❝𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗮 𝗦𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝗕𝗼...

By whozmina

━━━━━𝖩𝖾𝗇𝗅𝗂𝗌𝖺 𝖲𝗆𝗎𝗍 𝖡𝗈𝗈𝗄━━━━━ ❛𝖩𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖺 𝖻𝗎𝗇𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗋𝗂... More

Stepsisters
A Bad Girl
Sweet Jennie
Crazy Ex
Possesive
My Soulmate
True Love
Lini
Lini (2)
A Stalker's Obsession
It Pays To Advertise
It Pays To Advertise (2)
What Mine Is Mine
Math's Like, Hard
Math's Like, Hard (2)
Halloween Roulette
Halloween Roulette (2)
Jennie and the Alpha
Jennie and the Alpha (2)
Jennie and the Alpha (3)
Jennie and the Alpha (4)
Daddy Issues
Daddy's Girl
Trouble
True Love
Guarding Miss Kim
Guarding Miss Kim (2)
Guarding Miss Kim (3)

Geek Lust

34.4K 248 35
By whozmina

"Jennie? Hey, it's Lisa. I just got the latest season of Battlestar Galactica on DVD," Lisa said into the phone.

"Cool! Can I check it out with you?" Jennie replied excitedly.

"Of course, that's why I'm calling. How about Friday night? My parents will be gone for the weekend. We'll have the house to ourselves, so we can watch it on the big TV in the basement."

"Battlestar on the big screen with 5.0 surround sound? I'm there! I'll bring the pizza," Jennie said.

"Great, see you then."

It was summer break between college classes. Lisa was a 20-year-old Korean major at a small college in Suwon. Lisa knew she was a geek, and had the resume to prove it. A bit too thin, un-athletic, a science fiction fan, former library aid, and member of the audio/visual crew during her high school years were her major qualifications. But in her own opinion, the worst qualifier was that had never been kissed.

Then there was Jennie. Plain Jennie, the geek goddess. She had all the curves of a wooden plank. Thin with no feminine hips or bust. But, she was not entirely unattractive. Jennie's long, dark brown hair that she usually pulled back in a ponytail, and her pretty, hazel eyes that peered out from behind a pair of glasses that were fashionably nerd almost gave her the look of a sexy librarian. Unfortunately, not quite sexy enough to make her popular with guys.

Jennie was also a fan of science fiction and a fellow Korean major at the same college as Lisa. She spent her high school years unnoticed by members of the male species. On a dare, her only kiss came from her best friend's older brother during a sleepover when she was in junior high school.

The pair first met at a science fiction convention during spring break from classes' freshman year. They quickly became friends after sharing a few classes together at college. Both were too shy to make their relationship turn romantic, though, they seemed to make the perfect pair.

Friday night arrived, and Jennie cheerily greeted Lisa at her front door with a hawaiian pizza and some homemade brownies. After the pizza was gone, the pair sat next to each other on the couch in the finished basement, munching on the brownies. The room was practically a movie theater with a small bar off to the side, a 5.0 sound system tuned to perfection, and the largest hi-definition movie screen you could imagine. It was the perfect evening as the two college kids enjoyed the DVD version of the Sci-Fi Channel's latest season of Battlestar Galactica together on the couch.

But, in the back of their minds, each of them thought about moving a little closer to each other. Their barrier of shyness prevented either of them from moving closer and sharing a warm snuggle on the plush couch.

"I love this room. I bet you are down here all the time." Jennie smiled.

"I get my turns. My dad is a fairly big sports fan, so he monopolizes it most of the time." Lisa replied.

"Well, he pays the mortgage, so he has the right."

"Yea, but not tonight." Lisa said with a satisfied grin.

As the episode ended, Jennie asked, "What other DVD's do you have that would look cool on this?"

"I got my collection up in my room, if you want to check it out?"

"Sure, let's see what you have in stock." Jennie chirped.

The couple trudged up to Lisa's room. It was tidy, but crammed full of stuff. A small TV and DVD player sat on a shelf surrounded by her collection of DVD's. Jennie thumbed through the various titles, pulling out a few to examine the covers. As she reached to put a handful of disks back on the shelf, she peered closely at the open space between a few of the disks.

