Serendipity ( Kim Taehyung)

By taestuIip

"Serendipity is subjective. Not necessarily big things, small things too. Like finding a place to sit amidst... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 : Serendipity
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue - Part 1
Epilogue - Part 2
Epilogue - Part 3
Epilogue - Part 4
Epilogue - FINALE
NOTICE : NEW BOOK

Chapter 39

2.2K 117 74
By taestuIip

It was almost half past seven when they finally got ready to go out for dinner. When Haru woke up from the short nap, she was surprised to see Taehyung sound asleep too. He did say he was not sleepy at first but then oh well, looks like things took a turn. She purposely let him sleep longer so that she can take a shower and get ready to go out.

Waking up Taehyung was another story too. She tried waking him up softly but then he keeps giving excuses saying he is so sleepy and she needs to join him on the bed so that he can hug her while sleeping.

Cute. Too cute.

But she managed to wake him up and he quickly gets ready to go out. It couldn't be denied how weird it felt to be in the same room while getting ready but she knows, both of them are trying not to think too much about it. When he had walked out of the toilet wearing nothing but only a towel around his waist, she pretended to be very busy on her phone.

She was practically sweating underneath her black fleece sweatshirt, and hands clammy as she struggles not to think of anything and focus on reading whatever email she had clicked on. She had seen him bare from top to toe but that was different. When that happened, they were just two strangers hooking up for the night and nothing else. There was no line drawn and no emotions involved too. It was just purely blind lust and needs.

But now, everything is different.

True they had kissed a lot and cuddled frequently too. But that is all. They have yet to go beyond that. If she has to be frank, both of them started everything with something way beyond that this. But then that was different. This is a completely different thing. They are back to square one and taking things slowly.

To be really honest again, the thought of them being in the same room and sleeping on the same bed have been driving her crazy. So many wild thoughts creeping while the memories of that night resurface.

"Oh god", she sighs.

"Are you okay?", looking at her through the dresser's mirror, he raised both eyebrows at her. "You don't feel well?"

"No, I am fine", she fakes a cough. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, I am", he winks at her, smiling as he swiftly wraps the scarf around his neck.

She watches as he quickly grabs his phone and stuffed it into the pocket of his coat before walking towards the door. Then she spots his wallet at the side of the table.

"Taehyung, you forgot your wallet", she turns to the side table, taking it for him.

He turns around and smiles when she hands it to him, but then suddenly, he froze. Her eyes flutters at him, puzzled at the way he is looking at her with a stunned face.

"What's wrong?"

"D-Did you...just...", he swallows hardly, taking one step back. "Y-You called me...with my actual name..."

Haru suddenly blushed, feeling shy when he realized it. She thought it would go unnoticed when she said his name on purpose. It wasn't planned to just call him with his actual name but it just happened. It has been at the tip of her tongue since the day he first asked her to do so. But she never found the bravery to actually call him with his name.

But then just now, it just kind of slipped off.

"You called me 'Taehyung'", he looks at her with beaming eyes. "You finally called me...with my name"

"I did", she pressed lips, nervous when he suddenly comes closer. "W-Why...?"

"I like it when you say name", he sighs softly. "How can it sound so soft when you said it just now....it sounds.... unreal"

"Well...I jus—"

"Can you say it again?"

"Your name?", she looks confused. "You want me to call your name again?"

"Yes", he nods.

Her body suddenly heats up as she gathers the bravery to call his name again. Every inch of her skin feels like it is sparking with electricity, making her breathless. Now is really not a good idea to feel shy but it is out control. With him practically staring at her with those big round eyes, almost piercing right through her—not helping.

"You are so adorable", he suddenly pulls her into a hug. "Saying my name makes you shy, yes?"

"A little bit"

"You need to practice", he wraps another arm around her body. "Because you can't call your boyfriend 'Mister Kim' anymore"

-

Namjoon pats his face dry after washing his face at the sink. The sound of some upbeat music playing in the background, and he knows instantly his roommate is home. His roommate, Jung Hoseok, which is also, his best friend of 10 years, works as a dance teacher at his own dance studio. Usually, he would be home before Namjoon but apparently, he had a lot going on at the studio this week.

"Namjoon-ahhhhh", he calls from the kitchen. "Have you eaten?"

"I have not", he shouts from his room. "Are you cooking?"

"I bought burgers. Come out now"

Feeling completely famished, he runs to the kitchen to find Hoseok unpacking all the food he bought. He looks at the small square dining table, surprised to see so many plastic bags on it.

"Are you stressed?", he looks confused. "Why are there so many food...?"

