Falling for Percy

By GTheHippie

Grace Potter, Harry Potter's older sister is falling for Percy Weasley. This is like the books and movies co... More

Staying with the Weaselys
Train Ride
Studying
Secrets
Miscommunication
It's rough
Breaking the Rules
Rejoice
The Ball
Going Back Home
Summer
Diagon Alley
A New Year In Hogwarts
Quidditch
Infirmary
Revelations
Hog's meade
Classes
First attack
Hagrid's
The Womping Willow
The Future... and The past
New Beginnings
One Bed
Goodbye
I dont get it
Austria
Back Home
Good Day
The Dursleys
The Quidditch World Cup Part 1
The Quidditch World Cup Part 2
A/N
The Quidditch World Cup Part 3
Surprises
Who are we?
A/N
My brother
Exams
One Day
Just Part of the Job
Little Ginger Boy
Leaving... again
Percy-1 Charlie-0
Russia
Memories
Explanations
You're dead
The Perfect Gift
Yule Ball
Christmas
Lake
You promised
Help me
Us time
Cleaning
The Final Task
A/N
Trust
Goodbye Stranger
Hearing
I must not lie to my superiors
Percy-1 Charlie-1
Stupid Journalist
A/N
Scared
Christmas
I'd love to see you try, Weasley
Belgium
Battle at the Department of Mysteries
Recovery
Mourning
Fleur
Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
Devoted to you
Christmas... again
What the World Needs Now
Its time to go
I hate you
Not now
Sneaking Around
"Disappearances"
Battle at the Astronomy Tower
Here in Spirit
Battle of the Eight Potters
Infiltration
The Wedding
A/N
What Happened?
Listen
Dreams
Help
Fight Back
The Ministry
The Escape
Losing a friend
What now?
The beginning
The Battle
Oh God, Fred
I'll Never Forget
The End
dne eht
Please be a dream
Never let you go again
A/N
Funeral
Not the same
Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties
Our Wedding
Little Family
Baby
Exhausted
Assistant
Growing Pains
Arthur
Oops
Petunia's funeral
Violet
Christmas
Changes
I feel different
Don't Feel Different
You don't get it!

Highly Intelligent

1.9K 35 4
By GTheHippie

"We recommend that Arthur start taking 5th year classes," Professor McGonagall said.

"5th year?" Percy's eyes widened. "He's 11, Professor... do you really think he's ready for that... I mean, he's very emotional."

"Percy," Grace nudged him.

"He's tested way beyond a 1st year level, we believe he should be taking O.W.L level classes this year," she explained. "We'd just need your permission of course."

"Do you mind if we sleep on it?" Grace asked.

"Of course," McGonagall nodded. "Now onto... Harriette... brilliant brilliant young girl... her contract with the falcons is for 3 years... she believes that depending on how she's feeling about the team, she'll either work for the ministry or continue another contract with them or someone else."

"She's always got a plan," Grace held Percy's hand. "What about Molly?"

"Molly..." McGonagall's tone shifted. "She's... energetic... she gets her work done and she plays Quidditch very well."

"But, what do you think her future looks like?" Percy asked.

"I don't know," McGonagall sighed. "Arthur is remarkable, Harriette is insanely gifted in Quidditch... Molly... she's not trying... she's taking baseline classes, she wants to do the bare minimum while still passing... she has no goals for her life."

"Sounds like Molly," Grace chuckled softly. "We'll talk to her... there's still one more month of Summer, I think we could convince her to change her schedule."

"She is stubborn," Percy smiled.

"Gets it from her dad," Grace smiled.

***

"How was the conference?" Mary asked as she took Percy's coat.

"Well, Harriette's a Quidditch star," Percy responded. "Arthur's a prodigy."

"And Molly?" Mary asked.

Percy sighed. "She's got no motivation whatsoever... Grace and I are going to talk to her tonight."

A young man approached Percy nervously and he looked at him confusedly.

"Oh, I forgot," Mary said. "This is Luke, our new intern."

"Intern?" Percy said through his smiling teeth.

"'Sup," Luke smirked.

"Oh dear Jesus," Percy mumbled.

They walked to Percy's office and he started explaining what exactly they did in this branch.

"I know it might be hard to focus," Percy said. "So, I put things around my desk that motivates me."

He showed Luke a moving picture on his desk and Luke shot up. "I don't know, Perce... if I had a picture like this at my desk, I wouldn't get anything done."

"It's Mr. Weasley," Percy corrected and put the picture down.

"Sorry," Luke said dismissively. He pointed at the picture. "But seriously, I'd be way too busy staring at this hottie."