"Hey, what do you have behind these?" She asked. She could see some additional DVDs hidden flat against the wall, behind the other movies.

"Uh, nothing. Just put 'em away." Lisa uncomfortably replied. She could feel her face becoming a little flush.

"Oh my gosh, I found your porn stash!", Jennie squealed as she punched a humiliated Lisa on her shoulder. "Oh, let's see what you've got!"

"Aw come on. Leave it alone!" Lisa begged.

Jennie reached into shelf, knocking over a dozen movies to grab the hidden contraband. "Hmmmmm, I wonder how these would look on the big screen in stereo sound!" Jennie squealed as she reveled in Lisa's embarrassment.

"Hey, knock it off!" a red-faced Lisa exclaimed.

"Ooooooo, Asia Carrera! Or Jenna Jamison! So, what are you in the mood for tonight, Asian or blonde?"

Lisa's face glowed hot with embarrassment. She knew she wasn't going to win this battle, nor would Jennie ever let her forget it. All she could manage was a goofy smile, knowing that all she could do was stand back and take Jennie's good-natured teasing.

"I say we just take both disks along. We'll start out with Jenna." Jennie said with the biggest grin.

The pair made their way back to the movie room in the basement. Despite Lisa's protests, she actually thought it would be fun to watch a porno movie with Jennie. Heck, this would be the first time she watched porn with someone else.

"Pop in Jenna!" smiled Jennie as she flopped down on the comfortable couch.

As Lisa placed the disk in the player, she asked. "Are you sure you want to see this?"

"Hey, I've seem my share of these. Remember, I've got two older brothers."

"You went through their stuff?" She asked.

"Sure. What can I say? I was a curious teenager. When I had the house to myself, I'd snoop around."

"And you like watching them?"

"They can be fun. I'm not the total prude geek-chick, ya know." She smiled.

After Lisa closed the disk player, she sat down on the couch next to Jennie. The pair slouched back into the cushions as the movie started. Strangely, she actually started to feel comfortable watching the movie with her.

As the movie played, Lisa could feel her cock harden in her shorts. Her mind began to race. Should she put her arm around Jennie? Would she reject her? Would she get mad or laugh? Finally, she worked up her courage and snaked an arm around her petite shoulder.

To her surprise, Jennie accepted her embrace, as she placed her head on her shoulder. Her heart was pounding as she debated her next advance.

"Nini, can I kiss you?" Her voice cracked with anxiety.

"Sure." Jennie said softly, almost whispered. Her sweet smile melted Lisa's heart and helped put her at ease. Nervously, she started with a small peck on her soft lips. Jennie's hand on her cheek reassured Lisa. As she went to kiss her again, their lips parted. Their kiss was a little unsure but sweet, as their tongues delicately danced together.

With her confidence growing, Lisa gently slid her hand under Jennie's shirt. Her fingertips nervously, but gently, touched the soft skin of her belly. She felt so warm and smooth. Lisa's fingers tentatively roamed up to the lace of her bra, and she felt her heart pounding as hard as her own. Their tongues continued to dance the ballet of young desire.

Lisa's fingers slipped under the textured material of Jennie's bra. She gasped softly as her fingers touched the soft skin of her small breast. As her fingers explored her flesh, she pushed up Jennie's shirt and bra, exposing her hardening nipple.

"Hold on. Let me help you." Jennie lustfully gasped as she arched back to pull off her t-shirt. Lisa's eyes were as wide as saucers as she reached around and unclasped her bra. Her 'small', breasts were exposed. To Lisa, she was the most beautiful girl in existence.

"I have to admit, I've never done this before." Lisa nervously admitted.

"It's ok. This is my first time, too," smiled Jennie.

Jennie slid her body around so she was straddling Lisa as they sat on the couch. She rolled the bottom of her t-shirt up and pulled it over her head and off, tossing it aside. They were both breathing hard as their hands explored the exposed flesh of each other's body, kissing each other between soft touches.

Lisa's hands roamed to Jennie's petite hips. Her fingers probed beneath the waist of her shorts and panties. Cautiously, she started to pull them down. Jennie lifted her body up and rested her weigh on her knees, allowing Lisa to pull her shorts and panties down. Her clothes bunched around her thighs as she squirmed to escape the fabric that confined her.

