Love is War - Dream

By Kairizx

It started as a battle, for freedom, against tyranny. And became something greater, it broke so many. There w... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue
Love is War

Chapter 45

9.7K 419 530
By Kairizx

Midnight came, hence bringing the cold and windy air of October. Everyone was still gathered around the small fireplace, silently enjoying each other's company. The only female had covered herself in a blanket and looked down while tracing shapes on the ground with a stick, Tubbo watched her do this, in hopes that it would distract him from what was going on inside his head- but a certain friend's words still lingered in his mind, making him flinch whenever he imagined of what the scene could be.

Eret silently watched the dark sky as he threw his head back, he would be relaxing and trying to calm himself, if it wasn't his friend beside him that had not stopped shivering for the past hour. He removed his gown, offering it to Tubbo with a comforting smile. The boy couldn't help a sniffle as he stared at the arm extended towards him, offering him a jacket during the cold. He felt too much emotions, that such a small convenience made him tear up at a sudden memory. Eret raised a confused look, as well as the others.

" Sorry. " Tubbo mumbled and pushed Eret's arm back, declining this despite his kindness. Fundy noticed his change of emotions, taking note of the pilling tears by the corner of his eyes, making it glisten as the crackling fire illumined his face.

" Tubbo.. " Fundy called worriedly, now realizing what the impact of his words had caused. If only he was in control of his emotions. With a chuckle, Tubbo hid his saddened face and looked up with the brightest smile he could give, trying to show everyone that he was fine- when he wasn't, at all.

" I cry too much, sorry about that. " He apologized and attempted to wipe the tears away before it could drop, but it all went down, one by one, despite his various attempts of removing it. It was truly a heartbreaking sight for Eret and everyone else to see, watching how the joyus kid they once saw was now a fragile vase with cracks, ready to be shattered in just a moment.

Tubbo took a deep breathe and hung his head low, biting his upper lip and trying to surpress any sobs. " You know what? " He started. " If she is a traitor, if she did forget us- I really do not care, not a single fucking care. Because she's my sister, and I love her. The only thing I want...is to hear her say my name, one last time, as a brother and a sister. " Tears ran down his face like a waterfall, no signs of stopping as he wiped it one last time, before he continued. " I'd do anything, for just a second of how we used to be. "

He was desperate.

He was ready to do anything, for just a single pinch of time with her, and live the remaining onward on how they used to.

Naive to their surrounding, none of the group noticed a prescence a few feet behind, her tracks stopped as she listened specifically on to Tubbo's words. A frown slowly crept up her sun-kissed face, as the words continued to circle aroud Samantha's head.

Suddenly, a painful pang struck her right in the heart, making her gasp silently as she gripped on to the fabric of her top. She had been too caught up with Tubbo's words, that she grew as a fool who wasn't listening to her heart, beating loudly as it can, as if telling her something that she couldn't understand. Her feet started to move as her only free arm searched for something to hold on, until it landed on the wooden bark of a tree. Samantha held on to this tightly, with her eyes closed and listening to the incoherent sounds.

Eventually, she was able to register the sounds as voices of people- different voices were speaking, calling her name, sharing laughter after jokes. Samantha was now crouched down on the ground, her back leaning against the tree and clutching her hair tightly, thinking it would remove the pain inside her head that was causing her agonizing pain.

Scream all you want.

The pain only increased each passing second, she couldn't do anything but to grab her hair and trap it in her fist, and could only wish for it to end.

No one will hear you and No one will come.

She was stuck there, frozen and helpless. No words seemed to want to come out of her mouth, not even the slightest sounds of her whimper, that could maybe- just maybe, someone would hear and save her from this torture. But the longer it took, the more she felt the burning scratches along her arms that made her teary as she falls on her knees while holding her head. There was nothing for her to do, she couldn't remove the dark whispers and the pain was already insufferable.

You have No one anymore, everything you had is long gone.

Her whole body was ready to fall and forever be eaten by darkness. The thought had always scared her, being alone in the dark was her biggest fear, but the scene didn't seem to scare her, now that she sees it as the only road to free herself from this pain.

No one will save you. You're stuck here, forever.

After all, what would she lose if she died anyway? No one was there for her, she had always thought someone was, but in reality, it was just her. Me, Myself and I. How ironic, the once little girl that was afraid of the dark and loneliness, was now dying alone in the dark.

Samantha closed her eyes, feeling the pain increasing more as she finally gave herself in to the darkness, with nobody else but herself. A somewhat feeling of relief washed over her body, now that she knew, this would remove all the pain. Her head was now light, feeling her body losing it's balance and her breathing becoming shallow. She couldn't take the torture anymore and she was ready to accept the end of it, her final breath.

Write for me, okay?

" Why are you crying? "

A voice made me open my eyes, shocked at a somewhat familiar voice of a man. So gentle, sweet yet strict, but there was a noticeable flutter in my stomach once I heard it. It made me feel safe and sound; loved and cared; companied and happy. I slowly looked around and was in a completely different setting, I was sitting in an empty field under the harsh rain. The heavy raindrops falling over my head that managed to mix with my salty tears.

