My Only One

By exxangel

Chanyeol the mystery guy, has a huge crush on Byun Baekhyun, the school's heartthrob unknown to the fact that... More

Introduction
Chapter 1.
Welcome Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3.
🌸 Congratulations CHEN 🌸
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
CH 9
Send Off 🌹
CH 10.
CH 11
CH 12
CH 13
CH 14.
CH 15
CH 16
CH 17
CH 18
CH 19
CH 20
CH 21
CH 22
CH 23.
CH 24.
CH 25
CH 26
CH 27
CH 28
CH 29.
CH 30.
CH 31
CH 32.
CH 33.
CH 34
CH 35
CH 36
CH 37.
CH 38.
CH 39.
CH 40.
CH 41
CH 42
Send Off 🌹
CH 43
CH 44
CH 45
CH 47
CH 48.
CH 49.
CH 50.
CH 51.
CH 52
CH 53.
CH 54.
CH 55 [ THE END ]

CH 46.

485 37 49
By exxangel

Thankyou for 15k Read ! 🌹

Author's Pov : 

Somewhere inside four walls : 

Luhan sighed, rubbing his forehead for the umpteenth time. The clock hands were ticking slowly but the time was running fast. He stared at the screen before him, the target on the screen was moving but all he could do right now was sit and observe. 

His seniors are quiet patient people but Luhan was not as patient as them but he was trying to sit in one place and calm his heart rate down. He was trying to not fidget in his place nor was he trying to curse loudly. 

"You can just say it '' A new voice murmured amusingly as his eyes boreholes in the same screen as Luhan. "No one is here beside us anyways" 

 Luhan frowned, pinching his brows together, seeming to get even more annoyed at the older's collected self.  "How can you be so calm? Is it that you don't care or just avoiding it" 

Kris huffs, a chuckle barely escaping his lips. When the younger didn't receive an answer his frown deepened while Kris clicked his tongue, the low sound annoying Luhan even more who slumps lower in his chair. 

"Expecting me to answer is something you shouldn't expect" Kris murmurs, letting his lips grace into a crooked smile. "I will make an exception towards you though. Sometimes, it's not us ...who don't care, or we just try to avoid it. There is a third path as well" 

Luhan struggles to roll his eyes but fails. "Third Path. What is that now?"

Kris reaches forward, his palm hovering over the mouse as he moves it, his voice close yet far. "The third path…. Think for yourself?" 

       ❤❤❤❤

Somewhere inside an Office : 

"I'm not questioning you, but this is just me being my curious self" Lie.

 Kim Minseok knows that he was not making sense at all. He was a senior officer clad in black from head to toe, sits erectly. His outfit was one of those agents who are prim and proper about their looks. 

He smiles, sipping the last of his tea before placing the cup down. His smile was so blinding, the people before him couldn't meet his eyes, seeming to find the furniture more interesting. 

Agent Kim Minseok doesn't mind though, he just sits with a manner, taking all his pleasure questioning the couple. "Won't you help this curious one Mr and Mrs. Byun. I'm of course here to help. My friend here…" Minseok peaks a slight glance towards Junmyeon who nods. "warned me that I should be on my best behaviour. I shouldn't scare anyone with my position. If you cooperate it would be better for both the parties'' Smiling speeshily Minseok lowered his voice as he heard his friend sighing beside him. "Don't you think…?" 

Mr. Byun shares a somewhat defeated look with his wife, breathing briefly his fist clenches and unclenches time to time over his lap. He starts to speak a bit of hesitation still present. "It was confidential, I don't know how you got the info but you are agents so I guess it is possible. Park Shin Joo was our friend, I could only do as much. None of my sons have any idea about this …especially Baekhyun" 

Junmyeon's smile dims as he noticed the slight drop of sweat over the couples forehead. He simply nods lips moved on their own accord. "You helped Park Shin Joo find his son, even helped him to escape from the clutches of the dangerous party, Great...Acceptable" Minseok grins yet it didn't help anyone to calm down and relax. "As clearly stated in the reports I've in hand it also says that your young son Baekhyun was quite fond of this child...Park Chanyeol. Hmm, Why hide it from your son? Anything special.. or is their another confession" 

The room was silent again; none of the ones present seemed to speak as if their tongues were cut off. 