As her shorts tangled around her knees, she stood to let them drop to her ankles. After they fell to the floor, she kicked them aside. She stood completely nude in front of Lisa. She sucked in an excited breath as her eyes played over Jennie's body.

With one quick motion, Lisa arched up and pulled her shorts down. Still sitting on the couch, she kicked them away. Free of their clothes, Jennie straddled Lisa again. She gasped as her hard cock rubbed against the fur of her pubic patch. Her curly little hairs tickled the sensitive skin of Lisa's throbbing cock. Their hips were grinding against each other as they passionately embraced and kissed. The sensation of her just her hair touching her was driving her wild.

Jennie delicately kissed a path down Lisa's chest. Her lips tickled over Lisa's nipples, down her belly, and nuzzled against the short fur above her manhood. She slid her body down until she was kneeling on the floor in front of her. She paused for a moment, savoring her feelings.

"Oh yes Nini. Please." Lisa whispered.

Jennie gently grasped Lisa's shaft, wrapping her thumb and forefinger around the base above her sack. Excitement was seeping from the tip of her penis as Jennie lowered her mouth close. Her tongue licked and circled the slippery head as she softly moaned with pleasure.

Jennie parted her lips as they slipped over the ridge of Lisa's mushroom head, down the shaft. Her cock felt so hot in her mouth. It was hard, yet her skin gave it a smooth almost soft feeling. She could feel it throbbing with excitement as it filled her mouth. Her tongue circled the shaft as she sucked it into her warm mouth.

Her lips were sliding up and down the rigid shaft. She would gently suck as her lips slid back to the head, then tease it with her tongue as she filled her mouth again with her fleshy rod.

Jennie's head slowly bobbed up and down, bringing incredible feelings of pleasure to Lisa. Her hips rocked slightly in time with Jennie's motions. The sounds of Lisa breathing hard and Jennie's slurping competed with the 5.0 sound of the adult movie. As she bobbed up and down, Lisa could feel her intimate areas tingling. Her bare toes curled in the soft carpet as the sensation was growing. Her pleasure was about to release.

Jennie could sense the stress that was building in Lisa's body. Faster, she sucked up and down on her throbbing member.

"Oh, Jennie! I'm going to-"

Lisa never finished saying what she was about to do. Her hips arched forward as her orgasm came. Jennie jumped with surprise as the first wave filled her mouth with sticky syrup. It caught her off guard like an electric jolt. Lisa kept cumming in long streams that overflowed her mouth, dripping over her lips and down her chin.

As her orgasm subsided, Lisa exhaled a long gasp. Jennie wiped the white sap from her face and curled up against her, smiling with satisfaction. They basked in the emotion of the moment.

After a minute, Lisa smiled at Jennie.

"Your turn."

Lisa slid her body down, so that she was now kneeling on the floor in front of Jennie. She reclined back on the couch, spreading her thighs apart invitingly to Lisa. Her virgin honey pot was glistening with her juices.

Lisa placed her hands on Jennie's soft thighs as she moved her face closer. Her tongue gingerly explored the velvet folds of her wet pussy. Jennie gasped at the sensation of Lisa's tongue intimately licking her. She watched as her licks circled and teased her throbbing clitoris. She tingled with pleasure as Lisa's tongue licked her sweet area.

Jennie exhaled soft, raspy groans as Lisa fervently licked her sensitive nub. Her lips and chin were soaked with the sticky sweet nectar that was trickling down to the puckered little opening of her ass.

Jennie had been aroused by the movie and the blowjob she gave Lisa. Not to mention the fact that this was the first time her virgin pussy had been licked, so she was extremely turned on now. Her small chest heaved as her breathing became erratic and her heart pounded. She could feel the tingling of her own orgasm building.

She reached down; her fingers ran through Lisa's hair as she pulled her face closer. She gently sucked her clit into her mouth and teased it with her tongue, pushing her over the edge.

"Oh Lisa!" Jennie squealed as her body shook from the release of her orgasm. Waves of intense pleasure erupted from between her thighs and pulsated through her body for what seemed like minutes.

Jennie collapsed back onto the couch as the last throbs of bliss subsided. Lisa slid her body up onto the couch so she was stretched out next to her. With their warm bodies pressed against one another, they rested for a few minutes. As they held each other, Jennie could feel Lisa was becoming aroused again.

