2. Seeing Purple | Scott McCa...

By enchantingherondale

Brooklyn 'Brooke' Hale is back in Beacon Hills after a short time away. She expects to live out her senior ye... More

✰ ℂ𝕒𝕀π•₯ ✰
✰ 1 ✰
✰ 2 ✰
✰ 4 ✰
✰ 5 ✰
✰ 6 ✰
✰ 7 ✰
✰ 8 ✰
✰ 9 ✰
✰ 10 ✰
✰ 11 ✰
✰ 12 ✰
✰ 13 ✰
✰ 14 ✰
✰ 15 ✰
✰ 16 ✰
✰ 17 ✰
✰ 18 ✰
✰ 19 ✰
✰ 20 ✰
✰ 21 ✰
✰ 22 ✰
✰ 23 ✰
✰ 24 ✰
✰ 25 ✰
✰ 26 ✰
✰ 27 ✰
✰ 28 ✰
✰ 𝔸𝕔π•₯ 𝕋𝕨𝕠 ✰
✰ 29 ✰
✰ 30 ✰
✰ 31 ✰
✰ 32 ✰
✰ 33 ✰
✰ 34 ✰
✰ 35 ✰
✰ 36 ✰
✰ 37 ✰
✰ 38 ✰
✰ 39 ✰
✰ 40 ✰
✰ 41 ✰
✰ 42 ✰
✰ 43 ✰
✰ 44 ✰
✰ 45 ✰
✰ 46 ✰
✰ 47 ✰
✰ 48 ✰
✰ 49 ✰
✰ 50 ✰
✰ 51 ✰
✰ 52 ✰
✰ 53 ✰
✰ 54 ✰

✰ 3 ✰

2K 41 5
By enchantingherondale

✹ 𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓼𝓮 ✹

"Okay. Hands on the wheel, at ten and two." Kira instructed. The werecoyote doing just that. The girls were currently helping Malia learn how to drive while the boys were off doing god knows what.

"Actually, the recommended position is now nine and three." Lydia, who sat at the front, corrected. "At ten and two, a deployed airbag could break your thumbs."

"Mine would heal." Malia chimed.

"Save your strength. And try not to destroy your beautiful new car. Nine and three." the strawberry blonde responded, her hands going to adjust the werecoyote's on the steering wheel.

Malia stated the car up cautiously, moving slowly along the road. "All right. Just ease into it. Good, good, okay. There you go." Kira praised.

"Please shut up." Malia told her.

"No problem. Shutting up." Kira replied.

They continued for a few seconds in silence before Malia started heading off road. "Uh... other way." Brooke said to her cousin as they drifted off the road. "Other way. Malia."

Still the werecoyote didn't turn the wheel, the cars tyres now all coming off the road and onto the terrain beside it. "We are now off the road, this is not the road." Lydia informed.

"Other way." Kira repeated. They all watched as they steered even further away from the road, hearing the sound of grass under the wheels as they bumped a lot.

"Malia, turn the wheel the other way." Brooklyn instructed. She took a gulp as they were nearing a tree head on now.

"What is that? What is that beeping?" Malia questioned as the sound of one of the car's alarms blared continuously.

"The car's telling you not to run into the tree." Lydia answered, her hands latching on to anything they could find as she prepared for the impact.

"Turn the wheel. Malia!" Brooke commanded. Just as they were about to come into contact with the large tree the werecoyote turned the wheel and as they swerved, they narrowly avoided it.

"And try to stay on the actual road." Kira added as the car's wheels made it back on the concrete. Although, Malia didn't stop turning the wheel so they ended up going in circles.

"This is called a U-turn." Brooklyn commented.

"You said, 'Turn the wheel.'" Malia said back.

They continued in lazy circles until Lydia told her, "Maybe you should press a little harder on the gas..."

The werecoyote put her foot down harder on the gas. But not by a little. They went zooming down the road, the three passengers letting out small yells as their hands lathed onto their seats for stability.

"Okay, just turn up here." Lydia stated. Malia titled the wheel in that direction, still, most likely, breaking the speed limit. "No, no, no, slowly, slowly." the strawberry blonde added.

Malia took her foot of the peddle making them come to a complete stop. "Go." Brooke instructed her cousin which made the werecoyote press down on the gas again. This time at a good speed.

