Give and Take (Trafalgar Law...

By thedarkdoctorgirl15

Elga is a girl who suffers from amnesia and travels alone, trying to escape from something she can't remember... More

You better live idiot!
Today is for sure my lucky day!
I owe her!
Give and Take!
He is not that bad!
Whatever...
Keep company to the lonely!
Such a troublesome girl!
Good Morning!
An easy day
Changing Minds
A starry night
I follow you!
Revelations
Burned Calories
The Last Goodnight(?)
She was lying!
Why did you leave?
Clumsy girl
A new life
Instincts and Feelings
Smell
Touch
Vision
Hearing
Taste
A mystery begins!
Me,myself and I
Killed before her murder!
Ohhh Summer Wine!
Misunderstanding!
The storm's thunder!
A place to own!
The bad news
Her first time will be unforgettable!
I trust you!
Prepare for (oink) trouble and make it double!
Emptiness
Dream or not?
Antibiotics and Probiotics
Pride comes first!
This has to stop now!
Books hold memories of the past
The White Town of death
He is alive
Words of regret!
Mission Cookie!
The mysterious boy
Put you in your place!
Romance!
Can I lean on you?
Chained to the past!
The bloodthirsty Mary Pearcey!
Deja vu!
Set fire on my brain!
The abyss in me (Part 1)
The abyss in me (Part 2)
The abyss in me (Part 3)
The abyss in me (Part 4)
Author's Note
The abyss in me (Part 5)

Extreme Makeover

144 7 3
By thedarkdoctorgirl15

Hey yo! I know I'm late T-T but I have so much study and I didn't have enough time even to go to the toilet!!! I began the preparation for the exams I'm going to take next year so as to enter medical school and also I still have to take the last exams for nursing school AND I HAVE TO STUDY AT THE SAME TIME FOR BOTH.

So I have to warn you for LATE UPDATES.

I'm sorry T-T.

I don't own OP but I do own the OC.

LOVE YA!

The brunette girl stepped outside of the town's hair salon, thinking twice about her decision and taking her time to pick the right words. She was feeling extremely anxious about her patient's reaction but she was convinced to persuade her and change her mind into accepting the treatment.

Elga sighed gaining some courage and crossed the place's entrance by pushing the door, making a bell ring.

It was useless though this specific day as the girl doubted someone from the staff heard the sound and was aware of her presence inside the shop. There was a chaos with so many women talking to each other, the sound of blowdryers and the constant hubbub that made her head hurt only from being there for 5 minutes.

*Poor Shachi... Now I can understand your unbearable headaches this week.*, she thought feeling empathy for the ginger boy.

She searched into the crowd for the said red haired woman and once Elga spotted her target, walked towards her.

Cynthia saw the girl approaching her and frowned irritated as it didn't need much of imagination to understand her visit's reason. She turned her body to leave but the girl caught her wrist gently.

"Wait, I want to talk to you!" the brunette insisted to receive a glare from the other female.

"I don't have anything to say with you... I thought I was clear the last time. Now if you mind..." she responded and moved again to walk away when Elga tightened the grip.

"I-I'm actually here because I need a nice hairstyle for the festival tonight!"

"Are you kidding me...?" Cynthia answered rolling her eyes annoyed. "I'm busy now with another client. I will call Shachi to do your hair."

"I told Shachi I wanted an appointment with you so it is already noted like that. After all Shachi seems already busy enough too and I can't see some other hairdresser available for the moment." Elga said and placed a smile on her lips.

The woman glanced over the boy, knowing pretty well he participated in this silly joke too and Shachi just hid behind the cupboard with the hair dyes, scared for his life.

"Very well! Sit down, please." she offered a seat and Elga sat gladly on it, satisfied by the outcome.

"How would you like the hairstyle?"

"I think a French braid would be beautiful! I never managed to do one on my own, though I've tried countless times to achieve it!"

"And I guess you were feeling this awful sense of disappointment when you didn't make it in the end..."

"Well, this is why I came to the expert, because I know you can help me. I mean there are more possibilities at least this way and you owe this effort to yourself cuz life matters and it is so beautiful to live!" Elga explained looking through the mirror the red haired.

