I'll stay with you - dreamnot...

By Technogirl878

Dream has liked George for a long time and didn't know how to confess to him. He decided to invite him over... More

Chapter one- science project
Chapter two- i dont hate you
Chapter four- the beach at night?
Chapter five- yours
Chapter six- hide
Chapter seven- sister
Chapter eight- 1738
Chapter nine- snitch
Chapter ten- grandmas house
Chapter eleven- old phone
Chapter twelve- mom?
Chapter thirteen- minor consequences
Chapter fifteen- 7/11
Chapter sixteen- do it tonight
Chapter seventeen- im so sorry lilly
Chapter eightteen- ill stay with you (ending)

Chapter three- kisses

2.9K 111 180
By Technogirl878

I woke up feeling soar from the hard ground. The room felt colder than it did last night. I felt my arms and legs were covered in goosebumps. I opened my eyes and sat up. The room was still dark but I knew it was daytime. The door swung open. "Hey!" It was Dream. Shouldn't he be at school? "Dream?" I tilted my head. "I missed school for you~" he turned the lights on and closed the door behind him.

My eyes were adjusting to the light as Dream came and sat in front of me. "You look so pretty" he smiled. My face went hot and I felt my stomach tingle. He seemed in a good mood.  "Your blushing" he giggled. "No I'm not" I smiled. He softly grabbed my face and locked eyes. "Want to shower?" He asked. "Yeah" He just nodded and kept the eye contact.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked, so sudden. "What?" I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks. He just giggled and asked again, "can I kiss you?" I stayed silent, processing the question. I slowly nodded. He smiled and leaned it, connecting our lips. I instantly kissed back. He put a hand on the shoulder and went deeper to the point where I actually enjoyed this.

He let go before I could hold onto him. "I just wanted to see if you'd kiss back." He laughed. I felt my stomach tingle again. "George... your- your not going home." He said, already having a look of sympathy. The good vibes he came in here with suddenly left.

"What? What do you mean?" I felt my heart starting to beat faster. "Your gonna stay here. For a while, I don't know how long exactly though." He stared at the floor. I just stared at him feeling my body grow with anger. I furrowed my eyebrows. I'm not going home. I pulled his shoulders in and reconnected our lips. My thought process was to satisfy him. And myself, I guess.

I could tell he was shocked by my actions but so was I. His hand went to my hair and held me in place. I reached my arms around his neck and tilted my head In the kiss. It was passionate. He pushed me off of him and stared into my eyes, "George" he panted. "Come on, get up" he slowly stood up and reached a hand out. I grabbed onto it, standing up and letting the blanket that was on me fall. I was going to leave the room.

The door opened as he held my hand tight. The warmth of the hallway hit me. It felt so nice. The walls were white and clean and there was carpet on the ground. It was like a home compared to inside the room. I walked beside Dream as the hallway continued a little longer, it was actually a small hall. It turned to a huge living room but we didn't go in there.

Instead Dream opened a door and softly pushed me inside the small room. It was a bathroom that looked really fancy. He closed the door behind us. He walked past me and opened the shower curtain. "You can take off your clothes." He said as he turned the water on.

"W-What?" I asked, feeling my body tense up. "Oh, I'll lock the door" he reached over and locked it. "In front of you?" I asked. "Oh... right, I don't care. You don't have to be shy, I'm sure your beautiful." He smiled. I hesitatingly pulled my pants down. Dream sat on the closed toilet seat, he pulled his phone out and waited.

I pulled my shirt and socks off. "A-are you sure?" I held the rim of my underwear. He looked up and giggled. "Take them off already" he looked back to his phone. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach. I slowly pulled my underwear down and walked to the shower.

The water felt nice so I stepped in. "Do you need help?" Dream looked up to me. "N-no.." I stuttered. "You look amazing, George." Dream looked down at my body. I looked to the floor, wanting to cover myself but didn't know how. He stood up and went to the sink. "I'll leave you alone for now. There's a towel right here and clothes" he pointed to the folded clothes and towel. "And toothpaste, and this tooth brush is new." He looked back to me.

I nodded. "Everything I'm the shower is new to, so you can wash your body." He pointed to the wash cloth and body soap. He eventually opened the door and walked out, closing it again. I washed myself for a little bit, enjoying the water hitting my body.