"Oh! Nooooooo", he shakes his head, dimples showing as he grins at him. "Yerin made some food from home, so she dropped it off at the studio and asked me to bring some for you. She even has a message for you"

"What—"

"Go get a girlfriend"

Namjoon rolls his eyes at his roommate, making annoyed faces at the message. "Your girlfriend-- she's relentless"

Hoseok pulls a chair and takes a seat, carefully unpacking the burgers he bought for both of them. He placed them nicely on the table, arranging it neatly before taking out the food his girlfriend cooked.

"She made some lasagna for us and also....i think this....cheesy quesadilla....?? She cooked a lot"

"Bless you for getting a chef as a girlfriend", he pulls a chair opposite Hoseok, grabbing a packet of fries. "Can't deny Yerin is really good at cooking. She makes the best kimchi stew too"

Hoseok looks proud when he complimented Yerin, nodding in agreement. "Eat up, Joon"

Halfway throughout their meal, Hoseok realizes Namjoon keeps on looking at his phone. He looks like he is waiting for a text or a call. Whenever his phone lights up, he would just turn to it in a flash and then looks slightly disappointed.

"Are you waiting for someone to call you or something?", he points at his phone with his full mouth. "Are you seeing someone...?"

"Not really", Namjoon sighs before taking another big bite of the beef burger. "Just—nothing"

Surprised at the tone of Namjoon's reply, Hoseok puts his burger down and pats his mouth with a clean tissue. "What is going on?"

"No, really", Namjoon smiles assuringly. "Nothing"

"Wait, Joon", Hoseok suddenly sits up straight, a look of worry on his face. "Don't tell me...did she contact you again?"

"Who?"

"Your ex-fiancée"

-

Watching as Haru easily finishes her first bottle of soju, Taehyung figured out he should be the one to stop drinking first. Not that he cannot tolerate alcohol, but he isn't sure getting himself drunk would be a wise decision right now. He has no idea about Haru's tolerance towards alcohol because they have never drunk soju together before.

Nevertheless, he is very sure she is already halfway drunk.

"How many bottles of soju does it take for you to be completely drunk?", she takes another shot, hissing to herself, enjoying the bubbly grapy taste of the liquid. "3? Or 2?"

Laughing lowly to himself, he refills her empty cup on which she gladly takes another shot without any second thoughts. "I am average. But you clearly...", he paused when she suddenly looks at him. "What?"

"You don't like soju??? How can you—I mean—",the sudden hiccups made her turns to the front, gripping the small glass tighter. "Wow....I think—I think...I am already tipsy"

"How many do you usually drink?", he asked softly, unable to hold the smile threatening to break when Haru looks like she is struggling with her words.

"3", she puts up three fingers, swaying it left and right before slamming it on her thighs. "That's my limit"

"You're halfway there"

Haru chuckles at him, mind completely cloudy as she swiftly reaches for the bottle and pours another cup for herself. "Why aren't you drinking?"

He watches as she takes another shot, face looking very flushed and her lips glossy. She suddenly starts nagging about her two friends ; Yeonjun and Soobin and how they would have stopped her on her second bottle. But then, as much as Taehyung wants to focus on her nagging about the two boys, he could not take his eyes off the way she looks so fragile that moment.

Sitting on the carpet, legs stretched to the front as she leans on the couch, hair loose around her shoulders and her face—that pretty face—looking so flushed. Her eyes looks like they are about to shut as she fights the sleepiness and her drunk state but she keeps on talking. She might have moved to another topic but it sounds so distant.

All he can focus on is how she looks so adorable with that tell tale pink on her cheeks, making her look like a doll. He takes his time, admiring her features despite her continuously mumbling stuffs on which he clearly has no idea of. That's the moment he realized how crazily attracted he is towards her.

"You're staring at me", her words snapped him out of his thoughts. "Why are you staring at me?"

Taehyung watches as she leans closer towards him, turning to face him completely this time.

"Because you are so adorable", he brushes her hair gently. "So beautiful too"

She stares him for a good 10 seconds before letting out a soft sigh. "Have you been this good looking all the time?"

Taehyung swore he flinched a little when she suddenly leans towards him, her hand stroking his hair softly. The proximity of their faces makes him gulp for a second, suddenly conscious of where things may go if both of were drunk at the same time.

"H-have you been....this hot?", she asked, looking straight into his eyes. "You are so hot"

Lips pressed together, Taehyung silently admits to himself that drunk Haru is definitely going to drive him crazy any second now. But it doesn't mean he is not enjoying this.

"Is me being hot a bad thing?"

"Bad for me", she laughs to herself. "Because you are so irresistible"

"You can't resist me?", he teases further, taking advantage of her drunk state of mind.

Taehyung knows she will never say nor ask all these questions if she was sober. Thus, this could be the only time he can joke around and see what she will say.