Cynthia's eyes widened in shock when she realized the parallelism.

She could feel a hot, steaming tear escape her orb and lowered her head to hide it.

"I know it is hard but you must find the strength and take the decision. It is the best you can do!" Elga continued and the woman nodded her head in agreement, without being able to stop those tears from running down on her cheeks.

The girl stood up at this sight and hugged the shorter woman, patting her hair to relax.

"I will be by your side and together we can win this fight!"

Cynthia returned the gesture and wrapped her arms around the girl's torso, trying to relax from crying.

Shachi happened to pass by the two females and sweat dropped at the scene in front of him.

"Uhm... It is just a French braid... It is not that hard." he murmured finding it difficult to understand the situation.

"Shut up Shachi!" Elga scolded him giving him a glare to leave them in peace.

"Don't ya have something better to do boy?", the red haired female asked him, provoking him with a look on her eyes to say one more word and he is off.

The ginger teenager, completely scared walked off and returned back on his job feeling confused and irritated in the same time.

*Women... I will never understand them...*, he thought and shook his head so as to focus on his client.

"I will visit the clinic tomorrow so as to discuss the appointment's date." the red head said and Elga smiled happily to her.

She was so glad she achieved to convince her patient into accepting the treatment. Her disease was quite a dangerous one though but still there were more possibilities to survive this way.

"Now let's focus on your hair girl... More importantly..." she got closer to the brunette as a weird scent was coming out of her. "Why do you smell like a pig?" she questioned raising an eyebrow, really curious about what happened to her.

"Uhm... I was chasing after some piglets."

"Really?! Fufufu this is so amusing! I have to get rid of this smell though... You can't got to the festival like that! And new clothes! Certainly new female clothes! Not loose sweatshirts and athletic trousers!" she commented and the girl just nodded in agreement.

"Besides, I'm sure you want to catch the eyes..."

"Ahh, no! I don't have intentions like that!" Elga answered with a blush on her cheeks.

"Come on, sweetie... Neither a specific pair of grey sharp eyes?"

"Uhm, it is not like that..."

"I saw the way he looked at you! All overprotective with those glances of affection!" she continued closing her one eye on her younger client.

Elga's blush turned 100 more shades darker than before and just lowered her head in an effort to hide it.

"At the end of the day I will make you so beautiful that he won't be able to take his eyes off you darling!" she said with confidence on her voice about her skills to receive a shy smile for the girl.

"Let's begin!"

~...~

The sun had started to sink behind the island's mountain, coloring the white snow that covered the ground, all the different shades of red and orange.

Most of costumers had left from the local hair salon but the girl was still sitting on the chair right in front of a mirror, watching the reflection of the older woman who tried to fix the last details on her chocolate hair.

"Finished!", finally Cynthia said and took off the apron from the girl's torso, gesturing her she was free to stand up.

Elga stepped on her feet, stretching a bit her muscles and observed herself on the mirror.

She was astonished by her appearance as she had never saw herself like that.

Beautiful, wavy hair falling on her shoulders, a black turtleneck top hugging clingy her upper torso while a cute dark green short skirt clothed her waist, exposing a bit of her long covered with a hose, legs. Also she wore black leather boots and suited the outfit with a black coat.

"This is perfect! Thank you so much!!!" Elga said and embraced the woman tightly as a sigh of gratitude.

"You are welcome! I hope you have fun today cuz I'm a difficult patient!", she sarcastically replied and placed a smirk on her lips.

"We will get along for sure!", the girl responded smiling her back and walked off from the place so as to go and meet the others.

*This night will be awesome!*, she thought and fastened her step so as to reach their meeting point in time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 772 45
Every time you look at me, it's as if you were looking at someone else. I just want to remind you... I'm not that person. Thank you very much for...
17.5K 320 11
You are a girl that has been stranded in the seas for awhile. After awhile of being on a pirate ship you had gained their trust. Once you did you dec...
5.2K 283 13
You've been with your boyfriend, Trafalgar Law, for two peaceful years. Med school is going well for him and your writing is doing great, despite you...
4.7K 210 17
(Y/n) was very hard headed, never took 'no' for answer, and always tested her luck. She hated when people ignored her. She's one of the strongest wom...