After a few minutes I turned the water off and stepped out. I grabbed the towel and covered my body. "This is my fucking house! If I want to hit him I will!" I heard sapnap yell. I locked the door and continued to dry myself. "What? Dude, fuck you! If you touch him I'll kill you!" Dream yelled back.

"Yeah fucking right. You won't do shit. If I want to hurt him, I will. Understand? Everyone that has been put in that room has suffered and I'm not gonna stop that because you have a little boyfriend you kidnapped." Sapnap said in a intimidating tone. "Your such a fucking dick." I heard Dream approaching the door. The door handle shook, I knew it was Dream. "Open the door, George." I reached over and unlocked it.

"Sapnap is a bitch." Dream walked in and slammed the door, locking it again. "Why?" I asked. "Because he wants to- he's just.. he's just annoying. Here," Dream grabbed the folded clothes and handed it to me. He gave me a black shirt. I threw it on and it was pretty baggy on me.

He handed me a piece of clothing each time I put something on. The black sweats he gave me were baggy to. He turned to me and tied the strings into a bow. I shivered at how close his hands were to me. "Look! Fuzzy socks!" He smiled as he held up red fluffy socks. I grinned and grabbed them. I sat down and put them on. "Thank you" I looked up at him.

He leaned down and connected our lips. I was caught by surprise, I wanted to kiss back but I thought about how gross my mouth probably tasted because I haven't brushed yet. "I haven't brushed my teeth yet.. my mouth is nasty..." I looked up to him. Dream furrowed his eyebrows and pulled me up by my arms. I was face to face with him except for I had to look up due to the big height difference.

He leaned down and reconnected our lips, more rough this time. I kissed back. I reached my hands to his messy blond hair. Dreams arms wrapped around my back and held me tight. I opened my lips In the kiss letting him slide his tongue in. "Mm" I moaned. He separated us and looked into my eyes. His eyes were a soft green with splotches of lust. "I really like you, George." He said.

Everything he did fucked with my emotions. I'm straight, right? I don't even know anymore. My whole family was so homophobic, it scared me to even think about the word gay. With my emotions scattered in my head I couldn't say I liked him back. I smiled and pulled away but he pulled me back to him.

"How do you feel about me?" He asked. Fuck. I really don't know, Dream. "Um.. I- I don't know.." I stuttered. "You do hate me.. huh?" He pouted. "I don't how I feel about you. I feel so many ways.. I feel like your just a boy who asked me for answers in class but then I feel like your someone who kidnapped me but then I feel like I just want to kiss you and stay with you... I don't know" I regretted saying anything.

"Just stick with the last one." He said. My face turned a hot red. "I can't" I was supposed to be a child of god and I thought that would really help me in this situation but I kissed him already, so I had to have screwed up now. "Yes you can" Dream assured. "I- I can.."

Every time we stopped kissing I missed the sweet taste of him. Suddenly there was pounding on the door which made me jump. "Dream, take George back to his room!" Sapnap yelled. I looked into Dreams eyes with worry. He let go of me and opened the door. "He has to brush his teeth first." Dream hissed.

"Hurry up." Sapnap walked away. "Dream- I don't want to go to my room," I felt my body began to shake in fear. "I know" he said as he closed the door and locked it. "Brush your teeth, I'll be right here" he sat on the toilet seat again.

I brushed my teeth, taking my time thinking about the room I'd have to go in after this. Freezing cold, it felt like 2 degrees. I brushed the front of my teeth, focusing on Dream beside me from the side of my eyes.

He was on his phone scrolling on something I couldn't see. Once I finished I looked to Dream. "Let's go" he stood up and opened the door. "Dream, please" I whimpered. "Shhhh, it's ok" he pushed me out and held my hand, walking down the hall with me to the door.

I stopped him before he opened it. "Dream! I don't want to- it's cold in there and- and it's uncomfortable! I want to stay with you!" I begged. "George-" he started. "I don't even want to go home! I want to stay with you but not in there! Please Dream! Please!" I held on to the bottom of his shirt. His face looked sad. "I'm so sorry, baby. I'm so sorry. I hate doing this to you. You don't deserve this but you have to" he caressed the side of my face.

