believe it?
Keep bleeding
Ever-changing
Rain forest of the nightingale
Secrets between you and me
The Luna & The morning of sleeplessness
The deceiver found his 'destine'
Who's Titaia?--Siren Encounter
Who she really is
Approval at the dim noon's haze
As the sun sunk to set
...Awakening...
Adapting to all of this
We ladies care!
Wait, What?!
Her in the morning, him in the noon.
Stalling on the way home
Blades clashing
Simple magic tricks
One hazy afternoon...
Dyed red memories
Gluing it all together
Special: April fools!
I'll catch you when you fall
A talk with the she-devil
Those of two bodies and one heart
At the break of dawn
Seeing something you're not supposed to
Unbelievable
Chocolates and games
Hard Choices.
Captured

The sun has set

186 15 3
Par Sapphire_Darkhouse

Kano's P.O.V.

For hours, Nikki has been asleep and even though I have already reached the mansion of Lenka. The sun has set and I didn't even know it has been that long. It only felt like I was watching for a couple of minutes.

Knocking at the front door, I looked at the fragile figure of Nikki, pale and knocked out cold just because she wanted to link her memories to me.

This is my fault.

The door opened, revealing my cousin still in her uniform only bare footed. I saw surprise in her eyes but she hurriedly opened the door wider so I can enter.

"Do I want or need to know?" She asked.

My eyes trailed down to Nikki...with all that I've seen from her, Lenka has the right to know what's coming for her but not now.

"Later. Can you help me out?" I asked and started climbing upstairs to her room and Lenka was fumbling here and there, looking for first aid tools.

"I'm going to call a doctor. Try to wash her and check if something's wrong, 'kay?" She fumbled with a towel and a basin filled with ice cold water and a first aid kit before she pulled out her phone and started calling someone.

Soon, I went to washing Nikki, wipping her everywhere to cool her down. When I tried to check her temperature, she was perfectly fine. I just don't really know what happened with her.

"Nikki...I'm so sorry." I whispered in her ear as I held her hand as I sat next to her while she lay there unconscious.

----xxx---   ---xxx---

Lenka's POV

There I was, lazily lounging at the game room when Kano came in with Nikki, out cold. That game of assasin's creed will have to wait.

Three hours prior, classes have ended and Len had the decency to drop me off at home but he got in trouble with his manager looking for him.

He appologized over the phone, only to know that he went to school than do several shoots and tv guesting. What a guy he is for putting his studies first before showbuisness.

But of course, he wasn't the only one in trouble.

When I got home, it was silent but the moment I entered my room, my telephone rang which startled me but when I picked it up, my poor eardrums were abused with the volume of the caller.

"Lenka Rianne Kagamine!!! Where on earth have you been? I sent you three dozens of mails for company parties you have to attend! Young lady, you also have to yet see the latest designs at the upcoming--"

"--fashion week. I know, mom." I continued and dropped my bag at the ground and went to my bed to lay down.

"Then why ars you not touching any one of them, sweetie?" The sickening sweet voice of my mother made me sigh.

"I'm busy with school. An idol transfered next to me that's why I have issues with people surrounding me. Even Akaito is a little busy to look over me." I excused since my mom doesn't know that Akaito has a mate.

And I think she doesn't even know what trouble am I in.

"I see. Well, just make sure the job is done till next week. I'll check on you again. Help me out here, sweetie, okay?" She asked over the phone.

"I'll do my best. Sooooo....does that mean I have to go to the office?" I asked.

"Yes, dear. I suggest you take a break from school work and try inspecting the company. Please don't forget to check your schedule while you work, okay? Have fun~"

That's what she said.

I ended the call and decided to spend the rest of my afternoon in the game room whike Akaito is in the kitchen making diner and he told me that Lyra would come over later.

Back to current situation...

I scrolled and looked for someone's number--a doctor I know for the suppernatural and natural (Rumors have it that she's a witch. Not really sure...)--and called her.

After five rings, she picked up.

"Hello?"

"Doctor! This is Lenka Kagamine and I need your help on something." I said, my voice and hands shaking.

"Calm down. You're lucky I'm free. I'm on my way." She answered and dropped the call and I swear, I heard a scream before I dropped the call.

Meh...

----xxx----    ----xxx----

Doctor's POV

The sun has set and I can hear the clicks of my shoes against the pavement as I walked down alley.

A few minutes before Lenka called me...

I heard from the Police Department that girl have been dying here, dry of blood with a smile on their face, obviously full of pleasure before their deaths.