"Anyone want to tell me where we're going?" Malia inquired.

"The school. We can finish with parking practice in the lot." Lydia replied.

The two in the back looked out the windows with furrowed eyebrows. "Lydia, we're actually heading downtown." Kira remarked.

Lydia peered out the windscreen uneasily. "What?" she asked.

"If we want to go to the school we should do a U-turn. Shouldn't we?" Brooklyn responded.

"No." the banshee stated, "Keep going."

"You sure?" Malia questioned. She took her eyes off the road for a second to glance at the output strawberry blonde.

"Yes. We're almost there." Lydia whispered, her attention on the road ahead.

With the banshee's instructions, Malia pulled up under a bridge. High walls kept the stretch of road enclosed as the four girls made their way out of the car, their eyes looking curiously around them. Brooke felt hers become purple as they squinted to see further ahead. The other three saw this, their brows furrowing as the Hale girl quickly concealed the unnatural colour.

They took weary steps towards a van that stood limply in the road. The back doors were creaked open, the lights still on but the engine was off. The whole scene showing that it had been attacked.

The most disturbing factor lay on the floor. An injured man was face down on the concrete, covered in blood as he shakily pulled a hand up to grab the girls' attention. The four of them stopped, shocked looks covering their faces as they took it all in.

Lydia's voice wavered as she said, "Call 911."

✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄

It was the next day and the pack were now talking in a secluded area huddled around Stiles' jeep and behind some buses about the new situation.

After giving a police statement, and the arrival of Scott and Stiles, Brooklyn had found out that it was a police van that attacked, carrying some kid called Donovan. And it's believed a girl called Tracy Stewart was the one to instigate it.

"Tracy wasn't just having trouble sleeping. It was a real disorder. It was night terrors." Lydia informed them. She and her mother had been helping out the girl for about a week now.

"Well, now she's the night terror." Stiles commented. "Especially since no one can find her."

"Okay, I know we're all tired and miserable... Except for you." Scott pointed out, his gaze on Liam's best friend, Mason. The black boy looked so hyped to be there, discussing with them all. It was weird. But Brooke knew she was definitely going to like the boy.

"Oh. I'm sorry." Mason apologised. A small, delighted smile adorning his face as he looked around the group of them. "This is all just mind-blowing. You're a kitsune." he pointed to Kira, "I don't even know what that is."

"I'm still learning." Kira shrugged.

"Liam, we said you could tell him. Not invite him into the inner circle." Stiles annoyedly told the youngest werewolf.

"Uh, I'm in the inner circle?" Mason asked, excitement underlying his voice.

"No." both Liam and Stiles protested.

"I like him." Brooklyn commented, her head nodding over to the newest face with a grin. Mason smiled happily back at her.

"Guys, look, back to Tracy." Scott got interrupted, taking a step forward to place his hands on the baby blue metal. "She's just one lone wolf. We can find her."

"One lone serial-killing wolf." Malia stated.

"Uh, she only killed one person, you know. The other two were mauled." Stiles corrected. "What do we do when we catch her?"

"I say we put her down." the werecoyote suggested.

Everyone's eyes seemed to fall to the True Alpha but one pair of dark brown ones flicked between them all. "Intense." Mason commented. Stiles gave the boy a very unamused look while Brooklyn had to hold in a laugh.

Scott sighed, "Guys, let's concentrate on catching her first. We'll figure out the rest later."

✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄

Brooklyn filed into Mr Yukimura's classroom along with Scott and Liam. It was a little later that day and the younger werewolf had spotted Tracy in class and gone to get his Alpha. Brooke was here because of her abilities.

They'd pulled the fire alarm so that they were able to get into the room with disturbing the history class. Every student made their way out, the shrilling noise instructing them to do so. Tracy didn't leave, though. She remained in the seat she occupied while gripping some other girl's poor arm.

Scott took caution steps towards the two girls. "Tracy." he spoke calmly, receiving no indication from the girl that she'd heard him. "Tracy." he tried again.

Tracy stood up breathing heavily, her eyes fixated on something that wasn't there. "Tracy." the True Alpha repeated, "Tracy, let go. Tracy." Blood began to run out from where the disturbed girl's hand gripped the other girl's wrist.