He turned and opened the door and walked in, pulling me with him. The lights were still on. There was a mattress with a white sheet and pillows on it with fuzzy blankets. There was a lamp beside it and a plate of salad. I scanned the room, Feeling my body tense up. I don't want to stay here. I felt like turning around and running. "See? It's nice!"Dream smiled. The cold air made me get goosebumps again.

"I want to go with you, Dream. Please" I begged one last time. Dream softly pulled me to the bed and sat me down. "You have food and water, and light now" he sat beside me and turned the lamp on. I leaned against his shoulder feeling weak. "I'm so sorry George." He wrapped his arms around me.

I felt my head throb with stress. "I'll miss school tomorrow to, ok?" He held me tight. "Don't. you already have horrible grades" I laughed. "I'll make them worst for you" the door opened again and sapnap walked in. "Can you go Dream?" Sapnap asked. "Oh, ok. just don't hurt him, please" Dream let go of me and stood up. My heart began to pound. "Yeah yeah" Sapnap ignored Dream.

"Seriously Sapnap. Do not hurt him" Dream growled before walking out and closing it. I looked up to Sapnap as fear filled my body. Bracing myself for whatever will happen next. "Hey." He smiled at me. "You like what I set up? I made you salad and there's ranch next to it." He pointed out the obvious. He started to unbuckle his belt.

I felt my eyes start to water. He's not gonna touch me... right? Please. He pulled his belt off. "Get on your knees." He demanded. "Sa-Sapnap, please" I forced myself not to cry. "Knees. Now." He said again. I slowly turned and got onto my hands and knees. I squeezed my eyes shut and braced myself again.

"Don't make any noise." I didn't expect what happened. His belt harshly hit my butt (lol). Repeatedly. He whipped me over and over. I bit my lip hard as tears rolled down my face and on to the bed, leaving small drops. He began to whip my back to which made me flinch. I held In the screams I desperately wanted to let out.

After about 5 minutes he stopped. I heard him laugh as he put his belt back on. "You can turn around now." He giggled. I slowly turned and sat in front of him. Feeling so soar and vulnerable. He kneeled in front of me and wiped my tears. "Was that bad?" He asked. I slowly nodded. In a swift moment he punched me in the face again. I held onto it as I felt my nose start to bleed.

"I said. Was, that. Bad." He asked again. "N-no." I sobbed. "And do you want me to do that to you every day?" He asked. "What?" I was unsure how to respond. "Do you want me to do it every day!?" He yelled. "Yes!" I wiped my nose. "Ok. There's napkins by your food. Eat." He stood up and left. Slamming the door.

I sniffled, looking up to make sure he was really gone. I reached for the napkins by the plate and held it to my nose. I looked at the salad which actually looked really good but I felt like curling up and dying instead. I laid down on the bed. It was so comfortable and soft. The door opened and closed, I looked up in fear. Mentally screaming. "George?" Dreams calm voice called.

" he hurt you, didn't he?" He asked. I nodded quickly. He rushed over to me and sat beside me, I sat up before he pulled me in and hugs me tight. "I tried to stop him. It's like the more he does to you the more I can't let you go." Dreams voice was raspy.

"I can't make him stop. I really can't, no matter how much I tell him to stop. I want you to come with me so bad George." I heard him sniffle. I pulled away from him to look at his face. Tears stained his red cheeks. "Oh my god. Your nose." He noticed the bloody napkin that was in my nose. "That bastard" tears continued to fall.

"Dream, I'm fine, don't cry" I reassured. "I'm staying in here today, alright? I- I know you hate me but I don't want to leave you." He rubbed my shoulders up and down. "I don't hate you Dream. I love you,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.3K 3.6K 25
George suffers from epilepsy which causes him to be bullied for that at school. After being humiliated in front of the whole school for being gay, th...
54K 2.9K 22
George and Clay had known each other since they were incredibly young. Their friendship was indescribable, it was like they were tied together and wo...
75.3K 3.6K 24
Clay had been closeted all his life and planned for it to remain that way. But, with having homophobic parents it was seemingly impossible to ever fi...
124K 4.2K 20
George, Dream and Sapnap are finally meeting up, but Dream soon realises something is completely wrong. What is George hiding? Why is he wearing thos...