With a lot more hesitation Mrs. Byun lets her lips part. She hadn't spoken from the start only giving her husband a supportive hand. Atlas she speaks. "Our Son...Baekhyun was quite fond of their….son...right...yeah" She paused, a look of guilt crawled over her features before it vanished. "We helped his father and that boy to escape but we didn't expect the consequences" 

Minseok gestures her to continue and she does. "They were attached to the hip. One could easily detect the bond they had build" Her eyes softened a bit. "We never wanted to seperate those two but the situation we fell into was something we couldn't avoid" 

Kyungsoo's eyes darkened as they stare into space. He is aware of the intense eyes over his but he ignored them. His gaze has been set over Mr and Mrs. Byun who were being interrogated. It's not been too long since they arrived, huffing and puffing, quite anxious and panicked at the disappearance of their Son. The atmosphere has been tense since Junmyeon Hyung asked one of his agent friend, Agent Kim Minseok, to take over the case. 

The only people silent in this room were his parents who have yet to utter a single word only nodding towards the others in silent greeting, except for his mother who graced a small polite smile to Jongin but except that there was still no word from them neither towards him either but he was thankful for that. He also wondered how she had not gone crazy over something like this. Being the dotted son he had got used to their amount of protectiveness but this was something unexpected and surprising. His father on the other hand had only stepped beside him as if he was attempting to atleast give him a slight assurance which he was also quite thankful for. 

Agent Kim's voice floated over him again, bringing back his wandering thoughts to a slight halt. "What type of Consequences..?" 

"We received a package. There were clothes of a small child around our son's age. We didn't react until we received a phone call" Mr Byun's face fell as his mind drifted back to that day. "It said we should help them get this child or the next time it won't be just clothes smeared with blood but it would be our son clad in them" 

Mrs. Byun shook her head. "Our brain stopped functioning at that moment. We were scared for our precious son. We were about to commit a sin, so unforgivable that no amount of good deeds can erase it. We tried to stop that person to take the child...we...we offered money...lots of it and even tried to negotiate by various offers to leave the kids alone...but he still took the child away" 

Mrs. Byun closed her eyes as tears gushed out of her eyes. She has her hands locked with her husband and she looks down with guilt and regret written all over his face. 

Minseok for the first time frowned, his eyes lowering down pinning the couple blankly. 

Mr Byun continued. "I asked my assistant to search for that child. It was almost impossible to get anything about him as if most of his records were erased or maybe kept hidden so that it would appear as that he doesn't exist but his eyes were so familiar I was sure I'd seen them until one day I came across Park Shin Joo himself. His appearance shocked me the most, he looked so pale and thin, worn out even, exhausted to the core as if he hadn't slept for days. We bumped into each other which led a photograph to fall from his coat. A small child smiling softly as he stared into the horizon. It was the child, our Baekhyunee's little friend who we gave away painfully" 

Sehun has his hands running through Vivi's soft fur, he was carefully taking in every word of the Byuns but the other part of his mind was worried for his friend, his Hyung who was gone for two days. His Grandma was silent beside him as well as Junmeyon, but the letters one hand was still clad around his waist rubbing soft circles as if he knew the thoughts cracking inside his head. 

Jongin was bored but he still didn't let it show over his face. The only one he was interested in was quietly perched against the opposite wall, his parents beside him silently observing everything as well. He was not aware of many things but the deep frown over Kyungsoo's face was something which was not quite to his liking. He had never seen the later smile but at least he had noticed his anger, his cuteness, his sulking, his sadness ...but never had he ever seen the wrinkle between his brows the way his eyes darkened seem to make Jongin shiver. 

