We Are (One Piece High School)

By OceanMan05

when luffy and the gang all made it to high school, they will face different challenges and different other s... More

Author notes
Chapter 2 Grand Line High School
Chapter 3 Auditorium
Chapter 4 Classes 1
Chapter 5 Classes 2
Chapter 6 Foxy
Chapter 7 The Challenges
Chapter 8 the Final challenges
Chapter 10 Escape
Chapter 11 Into the Snake pits
Chapter 12 The Sisters
Chapter 13 New day
Chapter 14 Lunch
Chapter 15 Cafe
Chapter 16 who with who
Chapter 17 The Mall
Chapter 18 Halloween Party
Chapter 19 Changed
Chapter 20 Conspiracy
CH. 21 Past and Plan
22. Resort
23. Water Park
24. Christmas Bind/Break
25. The Students council

Chapter 9 The One Piece

924 18 1
By OceanMan05

Luffy was in headmaster Whitebeard offices, with bandages around his body and his face. He waited down on the seat till a door open right behind him.

He gulp as Whitebeard walked to his desk and sat down. Holding a file and look at Luffy.

"Well well well Monkey D. Luffy, i am surprised your the first one who in Deep Trouble" Whitebeard said.

"F-first sir?" Luffy said.

"Oh yeah, you know i could've waited maybe 2 weeks when thing go berserk but no, your the first, heh a new record" Whitebeard said

"And what special is your brothers are third year going on their graduation, and i Thought you follow in their footsteps, they are my favorite students after all" he continued.

"And worst of all your a son and grandson of two powerful military heads, they be ashamed of you"

"I didn't do anything wrong i just won against Foxy that all" Luffy said.

"Foxy always that punk, But it not what Foxy did, yeah he may use some cheat and tricks..... and maybe down for detention EXCEPT HE IN THE FUCKING E.R." Whitebeard growl.

Luffy shakes and flinch back.

"Now you, Not only you didn't agree, but jump in, Went for wager and traded in your friends, you use your Devil fruit powers extremely, you destroyed not 3 wall but 6 walls and not sure how miraculous Foxy survived that" Whitebeard said.

"I did what i had too Honestly " Luffy gulp.

"Need i remind you we have strict rules, and if we want to despite them we have challenges except it had to approved On me and the councils what you did was an Illegal underground boxing" Whitebeard said.

"And i won!" Luffy said.

"YOU WON BUT NOT THE POINT, YOU ACCEPT A CHALLENGE THAT YOU WAS NEVER APPROVED, INJURED A SECOND YEAR, PROPERTY DAMAGE, NEED MORE I SAY" Whitebeard shouts, even the whole school was shooken up by his voice.

"YOU ARE SUSPEND OF THIS SCHOOL FOR A MONTH A HALF" Whitebeard boomed. "Your glad i didnt Expell you Kid"

"I DON'T WANT TO BE SUSPENDED, MY GRANDFATHER WILL KILL ME" luffy shout.

"Good, maybe he knocked some sensed into you" Whitebeard said.

"Old man, there got to be something, i don't want to be suspended for a month" Luffy said.

"No there nothing, that be all, i call your Stepmother to pick you up" Whitebeard turn his back to luffy as luffy got up and head to the door.

Whitebeard look at photos and see the one piece. Then he got an idea, a risky one.

"Actually hold it, i may have something we come to a compromise" Whitebeard said, luffy stop at the door and turn around.

"There is?" Luffy said. Whitebeard waved his hand at him, he walked back to the chair and sit down.

"There is, now listen carefully, what am i asking will be dangerous, risky, and maybe jail but this is a solo mission, will you accept?" Whitebeard said.

"Yeah..... i accept" Luffy said.

"Good, we have a tradition, our school and Marine world high school" Whitebeard explained.

"Yeah i heard you two have a rivalry going but why?" Luffy asked.

"Well it all started previous princple and headmaster, it begin The one piece" Whitebeard said.

"The one piece?" Luffy said.

"Oh yeah it was after a pirate myth Gol d. roger had to be king and well we made it as a tradition who ever grab it become king of both schools, it like capture the flag" Whitebeard said.

"Oh and why you want me to get it? Will i be the pirate king?" Luffy asked.

"No no the school be, heh that will be too much no, just we been loosing for every year we did won once but it not alot, i hope it be your brother but they got caught, so maybe-"

"Then i do it, old man what will i have to do?" Luffy said eager.

"You have to sneak in Marine World High school" Whitebeard said.

"Heh easy enough" Luffy said.

"Oh i am not done, you have to past the security guard Megallan, he their head of security and dangerous guard" Whitebeard said.

"He sound easy to pass by" Luffy said.

"Did i mention he has the Venom venom fruit" Whitebeard said.

Luffy gulps.

"And that just level 1" Whitebeard said.

"How many level are there?" Luffy said.

"Hmmm well there the guard, janitors, teachers, cooks, counselors, the student council members, students, hmmm 20 i saw but the biggest and toughest are the headmaster and deputy headmaster" Whitebeard said.

"Who are they" Luffy ask.

"Sengoku and Barsolino Kizaru those you have to watchout, especially Kizaru" whitebeard said.

"Why....." Luffy said.

"He have the light light fruit, very fast and very powerful so watch out" Whitebeard said.

"So are they all powerful to us?" Luffy said.

"Ha not the staff but the student well you only have 1 life if you come across them" Whitebeard said.

