HyperDimension Neptunia Rebir...

נכתב על ידי KazumaAkimoto

Akimoto Kazuma, the Adoptive brother of Fuyu and Hansuke Dragneel, who has lost his memories in the aftermath... עוד

Characters Introductions + Note for the readers
Prologue: Arrival in Gamindustri
Kazuma's awake, the story of the legendary Dragneel Family
Blanc's worries, Kazuma's depression
Planeptune's Mascot located, meeting with Linda aka Underling
Arrival in Lastation, meeting with Uni
Linda's strike again, Uni's revelation
The Oracle of Lastation, Kei Jinguji
Gathering the Materials, search for the Hematite & Treasure Gem
Kazuma's frustration, Uni's concern for him
Lowee, the land of White Serenity
Underling again ! the kidnapping of Rom
Reunion, The Lowee sisters
The Oracle of Lowee, Mina Nishizawa
The Mascot of Lowee, apparition of the Killachine
Reviving Lowee's Mascot, finding Rare Metal & Datanium
Saving Lowee from destruction, Vs Ikari The Sin of Wrath
Leanbox, the Land of Green Pastures
Meeting with the Idol and the Bodyguard, 5pb. and Cave
Pursuing Underling, Saving Chika from ASIC
GRIM REAPER's leader finally appear, Senbō The Sin of Envy
Helping a friend in need, Falcom's struggle against ASIC
Problem in Lowee, Rom & Ram got sick
Saving Lowee, Vs. CFW Trick & Hikari The Sin of Wrath
Uni's disappearance, Kazuma's worries.
The noble & respectable warrior, Vs. CFW Brave
Calm before the Storm, the girls decision
The Will of our family, Goddesses Awakening
ASIC's leader and Arfoire's loyal follower, CFW Magic
Stopping the rampaging rat, Vs Omega Warechu
A warrior's promise, CFW Brave goes all-out
GRIM REAPER's counter attack ! Vs. CFW Trick
Retake Planeptune, Vs. CFW Magic
A monstrous apparition, the Deity of Sin appear
A dire situation ! The re-emergence of the Four Felons
the Final Battle for Gamindustri, Vs. True Arfoire
The long waited moment, The Keyblade Graveyard appear
What needs to be done, the fated battle against GRIM REAPER
A calamity reappear, The Reaper has revived
The will of living, The Chosen Ones's ultimate battle
For our family and for the world, Chosen Ones Vs True Reaper
Epilogue: The End of an Era and beginning of a new one, thank you Kazuma & Blanc

A dangerous encounter, GRIM REAPER's Ōkui The Sin of Gluttony

135 4 0
נכתב על ידי KazumaAkimoto

Uni's POV

I was in shock, right after we defeated the cat monsters and get the Hematite i didn't expect someone i thought to be dead to reappear right in front of me, and that person is in fact my little brother Akihito Isamu who goes now by the name of Ōkui The Sin of Gluttony. my mind couldn't stand it and i ask him the reasons why he joined GRIM REAPER in the first place.

Uni: no way, Isamu onii-chan, why ? why are you on GRIM REAPER's side ?

Isamu: my dear little sister, you won't understand the pain i've been through for the past three years.

Uni: you mean.... you worry about onee-chan ?

Isamu: yes, when i heard that she was defeated, i thought she was dead, the sadness, grief and hatred started building up inside my heart.

Nepgear: so you've been looking for revenge against those who defeated our sisters ?

Isamu: yes, ASIC is responsable for this and need to be destroyed.

Kazuma: interesting.....

Blanc: what do you think dear ?

Isamu: Akimoto Kazuma, the grandson of Haru Dragneel, it is a pleasure to meet you.

Kazuma: it is me, say Isamu, there something i need to ask about you ?

Isamu: ask away.

Kazuma: Uni said that you supposed to be dead, if that's the case then how are you alive and in front of us ?

Isamu: well what you said at the beginning is true, i died after i open my heart to darkness in the aftermath of the three years following Noire's disappearance, however my strong will made me able to remain in the world as a Nobody.

Nepgear: a Nobody ? what's that ? it is different than the Heartless ?

Isamu: let me explain, a Nobody is what remain of the original person after it succumb to the Darkness, when a heartless is created from the said person, what happen to his soul and body left behind ?

