The Sketch of a Bee {Tubbo x...

By _Lostinspace

Small youtuber Mintmochi has always been a fan of Tubbo. After grabbing the attention of the boy the two star... More

Things to note
Wait he saw that?
Lost puppy
Fire escape
The outside world
Mochi is better
Minecraft Ultimate
Trip planning
Zombie Kid
Family Reunion
Rivers place
Halloween
Weeks pass
Critical times
In his arms
Hugs by the pool
Cancelled
I can be your pretty girl
A day of photos
Late night adventures
A heart to heart
Confessions
A lot of yelling
Home sweet home
Arcade
Visit
Goodbye kiss
Ranboo
Awake
True feelings
A day to remember
Glossing over
Not so perfect way
My Little Bee boy
Together again
A sketch of a bee
A/n

Minecraft!

14.7K 366 467
By _Lostinspace

3rd POV

Watching the world load around her she turned her head to see Tubbo crouching right next to her. Startled she jolted back for a moment before smiling. After saying hi and punching one another a couple times they both decided to go get wood and start a little base before night hit. Going over she began building up a small house out of birch wood as they had spawned in a birch tree forest.

Enjoying the calming atmosphere of the two of them just playing Minecraft and no fake personalities on it felt surreal. And she did enjoy the Tubbo on live streams, who was fun and loud but Tubbo off was much calmer in a way and soothing in a different way. It was hard to put into words but she just could tell once the camera was off there was a shift. Not a bad shift but a sense of relaxation and weight lifted off of him which she could get to an extent. Sure she didn't get many views on live streams as him but the pressure to not slip up on words and try to entertain while playing a game can get hard from time. To have no camera on and just calm vanilla Minecraft felt like just therapy in a way for the both of them.

Having bliss conversations about life as they continued to play the game was nice. Smiling once she had takin a step back to see the house she had built. She was no builder but it was a homey place for the two of them as they embarked on this small world to have an excuse to play with one another. Tubbo emerging from his tunnel from getting some iron had a grin on his face as he looked at the house. Pausing his movement in game he turned his head to look at Y/n's face on discord and he paused. Examining every bit as she had a small focus on what block to use for the floor. Lifting her head up she glanced to her discord to see a staring Tubbo and she got self-conscious about her face wondering if she had something on it. Realizing she had saw him staring he jerked his head away as a dark shade of red began to creep on his face.

After what seemed like minutes Tubbo glanced at the clock to see it was 3 am. Glancing at the clock herself she sighed realizing she had once more forgotten to eat. It soon dawned on her what time it was for Tubbo so she thought it was time to say something.

"Isn't it 3 am over there?"

"Yeah," Tubbo agreed quietly almost a whisper.

"You should get some sleep," Y/n suggested worried for the boy.

"I'm fine," I smiled.

"Tubbo go to sleeeeeep!" She dragged out as to not sound demanding but caring. "I will get off too." She suggested.

"Can we play tomorrow?" The boy asked like a little kid not wanting to leave just yet.

Smiling at the boy she agreed to play again tomorrow after stream. And with that both screens of theirs soon went from bright and colorful to black.

~Tubbo's POV~
Groaning from the sunlight and the sound of my alarm I turned over to try and ignore it. Soon I could hear Lani shouting for me so I begrudgingly get up and to go see what she wanted. After helping her with a mundane task I got ready for school. Throwing a random jumper on and some jeans I looked pretty average nothing special. Finally checking my phone as I made my way downstairs and a smile grew as I saw my first message.

Mintymochi
Have a good day!!

My heart fluttering a small bit from the message I responded cheerfully and sat down at the kitchen table. Setting my phone down once more I grabbed a bowl of cereal and started munching away on that as I scrolled through Twitter. Soon Tommy started messaging about a video he wanted to do and I agreed to do it because we had talked about it before. Once finishing my bowl I set it in the sink and made my way to the door where my bag laid from the night previously. Waiting a small bit my dad came out and was already to go with Lani trailing behind.

Jumping in the car the was a ride full of radio sounds until we made it to my school. Waving bye to My dad Lani and I went our separate ways. School slowly drifted by with nothing very interesting happening. Around mid day I remembered that Mint would be up and about so I decided to say good morning.

Tubbo
Good morning!

Mintymochi
Still not paying attention
I see Tubbo

Tubbo
No good afternoon?
:(

Mintymochi
Good afternoon Tubbo

Finally seeing the text a grin grew on my face.

Mintymochi
Now listen!!
Also don't forget to do
your homework then
Minecraft

Tubbo
Got it!👍

Smiling at our goofy interactions I didn't realize my friend Noah was glancing over my shoulder interested I'm guessing by who I was messaging.

"Whose Minty?"

