We Are (One Piece High School)

By OceanMan05

when luffy and the gang all made it to high school, they will face different challenges and different other s... More

Author notes
Chapter 2 Grand Line High School
Chapter 3 Auditorium
Chapter 4 Classes 1
Chapter 5 Classes 2
Chapter 6 Foxy
Chapter 7 The Challenges
Chapter 8 the Final challenges
Chapter 9 The One Piece
Chapter 11 Into the Snake pits
Chapter 12 The Sisters
Chapter 13 New day
Chapter 14 Lunch
Chapter 15 Cafe
Chapter 16 who with who
Chapter 17 The Mall
Chapter 18 Halloween Party
Chapter 19 Changed
Chapter 20 Conspiracy
CH. 21 Past and Plan
22. Resort
23. Water Park
24. Christmas Bind/Break
25. The Students council

Chapter 10 Escape

816 18 2
By OceanMan05

Luffy look around and leaves the basment. He runs out of there and head into the hallway. He remembers what sabo told him.

He dash through to the end of the school till he saw the school office. He tried pulling the door handle but lock.

"Dammit lock again..... how could i get inside" Luffy whisper. He look around and see a vent.

"Perfect" Luffy grinned as he strechted his body and his arm. Pulling the vents lid off. And slide his body into the vent. He crawl into the space.

"Man, even the vents are clean, but i need an opening" Luffy thought, till he resched another lid. He pulled the lid vent open and set it aside. He stretched down to the floor and look around.

He walked down the offices, each rows has desk, Counselor rooms, conference room. He tiptoed down the corridors till he saw headmaster Office room.

"There it is....making sure no one around here" Luffy said silently.

He grab onto the knob and snap it open. He gulps as he pushes the door. But inside headmaster sengeku room.

There was a fireplace, large floor carpet, 4 tables and 8 chairs, walls of portraits and Camera photos. Of a black Large smooth Afro man with long breader beard wearing glasses.

There was medals of marines, navy, and army. Luffy look around till he saw a small oval glass case with red cusion. There it lies a medallion showing skulls and bones, center of it was a larger skull with large double curve mustache.

"The....one.....piece" Luffy was mesmerized by the medallion. He gulps as he lift the case. And he grab it the medallion, it was bigger then his hand.

He blew for sigh of air. He sneak out of the room and tiptoe till he hear footstep coming behind him. Luffy turn left to right and hid behind the wall.

"Well i hope the assets are in place and i should really talk to newgate about the Stadium if he should pick out his student" Sengeku said as he walked into his office,

"I guess we should called Akainu to come by" Sengeku said as he shut the door.

Luffy sighed of relief and rushed out through door. And head into the hallway. Now the plan is survived and to escaped.

He run past bathroom doors. Till he whiffed a horrible smell. He gagged badly till someone shouts.

"Damn, that spoiled posion food, but man it was good burrito" Magellan said.

"Well i better get back to work, been on the shitter for 9 hours, luckily i have the tablet" magellum said as luffy hear a zipper sound and buckles noise and flushed toilets.

He hears whistling echoes from the bathroom stalls. as Luffy run away, holding his nose close.

"Huh i swear someone was here for a second go" Magellan said. He was longated face with fang from his lower jaw, with sharp hair and tattoos on his nose.

Luffy turn to another corner hiding from Megallun sight. He took a sigh of relief, swiping a sweat from his brow.

"WHAT THE HELLLLL!!!!!!!" Sengeku screams loudly.

"Ugh oh" luffy said as he hear heavy running. He kept running till he slammed into someone.

"Aahhhhh!" They both falled to the ground.

"Watch where you going Tashigi" Mihawk said

"Sorry Student council president Mihawk" Tashigi said as she tries to find her glasses.

"Ugh sorry, oh here you go" Luffy said as he find Tashigi glasses and handed to her.

"Oh thank you" Tashigi said as she put her glasses on. Her vision cleared till she see luffy.

"Odd i don't see you before" Tashigi said.

"Oh um...... I'm new....here" Luffy said.

"Oh, well in that case, you should Head to your dorm, it a school night after all" Tashigi said.

Luffy bows, "thank you, right i be on my way" Luffy said and turn the other way. And walked away from them.

Till Mihawk crossing his arm and his eyes close. "Hold it there" Mihawk said

He open his eyes and glares at luffy. Till Luffy frozed and gulps, feeling the eyes behind on him.

"I have never seen you before, i don't think your a student here" Mihawk said.

"Oh of course i am, i just......lost my schedule" Luffy grinned. Mihawk take out his kendo sword and strikes at luffy.