"I can't resist you", she sighs. "You are just so....."

She searches for the right words but failed when her mind seems like it is floating. Instead, she brings one hand to his face, gently holding it as she looks at him.

"Do you know that...there was one day when you were talking to one of the students....I got jealous"

"Hmmm?", his eyes light up in surprise. "Jealous? When?"

"It was a long time ago", her hand drops. "She was asking about something—I don't know—but I was fuming because s-she was too close to you"

She turns to the front once again, leaning on the couch but this time, she sits closer to him. Taehyung takes her hand and puts it on his lap, gently stroking it with his thumb.

"Were you mad because I was talking to some other girl?"

"I was", she groans lowly. "Oh god, I was so mad—so jealous—just—I feel like running to her and tell her that I like you first and she should stay away"

Amused at her honest, he brings her hand to his lips and softly kissed her knuckles before smiling to himself. "I am yours now. Don't be mad at that girl anymore, okay?"

Again, he reminds himself Haru will never talk about these things if she is sober. He finds it very cute of her to be blabbering everything, unaware of her drunk state. If only she knew, she would have just run away and hides herself. Well, probably not. But she would definitely stutter her words.

"Taehyung"

"Hmmm?"

"I want you"

He froze, turning to his left to look at her only to find her already looking at him. Eyes fluttering, he finds himself staring at her as his mind goes completely blank. His heart beats heavily as the three words replays in his head and slowly sink into his head.

Her droopy eyes drop to his lips as she leans closer to him till there's only a breath of space between them. Then she stopped and looked up to meet his eyes.

"Kiss me"

That was all she managed to say before he crashed his lips on her, one hand snaking into her hair pushing her head closer to him. He feels her hands on his face, grabbing it as she deepens the kiss that makes him groan slightly as he gently tugs on her hair. It doesn't really surprise him when she kisses him deeper and fervently, but when she swiftly straddles on top him, that's the moment his mind went completely dizzy.

She feels too good pressed onto him, and the kiss feels to good that he cursed in his head when he had to break it. Both of them were panting, out of breath as they look at each other, lips glossy from the kiss. He looks at her with wavering eyes while she looks at him with a confused face.

"W-Why?", she leans to kiss him again, but he gently stops her. "W-What's wrong?"

"Haru, you are drunk", he strokes his thumb on her left arm. "You are very drunk"

"You don't want me?", she looks confused, face twitching.

"Oh god, I want you", he reaches for her face, gently stroking her flushed cheeks. "God knows how bad I have wanted you"

"Then?", she shifts slightly, heavy lidded eyes looking down at him. "Why did you stop?"

Taehyung sense the hurt in her voice and the disappointment taking over her features. As much as he really wants her, he would never want to take advantage of her very drunk state right now. It's a lie to say if the way she looks at him with that needy eyes didn't turn him on and makes him want her more than ever. It did, so much. And it takes all bits of his self-control not to just crash his lips on hers again.

But, Haru is drunk. She is too drunk to even realize what she is doing or saying to him. He does not want to make her regret for doing things amidst her drunken state.

"You don't know how bad I want you", he sighs, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. "It is so hard to resist you right now"

He paused, sighing when she looks at him with a big question mark on her flushed face.

"But, you are too drunk"

"I am not", she denies, scoffing as she rolls her eyes.

"Don't be cute", he chuckles lightly, slightly relieved when she is not questioning him again. "You are, sweetheart. You are very drunk"

She stays silent, unable to fully comprehend him for stopping her. It could be her mind is just too dizzy to even get things right but she really couldn't think of anything. So, she stays there, pouting to herself unaware of how Taehyung has been watching her.

"What are you thinking?", he rubs the side of her arms, coaxing her gently.

"All the things you did to me", she replied boldly.

"Things I did to you?"

She nods, her finger drawing circles on his chest.

"When? What things?", Taehyung is genuinely confused as he looks at her.

"The night we hooked up"

~~~~

NOTE

Hello everyone! Here is another update! Thank you for waiting! I hope this chapter is good......and I hope you are prepared for the next chapter ( he he he he )

Thank you for reading! Love youuu~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 2.4K 70
"We are just a bunch of lab experiments?" ยปยป-----ใ€€โ˜…ใ€€-----ยซยซ What if you get to know that you weren't supposed to exist? The Phenomenal were sent to...
283K 16.3K 65
Jimin's Whore Part 2 You've decided that three months away from Jimin was more than you could take, but is it ever really possible to pick up where y...
469 40 39
The meaning of Serendipity is "the occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way." A young woman goes to Busan for a th...
44.3K 1.4K 21
He loves you. You never knew. He is always with you but you are so fool that you never know what is happening with him. When he knew about his brothe...