Solo Performance //KSJ// βœ“

Da Teyvat_Winds

"Kim Seokjin, you're not ready yet..." "Kim Seokjin, you need more practice..." "Kim Seokjin, I can't risk gi... Altro

Solo Performance
1- Role
2- Hope
3- Accepted
4- Hate
5- Nightmare
7- Accident or...?
8- Be Okay
9- Sorry
10- Change
Final: Life Goes On
NEW BOOK: The Dark
IMPORTANT
NEW BOOK: Remember...
Please read

6- Unexpected

1.6K 134 146
Da Teyvat_Winds

The eldest rapper woke up on the sobbing sound. The room was dark as he looked at the digital clock's red light on the night table.

4AM

He groaned at whoever was making the noise as it got louder. At his act the noise suddenly stopped. He was about to sleep again when realization hit him making his eyes jolt wide open.

Sitting up, he looks at the sound's source which was none other than his roommate and only hyung.

Seeing the latter sitting on the bed, hugging his legs to his chest, burying his face in his knees, sobbing and shaking was not usual for the rapper.

The latter was confused. Seokjin had a strong personality and rarely cried, or least that's what Yoongi thought? The last time he saw him crying was at MAMA speech back in 2018.

He panicked seeing his hyung crying for the first time since a really long time. He didn't know what to do so he slowly approached the latter and decided to at least try to calm him down.

"Hyung?" His voice came out low and hesitant as he tried to sound normal but Seokjin didn't respond, he just tightened the hug around himself. "Hyung... are you crying? What happened?"

Seokjin just shook his head without lifting it making the younger frown. The latter decided to go back to his bed.

Yoongi knew it, he was very bad at words. Although he was a good listener he never knew how to start a conversation. He was that kind of person who wants to help people he loves but doesn't know how. He didn't want to make the situation worse than it was by helplessly trying to fix it so he decided to not bring himself in.

But he actually didn't sleep either, he kept his ears open trying to hear every sound Seokjin made to make sure nothing serious is happening, until there was no sound anymore.

He got up and walked to his roommate just to see him laying asleep on the bed. He stared at him sadly and wiped away the remaining tears on his cheeks then draped the thick blanket over his body and adjusted it.

He laid on his bed again and kept on thinking what could make his hyung cry so suddenly? It could be either hate comments on Twitter or the members (especially the maknae line) had done one of theirs.

But it's been a long while since Jin didn't care about hate comments so it's definitely the others who told him things.

Yoongi laid there, thinking about how he will talk to the members the next day.

On the next day, as the members woke up, the breakfast was set on the dining table but Seokjin was nowhere to be found. A small letter was on the table instead.

"I have small stuff to fix, I left the breakfast on the table. Don't be late, meet me at the airport with Hobeom hyung."

"What kind of stuff is that for him to leave few hours before the flight?" Jimin questioned.

"Why are you asking us?" Hoseok asked as well.

"Don't care, just eat." Taehyung sat to the table and served himself.

"Taehyung watch your manners, I'm starting to lose patience." Namjoon scolded.

"Can I know something?" Yoongi finally spoke.

"Yes?" Jimin looked at him immediately.

"What the f*ck did you say to him?" The rapper almost yelled.

"What? We didn't say anything." The second maknae said coldly, while Namjoon glared at him.

"Tell me the truth!" This time he yelled. "What did you say to him to make him cry at 4AM?"

Everyone except Taehyung looked at each other with wide eyes, especially Jungkook.

"H-He cried?" The maknae stuttered.

"What did you say to him?"

"I-" Jungkook stayed quite after that.

"He told him to cancel his performance." Jimin spoke instead.

Silence took place between them, Yoongi looking at them with narrow eyes.

"Like that? Simply? Like "cancel your performance" and that's all?" He yelled making the others go quite. "There's no doubt he'd feel down. Do you have a single idea of how hard he worked for it? You can't just tell him to cancel it."

"He was rude to us too." Taehyung talked. "I understand that he had to defend himself but not by yelling at 3AM."

"How not to get mad when your bandmates tell you to cancel something you've been preparing for a whole month?" Yoongi snapped back.

"Hyung is right, Tae." Jimin admitted while lowering his head. "We don't have the right to decide directly by ourselves as long as we didn't work for it."

"But hyungs..." Jungkook stuttered. "I-I'm scared... I don't want him to go."

"Don't worry Kook, it was just a dream." The dancer reassured.

"What? What are you scared from?" The eldest rapper scoffed. "I can't believe you guys!"

With that, he went to his room and started packing.

_________________________________

Several minutes later, everyone was ready and they were all getting out of the dorms with Sejin.

They took the company van to go to the airport where, as expected, they met Seokjin and Hobeom.

"Good morning, hyung." Yoongi greeted. The others did the same, thinking he was angry at them and he would just turn his head and ignore them all. But guess they were wrong, instead they got a warm smile from him.