"That's my daughter," Percy clenched his jaw.

"Oh," Luke's eyes widened. "I'm so sorry."

"It's alright," Percy groaned.

"Her friend though," Luke raised his eyebrows.

"My wife?" Percy glared at the teenager.

"Really?" Luke chuckled. "Her? And you? Alright, sure, Perce."

"It's Mr. Weasley," Percy frowned and he broke the pen in his hand. "Would you like to see my other daughter? She's got a girlfriend... or would you like to see my youngest daughter? She's 7."

"How old's the one with the girlfriend?" Luke asked.

***

Percy apparated back to his home and saw Harriette doing Quidditch drills outside.

"How was work, dad?!" She asked.

"Tiring," Percy smiled. "Come on! Its almost dark!"

She flew to the ground and dismounted perfectly. She apparated to the front porch and smiled at her father. Percy apparated to the door and held it for her with a smile. They walked in the house and of course, Molly and Arthur were arguing.

"MOLLY, STOP!" Arthur shouted.

"Relax!" Molly shouted back.

Percy saw a beam of light shoot across the room and beside his head. He pulled Harriette down as he ducked. They both shot up and looked to see a burn on the wall.

"Molly Grace!" He scolded and walked into the living room.

She was giggling while Arthur attempted to repair his wand broken in two. "I hate her!"

"Stop that," Percy grabbed the broken wand from his son. "You don't hate anyone."

"She's Satan!" Arthur pointed.

"I am, aren't I?" Molly teased.

Arthur's face turned red and he ran upstairs. Percy looked at Molly who was holding back a laugh.

"I swear if I didn't know any better, you'd be your Uncle Fred's daughter," Percy shook his head and looked around. "Where's Violet?"

"Kitchen," Molly chuckled.

"I'm not done with you," Percy pointed at his second oldest.

He walked to the kitchen and saw Violet getting ingredients out from the fridge.

"Daddy!" She smiled and ran to him.

Percy picked her up and kissed the top of her head. "Getting dinner ready?"

"You can help me," she smiled.

"I'd be honored," he set her down. He saw Molly trying to get up out of his peripheral. "Sit down, Molly."

Molly groaned dramatically and sat back down.

"I told you not to coerce him," Harriette sat down beside her.

"But it's funny when he's mad," Molly smiled.

"Molly," Percy said. "You know he doesn't like his stuff touched."

"Reparo," Molly muttered and the pieces of the wand in Percy's hand magically came back together. "Easy."

"That's not the point," Percy said. "He has a disorder."

"When's mum coming home?" Molly asked, changing the subject.

"Late," Percy undid his tie. "And don't think you're getting out of this."

Molly rolled her eyes and walked upstairs. Harriette shrugged. "So what did Professor McGonagall say about her at the conference today?"

"Never telling," Percy smiled. "But, I can tell you that she's incredibly proud of you."

"Well duh," Harriette smiled. "... Dad... I know Molly's not working to pass her O.W.L's... I'm worried about her."

"Your mum and I will figure it out," Percy said. "Don't worry about it."

Harriette nodded and Percy went off to help Violet finish making dinner. He called Molly and Arthur downstairs and the five of them ate their dinner at the dining table.

"Great job on this, Vi," Molly munched down on her pasta.

"Brilliant, darling," Percy smiled.

Harriette and Arthur offered words of encouragement as well. Violet blushed and smiled. "Thank you."

"Glad to see just one of us is a disappointment," Arthur glared at Molly.

"You talk a lot of shit for being 4'3," Molly clapped back.

"THE DOCTOR SAYS I'LL HIT MY GROWTH SPURT!" Arthur shot up.

"FAT CHANCE!" Molly shouted. "YOU WEIGH 30 POUNDS AND YOUR BALLS HAVEN'T EVEN DROPPED!"

"Ay!" Percy shouted.

"Dad doesn't even have balls!" Arthur pointed at his father.

Percy's eyes widened. "What?"

"Granddad said you got surgery so you can't have any more kids," Arthur explained.

"I didn't get neutered!" Percy shouted.

"Why are we talking about dad's balls?" Harriette groaned.

"Arthur brought it up," Molly giggled. "That's kind of gay Arthur."

"Yeah, says the one with the girlfriend," Arthur rolled his eyes.

"'Have kids,' they said. 'It'll be fun,' they said," Percy muttered.

"The real question is, does the carpet match the drapes?" Molly raised her eyebrows and looked at her sister and then Arthur.

"Molly," Percy warned.