"One month passed by as we tried to track his child...one whole month, of never getting even a slight clue of him. Until someone gave us a hint. It was shocking as we didn't know who would help us but it was a light of hope for us. We found the child in an abandoned building, out of the city. After that we help the child and Park Shin Joo to flee from Korea as soon as possible. Our son was never the same since that day. Losing a dear friend was something he didn't take well. He would lock himself up and would never speak nor smile like before. It was something too hard to ignore. We never met Park Shin Joo until the day he... died" 

❤❤❤❤

Dr. Huang Zi Tao sighs as he steps out of his apartment. His thick coat hugged him warmly as he walked down the snowy sidewalk. When he reached towards a park, he sat over the bench with a frozen pond just before him. Zi Tao sighed, humming a soft tune as he stared at the ice covering the pond.

Checking in his phone, he dialed a certain number. The rich Chinese accent of a man greets him, pleased to hear from his child was a quite surprise.

"Hey, Dad" Zi Tao smiles as his father Senior  Dr. Haung greets him back as happily. They greeted each other before Zi Tao paused. His voice soft almost whispers. "Do you remember Wu Yifan..?"

"Oh? Wu Zi Shen's Son was it?" Zi Tao's father answered, a nervous chuckle followed. "What about him son? It's been so long you have mentioned him..?"

Zi Tao's sudden view changes as a memory slides forward.

He remembers a young boy lying unconscious over a soft white hospital bed. It was not long ago when the youth's mother had died in a car explosion. That was not the case but something about poisoning which brought Wu Yifan back to Hospital again. 

Young Zi Tao already knew who the young man was, it was not something new as being the son of the most influential man can serve a great memory for others but it was not something that led ZiTao to know this person. It was him being constantly brought to the Hospital for various cases. His mother, Mrs Wu who would always show her concern but as if it was only ZiTao who could see through her facade. 

ZiTao's first impression of this youth was that he was a troubled clumsy kid but later it changed to just being unlucky while some time later it changed him thinking the youth was a 'whole disaster'  indeed. 

Zi Tao was fine though but when the visits got frequent even he seemed to start getting worried. 

When the boy would get discharged ZiTao would be there randomly popping up, as if he was already there to send him off. Yifan was someone who had noticed Zi Tao though, following his doctor parents while some days just wandering around the corridor but Yifan couldn't say anything to him as Zi Tao parents won't mind their son roaming out around in their workplace then who was Yifan to stop him. 

ZiTao wouldn't say if it was purposely or coincidently but somehow or the other they would cross paths but no one would think over it too much. The youthful boy who took over his father's business at such a young age became as successful as his father. 

Now the same boy turned man was brought again. His youthful baby face had gained a slight sharpness but against the light he looked as pale as a white sheet of paper. His lips were purple like he was fed poison while his body was as still as frosted ice. His breathing was weak, so low that one can mistake him as dead. He looked so worn out that Zi Tao was sure he would faint if he ever tried to get out of that bed. 

The hospital beds can be quite rough and hard but Yifan  being a child of a well-known businessman has its perks of getting a VIP room with everything extravagant. 

ZiTao doesn't know what happened but when the boy woke up he started to fuss around, throwing things and maybe some of them have hit him too but ZiTao never complained. 

Zi Tao got to know it later. Yifan's mother died in a car accident while his father brought him back not even letting him attend her funeral. Yifan was angry but his tantrums, anger and stubbornness never affected Zi Tao. 

Somehow there was a string which attached them even surprising most of the Doctors, even his parents. Zi Tao was the first to get Yi fan attention after the Older's mother died. He lost most of her memories and even forget the accident but never did he asked Zi Tao to get lost like he did to his father Mr Wu. Even when Yifan was discharged they would still meet but would never directly make it clear what was going between them. The silence was peacful and they loved it until that one day everything changed. 