"Hey, you're hurting me." the girl Brooklyn didn't know whimpered.

"Tracy let go." Scott tried again. He, Brooke, Liam and Mr Yukimura now halfway into the classroom.

"They're coming." Tracy said. She then let go of the other girl's arm who looked at her distastefully. "They're coming for all of us."

She then suddenly dropped to the ground, unconscious. Her face lay turned towards the supernaturals as a silver liquid spilled from her mouth and pooled on the floor.

The McCall boy swiftly picked her up, Mr Yukimura helping as they raced to get her out of the school. Brooklyn ran forward, helping to hold the doors open for them as Stiles and Malia arrived too.

They placed the injured girl in the jeep and got in themselves before speeding off.

✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄

Tracy was still unconscious as they placed her upon the examining table in the animal clinic. Faces turned expectantly to Brooke as she was the last to enter, shutting the door behind her. Taking her hands out from her sleeves, the Hale girl placed them on Tracy's chest. She had the shock of her life, quite literally, as she was thrown backwards like she'd been electrocuted.

"Brooke!" Scott exclaimed as Brooklyn's back painful hit the wall and she fell to the floor on her butt. A single zap resonating through the air. Everyone's eyes were wide at what they had just witnessed. What the hell?

The McCall boy was at his girlfriend's side in a second. He helped her up from the floor, rubbing her back as Brooke glanced worriedly and fretfully at Tracy's unconscious figure. "Are you okay?" Scott asked her concernedly.

"Yeah." Brooklyn breathed, the feeling of being electrocuted dispersing from her body. Her eyes remained glued to Tracy as she added, "But I don't think she is."

"Why did that just happen?" Stiles questioned, his hands waving in the general direction of the healer and unaware girl. He looked at Brooke but she shook her head which told him she didn't know.

"Let's see if we can find out." Deaton replied. He started examining Tracy, telling them, "Pupils dilate under normal conditions." as he tucked away his small torch. He placed two fingers on her neck while looking at his watch. "Heart rate is 250." He slightly tugged on her turtle neck to reveal something on her neck. "Evidence of an allogenic skin graft on the right shoulder." he stated. "Now, this silvery substance at her lips is not something I've seen. It almost looks like mercury."

Her chest suddenly sprung up a little causing Stiles to jump back and say, "Uh."

"Can't you just give her a shot of something?" Malia inquired.

"She doesn't look to be in any pain." Deaton responded.

"I meant a shot to kill her." the were coyote clarified.

Scott, Brooke and Deaton sent her disapproving looks while Stiles just scrunched his face up. "I generally prescribe to a code of ethics that frowns upon such measures." the veterinarian told her.

"Malia, you know we're not going to do that." Scott said to the werecoyote.

"How do you know she'd not going to kill us?" Malia fired back.

"She makes a decent point." Stiles admitted, pointing towards his girlfriend hazardously. Deaton gave him an incredulous look. "Either way, eventually I'm going to have to let my dad know she's here."

"Agreed." Deaton nodded. "Any while I may argue against euthanasia, I'm not apposed to a little... Extra security." he held up a bottle of mountain ash. He let the grey substance fly towards the door, landing in a thick line. Creating a barrier that would be able to hold her.

Right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 48 12
Y/n has been attracted to beacon hills ever since her parents were kidnapped by hunters. She meets people who she has a strong urge to protect. Read...
1.7K 54 12
Jackson Whittemore has moved to London. A new teacher, Jennifer Blake, has joined Beacon Hills High school with a keen eye for Derek. While infiltrat...
12.5K 258 24
Derek Hale Γ— OC Alex McCall returns to Beacon Hills after receiving a frantic call from her mother regarding her younger brother, Scott. Alex's inst...
357K 13.6K 46
𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 | alyssa hale g͏e͏t͏s ͏m͏o͏r͏e ͏t͏h͏a͏n ͏s͏h͏e ͏b͏a͏r͏g͏a͏i͏n͏e͏d ͏f͏o͏r ͏w͏h͏e͏n ͏s͏h͏e r͏e͏t͏u͏r͏n͏s ͏t͏o ͏b͏e͏a͏c͏o͏n ͏h͏i͏l͏l͏s...