๐‚๐€๐๐ƒ๐˜๐‚๐€๐๐„ โ€ ๐’. ๐“๐Ž...

By Mana_Bear

๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค: ๐˜ด๐˜บ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ โ€ ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฆ๐—˜... More

Here's the deal, fam
~Character Information~
Chapter One ~ The Entrance Exam
Chapter Two ~ The Sky After It Rained
Chapter Three ~ Lay off, Idiot
Chapter Four ~ To Clear My Mind
Chapter Five ~ No Doubt About That
Chapter Six ~ Cmon, Shoto! Think!
Chapter Seven ~ It Was Me
Chapter Eight ~ Candycane?
Chapter Nine ~ Like You Said
Chapter Ten ~ What I Enjoy About You
Chapter Eleven ~ You Better Not
Chapter Twelve ~ Midoriya's Secret
Chapter Thirteen ~ I'll Still Be There
Chapter Fourteen ~ Not Anymore
Chapter Fifteen ~ Just Get Rest
Chapter Sixteen ~ We're Here
Chapter Seventeen ~ Akiara!
Small Author's Note
Chapter Eighteen ~ I Wish I Could Take The Pain For You
Am I Obsessed--
Akiara Saki
Chapter Nineteen ~ Will Not Be Defeated
Chapter Twenty ~ Because I Was Looking
Chapter Twenty-One ~ He Said I Could Come
GUYS WHAT THE CRAP
Help
Q/A
Chapter Twenty-Two ~ She Could Have Died
Chapter Twenty-Three ~ The Frost Winged Villain
Chapter Twenty-Four ~ It's Just A Competition
New Chapter Coming Soon Sorry
Chapter Twenty-Four ~ Even If You Asked Him To
~ Bonus Chapter ~
Chapter Twenty-Six ~ How Dare You
Chapter Twenty-Seven ~ But What If I Want You To Win?
Chapter Twenty-Eight ~ I'm Respecting Her Wishes!
!!Christmas Special!!
Chapter Thirty ~ We Shouldn't Be On The Same Team
Chapter Thirty One ~ Teasing
Chapter Thirty-Two ~ My Sister is a Psycho
Chapter Thirty-Three ~ Thank You
Chapter Thirty-Four ~ What Did She Say?
Chapter Thirty-Five ~ I Know They're Your Favorite
Chapter Thirty-Six ~ What's Going On?
Why Do I Still Have Notifications Of People Reading This
Chapter Thirty-Seven ~ The "Stomach Bug"
Not An Update :D (is it ever??)

Chapter Twenty-Nine ~ Couldn't Possibly Be Good

116 6 0
By Mana_Bear

Heyyyyyyyyyy~

I feel like it's been forever since I posted, which is true. I haven't posted since Christmas... which was exactly two weeks and one day from now. Heh..... SOWWIE

I took some time off because of the holidays, and also because I've been working on two other fanfictions, one a Bakugou x OC which I'm posting later today, the first three chapters that I have done. And then the second a Kirishima x Reader which... isn't getting posted for a WHILE because I still have to come up with everything.... idk. I'm just chalk-full of ideas right now but I can never get them onto paper, or in my case... google docs. 

So, I apologize for not being active recently on this book, and I'm sad to say this is a short chapter. LOL Don't kill me... if any of you are actually THAT passionate about this book.

Love y'all sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!! <3

Akiara's POV

Every part of my body hurt. Even though my quirk was healing me quickly, excruciating pain was sent shocking through my entire body as I flew through the tunnel, landing on the ground with a loud thud.

What the crap happened?

I didn't understand how I could have gotten injuries from nowhere. But it did feel like I took somebody else's pain. My biggest question was, how did I take somebody's pain? My quirk wasn't activated.

"Akiara!"

I looked up at the sound of my name, and attempted to get up off the ground. But my attempt had failed, and I collapsed again. I winced in pain as my leg wound kept bleeding. Once I opened my eyes again, I was met with heterochromatic orbs.

"T-Todoroki?" I mumbled, resting a hand on my forehead.

His face was torn with worry, even though he tried to mask it due to the thousands of people in the arena. He gently helped me to my feet, and put a hand on my elbow to allow me to regain my balance.

I clutched my stomach. "Oh my gosh, why does it hurt so much?"

Todoroki frowned. "What happened? Why do you have so many injuries?"

"Honestly, I don't know." I shrugged with a wince of pain. I took a deep breath and channeled my healing energy to my leg and stomach. The puncture on my back, which was under my wings, had healed completely, and the cuts on my forearms had vanished. All of this healing was severely taking away my stamina, but that was okay. Soon the bleeding stopped on both of the wounds, and they began closing up quickly. "But, I'm fine." I forced a smile.

"Akiara, you look exhausted!" Ochaco commented, coming up beside us.

I laughed weakly. "Yeah, I've been using my quirk to heal myself, but it takes a ton of my energy to do so."

Todoroki's grip on my elbow tightened slightly. "You need to rest. It couldn't possibly be good for your body to have no stamina like this--"

I put a hand on his chest and he stopped. "Relax, Todo. I'll be fine. Besides, there's no time for me to rest anyways." I pointed to Midnight, who had stepped onto the stage again. "The next round is beginning now."

Ochaco grinned and whispered so low only I could hear, "We'll talk about that nickname later." And then she bounded off to stand next to Midoriya, who had surprisingly gotten first place.

"The first game for the first years is finally over, and what a game it was!" Midnight exclaimed from the stage. "Now let's take a good look at the standings, shall we?"

First place: Izuku Midoriya. Second place: Shoto Todoroki.