Yifan stopped visiting, if surprisingly they had an encounter with each other, it would be polite and not as if they had a great sense of understanding. Yifan look more closed off at every meeting. Zi Tao felt so far away that he didn't know how to help the young man who seemed to wormed a way into his heart. Some time ago the later even started to avoid any eye contacts with him to straightky ignore his presence. Zi Tao for some reason felt cheated like he was used and thrown away. Its ridiculous when they weren't even dating but it still felt like his heart was getting stabbed again and again. 

Months went by, the young man disappaeared but Zi Tao still remembers how much his heart ached, he wanted to see him, even a slight glimpse was fine but his wish didn't come true till the day Yi fan was brought back to Hospital again. He clearly remembers his shaking hands, his cold fingers brushing the soft strands slightly as Yi fan laid motionless over the same bed but this time the doctor given his case was none other himself. 

He recalls how hard it was for him. His feelings were all over the place but as a doctor he was  bound to his duty more then his heart. He remembers losing the beat of the Older's heart. He remembers how those hands left him when they took Yifan's body away. He tried to stop but they didn't let him. Yifan was taken away to the VIP ward where Zi Tao didn't have any access too. Still he waited,....waited for his parents to give him a hint but ...nothing. The day his parents faced him with a defeated look Zi Tao knew he should have avoided it. 

He is gone….

"Why did you lie Dad ….?" Zi Tao felt his voice getting smaller but his hands trembled. His lips wobbled trying to smile but it flattered as tear rolled down his eyes. For the first time in years Zi Tao let his emotions to crumble. 

I'm sorry son, but we couldn't save him….

Zi Tao remembers the words. 

He is gone….

"You knew didn't you…?" 

Dr. Huang stayed silent, he only hummed letting Zi Tao to take in his silence as a yes. 

"You could have trusted me but you....Why..?" Zi Tao paused voice cracking. Taking in a deep breath, he raised a finger quickly swiping away the second tear that rolled down next. His vision bluring as the ice cold pond reflected his damped crumpled face. 

The line went dead as Zi Tao cut the call. His father's voice fading in as he stared hopelessly towards the flickering snowflakes. 

His lips spread into a small broken smile as he lets his palm forward to catch the little flakes in his hand. The wind carrying his voice letting it melt with the descending snow. 

"I hope you live well…." 

❤❤❤❤

Meanwhile

Baekhyun took a protective stance in front of Chanyeol cutting away Oh SeJun sight of view. Smirking the old fellow dropped his gun tsking. 

"Why do you always to be so naive Byun Baekhyun?" Oh SeJun bit his lips, his grin widening as he observe the little boy. "Threats didn't work on you, not even warnings and now even though I had to pull my last wicked tricks you are still standing here protecting that bastard. Do you have a death wish?" 

Baekhyun raised a slight brow as his eyes switch towards the uninvited guest behind Oh SeJun. All were armed man clad in Dark Red Outfits mixed with men in Dark Blue Outfits as well MinJi and Sung Ho smirked as they had their guns pointed towards the rest of the Eagles. Yoon, Ming and Xi Chen all have went back to their stoic appearances as they stared down looking all calm and relaxed as if there were no guns over their heads. 

"Oh? You seem worried for them Little Baekhyunee? Don't worry you will meet them soon...for sure" 

Baekhyun's gaze broke as his eyes switch over Oh SeJun again. He was grinning showing all his teeth which Baekhyun badly want to break and shove them into a dustbin. 

This man not only had ruined Chanyeol life, he has manupilated Kris Hyung, taken advantage of his parents, threatened Kyungsoo and Broken Sehun beyond repair. Baekhyun for sure would never bow down to such a monster nor would he let him harm his loved ones again. 

"What do you want?" Baekhyun asked, his voice without a hint of fear or hitch. Oh SeJun gave him an impressed nod as he sat himself over the chair passed for him by his gang. As he settled down Baekhyun wondered if this man ever had a decent talk with anyone or was Baekhyun and exception. 