"What does that even mean?" Arthur furrowed his eyebrows.

"Would you shut up, Molly," Harriette rolled her eyes.

"Looks like they don't," Molly laughed.

"What are we talking about?!" Arthur shouted.

"BALL HAIR!" Molly shouted back.

"What... is going on?" Grace's eyes widened as she walked in the door.

"Mummy!" Violet exclaimed happily and ran to her mother.

"Hi pretty," Grace smiled and rubbed her daughter's head.

Percy looked at Grace tiredly and shook his head.

"Goodnight, mum," Molly smiled and ran up the stairs.

"Goodnight?" Grace chuckled and looked between her husband and her oldest daughter.

"She broke my wand in half," Arthur said annoyedly and walked up to his mother.

"I'm sorry, darling," Grace said sympathetically and embraced him.

"Please punish her," Arthur begged.

"I've barely stepped foot in the house, Arthur," Grace said as she took off her shoes and placed them near the other shoes. Arthur, of course, started twitching at the unevenness and began to adjust the other pairs until everything was lined up. "... Alright off to bed, both of you... you as well, Harry."

Arthur and Violet raced upstairs and Harriette stood up before apparating away. That just left Grace and Percy standing in the dining room.

"Hey," she smiled.

"Hey," He smiled.

"I've got to get a shower," she said. "I'll talk to you after?"

Percy nodded with a smile and Grace apparated as well. Percy collected all of the dirty dishes and began to wash them.

***

"How was work?" Percy asked with a book in his hand.

"Same old," Grace shrugged and dried her hair with a towel. "Jeff has finally started eating mints... God, I thought I would be in onion and hard-boiled egg Hell forever."

She sat on the bed and Percy rubbed her back. "I'm glad, darling."

"How about you?" She stood up, undoing her towel to begin to get dressed.

"Fantastic," Percy said sarcastically. "Just some stupid kid 'thirsting' after you and Harriette."

"Brilliant," Grace laughed.

"Although I can't blame him for liking you," Percy admired his wife and licked his lips. "But, I will murder her him for talking about my baby like that."

"Harriette's almost 18, Percy," Grace chuckled and finished putting her pajamas on. "She's never had a proper boyfriend."

"Good," Percy said.

She pulled back the covers and got into bed beside him. "She's so focused on school and quidditch. I feel like she hasn't had time to be a teen."

"Well, clearly she likes it this way," Percy smiled. "It's not our parenting that's contributing to it, considering that Molly does make plenty of time to be a teen."

Grace smiled. "Did she really break Arthur's wand?"

"To be fair, she fixed it as well," Percy laughed.

"She pushes his buttons too much," she sighed.

"It gives him character," he smiled.

"I wish you'd be harder on her," Grace sighed. "You've let her get away with everything since she was little."

"Shhhh," Percy smiled and started kissing her neck.

"Percy," she groaned.

"Oh relax, darling, I've missed you all day," he said against her skin.

"You relax," she challenged.

"Make me," he challenged further.

She giggled and pulled him on top of her. Their intimate time was interrupted by Molly groaning annoyedly.

"You two are going to throw your backs out," she rolled her eyes. "You're too old. Besides, dad's neutered."

"What?" Grace laughed and turned to Percy.

"Long story," Percy replied. "What's going on, Harry?"

"You guys have seriously got to talk to Molly," Harriette begged. "She's the definition of wasted potential... I've tried talking to her, but she won't listen... You've got to make her take those classes."

"We'll take care of it, Harry," Grace assured her.

"Thank you," Harriette smiled. "Goodnight, mum. Goodnight, da."

"Goodnight, Harry," they both said.

Harriette apparated out of the room and they looked at each other.

"We'll talk to her tomorrow," Percy assured his wife and held her chin. He kissed her forehead and smiled.

Grace nodded. "And Arthur as well?"

"Yes," Percy nodded.

"I really hope Violet is just... average in school," Grace smiled.

"We can only dream," Percy smiled and kissed her cheek. "Goodnight, my love."

"Goodnight."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 5.3K 17
in which a girl named for the stars falls in love with someone with a smile incomparable to any star in existence - [hp] [marauders era, sixth year] ...
408K 9.5K 54
The names Clove Weasley that's right Weasley. I'm the daughter of Molly and Arthur, the younger sister Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, and George. Twin t...
303K 8.6K 42
In which a Weasley falls in love with the daughter of a supposedly wanted mass murderer. "𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢�...
1.5M 45.4K 47
In which Josie Longbottom falls for her best friend. started 13.02.20 finished 19.04.20