[6]

Somewhere in Tokyo suburbs, shadowed by mountains and tree at the very foot of the stairs, both Yuji and Yuna just gaped in awe at the size of the school. 

"Something this big, but no one has ever noticed its existence?" Yuna questioned. All those years yet she never heard of jujutsu although it was here all along.

"Well, this whole building is under protection- a barrier that hides its location. Hence unless they know where is it, they can never find it" Gojo explain as he draws dome-like shape in midair.

"I see... btw, where's fushiguro?" Yuji asked as it was weird seeing him not here with them.

"Ahh, he's been treated by a sorcerer and now resting..." 

"Ohh, his in the school then, right?"

"Yeah, also officially known as Tokyo Metropolitan Jujutsu high school. It's one out of the only two jujutsu educational facilities. On the surface, it's known as a private religious school. Many jujutsu sorcerers continue using this place as a base even after graduating, hence becoming an important pillar in jujutsu society. Not only for missions but also support and medication"

Yuji looked around, admiring the landscape as he listens to Gojo's explanation whilst Yuna nodded as she listens attentively, absorbing all like a sponge. She can feel her fingers twitching as she dying to jot all down- a little habit she accumulates over the years.

Gojo then grinned as he dropped the bomb, "A-ny-way, you guys are going to have an interview with the principal after this"

"W-wait! interview? Test? Now? Oh god! I didn't prepare anything!!" she started to fluster, as she quickly mumbled an incomprehensible string of words. Her panic was followed by Yuji's remark- explaining to the curious look Gojo's give. Yuna is actually a perfectionist. She honestly can't stand the very idea of being unprepared and not good results. Yuna just pouted as she tried to remain calm.

'Ahh, I need to control my tendency from panicking over everything. Need. To. Calm. Down...' she huffed a heavy sighed, trying to divert her attention from the impending interview afterwards.

"Though, she is right sensei, what if we both fail then?" Yuji said as he then mouth 'immediate execution!' under his breath. Gojo just chuckled at the twins' reaction and was about to add more flame when an all familiar voice decided to chirped in,

"What? So you were not the boss? Hah! Any hierarchy other than strength is useless... umph!"

Yuji immediately slaps the Sukuna's mouth shut. Yuna just mumbled 'damn old curse, can't you just seat still like an elder you are' as she tried not to roll her eyes over. Gojo just turned around as to observed Yuji and perhaps decipher the changes in Sukuna.

"Sorry sensei, it's just that sometime he being a little chatty, just like before when we were both packing" Yuna nodded, supporting her brother's explanation. It was definitely unpleasant when he suddenly appears before.

"What an amusing body you have now" Gojo added as he observed with his Six Eyes (Rokugan) when Sukuna popped out again and said,

"I owe you a favour y'know. Once I make this brat body's my own, you'll be the first one I kill. And you, his twin, you..." his words were sewn shut by Yuji's other hand as he just sighs.

"Well, well, it's an honour to be targeted by the great Sukuna" Gojo replied.

"Is he that famous?" Yuna questioned. Is this old crone really that great? Gojo nodded as he started to explain;

"Known as Ryomen Sukuna. He is a fierce imaginary god with two faces and four arms. But he is actually a human that really existed over a thousand years ago. In the golden age of Jujutsu, the sorcerer's gather up all their might to challenge him but failed. Crowned with the title 'Sukuna', we couldn't even destroy his grave wax as he traverses ages after death as a cursed object. Without a doubt, he is a king of the curse"

"Who is stronger? You or him?" Yuji immediately ask.

"Well, if he gathers all of his power, it might be a little draining," Gojo reply- sending shiver's down the spine. It was unbelievable for Yuna, how could it not be? That reply showed how much powerful Sukuna was and can be.

"Would you lose?" 

"I will win." Though, his confident reply immediately washed away the anxious they both have over Sukuna's power. Gojo then smiled as he asked,

"Anyway, we will conduct interview one at a time, So, who wants to go first?"

Yuna, went pale as she hesitantly said: "Umm, if nii-chan, perhaps can... go first?"

"Haha, sure. Alright, let's go in first" Yuji chuckled, noticing his sister probably went into her panic mode and need a bit more time. He patted Yuna unconsciously, just like how they used to when they were younger, in which Yuna gently move it away. It took her long enough to fix her hair, though she appreciates the gesture. She then smiles and wishes them good luck as both of them walked in, leaving the door behind them shut closed.

"Hopefully everything will be alright..."