Blanc: his soul and body turn into a Nobody, a creature from nothingness who are banished from both the realm of light & darkness. and after your heart was swallowed by the darkness, your strong will make able to remain as a Nobody.

Isamu: that's right.

Uni: whoa Lady Blanc ! you seems to have a lot of knowledge about all this ?

Nepgear: how did you know all of that Blanc ?

Blanc: during the period i was in Kazuma's world, his big brother Hansuke warned me about the creatures that GRIM REAPER used as minions during the war and the Nobody were among the enemies the Dragneel Family faced.

IF: i see.

Isamu: the main difference is that the Heartless attack everyone based on their instincts while us Nobodies are capable to think and organize ourselves.

Compa: so that mean you have a precise objective ?

Isamu: yes, but i'm not the only Nobody around there's another one which is connect to your girlfriend Kazuma.

Kazuma: someone connected to Blanc ! what do you mean ?

Isamu: let's just say it is someone who like me supposed to be dead, but became a Nobody like me.

At this moment Blanc's face went pale at the realization of who Isamu was talking about, it was someone from her family who supposed to be dead a long time ago, her expression on her face tell me that this person Isamu was talking about must be someone from her family.

Blanc: *shocked* no way...... that's impossible..... you mean..... you mean.....

Kazuma: Blanc ! you okay ? what did you do to her ?

Isamu: nothing, i guess she's in shock as she realized who was the person i was talking about ?

Blanc: Kazuma honey, the person Isamu mentioned just now, it's..... it's my older brother.

Kazuma: you had a older brother ?

Blanc: yes, but he supposed to have perished a long time ago, how he is still alive ? Isamu tell me.

Isamu: all i can say is that your big brother Kinji is fine.

Compa: Kinji ! as in Kuroda Kinji !

Isamu: you seems to know him Compa.

IF: Compa ! how come you know Blanc's big brother ?

Compa: i heard a lot about him, he was a member of the shrine in Lowee where the Crystal Sword and Ascalon were made, but one day, he vanished completely without a trace, it was only a few days that we've learn that he had died or so we thought.

Red: so if Isamu joined GRIM REAPER due to him believing that Noire's dead for three years, does that mean Kinji is under that same impression as well !

Blanc: i think so, otherwise they wouldn't joined such dangerous organization in the first place.

Isamu: that's true that we indeed joined GRIM REAPER as one of their leaders but me and Kinji have another agenda that is not linked to GRIM REAPER's current goal.

Kazuma: which is ?

Isamu: i won't tell you for the moment, as for now, i came here to challenge you to a fight.

Kazuma: challenge me into a fight ! are you sure about that ?

Isamu: consider this as a test of strength, i want to know how much progress you've made and if your are strong enough to face against not only ASIC, but GRIM REAPER as a whole.

IF: i see, that's why you are here Isamu.

Isamu: yes, for now this conversation is over.

Nepgear's POV

At this moment, we sense a huge amount of energy from Isamu and the said energy begin surrounding him forming a ball of energy before dissipating revealing a form that is much like the Fallen Angels.

Nepgear: what ! what is this dreadful aura that surround his body ?

Blanc: i see, so that's how it is.

Kazuma: after becoming a Nobody you have gain power over the Darkness and gain strength from the Sin of Gluttony, isn't that right ? Ōkui.

Uni: onii-chan !

Ōkui: sorry Uni, but i had to do this, i had to make sure that Kazuma is strong enough to face against ASIC and GRIM REAPER.

Uni: why going so far ? what'd you have to gain from all this ?

Ōkui: i want to make sure you are strong enough to protect my little sister, GRIM REAPER is even more dangerous than ASIC with me as part of them.

Nepgear: why are we forced to fight you ?

Ōkui: because it is a necessity, i hope you understand, what i meant Kazuma, Uni, Nepgear & Blanc.

Blanc: we understand Isamu, but you know that we won't hold anything back.

Ōkui: that's what i'm talking about, think of it as a test of strength, don't hold back everyone.

Compa: he's really serious about this.

IF: he is, seeing the huge amount of strength he possess....

Red: we have no choice but to go full force from the beginning.

Compa: you sure Red ?

Red: yes, like Isamu said, let's do what he want us to do during this "test of strength" he tell us about.

Uni: i understand Red, alright onii-chan, we ready to face you.

Ōkui: that's what i want to heard from you Uni, all of you come at me.

