[5]

"They will monitor you?" Yuna looks straight into Yuji's eyes as she gauging the authenticity of the orders they received from the council in regards to Yuji's situation.

"Yeah, cuz that still inside me, so they decide to monitor me and figured it will be a good vessel to contain the curse."

"That's all?" she asked again. Yuji just smiled, nodding for the umpteenth time.

"Yep! That's all, and perhaps a few extra measures, so don't worry~" hearing this, Yuna finally breaks into widest grinned. There are no longer traces of worries left whatsoever, as she was relieved.

"Fuh, I'm so glad, cuz y'know... I thought they will do something worse. If you can still live and stay with me... then, I'm really, really, really glad... " she smiled brightly as she hugged her brother tight. In which Yuji just laugh and hugged back. Gojo who just watched the whole scene decide to look away.

For the truth will be too cruel- so they've decided to hide it instead...

-JK-

A bit later that day, at Sugisawa Hospital,

"Alright, I will go in to check when will be our turn"

Yuna just nodded as she drinks the hot cocoa, emptying the can she bought from the vending machine. She just sat beside Gojo as Yuji walked away.

"So, Gojo-san?"

"Yeah?"

"What did you guys talked about just now?"

"Ahh, that, hmm, something Sukuna related. And also, the things he needs to do next?"

"Included the delayed execution?"

"Eh, whatever do you mean?" he nonchalantly replies. She just wears an indifferent smile as she replies,

"Don't worry, I've already figured it out from the 'story' this morning. There's no way the decision will be as light as 'monitoring'. Though, Nii-chan meant well though, lying straight at me. They must have wanted to immediately execute him, but perhaps you've said something influencing their decision to something like... 'delayed execution' instead. You're strong, so your words must have carried some weight"

"Hoo, you're quite a sharp one" Gojo commented with a thoughtful face.

"Thank you! Hehe, so, what did you guys discuss?" she smiles back.

'The split-second changes from poker to amicable expression are surely amusing'- Gojo thought as he observed her. He then replies,

"Well, he asked about the incidents, about the curse incident occurrence and casualties. Just a bit of this and that to help him decide"

"Wait, so you say he hasn't decided yet?"

"Yeah, perhaps..."

"I see... anyway, Gojo-san, thank you so much for your help. If it weren't for you, perhaps this morning when I woke up, I will no longer be able to see him anymore.."

"You know, I didn't..."

"Yeah, but because of you, he didn't die now instead. At least, there's time, and I can use the time to perhaps find a different way to eliminate the curse- and dispose of Sukuna once and for all, so thank you"

"..."

"Oh! Also, please keep it a secret from him that I already know about it. He probably says something like he didn't want me to feel upset... oh, knowing he probably doesn't want me to involved too, so let me just say this in case, that it will more beneficial and reduce more casualties if I were to be taken with him- to wherever you guys him to bring him next, alright?" she grinned as she put her fingers on her lips, before looking forward and wave at Yuji. It seems that the cremation is now complete.

-JK-

"Do you still have that finger?" Yuji asked after he closed the lid.

"Of course" Gojo replies as he handed out the fingers. Observing the fingers, Yuna tried her best not to gag as he said,

"Is this seriously the finger you swallowed the other night? It looks... Urm.."

"Disgusting. Woah, I never thought that I really need to eat this again, oh, and better step back a bit Yuna"

"Well, okie then, Btw, here" she throws a water bottle to Yuji.

"It looks disgusting, definitely taste the same. It's not a chicken finger. So you might wash out your throats afterwards. I will step out first then"

Yuna walked out, leaving Gojo and Yuji behind the locked room as part of the safety. She knows for sure that Yuji can conquer it, hence she didn't hesitate to walk away. Then a voice comes from her left.

"Hey, Itadori-san?" it was Fushiguro, with his ever indifferent face. Yuna just grinned, as she tried to remember his name.

"Ah! It's you! Hmm, Fushi-san?"

"It's Fushiguro."

"Ahaha, Okie, Fushiguro. Just call me Yuna, its easier to roll on your tongue, right? Also, are we all heading somewhere after this?"

"Yep, Tokyo" he replied as the door behind them slides open, revealing Yuji and Gojo.

"Oh, Fushiguro! You look alright?"

"Does this look alright to you?" he said as he pointed the bandage on his head.

"Ah, perhaps we are going to the HQ?"

"Well, more accurately, both of you are going to transfer to Jujutsu Sorcerers school that I attend."

"Eh?"

"Its Tokyo Metropolitan Jujutsu High school, also known as Jujutsu High. Btw, both of you will be the third and the fourth first-year students" Gojo grinned, as he pointed to both Yuna and Yuji.

"Eh, only four?" Yuji replied, shocked with the sudden revelation.

'Ahaha, will we be alright?' Yuna just sweatdropped, as she silently prays, hoping that everything will turn out alright.