I'm rather curious of the method of killing by this guy. I know that the killer isn't human. A vampire to be exact but why leave the victims smiling?

The report also shows that they were 'devirginized' by the suspect. Of course...

And so, it brings us here to where I am. Looking like a total sl---ahem.

The dress I was in was way different than my dress code at work, making me look in my early twenties. My ling blonde hair was of course fixed in a manner that I look younger and attractive. My sapphire blue eyes were kined with eye liner and my lips were tinted glossy hot red.

Yes...I'm looking for trouble.

"Well, well, well, missy. You look like you got lost on your way to a party." A guy's voice, attractive, deep and would make any girl shiver, spoke to me when I was near the end of the alley.

I was standing against the light so I can only trace a silhouette of a guy blocking the alley and I can feel him smirk at me as I leaned against the wall.

"So what if I am?" I asked and pouted, acting like I didn't want him there.

"Well, you don't need to go anywhere else. The party's right..." He dissappeared in a blink of an eye and I felt his breathe down my neck. "...here."

He grabbed hold of my hands and dragged me to the darkest part of the alley and trapped me against the wall. I flinched as I felt the brick wall hit my bare back. Yeah, that's gonna leave a mark.

"H-Hey! What are you doing?" I asked, looking like a naiive young lady.

"I just want to get you to waltz, missy. You look like you can dance." He said and took me off the wall and spun me around and trapped me against the other wall again.

What is with this guy?!

Looking closely, I saw that his eyes were wil and red, not bloodshot but really red. He is the killer and he reeks of vodka and the stench of a hungry vampire.

"And what in the world are you thinking? Spinning me like I'm a toy. What do you want?" I asked and tried to fight my way out of his grip but it was too strong for a human.

"Oh blondie, you know what men want from sluts like yourself." He hissed and tilted my head sideways, revealing my neck.

The nerve of this low life!

He started grinding against me and it made me flustered but his tongue licked up and down my neck like I'm an exotic flavor of ice cream.

"Mmmm, you smell nice."

Not only is he a low life but a pervert as well. If any slut fell for this good looking being just because his ways of violating you is in a masochistic manner that your self would crave and look for? I suggest they choose a different lifestyle, ladies.

Oh wait...they were too late.

"Thank you, mister. Anything noticable that you like?" I asked, mixing sarcasm with acting, adding a little moans here and there just to make him believe that he's winning another slut for his diner.

"Well, it would be interesting if I get inside you, pretty miss." Then again, there was his another failed attempt to seduce me and tease me.

"Ah...p-please do, mister." I said, wanting to catch his attention to me, making sure he's got me as his victim while in truth, it's the complete opposite.

I felt him grab the bottom of my dress and left it up while his zipper was already down and his 'thing' pointing against me. I heard him open his mouth when suddenly---

"Nice to meet you, where you've been? I can show you incredible things--"

My phone rang ay my purse.

No time to play around.

I fought against him and managed to let me hands free from his grip, his disgusting 'thing' away from me and use my knee to hit him there, making a kick flat against his chest making him slam against the wall.

"Ah touche. Let me answer that. Please shut up for me?" I asked sweetly and used my left arm to choke him, pushing my fore arm against his neck, my knee ready to kick him again down 'there'.

"Hello?"

Lenka was on the other line and was obviously panicking. I haven't heard from her in a long time and for her to call me? I'm staring to pick a few pieces and trying to glue them together.

"Calm down. You're lucky I'm free. I'm on my way." I answered and saw the guy trying to grab hold of me but I kicked him again, earning a scream from him before I dropped the call.

"If Lenka heard that, you are no worth of an easy death." I said as I broke his bones

one...

*CRACK*

by....

*SNAP*

one...

---------------------

I
Am
Soooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sorry
For
Not
Updating
For
Nearly
Two
Months.

Please don't kill me

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2K 39 10
WARNING THIS FANFICTION HAS ANGST AND NSFW. The vocaloid are a successful group with so many fans and support. One day master announces that because...
140K 5.5K 27
Kagamine Len. Currently 16, Blonde hair and Electric Blue eyes. Known as a Vocaloid, and a Playboy by everyone. Although there's something you don'...
501 11 9
All of the main plot developments are in the hands of AI dungeon! Σ(°ロ°) ! Aside from that, (Y/N) is a new cryptonloid, moving into the vocaloid man...
46.7K 1.1K 22
MAJOR EDITING!! (Gosh, I should have done this a long time ago TUT;;;) And so Rin Kagamine is just a normal girl, wait, scratch that. She's a pure bl...