At those words a huge amount of dark energy burst out of his body and a dark aura appear surrounding his entire body pushing us away from him, black feather wings appear on his back

Nepgear: you've got to be kidding me ! he truly possess such power !

Uni: onii-chan was always strong but not this powerful, his powers are equal to the other Lords of Death and above the Deity of Sin herself.

Blanc: Uni, your brother in his current appearance is now called Ōkui the Sin of Gluttony, he has power over Darkness and his respective sin that is the Sin of Gluttony

Red: he is also one of the leaders of GRIM REAPER, but his reasons of joining was unknown until now.

Kazuma: anyway, we gonna take you on Isamu, don't expect us to go easy on you.

Ōkui: i expected you'll saying something like this, now come on, all of you, attack me at full force.

*Ōkui's battle theme - Music start*

All of us pick up our respective weapons and charge at Ōkui at full speed, Both IF and Compa attack him from right and left side.

IF: take this.

Compa: you won't escape.

But he stop them with ease with only a finger before repel them and kick them in their body pushing them away from his current spot.

Nepgear: IF ! Compa !

Ōkui: my turn

He raise his right hand and a weapon appear right in front of him, after taking the weapon he charge at me at high speed and begin clashing against my sword beam, however the impact of our sword was so great that i can't keep up with him despite trying to find an opening to attack.

Nepgear: got you, Mirage Dance.

Ōkui: nice attack, but you lack accuracy.

Ōkui gather his dark energy into his sword unleash a powerful slash at me, i managed to counter it, only for Ōkui to appear behind me and kick me in the back.

Nepgear: no way, that will work !

Ōkui: you defense is lacking Nepgear, you should keep an eyes all around your surrounding.

Nepgear: arghhh !

Uni: Nepgear !

Ōkui: your turn little sis, show me what you've got with your skills.

Uni: i make you wish you regret doing that to Nepgear.

Uni fire several bullet from her rifle at her big brother, only for him to analyze her attack and counter her bullets by cutting them down.

Ōkui: come on sis, is that the best you can do ?

Uni: it's not over yet, EX Multi Blaster

Uni fire a powerful beam of energy at Ōkui, but with one hand he blocked her attack instantly before kick her weapon away from her and punching her in the body.

Ōkui: nice attack sis, but an attack like this one won't do much against me.

Uni: my rifle !

Ōkui: take this, Shin'en no hakai ken ("Destructive fist of the abyss")

Uni: arghhhh !!!

The strength of his attack was so strong that he's sending Uni crashing to the ground. before he turn around and block an attempt of Red, Blanc and Kazuma.

Ōkui: you are very good skills sis, but your defense is lacking.

Uni: damn, you are so strong onii-chan..... but if i were you i will be on my guard.

Ōkui: oh ! you mean them.

*sound of weapons collide*

Red: whoa ! how come you know we were behind you ?

Ōkui: let's just say, i use my sixth sense.

Ōkui use his sword to slash Red, Blanc and Kazuma, but they were able to dodge his attack and managed to land a hit on him.

Ōkui: what !

Blanc: this is gonna hurt bad, Zerstorung

Blanc's attack hit Ōkui so brutal that it send him flying toward Kazuma who gather his Ice Demon Energy into his sword and was ready to unleash his attack.

Kazuma: here i come, Kōri no maō taizai ("Deadly sins of the Ice Demon King")

With a combination of his swordsman skills and his ice demon powers, Kazuma attack Ōkui with a seven hit combo, that consists of various slashes, several full circle spins and a backwards somersault.

Ōkui: arghhhhh !

Red: now it's my turn, Single Slice

Red jump into the air and throw her disc at Ōkui and hit him with a very powerful blow that send him on the ground, before getting up on his feet.

Ōkui: not bad you three, you have powerful attacks, now it's my turn to show mine.

Nepgear: what is he doing ?

Uni: that attack...... no way !

Kazuma: prepare yourselves everyone for the upcoming attack.

Ōkui: oh no you don't, Kurai honō ya ("Dark Flaming Arrows")

Ōkui release his Dark powers and summon hundred of dark flaming arrows in the sky and unleash al lof them at high sped at us, we managed to counter all of them, Kazuma use his Shundo to get behind Ōkui and end up clashing against his sword.

Kazuma: you really are a worthy opponent Isamu-san.

Ōkui: nice try Kazuma, but that won't be sufficient.

