Love of Sweet Crime

By s13naM

NOT EDITED* We rip off the tags from the items and put them on. We pull out our wands and turn the clothes i... More

Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
DRACO
BLAISE
BIRTHDAY?
SNITCH
PUNISHMENT
TIME
TRIAL
LEAVING
LEFT
MANOR
Away From Him
HER GIFT TO HIM
FIRST DAY ON THE JOB
CASINO

PROTECT

4.6K 123 129
By s13naM

NARRATOR POV
After Harry heard what Sydney said, he walked off into the corridors thinking. The fact she said stolen. She stole something. And Multiple? Over summer she stole something or multiple things. His thoughts grow larger. Who was she talking to? Was it the two boys she was always hanging out with? Or someone else. All he knew is that she committed a crime and admitted to it. They were hiding the items. Where? Her house.

Harry didn't go to Dumbledore immediately. Instead he gave himself time to think and find out

Harry was pacing back and fourth, thinking about what he heard that night. Should I tell Dumbledore or not? He thinks over and over.
He hears footsteps and turns around. He takes a deep breath seeing that it was only his best friends Hermione and Ronald.

" You're sweating Harry," Hermione says.

Harry sits down.

" You alright mate?" Ronald asks calmly

" I Uhm, I think I need to tell you guys something." Harry says thinking if it was the right choice.

" What is it?" Mione asks

" It's about Sydney. Your friend Sydney," he stands up and looks and them both in the eye.
" I heard her, the other night while you were having that little party of yours, Sydney said she couldn't keep the things she stole, at her house anymore," he finishes with a firm voice.

Hermione and Ronald look at each other.

" What are you talking about?" Ronald asks

" She was talking to someone or multiple people about getting arrested for stealing. I don't know who she was talking to I just know I heard a boys voice,"

Hermione's eyes widen.

" I think we should tell Dumbledore," Harry says about to walk forward when Hermione stands in front of him and puts her hand on her chest.

" No, wait, maybe she was talking about something else, I mean you don't even know the full story." Hermione tries to make a point.

" I know what I heard," Harry tries to push his way through when Ron now gets in his way.

" Hermione's right mate, just maybe get more information before we jump to conclusions," Ronald says.

" Fine, but if I'm right, I'm going to straight Dumbledore." Harry storms past them.

Hermione and Ronald look at each other and then walk off.

A WEEK SINCE SYDNEY'S PARTY
It was a Wednesday night when Sydney's dormitory window slid open. She was always a light sleeper so she heard it right away. She looked over at the window to see Blaise and Draco in black clothing, waving their hand, calling her over. She tip toes over to them.

" What the fuck guys?" She whispers

" Come on lets go," Blaise says

" Go where?"

" Days are getting so boring so we thought to bring back the memories. Go put on dark clothes and come out!" Draco whispers smirking.

" Uhm okay?" She walks over to her closet and pulls out some clothes.

She comes out of the restroom and climbs out the window. It's cold and dark outside. They are taking tiny steps on the bricks to get back down. They hop onto the bridge of the castle.

" I need you to get something!" Blaise says

" What?"

" I want you to steal that invisibility cloak of Potter's" Draco says and Blaise nods.

Sydney scrunches her face in confusion.
" What?! Why?"

" We're going somewhere to do something and we have to make sure we don't get in trouble for being out after hours."

Sydney rolls her eyes "As if he couldn't hate me enough. Fine,"

Sydney walks off quietly into the Gryffindor common room. Nervous about getting caught by Harry. She walks up the moving stairs with a small white light turned on. She stands and the big staircase as the Fat Lady portrait sleeps. She points the light at the Fat Lady.

" Psst.. PSST." She whispers at her portrait and she wakes up.

" Who's there... oh Sydney Sterling. What do you need dear," she says in a loud voice.

Sydney came to the common room often to see Ginny or Hermione so the Fat Lady knew who she was. But she couldn't let her be the reason she gets caught.

" Shhhh," Sydney puts her index finger over her mouth. " I need to get in please,"

" Password?"

" I don't know, I haven't been here in a while. Just let me in please,"

" Sorry dear no can do,"

" Please I- fine then, Uhm sword of Gryffindor," Sydney guesses.

" No"

" Godric Gryffindor?" Another guess.

" No"

Sydney closes her eyes, takes a deep breath and puts her hand on the painting. The Fat Lady looks at Sydney weirdly.

" The chosen one," Sydney whispers

" N- oh um yes, that was correct."

Sydney laughs as the door opens, " That's the password?" She continues to giggle.

The fat lady lifts her brow.

" I'm sorry," she pulls out her wand
" Obliviate," she whispers to the lady and walks into the common room.

It was full of red and gold. Bags on the floor. Long bookshelf's and a large fireplace. It was different compared to the Slytherin common room. Here it was warm and cozy and in the Slytherin common room it was cold, and refreshing. Sometimes she didn't know which she liked more.

She walked into the boys dormitory. Everyone was asleep. She crawls over to Harry's chair and pulls off the cloak. She throws it on top of herself and runs off quietly.

" What took you so long!" Draco yells.

" Sorry, the Fat Lady is a tough one to crack," she replies. " Anyways I got the cloak,"

" Clearly," Blaise says rolling his eyes and throwing the cloak on top of the three.

They crouch down and disapparate to a house. It was a musty house. Small, old and was clearly falling apart.

" what are we doing here," Sydney asks with an almost disgusted face.

" Quiet down darling and just come along," Draco replies. They walk in with the cloak over them. The door creaks as they push it open.

