It's Just Us- Tsukikage/Kaget...

By kagetsuki4life

Kageyama saw Hinata cheating on him and ran. He happened to meet Tsukishima who comforted him (in weird circu... More

Pg.1
Pg.3
Pg.4
Pg.5
Pg.6
Pg.7
Pg.8
Pg.9
Pg.10
Pg.11
Pg.12
Pg.13
Pg.14
Pg.15
Pg.16
Pg.17
Pg.18
Pg.19
Pg.20
Pg.21
Pg.22

Pg.2

5.9K 177 316
By kagetsuki4life

POV- Tsukishima
It's been a crappy 6 months for me. I found out that Kageyama and Hinata were dating. Of course I acted like I didn't care but I love Kageyama.

Yamaguchi and I started to hang out less two months ago when he found out I liked Kageyama. He reckons that Kageyama is too rude and stupid for me but I told him that I was rider and he could be smart in other thing.

At first I though Yamaguchi was jealous but then, today, I found out that Yamaguchi has actually been trying to get rid of me.

I was walking to his house and saw him sitting with Terushima. I didn't know that they were close but I didn't mind. I have the keys to his house since we hang out so much so I just walked in. I was going to say hi but then I heard my name and hid to listen to their conversation.

"How's getting rid of Tsukishima going?" My heart dropped.... my only friend didn't want me?

"It's hard, but I think I'll just break it to him. I tried using his crush on Kageyama as an excuse but it didn't work. I really want to be free from him. He's just so tiring and annoying and he's a loner. Without me he has nobody and it's annoying. I just wanna get rid of him." Yamaguchi said coldly.

I felt knives cute into my chest. My breathing got faster and I tears started begging to stream down my face. My only friend, my childhood best friend, that I've always had a sweet spot for felt like this? I was really so bad that I drove him away? Well if he doesn't want me I'll do what he wants, nobody wants me anyways except mom and Atikeru.

"I'll leave the keys here then. I won't bother you anymore I guess." I said. Yamaguchi turned around and covered his mouth in shock while Terushima looked at me with a guilty look. Before they could say anything I slammed the keys down and ran out of the house. I got home and cried in my room. My worst fear is now a reality, I'm all alone.

I felt so alone. I hadn't felt this bad since my dad left. I don't have Kageyama, and Kageyama is in love with someone else, Yamaguchi just left me and I have no one else, my age, to turn to. I-I am all alone. I thought Yamaguchi and I would really be best friends forever but I guess that was I lie.

My mother came home from work and came to comfort me. My mother and I have always been very close. My dad left the family when I was born because he wanted a girl. It was my fault that my mother had to work double time and I always felt guilty but she was always there for me, guaranteeing me that it wasn't my fault.

After I told her about today's events she told me to get ready. I was so confused but hopped up and changed anyways.

We got into the car and started driving. We never usual drive to the city but today, we were. I knew that my mother must've had something special in mind.

We drove and I saw something falling in the sky. I pressed the emergency stop lights and told my mum to stop the car. The cars behind us saw the car lights and stopped too. I quickly jumped out of the car to see what was falling down, ignoring the calls of my mother who thought I was going crazy.

The thing got closer and I realised it was a person. I quickly ran and positioned myself where I thought they would fall. I had to change my positioning a few times and probably looked crazy but I wanted to save this person's life. I know it's not my decision whether someone chooses to dies or live, but giving them a second chance to live is something I can do.

They fell into my arms and I crashed onto the ground holding them tight. I then felt a pang in my back as I landed on the concrete road.

My mum already called the ambulance by then and I felt myself being picked up as well as the person I caught. We both were in the ambulance on our way to the hospital when I hear a faint, "thank you Tsukishima".

Just who did I save? How do they know me? Why do they sound so familiar.

That's the second chapter. I'm crying 😭 I hope you enjoyed kiddos 🤪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 945 20
Not everyone is strong enough to endure pain alone, especially not Hinata Hyuga. After witnessing her husband cheating, Hinata spirals into a void so...
53.4K 1.5K 13
Kageyama finds out that Hinata cheated on him with Kenma. He experiences his first ever heartbreak. He finds out through Noya and Tanaka sending phot...
20.5K 566 26
"Watcha looking at?" Says Tanaka worried for him. "Nothing." Nishinoya lies, while Tanaka looks over at his phone and give a sad sigh. *** "I miss he...
103K 4.3K 39
(M.Atsumu x fem!reader) "𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄." L/n Y/n a girl who foolishly falls inl...