Call me Yuna, Itadori Yuna

By MsAi99

What if Itadori Yuji was not alone when his grandpa died, but instead have a sister - Itadori Yuna? . . . Thi... More

Author's note
Arc 1: Fearsome Womb Arc
[1]
[2]
Character sheet
[4]
[5]
Fanfic poll
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
Ability Profile
[10]
[11]
Arc 2: Vs. Mahito Arc
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]

[3]

1.8K 77 4
By MsAi99

"Curse..?" Yuna mumbled silently. Yuna takes a look at Fushiguro serious expression, and the black swirl on his feet, she thought 'From the looks of it, it seems that the word curse is referring to... Nii-chan?'

She stepped forward, putting her hands out, shielding her brother from Fushiguro's point of view. Shocked by Yuna's action, he said,

"Do you know that thing you just shield is not your brother, but a curse? It's dangerous so step away"

"I think you're confused. It's true just a second ago my brother is of a different person, judging by the black thing emitted from him, but right now he is my brother. Not that other thing" Yuna reply firmly. She knows she is right, there's no doubt right now the man standing behind her is her brother.

'Is she telling the truth, damn, I can't judge whether this is Yuji or the curse!' Fushiguro went quiet. He himself confused whether Yuji is now actually himself or the curse. At such a tense atmosphere, Yuji interfered, as he said,

"Yuna, it's alright... We just went through something... unexpected. And most importantly, with the curse exorcise, there shouldn't be any problem here. Rather, right now, it is more urgent to treat the injuries- especially your injuries Fushiguro. And don't forget, our senpais downstairs need help. So let's go to the hospital first"

Yuji said as he tried to reduce the tension in the air. Certainly, this is probably an urgent situation- but honestly, he himself has no idea how severe his action was.

However, his sentiments unfortunately not shared with the others. Watching Fushiguro's body language and his disbelief reaction- it's obvious that there are more than simply her brother swallowing a disgusting looking fingers. Yuna decided to pull her brother and ran away as of now, there's no way she can quietly surrender her brother just like that.

Then, another voice suddenly chimed in,

"What's the situation?"

Alarmed, she looked towards Fushiguro. There's a white-haired man with his eyes blindfolded.  It seems that he is acquainted with Fushiguro. She narrows down her eyes towards the sudden appearance of this man that appear without a sound. He must be powerful. Acknowledging that fact, Yuna instinctively gripped Yuji's hand stronger.

Seemingly ignorant of the tense air, Gojo, asked,

"So, where's the special grade cursed object now? You find it?"

Fushiguro just silently tched while looking away. Yuji, silently raised his hand, as he replies,

"Umm, sorry, I ate it."

"Nii-chan, why did you...!" - Yuna just gritted. She should have close her brother's mouth, though it doesn't really change the outcome... Yuna just sighed and look at Gojo's reaction. 

Gojo, stunned and slightly amused, asked again for clarification,

"Seriously?"

"Serious..."

"So you ate it?"

"Yep, I ate it, sorry..."

"For real... hmm..." Gojo closed the distance between him and Yuji, observing the combined cursed energy with Yuji. Yuna just keeps quiet, she needs to be careful with this stranger.

"Say, are your body is fine?"

"Yep!"

"Can you switch to Sukuna? Come back after 10 seconds"

"Sukuna?"

"Its the cursed object that your brother swallowed"

"Oh yeah, probably... though, you might want to stay back a bit Yuna" as he gently pushes his sister to backed away from him.

"B-But Nii-chan" - Yuna flustered. What if this guy decides to kill her brother then and there?

"Don't worry, Nii-chan is strong, remember" Yuji grinned. He is confident that he can control it just fine- as he misunderstood Yuna's worries as for his inability to control it.

"You might want to walk a bit further back miss," Gojo added, affirming Yuji's instruction as he stretches a bit after tossing the souvenir to Fushiguro.

"...come back Ok?" Yuna then silently backed away after giving his brother one last grip, as assurance.

