[11]

It was the morning after the sleepover. During the short lunch break, Yuna decidedly poured her attention to a newly received semi-cursed tool- her drum pad. She was so delighted when she receives it this morning that you could practically see stars in her eyes- her happiness was so infectious that the rest of the classroom unconsciously smiles along. 

She had her melon pan bread earlier, not feeling the need to eat a heavy meal. Her brother had gone somewhere as he mumbled about an unhealthy lunch diet. Perhaps hunting for more food for his dear sister. Of course, Yuna was ignorant of it as she was channeling her cursed energy into the tool.

Yuna used the time to recall the information on the cursed tool. A cursed tool is a weapon or support tool used by jujutsu sorcerers that were imbued by cursed energy. The drum pad she currently owned for example is a type of support tool. It will act as a medium to help her regulate her cursed ability while at the same minimize the side effect from inflicting her physically.

"How are you doing right now Yuna?" Nobara asked. She had noticed her friend's fixation on the drum pad. Yuna mulled over it for a moment before she asked.

"Can we lend cursed energy to other people?"

"Wha- why do you ask me? Well, I'm not sure? Megumi?"

"..does cursed tool count?"

Yuna shook her head as she fumbled with her words.

"Well- uh. Right and not wrong. But what I mean is like- uh the energy itself."

Gojo popped out, scaring the living daylight out of Yuna. Yuna grip her chest as she tried to calm down.

"That's an interesting topic. The simple answer is- No. In essence, all of us use cursed energy. But in fact, while sharing the same collective name, each one is different and has its own property. We are all like.. hmm what's the word? A different shade of black?"

Yuna just pressed down her urge to smack her teacher for purposefully scaring her in favor to listen more. Gojo grinned as he continue.

"Cursed energy in essence harmful to us humans. So 'lending' it to others is simply impossible. The exception will be if you know how to do the reverse curse technique instead. Like how Shoko used that energy instead to cure people."

The 3 of them nodded in understanding. Reverse cursed technique- just as the name implies- it means a reversal of negative energy. The positive energy. It helps to promote healing.

The classroom door slides open. 

"I'm back! What did I miss?" Yuji greeted the people in class with a wide grin, one hand holding a box of...

"Is that curry?"

"Yep. You should eat healthier Yuna. If I know this, I would have just prepared your bento just as usual."

"Ahaha. Thanks, Nii-san." Yuna guiltily chuckled. And so they spend the rest of the lunch with small banter and continued on with their class. It was nothing too complicated and most importantly;-

Gojo lent her an access card that allows her to read the documents and books from certain parts of the library. It's his own way to encourage Yuna to learn more and perhaps develop a knowledge arsenal unique to hers. He knows she shines better with this kind of initiative- which Yuna gratefully accepts.

A week had passed since then as she buried herself in the library filled with documents that reiterates theories of curse energy and so forth. She review some case profile, their technique, and many other interesting aspects of cursed energy. Though, her main research focus was the property of curse energy and if it's possible to influence the soul.