"Jeez thanks but where would i find the one piece?" Luffy said.

"Well there be three place the headmaster room, the Vault and the auditorium they have trophies hall, but you have to be Quick alright" Whitebeard said.

"And how will i escape?" Luffy said.

"Solo mission, you find your own escapes" whitebeard said.

"Jeez thanks, when do i start?" Luffy asked.

"Tonight, so i let your brother know to dropped you off at the school, there we help you inside the school" Whitebeard said.

"We?" Luffy asked.

"Yes, third year computer and tech club will help, they are very handy in code and surveillance, so we help you every step in the way" Whitebeard said.

Luffy took a deep blow of air. "Ok, i get the one piece and our school be king" luffy said.

"Good, thank you for agreeing, that be all Luffy and also don't say anything about this meeting it our secret" Whitebeard said. As luffy got up and head out the door and onto the class.

Luffy got himself distracted from each class. He kept pondering and scenarios he can come up with.

"Oiy luffy you ok" zoro ask.

"Oh yeah i be fine" Luffy reply.

"Yeah what happen were you expell or suspended " Chopper asked.

"No no just he wanted me to work for him" luffy said.

"Oh janitoral work, i see, since you did destroyed 6 wall, he might make you repair them" Robin said.

"Yeah, kinda shaken up from Whitebeard" Luffy said.

"How did you manage to survived that, the whole school hear his boom" Usopp said.

"Yeah...i will live" Luffy said.

Soon they leave the school but luffy sit down against the fences wall. He look everyone gone and past him. It was getting late till ace car picked him up.

They head back to the apartments. They meet up with garp where he chewed Luffy up for fighting in school. But nothing else to serious.

Luffy head to his room and changed out his uniform. He changed to yellow  no sleeve button shirt. Short blues jeans and sandals. He fixed his hat till ace knocked at his door.

"Ready Luffy" ace said.

"I be ever..." Luffy said

Soon they begin to leave the apartment. They took the car and drive off. They head into deep into the city.

"Whoaa..... " luffy said.

As ace contiue to drive, they see The School building. It was new and state of the art, all in white and blue colors, four towers in each corner with an M arch.

"Ok Luffy i distracted the Guards and you head inside" ace Said.

"And how would you do that?" Luffy said.

Ace hold up a bottle of booze and unbutton his shirt. "It call a drunken driving " ace said.

Luffy knods cringly. As ace arrived at the gate where two security guard were posted. Luffy got out of the car as ace drive toward the post.

Luffy walked to the wall as he hear ace all slur and drunk states. Arguing the guards, luffy listen as he silent jump over the wall.

He softly crash down on the perfect green grass. Soon sprinkler system turn on and shower the grass. Luffy watch but he run toward the school, trying hide security cameras.

He was close till he see empty trash bins. He hear some commotion around the corner. He open the lids and slid into the bucket closing the lid after him.

"Hey seen the game last night?"
"Yeah the redline team were kicking it"
"Heck yeah with the beautiful Hina coaching the basketball ball we sure win even those lose"
"Damn straight"

Two worker hauled the trash bins to the cafeteria room. They set them closer to the doors as they head outside to collect them more. Luffy hope out taking breath of air as he look around the cafeteria.

"Whoa so this is where their cafeteria is" Luffy whisper.
"Heh I bet they make better delicious food here"

He soon hear a female voice, luffy duct down behind some folded tables.

"Jessica honey don't forget the school dance"
"Jonathan dear, don't I will prepare 1000 snack and meals.

He saw a blonde woman and orange red hair man with brown mustache walking out of the cafeteria. Luffy sighed of relief and head outside from a different door.

Once side he look around, seeing the hallways cleans and organized. He walked down the corridors, he look around the corners. He took out coms ear piece and place it in his ear.

"Luffy are you ok did you made it inside" sabo said through the radio

"Yeah i am ok, I'm inside there alot of Cameras" Luffy said.

"Dont worry the cameras will be replace previous recorded" sabo said.

"Right..... hmm where the auditorium sabo?" Luffy said.

"turn left on the hallway" sabo said.

Luffy turn arounds and dash through the hallway. Sabo tell luffy which direction to go through, taking right, keeping straight, past few class with open windows.

He managed to get to the Auditorium. Where the wall of trophies. Showing the first trophy when the school was built, all in first place, winning championship. But no one piece, Luffy tried to look very hard.

"Sabo the one piece is not here" Luffy said.

"Don't worry it fine check the Vault" sabo radio.

Luffy knods as he run out of the auditorium. He kept running, passing some patrols guard walking around the school.

He rush down. Till sabo told him to go to janitorial area. Luffy follows sabo instructions, he took every corner e vr even it like a maze.

He reach down the janitorial service. There there three doors, one is the cleaning closet, the basement and equipment. Sabo tell him go to the basement, but the door is locked.

"Damn it locked" Luffy whisper.

"Try Breaking the knob" Sabo said.

"Oh right" Luffy whispers. As his grab onto the handle and pressure it. Till the force and pressure snap it off. Luffy turn his head left to right if anyone saw him. He pushed the door and head inside.

He went through downstairs. Where the basement hold old equipment, desk, floor mats, files boxes.

"It not here" Luffy said.

"then it must be at the headmaster Room..... good luck luffy there we be radio silenced so listen closely" sabo said.

Luffy knods and took a sigh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 7.7K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
128K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
179K 8.3K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
294K 14.4K 95
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...