Yuji just grinned at Yuna as she slowly retreats beside Fushiguro. As much as she refused to stay here any longer, or to involve with them, these people could also be their only clue to know what on earth this whole curse thing. Then a strong waft of energy, similar to the one she sensed earlier when her brother becomes 'Sukuna' started to seep out.

Then, an intense battle unfolds. Yuji... no, Sukuna- now rain down a barrage of attacks towards Gojo. A fight so intense that parts of the builds destroy in the process. But even then, Gojo swiftly avoids- no, Yuna shake her head. It's weird, but she knows that it's not as simple as 'avoid'. She pursed her lips- unsure whether to be scared of Sukuna's destructive power or of Gojo's that seems to have the upper hand in this fight.

"Hey. Are you ok there?" Fushiguro asked, shaking Yuna's from her train of thoughts. Yuna just look at Fushiguro and give a small smile,

"Umm, yeah, I'm, ok..."

Fushiguro nodded before looking back at the fight. 

'..9, 10!' - Yuna's heartbeat quicken as she saw her brother immediately stop. His head then lowered down, before looking up again. Then, she saw again, her brother, wearing the mask of ignorance as he asked,

"Oh, was everything ok? Yuna?"

Seeing that his brother is back, she smiled and immediately replied,

"Yeah! Thank god you're back" she immediately leaps forward, across the gap that cracks in between and hugs him. Yuji just hugged back as he relaxed, 

'Yuna has always been the hugging type, but she seems to be a bit more today. She must have been anxious...' as Yuji silently patted her sister back. He can feel that his sister was shaking.

Gojo, who was using his cursed energy to float some of the debris released the energy as he watched the siblings interaction.

"I'm shocked. You can actually control it. Any side effect?"

"Yeah, other than him ranting inside my head, there's none I guess."

"It's a miracle that's the only thing though" Gojo smile as he closed his distance- while thinking how to handle the younger one. 

'Now what?' Yuna thought as she looks towards Gojo who walks towards them. Knowing how hostile Fushiguro was, Yuna knew, it won't end with them letting both her and Yuji go just like that. 

"Well then," Gojo immediately touched Yuji's forehead, inducing him into a sleep state. Alerted, Yuna immediately hugged her brother and leap back. She looks at Gojo's with a murderous glint in her eyes,

"Calm down. I just induce your brother to sleep so that we can prevent Sukuna from rampaging. For safety"

"What's going to happen- to both of us"

"Well, we're going to bring it to our council to discuss it, so don't worry"

"...you mean you guys are going to kill him"

"..." both Gojo and Fushiguro went silent. Indeed, Yuna's deduction is accurate. That is the most likely outcome. She sighed.

Determined to protect Yuji as long as she can, she started to sing. 

'Eh, why is she... singing?' Fushiguro and Gojo puzzled by the unexpected response from Yuna.

Yuna though, decides to ignores their perplexed reaction as she started to sings- a melody in andantino, that arranges notes of complete strength and protection resounds, as the cursed energy slowly emitted from Yuna forming a dome-like shape. Protecting the siblings from anything outside.

Gojo just whistle, amazed at the display of the younger Itadori talents at manipulating curse energy. Her attempt to secluded them from outside. But after all, even such effort is not enough...

Because Gojo Satoru is strong- really strong.

With a simple flick, Gojo closed his distance once again, seemingly break whatever shield conjured by Yuna cursed energy, earning her shocked. He then induced her into the same sleep state as her brother... 

...though even then, she never let go of her brother's hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 698 20
Kushina died at the end of the Third Ninja War. She should be in Pure Lands. Instead, she gets stranded in an unknown guy's house with his newborn so...
25.5K 1K 32
Life and death are one in the same. One gives life, while the other retrieves the life after it's death. Some believe that after death that is the...
228K 7.9K 38
A Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction. (Ryoumen Sukuna x Reader) "Do you have a God to believe in?" She nodded her head, words were unable to form. As she star...
62.2K 2.6K 27
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙚. ❞ A jujutsu kaisen fan-fiction of Sukuna Ryomen. It's currently the Reiwa era, Sukuna Ryomen is a cur...