Ōkui & Kazuma clashed their swords against each other several time, their level of strength were so overwhelm that it cause violent shockwaves that make the ground shaking.

Uni: whoa ! the ground is shaking !

Compa: wh-wh-wh-wh-whoa ! i'm gonna fall.

IF: Compa ! hold my hand !

Nepgear: Red ! stay close to me.

Red: okay Nepgear. "hold close to Nepgear"

Blanc: such strength, so this is the strength of Isamu aka Ōkui The Sin of Gluttony of GRIM REAPER's Four Lords of Death.

Both Ōkui & Kazuma pull back and gather their respective energy to use one of their attacks on each other, Blanc seeing this decide to join her boyfriend to help him out.

Blanc: Kazuma !

Kazuma: Blanc ! i need your help, come to me.

Blanc: okay.

Ōkui: i don't think so.

Before Ōkui could do anything his attempt to stop Blanc from assisting Kazuma was stopped by Compa who fired five compressed shot at him from her distance.

Ōkui: arghhh ! who dare ?

Compa: you won't lay a finger at Lady Blanc, High Pressure

Ōkui dodge all of them and charge at Compa to retaliate only for him to be stopped by IF's Quatar.

Ōkui: oh !

IF: i won't let you lay a finger on Compa.

Compa: IF-san !

Ōkui: then show me what you've got IF.

Both Ōkui & IF clash their respective weapon against each other several time, IF know that Ōkui had the advantage due to his strength and intelligence, so she had to improvise to put her plan in motion.

Ōkui: nice, you defended yourself very good, but it won't be sufficient to defeat me IF, try something better

IF: oh, i know you would say that.

Ōkui: what the.... !!!

IF: i got you right where i wanted you to be, this is the end, La Delphinus

IF use her magic to unleash her attack as a magic circle appear below where Ōkui was standing and a pillar of light was summoned and hit Ōkui pretty hard, however that was not enough to stop him despite the huge damages he took from the attack.

Ōkui: urghh.... that attack managed to do damages to me, it is a good attack IF, but it's still not enough to stop me.

IF: damn it ! how can he be so strong ?

Compa: i don't know, but one thing for sure, we are in deep trouble.

Ōkui: take this, Yami no hakai-teki bakufū ("Destructive Blast of Darkness")

Ōkui gather his dark energy ad unleash a very powerful beam of darkness at IF & Compa, but they were saved in extremis by Kazuma and Blanc before the beam could hit them.

Ōkui: figure, you both saved them.

Kazuma: we aren't the type of person who let their friends down.

Blanc: if we let them down, it will be ashamed for us.

Ōkui: i see, then you two come to me and prove to me your worth.

At this point both Blanc & Kazuma put themselves in combat position as a huge amount of energy burst out from Ōkui's body which make the ground shaking violently and causing all of us save for Blanc & Kazuma to lose our balance.

Nepgear: such power ! it is too much.

Uni: it also cause the ground to shake violently !!!

Red: Blanc & Kazuma are the only one who can still stand on their feet, i guess they have a chance against Ōkui.

Compa: you right Red, Blanc, Kazuma, we count in on you both.

Blanc's POV

IF, Compa, Red, Nepgear and Uni all fall on the ground due to the violent ground shaking caused by Ōkui's power outburst, both me and Kazuma stare at Ōkui and summon our Keyblades to face him.

Blanc: i never thought we will be forced to use our Keyblade against him.

Kazuma: yeah, but we had no choice now, we have to go at full force against him.

Ōkui: that's the spirit, Kazuma, Blanc, prove to me that you possess the strength to stand against one of the four Lords of Death, if you did, that mean you are ready to take on GRIM REAPER and anyone who stand in your way.

Blanc: alright Ōkui, but we warn you.....

Kazuma: that we will hold nothing back.

Seeing our determination Ōkui smile at us and a large amount of energy burst out from his body as a black aura surrounding him.

Ōkui: now that's what i want to hear, now come at me !

Ōkui charge at us at high speed as we put ourselves into combat position, we blocked one of his attack and counter him with our Keyblade as we clashed against him several times, before we pull back.

*sound of clashing swords*

Ōkui: oh ! not bad at all.

Kazuma: i return the compliment to you Isamu.

Blanc: we won't lose to you.

Ōkui: then how about this !