When Todoroki's name came on the screen I grinned at him, and he subtly smiled in return.

Third place: Katsuki Bakugou. Fourth place: Ibara Shiozaki. Fifth place: Juzo Honenuki. Sixth place: Tenya Iida. Seventh place: Fumikage Tokoyami. Eighth place: Hanta Sero. Ninth place: Eijiro Kirishima. Tenth place: Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu. Eleventh place: Mashiro Ojiro. Twelfth place: Akiara Saki.

My eyes widened at the sound of my name.

Guess I really did catch up, even with my wounds. It makes sense though, I was practically flying as fast as I could the entire time, except for the few times I was stopped due to those weird flashes of pain, which resulted in injuries.

"Only the top forty-two will advance to the next round." Midnight announced. "But don't be too let down if you didn't make the cut! We prepared other opportunities for you to shine." She smirked, and I wondered what those other opportunities were. Then she licked her lips and I gagged. "Now the real fun is about to begin! The chance to fully move yourselves into the limelight! Give it your best!"

I breathed deeply. Come on, Akiara. You've got this.

Midnight harshly whipped her... well... whipped her whip high in the air, and the words on the screen began to shuffle again. I bit my lip and bounced lightly on the balls of my feet, anticipating the next game. I felt the pain in my leg beginning to subside immensely, and I was very grateful.

"Lets see what we have in store for you next!" Midnight purred, moving her glasses so they rested on her forehead. "Will your wildest fantasies come to life? What could it be? The waiting is torture!"

"I'm getting nervous..." I mumbled, and Todoroki put a reassuring hand on my shoulder.

He gave me a soft smile. "Don't worry, it'll be fine."

I took a deep breath and looked at him sternly, but still a kind smile graced my lips. "Good job keeping the lead up there, and not coming back for me. Like I said. Win for you, no matter what it takes." I snickered, and he raised an eyebrow. "You show that jerk who's gonna win this!"

Todoroki rolled his eyes and we turned back to Midnight, his hand still on my shoulder.

"Prepare yourselves!" She declared, pushing her glasses back down onto her nose and holding her arm out to the screen like someone just won a new car on some game show. "For this!"

And once she said that, the shuffling motion stopped and the words "Cavalry Battle" was visible on the large, holographic screen.

"Cavalry battle?" I questioned no one in particular, and several other whispers were heard amongst the students. I slumped my shoulders. "I'm horrible at those."

"Allow me to explain." Midnight turned to the screen again and small pictures began showing as she evaluated us on the cavalry battle. "The participants will form teams of 2-4 people as they see fit. In theory, it's basically the same as a regular playground game. But there is one difference; each player has been assigned a point value based on the results from the obstacle course."

Whispers began spreading across Class 1-A as we all contemplated the situation.

Midnight leaned forward in rage. "MAYBE YOU SHOULD SHUT UP AND LET ME EXPLAIN IT TO YOU!" I saw Ashido and Ochaco sweatdrop as Midnight regained her sanity. "The point assignments go up by increments of five, starting from the bottom. For example 42nd place is worth five points, and 41st is worth ten. And the point value assigned to the first place contestant is.... Ten million!"

Everything was silent.

"Ten MILLION?!" I whisper-shouted, leaning forward to catch Midoriya's eye. He was in pure shock, his eyes as wide as saucers. Everyone else around him turned and stared at him with death glares. "Oh boy..." I mumbled, and Todoroki looked over his shoulder at me. "Everyone's going to target the poor kid."

"That's right!" Midnight grinned. "It's a chance for those at the bottom to overthrow the top!"

It's sad how much I've been procrastinating writing this chapter... to come out with literally 38 paragraphs... when I usually have like a hundred or something like that... I don't really count. I always try to make my chapters at least three pages long in google docs buuuuut there just wasn't much to write about here and ARGH:AHG:RNB:ANS"OFVNR:UGB:RUONC:USENF:IURBGIU:BR:UVCB:AUBCIU:RBGVIU:BSOBIOBIN"OA"OIH"OUBV"ORIBV"OIAN"INV:OURBG"OUAN
PINAV"OURBH"OEN"VOISN:OUBR"OBN"AVN"FUOBH"OUEN"AKNV"OIBRH"OINOISJF"O WETH

Oh goodness

I literally

fell of my chair

and almost tipped my desk over

and my laptop fell off

and my caps lock was on

and that happened.

UHM

HA

NOT DUMB

NOT DUMB AT ALL WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT PFFT--

I'm leaving that in for the LOLs.

Though it's not even funny. 

~Dream

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97K 3.5K 18
โ”โ”In which a powerless breath user attend hero school. STATUS : DISCONTINUED ( ๐Ÿงญ )
193K 4.2K 32
โ˜…ๅฝก ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™– ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ง๐™ . ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๏ฟฝ...
112K 4.2K 40
๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐›๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
80.8K 1.2K 23
~๐”‡๐”ข๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ~ สœแด‡สŸสŸแด ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ษช๊œฐแดœสŸ แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡ ส€แด‡แด€แด…ษชษดษข แด›สœษช๊œฑโ™•โ™จ แด›สœษช๊œฑ ษช๊œฑ แดส ๊œฐษชส€๊œฑแด› ๊œฑแด›แดส€ส ๊œฑแด ษช'แด ๊œฑแดส€ส€ส ษช๊œฐ ษชแด› ษดแดแด› แด แด‡ส€ส ษขแดแดแด…โ™ฌ แด€ษดสแดกแด€ส๊œฑ แด›สœษช๊œฑ ษช๊œฑ ส™แด€๊œฑษชแด„แด€สŸสŸส แดŠแดœ๊œฑ...