[8]

"And this is your new room!" Gojo said as the door swung open, revealing a simple room with a bed, a big window, wardrobe, study table, and a door that lead to a shower. 

"Your room is at the very end of this corridor, hence your only neighbor will be on your right, which our last student will occupy."

"Really? When will she get here?"

"Tomorrow. We will all pick her up. And..."

"Oii, Yuna, is that your room?"

"Ohh, nii-chan, wait, can you even come here?"

"Ah, for today is fine. As you know, the boys' dormitory is right around the corner, so you can come to visit anytime ok"

"Pfft, I'm not a kid anymore nii-chan"

"Yeah, yeah, haha, anyway, sensei, I'm hungry"

Gojo just laughed and replied,

"Well, there's nothing else to show to Yuna, so we can all grab dinner now. What do you guys want to eat?"

-JK-

It was later into the night after dinner. They have all gone back to their room, Yuna included. She decided to check and prepared all things she will need tomorrow when they headed to Harajuku. Gojo sensei has reminded them that they will meet the last classmates there, something along the line of how she wanted the meetup outside the Harajuku station.

It was peaceful and quiet, at least it was until she noticed a presence. It was small, almost undetectable. But there.

The presence of curse energy.

It was a bit bizarre, so to say. Ever since the confrontation night a few days ago, she seemingly had awakened her own 'curse sense'. It was awakened due to her encounter with lift threatening curse- hence the developed sense.

But enough of that. She slowly crept behind what seemed to be a small bird- kinda reminds her of a sparrow. Quickly catching it in her hand, she noticed that it was in fact- a doll.

A peculiar doll that emits curse energy.

She whispered, "Hey there, don't be scared. I think the fact that there are moving dolls infused with almost unnoticeable curse energy means that- you're either the people of the Jujutsu High or-"

Her pupil constricts as if reflecting a very murderous thought as she continues "Or perhaps, you're an enemy. An enemy or a snake in the grass, fucking traitor"

She then smiles.

"Well, let's make a binding vow shall we?"

-JK-

A hundred miles away, in a cave deep hidden among the mountain range. A man covered in bandages from head to toe struggled to gain control of his puppet. Wanting to control or relishing it- but he can do neither of it. It was the first, definitely a first.

For a curse user this strong, strong enough to undermine his control.

His name is Kokichi Muta, born with the greatest amount of curse energy, enough to cover the whole of Japan but in exchange for a heavenly penalty from the curse energy, he was born with. Strip and bounded to a wheelchair while having his puppet represent him at Kyoto Jujutsu High...

... Oh how he would give anything to be able to walk under the sun with them.

Just when he desired the most, and offer suddenly came, an exchange of information for a healthier body. A possibility, but something that could happen!

He hesitate and was given until tomorrow night to decide, hence why he send his puppet tonight to scout.

To scout and to calculate his possibility.

But now, he was caught by none other than a newbie, someone whom he had never registered until earlier today when the pair walked into the Tokyo Jujutsu ground. He did observe them momentarily, particularly the Sukuna vessel and Gojo Satoru, the strongest of the current rank in Jujutsu Society. He had disregarded the girl thinking the was normal.

But there's no one normal amongst the Jujutsu Sorcerer, everyone's a bit crazy is a fact he well learns today.

He is a grade 1 sorcerer and as someone who was born with a tremendous amount of curses, with life bound by it, he was very sensitive to them. And this girl that held him in place was subtle, but there is a definitive change in curse energy she had.

As if she was a different person?

He might be wrong. And that's not even the main priority. The impending binding vow she offered him, of what kind of exchange did she want to do? And so he stays (not like he can run anyway) as he listens to the girl in front of him.

She said, "As I say, let's make a binding vow.  A vow that was made first before the other one will always take precedent, correct? As a potential traitor, you might have somewhat established a binding vow or perhaps prepared to. If it's the latter, could you make the puppet nod?"

The bird nod. She continued.

"Then make a vow with me, with this body as my proxy. Perhaps you've noticed I am slightly different. Don't worry your little pretty head about who I am. But, rather, think of this offer. In exchange for you hiding my identity and sharing 'their' plan with me- I will help you with the information from here, keeping quiet about your plan, and will help with whatever contingency plan that you may plan. I doubt you will put those fellows who are closed to you in danger, and perhaps, you already have your plan to do it all. But lemme tell you this."

Her smile turns frown. Her face was stoic and indifferent.

"You are playing a very, very dangerous game right now. But having me by your side will make things, a whole lot better."

Silence ensued. The grave tone underlying it was enough to send shivers through his spine. Right now his plan was his, and only his alone. No one should have known. Perhaps this girl is also a vessel.

A vessel of something unknown.

It will be foolish to ignore and so...

"Let's make... the binding vow"