Ōkui use his shundo and attack us from all directions, with our sixth sense, we managed to predict every of his move and instantly block all of them and even dodge all of the shockwaves cause by his sword powered by the darkness.

Blanc: whoa ! he's a lot stronger than we thought.

Kazuma: yes, but no matter, we will show him what we made off. come Blanc, it's our turn.

We repel Ōkui back and charge at him all the while gathering our respective energy to use one of our attacks against him with our Keyblades.

Blanc: Sandā Burittsu ("Thunder Surge")

Kazuma: Burizado Burēdo ("Blizzard Blade")

I rush forward a short distance while cloaked in electricity, stunning Ōkui on contact, before pull away from him as Kazuma jump in the air and slash Ōkui as ice burst from the ground samaging him greatly.

Ōkui : arghhh !!!

Blanc: nice move dear.

Kazuma: you too Blanc.

Ōkui : eheheheh ahahahahah, not bad, not bad at all you two, now it's my turn.

Nepgear: what he is doing ?

Nepgear look at Ōkui as dark energy gather all around his body and wings and put himself in attack position as he was about to unleash his powers on both of us.

Ōkui: Yami no tsubasa ("Wings of Darkness")

Using his wings, Ōkui attack both of us head on, we pull back as we blocked his wings we didn't realize that he can also extend his wings so that he can reach us, we counter his wings with our Keyblades and pull away from him.

Kazuma: you okay Blanc ?

Blanc: yes i'm fine.

Ōkui: to be able to resist this attack, i'm impressed.

Blanc: Kazuma train himself all those years in the hope of destroying GRIM REAPER.

Ōkui: i see.

Kazuma: you are strong Ōkui, i admit, you are the kind of person i want to surpass if i want to destroy GRIM REAPER and prevent The Reaper's revival.

Uni: onii-chan....

Ōkui: such determination, eheheheheh ahahahahahah.

Ōkui punch the ground which cause several pillar of lightning to be summoned and attack both me and Kazuma at random.

Nepgear: everyone ! watch out !

Compa: whoa !

IF: damn it !

Kazuma: Blanc, try to avoid his lightning !

Blanc: i try dear.

Ōkui: you won't escape from my grasp.

Ōkui jump in the air and charge at Kazuma as he gather his dark energy to use one of his most powerful attacks on him.

Kazuma: what !

Ōkui: too slow, Shin'en no hakai ken ("Destructive fist of the abyss")

Gathering his dark energy into his right hand, Ōkui punch Kazuma but managed to blocked his attack just in time before it reach his face, leaving an opening for me to attack him.

Ōkui: eheheheheh, impressive.

Kazuma: Blanc, now.

Blanc: okay.

I gather all of my energy into my Keyblade which cause it to extend it with an aura to extend my range of attack and immediately use my finishing move against Ōkui as Kazuma pull away from him.

Ōkui: what the hell !

Blanc: dear, pull back now.

Kazuma: okay.

Blanc: Hijiri ha totsugeki ("Holy Blade Charge")

I begin my finishing move by swinging my Keyblade above my head at Ōkui five time before jump in the air and do two jumping slashes on him causing him severe damages to his body despite the dark aura surrounding him defeating him in the process.

Ōkui: not bad Blanc & Kazuma !

*Ōkui's battle theme - Music End*

Kazuma's POV

After the fight, Ōkui was defeated but still stand due to his enormous durability and strength, he smile at both of us and laugh like crazy, but i can sense that he was happy that he got to fight both me and Blanc to see if we were strong enough to stand against GRIM REAPER or any others villains who wish to bring disaster to Gamindustri.

Nepgear: they did it !

Uni: whoa ! i didn't know that Blanc was this strong, i guess spending time with Kazuma's family really made her this strong.

IF: and she even learn to master her Keyblade and her magic as a whole.

Compa: both of them are so awesome.

Red: the perfect wifey & hubby !!!!

Blanc: you've lost Ōkui

Ōkui: ehehehehehe ahahahahahahah

Kazuma: huh ? what's so funny ?

Ōkui: you both really did become stronger since that time, i know Blanc wasn't there when Kazuma, Fuyu, Asuka and Genji battle against The Reaper, but i can sense it, the power dwelling within you.

Kazuma: you mean....

Ōkui: yes, i told you all it was a test of strength and you passed, congratulation everyone, not only strength, but also strategy & intelligence count and you succeed.

Nepgear: he's right, attacking enemy without a lan is littelary suicide.