Luffy dodge from Mihawk strikes. Tashigi pull out her kendo sword and help mihawk.

"Your are intruder, and Intruders will be dealt with" Mihawk said.

"Your from that Grand line school what are you doing here?" Tashigi said making her stance.

Soon the school intercom radio blared in the hallways.

"THERE AN INTRUDER IN THE SCHOOL, AND HE STOLE THE ONE PIECE" Sengeku shout.

Luffy, Mihawk, and Tashigi look around and listening the intercoms. Then they look at each other.

"Heh.....GOT TO GO, BYE!!!" Luffy shouts as he runs away from them.

"COME BACK HERE INTRUDER!" Tashigi shouts. As they both charged After Luffy.

"EVERYONE STRAWHAT HAS THE ONE PIECE" Tashigi shouts.

"Where!?"
"He over there!?"
"After him !?"
"Where Magellan!?!"
"We need eveyone to go after him!?"
"Get the staff and factually"

Luffy kept runnings as Mihawk and Tashigi swung their sword closer at luffy. Luffy manage to dodge both of them. He look around as Guard rushed into the hallway.

"What the Hell if going on?. Hina" Hina said, as she wear her uniform as her pink hair let down.

"Ma'am, a strawhat stoled the one piece" a guard said.

"Damn, let go, hina" Hina said as she light her cigarette.

Luffy look around and kept look at two doors and rushed through there. He run through those door and was outside.

He kept running till he took a whiff, something horrible, something toxic.

"Now i know i saw Someone AND THAT IS YOU" Magellan said as both of his arm forms venom sludge.

"Not good!" Luffy Squeak. As he jump off. Were poison shoot at his spot. Sizzling the ground.

Magellan fires his venom at luffy. Where luffy kept bouncing around, trying to get from Magellan.

"WEAVE CAGE!" Hina got Behind Luffy as her arm bring out. And cage bars spread around luffy and Megallan.

Only Jumpy away from Hina Cage trap. The cage trapped Magellan inside.

"MISS HINA WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Magellan shouts.

"Damn, He got away, Hina" Hina growls as she turn and see Luffy runs further away.

Soon waken students and staff got out and charged towards luffy.

"DAMMIT..... I NEED AN ESCAPE" Luffy look around. And see two poles.
He grinned as he whips both of his hand on the poles. Mihawk charged at luffy with speed, ready to strike down.

Luffy pulls back, strechted out with strengths.

"GUM GUM" Luffy shouts.

"HALT DON'T GO" Tashigi shouts.

"RROOCCKEETTT!!!!" Luffy lift up from the ground. And Slingshot out of the Marine world field. And into the air, everyone watch as Luffy jump into the sky.

"LEEETTT GGOOOOO III GOOOTTT THHEEE ONNEE PIEECCEE" Luffy Shout in the sky.

In else where in Kuja Academy, home and school of all girls students and teachings.

Hancock, mari and sonia walking down in a hallway.

"Have they prepared my bathwater yet?" Hancock said.

"Yes, they are advice never to be disturbed you, we block off the entrance" Mari said.

"Good" Hancock said as she walked into the bath room. Her sister stand guard.

Hancock slide her robe down, And walked nakedly down the corridors. Steams forms into the room, she brushed her hair back, to her back side.

She get inside the room, as steam were heavly cover around the bath spring. She took a step in the spring. Till it find a spot and sat down. As the water splash.

She grab a bar or soap and rubbed against her smooth skin.

Where at luffy he was screaming till he crash ontop of a roof. He groan as he got up.

"Yosh I'm ok" luffy said as he got up. Till the roof give in and it broke down. Luffy falls through the spring water.

As Luffy gurgled in the springs, thinking is drowing.

"Aahh I'm going die!" Luffy gurgles. Then he lift his head up. He spit out water and got up.

"Ah i can stand.... SAFE!" Luffy said doing a stance and spread his arms.

With the rushing small waterfall. Luffy looks around.

"Huh...where am i?" Luffy said but there alot of heavy steam cover him. He look around and see a feminine figure turning his back at him.

Hancock slowly turn her head but through the steam she see a Male figure.

"A M-man!" Hancock said.

"You...on your back....i seen before" Luffy said.

Hancock gasp angrily, as she cover herself.

"H-hancock?" Luffy said, confusingly.

Hancock look at luffy with the most hate look, and more killer eyes, with her hair damp and wet.

"You saw it!" Hancock growled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 99.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
434K 15.1K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
377K 32.8K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
80.9K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...