She looked into Lisa's eyes and whispered, "Do you want to go up to your room?"

"Yes." Lisa replied softly.

As the young couple stood up, Jennie grabbed her purse that was lying on the floor next to the couch.

"What do you need that for?" Lisa asked.

Jennie opened her purse and pulled out a box of condoms. "I have to admit, I was hoping for this with you for a while. I thought I'd take the precaution tonight, just in case."

Lisa just smiled nervously as the young couple walked back upstairs to her bedroom. Her hard cock bobbed up and down as she climbed up the steps. Both of them were still a little anxious despite their first interlude downstairs.

When they reached Lisa's room, Jennie entered first. Lisa paused and watched her walk to her bed, admiring her nude body. She watched as Jennie crawled onto her bed and rolled over. She lay on her back with her legs slightly spread and looked back at her invitingly.

Her heart racing, Lisa walked to the bed with all the nonchalance she could muster. She was trying to be the picture of cool as she slid onto the bed next to Jennie. Tenderly, Lisa leaned forward and kissed Jennie's lips. Their swirling tongues reaffirmed their desire.

Lisa gently kissed her way down Jennie's neck. Her lips trailed delicately across her smooth skin, stopping at her pink little nipples. Her tongue circled and flicked over the hardening little buds. Jennie gasped softly as her body was throbbing with lust for her lover.

"Are you ready?" Lisa asked her voice just a little louder than a whisper.

"More than you can imagine." Jennie smiled back.

Lisa rolled over and opened the box of condoms that Jennie left on the bed next to them. Carefully she tore open one of the small packets to reveal its slippery contents. She pulled the rolled up condom out of the wrapper and looked at it for a moment.

Lying on her back, Lisa unrolled the slick latex sheath down the shaft of her hard member. It all felt a little strange and foreign to her, but the newness of entire experience exhilarated her.

Lisa rolled back gave Jennie one last passionate kiss. Softly, she told her "I love you."

"I love you too."

With that, Lisa carefully rolled over and slid her body between Jennie's thighs. Her hands on either side of Jennie's shoulders as she balanced on her knees, Jennie reached down to help guide her into her waiting opening.

Slowly Lisa pushed her hips forward to enter her slick pussy. They both gasped as Lisa slid inside and their virginity ended. It was nothing like either of them had felt before. Jennie felt so warm, so tight around her. Her softness and warmth felt so good, and it was an incredible feeling.

Slowly, Lisa rocked her hips forward and back. Her hard cock was sliding in and out, as they breathed raggedly and softly moaned enjoying the incredible pleasure.

Jennie wrapped her legs around Lisa, using her calves to pull her deeper inside. Her excitement was trickling from her hot pussy lips. Faster, she pumped.

"Oooh, God yes! Do it! C'mon! Yeeeess!" Jennie passionately gasped.

Jennie's cries spurred her on. Faster, Lisa fucked, plunging her hard cock deep inside her with each furious thrust. With each passionate push, she was bringing both of the young lovers to climax.

Jennie could feel Lisa's cock growing harder with each thrust. With one final push, she could feel her cock pulsating as it filled her hot tunnel one last time. Lisa groaned and her body arched back, pushing her hips forward, her cock completely inside her. Jennie's hips rose up off the mattress to meet her last thrust. Lisa filled the condom with the spurts of her orgasm, while Jennie squealed as her own orgasm tore through her young body.

They collapsed onto the mattress and into the warmth of their embrace. They were both shaking from the intensity of their orgasms as Lisa softly kissed Jennie's lips.

"Wow." Jennie said when her voice regained the ability to work. "Oh Lisa, that was just...I can't describe it."

"Incredible?" Lisa said. Her smile was so wide that it nearly extended past her ears.

"Your parents will have to leave more often." Jennie sighed.

"So, does this mean you will be my girlfriend?" Lisa smiled.

"Of course. And you don't even need to wait for the next Battlestar Galactica DVD to come out." She grinned.

//////////////

Sorry for not updating, but I was wasn't feeling right (mentally) aside of that I will try updating more often :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.9K 2.6K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
1.7M 98.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
741K 20.2K 74
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
208K 5.5K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...