What it truly means to be an...

By Vladimikk

He was Neglected, Bullied, Forgotten and now he is truly broken, what will our Izuku do when all hope is lost... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 7

18K 295 231
By Vladimikk

Born from pain and hatred, the power of a god

(Orochimaru POV)

After we sat down I asked the boy to tell me who they were, and as he was explaining their situation, who they are and then the girl's background.

When he finished talking about her background, I stopped him by saying "As screwed up as her story is, I feel like you have been through something much worse".

As soon as I said that, I could see him flinch and feel some phantom pain in his missing hand, and as he was holding his arm stump before continuing telling me about his past.

The more he told me about his past the more furious I became, I'm not the best person in the world. But even when I was at my worst, I was still more human than these people

To be honest his background story reminds me of Naruto's, but so many times worse. At least Naruto had Iruka and Lord third, and then gained more and more friends and mentors. But this boy didn't have anyone but that girl, which he met yesterday.

What was worse, was what happened to him a few days ago. He was telling me how his sister and her friends beat him up, how he lost feelings in his right arm, how he needed to amputate his own hand, and how he ran away from home.

This kid performed his own amputation, and cauterized it himself. As astonished and stunned I was by the story, what surprised me the most was his eyes.

Mangekyou Sharingan, I haven't seen those eyes for centuries, and here sits a boy no older than 10 years old wielding them. I don't even think he knows that he has them.

I then see Toga jump and hug Izuku from behind, scaring him in the process. I saw her enter earlier, but didn't want to interrupt the boy talking about his past.

Toga hugged him while crying, telling him that she'll kill them all, and how she'll be his right arm. Seems like she didn't know that part of his past, but who could blame him, it's hard telling someone who cares about you, that you cut off your own body part.

As Toga looked at his face, she saw his new eyes and yelled "OMG IZU. YOUR EYES, THEY HAVE CHANGED!!". I found it funny how dumbfounded and confused he was by the statement.

I then pulled out a small pocket mirror and gave it to him, as he looked into the mirror amazed by his eyes. Knowing Izuku, he is going to analyze his eyes and write notes.

I then turned to Toga and said "Good morning my name is Orochimaru, it's nice to finally meet you. I've heard so much about you from Izuku". She was shy at first, but then shook my hand while saying "Hi my name is Toga, I'm sorry that we broke into your lab".

Knowing her quirk, and now seeing her eyes I saw that she was in desperate need of blood. I pulled Izuku out of his thinking by saying that both of them need to follow me.

After arriving at the medical ward of the hideout, I asked them to wait while I was looking for something. They were staring at me bewildered when I came back with a glass and a scroll.

Rolling out the scroll, putting my hand on it and infusing chakra in it. *Poof* Smoke appeared in the middle of the scroll, when the smoke disappeared there could be seen a small container with red liquid.

I removed the lid and poured it into the glass, turning to Toga I said "Izuku told me earlier the side effects of your quirk. This is fresh blood, drink as much as you need."

As she was gulping it down and taking more from the container, I turned towards Izuku and said "Now let's take a look at your injury". Me and Izuku went to the operation table, while Toga followed us while drinking blood.

After a quick lookover I looked at Izuku and said "To be honest, there are very few people in the world that would be able to do what you did, and still wondering how you did it yourself, but I guess you can just tell me later".

Before I could talk to his condition he interrupted me and said "If you really want I can show you. I did record it for if I would need to blackmail my parents.", I looked at him with a surprised look as I thought 'Not only is he an Uchiha, but he is a genius and strong'.

After I nodded he asked if I had access to the internet here, I bought a laptop, turned it on and gave it to him. He then went to his email and showed me two videos, both the bathroom and kitchen.

The kid had already impressed me a lot, but seeing it just made me more sure about my decision. I then looked at him and saw that he was comforting Toga, she just saw her savior dismembering himself. I didn't want to stop him, so I just kept talking to him.