"Good morning. Did you have your breakfast?"

"Yes hyung." Jimin replied with a smile.

"When did you eat?" Yoongi asked while looking sternly at his hyung.

"While making it-" Seokjin almost didn't finish his sentence before Hobeom spoke.

"We must go now, we're running late for the flight."

On the plane, no one had spoke nor ate anything. They had thoughts about the first concert.

Taehyung was thinking about if he had made the right decision to stop talking to Seokjin or if he was wrong on him.

Jungkook couldn't look away from the latter. That dream kept on playing and replaying in his mind. What if it happened? What if it was true?

While Seokjin in his own world, nervous for his performance.

___________________________

Tonight, the concert place was already full of ARMY who came to see their favourite group's new album's world tour's first concert, while Seokjin was practicing his choreography for the fifth time.

He had learnt something from his solo dance performance experience: A solo dance performance is not easy at all but it's worth it.

The time was approaching and the members were getting dressed and prepared by makeup Noonas. Seokjin had tried to communicate with Taehyung, him being his favourite dongsaeng, to lighten up the mood.

But the latter wouldn't listen nor talk and he gave up. The eldest felt about it. It was supposed to be a precious and exciting moment for everyone.

The more songs played, the more he felt nervous. His turn was approaching. They had currently performed two of their group songs, Jimin's solo, Jungkook's solo, and then it was his turned.

The members cheered him and gave him good luck shouts. Chaewon was there too, she just smiled warmly at him. He took deep breath and got on stage and started his performance.

He had always hated being the center of attention but there it was different. Everyone was cheering for him, everyone was screaming his name.

"Kim Seokjin! Kim Seokjin! Kim Seokjin!"

Those united voices echoed in the whole concert hall. Making him love his role even more and do his best on the song.

People could see him now. He was being noticed... Finally

The members were watching their hyung shine onstage, all proud of him.

Jungkook followed each move his hyung made seeing if everything is alright. Taehyung didn't bother watching.

And that was when, Seokjin was at half of his song, they saw all the staff rushing to a certain spot and started running back and forth.

"What's going on?" Namjoon asked.

"I don't know there's a problem in here!" One staff yelled.

"Come with me!" Another staff pulled Jimin and Yoongi with him to the exit door.

"Where are we going? What in the world is going on?" Yoongi yelled.

"We must get out of here!"

"The stage is collapsing!"

The members froze in their spots and Taehyung turned his head standing up and looking at them in shock and fear.

"What?!" Jungkook screamed.

"Yes, let's go. Hurry up! Hurry up!"

"Wait! Jin-hyung is still on stage!" Jungkook struggled against the grips.

"We don't have time, the stage might collapse at any second!"

"What do you mean?!" Taehyung yelled. "Are you saying that we're leaving him there to die?! There's no way I'm going without him!"

"We can do nothing for him he's already on stage!"

"I'm going to try and get him." Jungkook ran to the stairs and stood near the stage without revealing himself to the fans.

"Hyung!" He yelled trying to get Seokjin's attention.

"Hyung!" He yelled again, but Seokjin didn't hear him as the music was too loud.

"Hyung come here!" Taehyung yelled as well.

"He can't hear us, the music is too loud." Jungkook said.

"What do we do then?"

"I'll try to rush and pull him away from the stage."

"Okay, but be careful."

The worried maknae made three hesitant steps forward on the huge stage, ready to run to his hyung to grab him and pull him away but then...

CRASH

Horrific screams were heard, the music stopped, the lights went off, there was some fire on some engines here and there, the microphone thud was clearly heard, and thick gray dust blocked views.

After a while the vision got clearer and everyone screamed at the sight...

The stage had collapsed...

And Seokjin was nowhere to be seen...

Hehee, it's been a while I've been waiting for this chapter to come :))

Hope you liked it

What do you think happened to Seokjin? >:)

I feel like this chapter is EXTREMELY lacking :(

Okay I wrote all this in literally four hours nonstop, my head hurts and it's midnight here. Good thing I have no morning activity tomorrow, it's Saturday tomorrow I don't have to wake up early -_-

Better go sleep now

Love you 💗

Good night

1710 words

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

175K 8.3K 38
{ First place in Solo Min Yoongi category in BTS 2019 AWARDS } { First place in Solo Min Yoongi Category in BURN THE STAGE AWARDS } { Second place in...
90.6K 4.8K 46
In which Suga has been liking Jimin for 4 years but what if an unexpected event of Serendipity occurred? What would happens if fans started crazily s...
148K 5.8K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
397K 32.3K 62
Kim Seokjin's first impression on his boss Jeon Jungkook appeared to be not the bestπŸ’œβ£ This is an A/B/O story angels. Main Ship. Jinkook.πŸ’˜ Started...