What am I doing here? Am I dead? I started to wonder.

" Hey, Hey, No need to be Sad. " A hand grazed over my cheek, cupping it ever so lovingly. For a mere second, I stared at nothing but the unknown hand, until my eyes moved up to see the face of the man.

" You'll look ugly if you cry more. You wouldn't want to look like a zombie forever, yeah? " My brown ones locked with his blue eyes, in which held such a caring look that perfectly matched with how he held me. I couldn't help but stare at him, trying to pinpoint any familiar features. But I could only make out his long green sleeves that were already soaked because of the rain, and a single heart on a knitted bracelet around one of his wrist.

I looked up at him, speechless and mesmerized by the loving touch. Oh, how I'd do anything just to stay like this forever.

" Samantha, no matter what, you'll never be alone. " He said to me, although it started to sound muffled due to the loudness of the rain, but he didn't seem to be bothered and removed his hand, looking down with a smile. I followed his gaze, my eyes widening in surprise. I was now staring at a baby in my arms, sleeping so soundly with a peaceful smile as my head protected him from the rain. I stared at the little boy.

" His name is Tubbo. For now, you'll have to protect him, can you promise me that? " He looked at me with a pleading smile, my eyes widened as I heard his name. I looked back at the child, my breath hitching as the boy opened it's eyes slightly.

" Tubbo...? " I whispered, though barely audible.

" Someone will find you here, and as long as they're not here yet, never leave each other. " He placed his hand on my shoulder while the other was gently sat on the baby's forehead. I finally looked away from the baby and stared up at the tall man, wondering what he meant with his words.

" Are you leaving? " I asked, I immediately grew suspicious of how he was desperate to tell me everything not just to protect the baby, but with me as well. He suddenly stopped after hearing me speak, his breath shakily inhaling before holding it in for a mere second.

" I'll come back. " He whispered sadly before backing away. The rain roared even louder, along with the drops becoming violent. The poor little one screamed in surprise, resulting in a loud cry. I squinted my eyes and raised my arm to shield my eyes from the raindrops. I looked at the man again and he pulled out a small bag, hooking it on my arm.

" Write for me, okay? Tell every story inside that book, never forget about funny and embarrassing ones as well, it'll make it better. " He laughed as he told me this, but behind his facade, I could clearly see his sorrow. The tears welling up at the brim of his eyes was enough to prove it. " And once I come back, we'll all read it together. "

Saddened and Confused, I gripped on to the fabric of his sleeve. " Where are you going? "

He looked down, his hat almost flew away if he hadn't placed his hand on top of it. " That's nothing. What I want you to know, is that I love you. I'll come back as soon as I can. " Once he looked up, I finally saw his tears running down his face and his puffy, red eyes that were too obvious not to notice. After a while, I felt my weaker hands being pushed away as he stood up. I gasped and tried to catch his sleeves again, wishing he won't leave. But in a blink of an eye, he disappeared within the fog, leaving a strong breeze of wind that made me squint my eyes while my hands covered the baby's face.

Once I realized he was nowhere to be found, I stepped forward and screamed as loud as I could. I never knew his name, therefore screaming the words to tell him to come back was the only ones I could say. Without realizing, I did this for over hundred of times, almost losing my voice along the process. Soon after, I felt my head get heavier with my vision becoming blurry. Every attempts of trying to stay balanced was an absolute fail, making me worry as I looked down on my arms.

" Tubbo. " I said, repeating it over and over again that caused the baby to stop it's crying and stared right at me with his teary eyes. Somehow, I felt the end of my lips tug slightly before pulling up in to a smile. I was in absolute bliss, I couldn't believe it- until, I felt my legs weaken, causing my legs to collapse down to the mud. My hands automatically wrapping itself around his head, but before I fell, I caught a glimpse of colors.

A boy, seemingly a few years older than me was crouching beside me with a worried look. He was now holding Tubbo, for what I could make out with my blurry eye sight. He kept looking around the rainy place, must be searching for something, or someone. Completely exhausted, I couldn't keep myself awake anymore- my head started to ache, not longer, I felt myself fall in to a deep slumber.

- The Forgotten Beginning

_________________________

yeah...so this was kind of a filler,
just to explain some stuff
cough book and quill cough

anyways, hope you enjoyed?
i really put in a lot of effort in to every chapters and it genuinely makes me day when i see your lovely comments.

Subscribe to Technoblade

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

575K 20K 73
Have you ever felt like you don't belong? Like this place you're in doesn't feel right? Like you should be somewhere else entirely? This isn't right...
12.8K 609 57
"If you live to be a hundred, I would want to live to be a hundred minus one day. So that I never have to live without you." ยปยป-----ใ€€โ˜€ใ€€-----ยซยซ IN WHI...
2.6M 85.3K 54
๐’๐’๐’ โ”ŠOffline! *เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šยฐ* With a traumatic past that separated her from her best friend, What happens when Maisie finally reunites with him years late...
7.8K 245 10
im so sorry if you see this without context. silly name, serious fic lol. tw for death and toxicity ig. HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA IM SO SORRY