The house smelled like bleach and an old shoe. Fabric was coming off the couches, the floor squeaked at any small movement. There was a man sitting at his table, drinking coffee. He didn't seem a day over 50 years old.

" Please just tell me why we are here." She says looking at Draco directly in the eye.

He looks into her eyes for a few seconds and then says " He has something of mine," he looks forward, " I'd like it back,"

They walk closer.

" Draco this isn't a good idea," She says

" Shut up Sydney," Draco says not looking at her.

Draco turns back to them. " Look around the house for a golden egg and a weird looking wand. Then look for a ring. It's silver and it has words engraved in it, Go,"

They walk off too look around the room as Draco removes the cloak from himself and points his wand to the man.

" Hello there Yaxley," Draco walks closer to the man sitting down. His thick accent makes his voice seem more masculine " I see you've taken shelter at this old mess," he flicks the handles of a chair in front of him, showing the man that the wood was peeling.

" Draco, boy, Suddenly you've grown balls haven't you. Coming here alone and threatening me," Yaxley says.

" Who said I was alone?"

Sydney and Blaise uncover themselves holding the golden egg and ring but no wand. While Yaxley is distracted by the two other people holding the items, Draco takes advantage of this and throws a punch at the man. He falls to the floor and Draco walks over to him. He puts his foot to Yaxley's chest.

" Where is the wand?" He asks his two friends while staying in that position and not looking away from the man on the floor.

" We looked all over but ," Sydney starts

" But it wasn't anywhere in here," Blaise continues.

Draco steps on the guys nose breaking and Sydney gasps. Draco gets on his knee and lifts the guy by the shirt.

" You know how badly he is going to hurt me if I don't come back with that wand," Draco says and Yaxley laughs. Draco throws another punch at him. " WHERE IS THE WAND!" No response, " ANSWER ME," he hits the man's head against the floor.

" Draco," Sydney says softly.

" Let's go, he is clearly good for nothing," Draco says.

As he walks forward, Blaise tosses him the items and Draco catches each. Sydney looks back at the man on the floor and grabs the cloak as they walk out.

They walk down a hill, panting and they each try to match their breathing.

" What was that about!" Sydney asks Draco

" Nothing," he grows angry.

" No tell me right now! You almost killed him! Why??"

" Nothing!"

" YEAH RIGHT! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED? YOU BROUGHT ME HERE NOW YOU WILL EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED!"

Draco stops and turns around.
" I CAME TO GET WHAT WAS MINE OKAY! IF I DONT COME BACK WITH EVERYTHING HE WILL KILL ME!" Draco yells

" WHO WILL?!"

" VOLDEMORT!" Draco shouts

Sydney stops yelling and stands confused.

" what?"

" Yes Sydney I'm a fucking death eater okay!" He smirks and lifts up his sleeve. Sydney's eyes widen.

" It was my choice and I made the wrong one! I'm sorry okay!!" He continues to yell.

" Draco.." Blaise put his hand on his shoulder

Draco pushes it away " NO! DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME"  " YOU WANTED TO KNOW SO NOW YOU DO, I needed help because he knows I'm weak and if I came here alone, it probably would've ended differently." He shifts from a yell to a softer but firm tone.

" YOU BROUGHT US HERE TO GET SOMETHING FOR LORD VOLDEMORT?!ARE YOU KIDDING ME MALFOY!"

She had rarely called him by his last name unless she was in a serious conversation or mad. Draco felt furious but guilty. He walks closer to her, bodies almost touching.

" DID YOU NOT HEAR ME? IF I DON'T GET THIS HE WILL MURDER ME. I NEEDED YOU GUYS. JUST LIKE WHEN WE STOLE SHIT FROM STORES BECAUSE YOU WERE PISSED AT YOUR MOM OR WHEN WE STOLE BLAISE'S FUCKING DAD'S CAR BECAUSE HE WAS MAD. I NEED TO DO THIS. YOU GUYS ARE ALL I HAVE!"

He stops and breaths quickly still in front of Sydney. A piece of his soft blonde hair falls onto his face.

" I- I'm sorry but I just-" Sydney stutters as she tries to speak. She pushes her body into his and hugs him. Blaise joins the hug.

" You're not weak," Blaise says
" You think you are but you're not, you're just afraid."

They stand there, breaking down in each others arms for a while.

" We should go back, before the sun rises," Sydney says wiping her tears.

" Draco we'll do what we can but for all we know Yaxley doesn't have that wand." Blaise says calmly.

Draco nods. " Lets go then."

They return to Hogwarts and then separate. Draco goes to his house, Blaise to his dorm and Sydney to the Gryffindor common room to return Harry Potter's invisibility cloak. She walks in slowly and was about to put the cloak down when someone points their wand to the back of her neck.

" what are you doing here?" The voice asks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 275 30
"You wish those rumours where true though, don't you?" he runs both his hands down my body. Starting from my breasts, all the way to my hips. So. Sl...
127K 2.4K 58
Elle Dawson and Draco Malfoy are sharing the same friend group, but that doesn't make them friends, not even close. Cedric Diggory, Elle's boyfriend...
511K 13.6K 47
[Completed] (Fanfiction / Romance) Who's Bad? I'm Bad. * Five years ago, the Second War ended in the Wizarding World, and Harry Potter became an Auro...
3.4M 74.6K 76
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE READ!!! This story contains a bit of sexual violence, gore, and a lot of mature language. Please read at your own risk and/or ment...