Ōkui: now you all are ready, ready to take on GRIM REAPER and prevent The Reaper's revival, off course the rest of the Four Lords of Death that leads GRIM REAPER will do anything to stop you.

Uni: onii-chan, aren't you one of them ?

Ōkui: well it's complicate little sis, but i can tell you this, my goal is the destroy GRIM REAPER and bring back Noire, no matter the cost and it's the same for Kinji.

Blanc: your partner..... you mean.....

Ōkui: yes, your big brother is also a member of the Four Lords of Death and like me have the same objective.

Kazuma: destroying GRIM REAPER from the inside without getting suspicious of the other two, right ?

Ōkui: yes, he too thought that Blanc died in the aftermath of the battle against CFW Magic three years ago, which caused him to join GRIM REAPER under the false promise to bring her back by helping the organization realizing his goals.

Uni: Reviving The Reaper is GRIM REAPER's main goal.

Ōkui: yes, but not only that, they seek the destroy the world completely and recreate it as they see fit where evil run free.

Kazuma: if you think, GRIM REAPER can do whatever they want with our world, then they had another thing coming.

Blanc: right, because we're here and we won't let that happen.

Nepgear: we will protect Gamindustri from GRIM REAPER as they are now a bigger threat than ASIC.

Uni: yeah, we won't let them have their ways.

Red: for my wifey and hubby, we will protect Gamindustri from them.

Seeing the determination in our eyes, Ōkui couldn't stop but laugh with joy and smile at us and give us one last warning before leaving.

Ōkui: ehehehehehehe ahahahahahahahah that's the spirit everyone, with determination like this, i'm sure you can surpass everything that stand in your way. now i take my leave, but i gave you a warning.

Kazuma: a warning ?

Ōkui: deal with ASIC first, they're in the way and we don't want them to interfere in our conflict, also me and Kinji will continue to observe your journey and see how things will turn out, hope it won't be a repeat of the war that happened at the Keyblade Graveyard.

Kazuma: we will.

Ōkui: eheheheh, such will in your eyes remind of your grandfather, i'm sure one day you will be like him.

Kazuma: huh ? who do you..... wait !

Before i could do anything, Ōkui teleport away using the corridor of darkness, leaving with something i didn't expected to heard, how come Ōkui know about my grandpa Haru ? i'm sure he had some answers at questions i had in mind.

Blanc: dear, are you okay ?

Kazuma: i'm fine Blanc, but the words that Ōkui just said are resonating in my head.

Blanc: you mean about the war you fought with your family ?

Kazuma: yes, i wonder what he mean by that ?

Nepgear: i'm sure we will find out, i promise you this Kazuma.

Kazuma: thanks Nepgear, now let's go back to the Basilicom and give Kei the items she requested.

Uni: okay, everyone follow me.

Everyone: okay.

All of us head back to the Basilicom and bring the Treasure Gem and Hematite to Kei for whatever she's up to, however the last words that Ōkui say to me remain stuck in my head.

Kazuma: i still wonder what he mean by he "hope it won't be a repeat of the war that happened at the Keyblade Graveyard" he wasn't even there when me, Fuyu, Asuka and Genji against The Reaper during the war, then how does he know that ?

Blanc: i don't know either, but if we want to know, we have to find him again and face GRIM REAPER and ASIC at the same time.

Kazuma: you right Blanc babe, still it frustrated me that i couldn't do anything to save Asuka, Fuyu & Genji back then. i feel so much guilt right now.....

Blanc: honey......

Chapter End

That's all for chapter 8, i hope you enjoyed the reading

Next Time in HyperDimension Neptunia Rebirth 2 X Male Reader: The Rise of a Hero

Chapter 9: Kazuma's Frustration, Uni's concern for him

See you all next time and take care

KazumaAkimoto out

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

40.5K 2.3K 22
"Thjesht rastesia arrin te vij deri ne pragun e deres se shtepis sone!" Started: 20 maj 2017 Finished: 21 qershor 2017
5.3K 138 17
Yer're important ta me, Ah don't want ta lose ya sis. Ah love ya so much please don't leave me. Shhh sis ya aint goin' anywhere 'cause Ah got cha sis...
114K 1.5K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
1.9K 11 2
y/n is the second human alive but has been hidden this whole time but we'll scavaging for some food a plant and zombie seen him and he sees they spot...