[3]

"Curse..?" Yuna mumbled silently. Yuna takes a look at Fushiguro serious expression, and the black swirl on his feet, she thought 'From the looks of it, it seems that the word curse is referring to... Nii-chan?'

She stepped forward, putting her hands out, shielding her brother from Fushiguro's point of view. Shocked by Yuna's action, he said,

"Do you know that thing you just shield is not your brother, but a curse? It's dangerous so step away"

"I think you're confused. It's true just a second ago my brother is of a different person, judging by the black thing emitted from him, but right now he is my brother. Not that other thing" Yuna reply firmly. She knows she is right, there's no doubt right now the man standing behind her is her brother.

'Is she telling the truth, damn, I can't judge whether this is Yuji or the curse!' Fushiguro went quiet. He himself confused whether Yuji is now actually himself or the curse. At such a tense atmosphere, Yuji interfered, as he said,

"Yuna, it's alright... We just went through something... unexpected. And most importantly, with the curse exorcise, there shouldn't be any problem here. Rather, right now, it is more urgent to treat the injuries- especially your injuries Fushiguro. And don't forget, our senpais downstairs need help. So let's go to the hospital first"

Yuji said as he tried to reduce the tension in the air. Certainly, this is probably an urgent situation- but honestly, he himself has no idea how severe his action was.

However, his sentiments unfortunately not shared with the others. Watching Fushiguro's body language and his disbelief reaction- it's obvious that there are more than simply her brother swallowing a disgusting looking fingers. Yuna decided to pull her brother and ran away as of now, there's no way she can quietly surrender her brother just like that.

Then, another voice suddenly chimed in,

"What's the situation?"

Alarmed, she looked towards Fushiguro. There's a white-haired man with his eyes blindfolded.  It seems that he is acquainted with Fushiguro. She narrows down her eyes towards the sudden appearance of this man that appear without a sound. He must be powerful. Acknowledging that fact, Yuna instinctively gripped Yuji's hand stronger.

Seemingly ignorant of the tense air, Gojo, asked,

"So, where's the special grade cursed object now? You find it?"

Fushiguro just silently tched while looking away. Yuji, silently raised his hand, as he replies,

"Umm, sorry, I ate it."

"Nii-chan, why did you...!" - Yuna just gritted. She should have close her brother's mouth, though it doesn't really change the outcome... Yuna just sighed and look at Gojo's reaction. 

Gojo, stunned and slightly amused, asked again for clarification,

"Seriously?"

"Serious..."

"So you ate it?"

"Yep, I ate it, sorry..."

"For real... hmm..." Gojo closed the distance between him and Yuji, observing the combined cursed energy with Yuji. Yuna just keeps quiet, she needs to be careful with this stranger.

"Say, are your body is fine?"

"Yep!"

"Can you switch to Sukuna? Come back after 10 seconds"

"Sukuna?"

"Its the cursed object that your brother swallowed"

"Oh yeah, probably... though, you might want to stay back a bit Yuna" as he gently pushes his sister to backed away from him.