"Izuku I have 3 things I want to ask you", he looked at me and nodded at me to continue while comforting Toga. "I don't know if you know it, but you do know they can trace an email account?"

He responded with "I used the neighbors Wi-Fi, to plant a malware into their computers. The malware allows me to seize control of their operative system, I then used their computer and with multiple proxies and made this email. I then used my main email and sent everything over. After that I deleted all my online presence, main mail included, and after used a program to override all deleted data with blank data."

I looked at him with wide eyes and thought 'How smart is this kid? If I would take a guess, I would think that he is on a high school level, if not on college level'.

Toga seemed to have calmed down, so I took this as my opportunity and said "3th question can wait for later, but the 2nd question is about your wound. You need a small operation, we also need to remove some of the burned skin, so that you can have a fast and full recovery"

He looked at me confused while saying "We?", gaining a smirk I said to him "Yeah I can heal your wounds, I have a vast amount of knowledge and resources. If you trust me we can deal with it right now, it shouldn't take more than 10 or 20 minutes", as he heard this he just nodded and I started the preparation.

~10 minutes later~

After removing burned and ruined flesh, and fixing his blood vessels, nerves and muscle. I now were attaching a skin graft onto his arm stump, and then used 'Mystical Palm' to close up the wound.

With the operation, I proceeded to clean the equipment in awkward silence. Izuku then broke the silence by saying thank you.

As I placed the equipment back into the shelfs I turned back to Izuku and said "The 3rd question I have is, would you want to come back with me?"

Izuku looked at me and asked "why?". I then looked at him with a smirk and said "Those eyes you have are called 'Sharingan', or to be more correct you have the 'Mangekyou Sharingan', I can teach you how to use them."

He looked at me like he was trying to find answers to all his problems, then he asked in a curious tone "how strong can I become?".

I looked at him and with a straight face I said "If cultivated correctly you could become a god, and I mean that on a biological level. With that power you could either rain death and destruction on everyone, or bring peace and tranquility to the world".

Izuku followed up with a question "Can Toga join? And can she also gain that power?", as I looked at her she said "I wanna join, I want to stay by Izuku's side no matter".

With that I looked back at Izuku and said "Yes she can join, and no she can't get that power, but I may teach her other things".

While Izuku and Toga went to pack their things, I turned around and packed a few scrolls and Important things that we would need. After reactivating the 'genjutsu' traps outside, and putting a stronger seal on the door I came back to them.

I then placed a 'technique formula' on the main room before turning to them, I told them to hold my cape and as they did we arrived in a whole new room. This suddenness made them fall backwards which made me laugh a bit.

(Izuku POV)

After standing up I went to the window to see that we were beside the ocean, this bewildered me since we were in the middle of the forest a moment ago. Once I looked at Orochimaru the only thing he said was "I teleported us" and I just accepted it.

Posted 8. January 2021
1529 words

~Author note~I plan on giving Izuku all five basic chakra nature "earth, water, fire, wind and lightning", as well as the kekkei genkai for Wood release and Magnet release, I don't think I've ever hear someone write about Magnet release so this is gonna be fun. While Toga will get access to Water and Wind chakra natures, as well as the kekkei genkai for Ice release.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 1.8K 27
What I did to deserve this? They push me after everything we going through......... ....................... I will get my revenge no matter what just...
194K 9.3K 51
DISCLAIMER: MHA doesn't belong to me but Kohei Horikoshi This books contains strong language, blood, abuse, depressing topics(self harm, suicide atte...
28.8K 470 15
Among the 80% Percent People filled with Quirk, Izuku Yagi was Born Quirkless. All Might Crushed his Dream of becoming a Hero but while the World was...
172K 5.2K 41
"WHY DON'T YOU WATCH WHERE YOU ARE WALKING, ASSWIPE!" He turned his gaze to my fallen cigarette and then straight ahead. "Did you a favor, be gratefu...