"Um a friend," I say quickly as I really didn't know who she was to me yet. Business partner, friend, fan,... crush I just couldn't chose one at that moment.

"Wait she was on your stream yesterday, and from the looks of that text.... Toby are you two dating?" Noah concluded. My face turning pink from the comment I shook my head as I couldn't form words.

"N-no we met by chance and now she's helping me do a project for something big coming up." I said seeing if he wouldn't pry anymore. "We've gotten closer since we work together and so we play games together once we're finished."

"Hmmmm," Noah said squinting his eyes. "Whatever you say." Leaning back into his own chair. Calming down from that I turn back to my work relieved he didn't pry anymore. Once I heard the bell to ring I also heard footsteps being echoed through the halls as kids rushed to the buses, home, or a car. Myself I was walking in a quicker pace to my bus along with trying to find Lani. On the bus it was a casual ride home not much to say. Quite loud but that's about it. Getting home I started my homework no problem and by the time I was finished it was around the time that I would start streaming.

As my stream went on my thoughts would drift from time to time to Mint and wonder when she would get home. And as if on que I got her message.

Mintymochi
IM FREEEEEE

Tubbo
VC!!

"Hi Tubbo!" She said in a cheerful tone.

"Hi Mint!" I smiled back. Listing to the sounds around her I could tell she was outside. "Mint where are you?"

"Oh I'm just on my way from school. I'll be home in just a little bit." She answered. We began talking about how hard it is to communicate because of our time zones.

"I will be falling asleep by the time he's getting up." Mint explained.

"Yeah maybe when it's summer we could sync our sleep schedules?"

"I mean my parents wouldn't like it but it would be fun," she giggled. Our conversations kept coming in such a smooth motion. It's like when Tommy and I are in sync during some live streams.

"And then Tommy's mum came in and shouted at him for being loud," I explained as she was wheezing at this point.

"Tubbo! Be quiet I need to go in my building and I am going to look so weird if I'm wheezing to the elevator."

"Just look at them straight in the face as you do it!"

"Shhhh my neighbors are about to walk past me give me a second." She said and muted. Deciding to mess with her I thought I would start whispering bees quietly and repeatedly eventually growing more and more louder. Whenever she unmuted she was shutting her door.

"Tubbo... I hate you," she said plainly. "I was walking past a group of children and adults leaving their apartment and do you know how hard it is to try and walk past them normally when you have someone whispering bees in your ear."

Bursting into laughter I felt tears forming from how hard I was laughing as she walked around her house for the moment.

"Alright Tubbo I can play now." She said invitingly as I could hear her slip into her chair.

"Oh chat you guys can see what we've been doing. Loading in our small world and walking around until she joined them game I saw people asking.

Twitchuser: is this a new smp???

"Oh no not a new smp. Just a world for us to play in."

"Oooo Tubbo show them the house!" Mint said cheerfully. Walking over I see her join the game, her player right in the door way. Beginning out little activities in this world I began to gather seeds for a farm while she when to mine for a bit. Breaking some trees down I started tilling the dirt and planting seeds.

"I know this isn't the most interesting stream guys but instead of ending stream to play why not bring you all for a ride."

"AGAHAH TUBBO THERE ARE 4 CREEPERS BY THE HOUSE!" Mint shouts. Walking over there myself I see her crouching in the far with pick in hand as she glares at them from a far. Walking closer I was able to get their attention and lead them away from the house. Laughing at her from being scared she pulled out her sword and I saw that as my cue to go finish the farm. After a while I decided to end steam but continued to talk to Mint. Deciding to get off of Minecraft she showed me some designs she had fine tuned.

"Yeah I also thought you could put a sticker or two in there. Maybe you and Tommy or even the disks?"

"Oh yeah that would be cool."

"Sweetheart dinner time!" I heard from Mint's side.

"Welp that's my cue! Bye Tubbo!" I turn my head to look at her once more. Looking into her eyes just for a moment with a smile growing.

"Bye." I softly say to her. Watching her icon disappear with now just me sitting there a moment. The atmosphere went cold the second her icon left. What is happening to me?

1766 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.8K 1.3K 28
ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴍʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋɪᴅs. ᴋɪᴅs ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴇɴ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ, ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇss ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You are dreams sister and...
102K 2.8K 27
Y/N is a 16 yr old streamer who got invited to the Dream SMP. They met Tommy, Ranboo and Tubbo. They became great friends until Y/N started to have f...
15.3K 303 14
✨Random One-shot Book✨ Story will be updated when I feel like to cause I don't know when for a new chapter, reminder that everything in the story is...
149 4 16
After a war that has gone for centuries, King Philza of Zariya decides to invite his enemy kingdom to sign a peace treaty. But it would only make sen...