"Why don't you join my Gang?" Baekhyun hold back a snort at Oh SeJun's words. "A bravery like yours and a sacrifical heart is hard to found" 

Baekhyun finally let his smile slip, but his eyes were hard as he replies. "Well, I'm too costly, cheap people like you won't be able to afford me"

Oh SeJun's grin wavered but he pulled it up again as he chuckled to hide his snarl. "Forget it then….lets, ….talk about .. Park Chanyeol. What would you take to hand him over. You see I've some unfinished business with that boy" 

Baekhyun's palms slid cooly inside his pant pockets where they clenched slightly before he relaxed himself back. Showing even a slight weakness in front of this man means defeat which Baekhyun will die but won't show it. 

"My man is not for sale" Baekhyun emphasized the word 'My Man' which led Uncle Wu to smile slightly which didn't go unnoticed by Oh SeJun who frowned ...finally. 

"Alright, then…" Oh SeJun guestered towards his Men who walked forward towards Baekhyun who didn't even look a bit intimidated by the bulky man suddenly standing over him. 

Oh SeJun's frowned deepened as he watch the little boy to stood still not even moving or stepping back. 

"You are already fallen into my trap Byun Baekhyun. Step aside or else…" 

Oh SeJun's warning fell to deaf ears as he guestered another two of his men to pull Baekhyun aside while the other two went towards Chanyeol but as soon as those two men made a move to touch Chanyeol a rough hand grabbed it. 

Oh SeJun who has his eyes fixed on Baekhyun jumped as his men let out startled gasp. Oh SeJun didn't understand untill he eyes followed all his men. 

His eyes widened, as they lay on the pale figure lying unconscious over the bed just a second ago who now stood as if he wasn't shot nor weak. 

Baekhyun followed suite, his eyes gaping with mouth slighyly parted as he watched the figure stood up graciously, not giving two shits about his wounds nor to the people pointing guns at him. 

"Park Chanyeol…You  … How...." 

Chanyeol smoothly cut Oh SeJun's words regarding him with a such a menaching smirk, as if the man was a clown before him. 

"Maybe recheck your traps next time. You must have forgotten who you are playing against

Baekhyun's eyes shine as he stared at the tall lad, his hands itching to check over him while his body was yearning to melt with his but as Chanyeol spoke his whole attention was on Oh SeJun and Baekhyun was aware the situation at hand. So he kept his mouth shut to not distract the taller or create even further problems. 

Oh SeJun's shoulder's slackened a bit before he concealed his dim mood with a grin. 

"Wow, well played Park Chanyeol" Oh SeJun laughed but didn't let his guard down. His stare darkeneing as he raises his own gun towards Chanyeol who watched him without a hint of fear. "I must say….you gave me a shock their but...you are still below me. Why don't you come nicely with me maybe….i will spare everyone here" 

Chanyeol's lips turned upwards as several clicks echoed inside the mansion. Chanyeol eyes darted behind Oh SeJun as the man himself moved his body around to get another shock of his life. 

The men clad in Dark Red clothes who had their guns pointed towards the Eagles now had planted their guns towards the Scorpions who look as if they have sawn ghost. The Eagles and the Dark Red figures nodded towards Chanyeol who had his eyes still fixed on Oh SeJun who has gone pale all of a sudden.

Hah! He got betrayed by his own men. 

"Oh SeJun they say we must never underestimate  two types of people" 

Chanyeol nodded back towards the men who led the scorpions over to their knees their hands raised up in the air. I helb back a laugh at the irritated and horrified faces of MinJi and Sung-Ho. 

"The People who let us live..."

Chanyeol stepped forward, a man handing him a gun as he stopped just before Oh SeJun whose hands were trembling as he still has his gun Pointed towards Chanyeol who leaned in just to have his eyes met with Oh SeJun's. 

"And the people who let us Survive …" 

Sirens rang in the air and before anyone could utter a single word there was another voice booming in the House. 

"Oh SeJun you are under arrest. Drop your weapons and Surrender" 

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Hello Again 🌺

How was the chapter ?

Any Confusions? Anything I should clear now so that the further chapters will be clear to you?

Thankyou for reading 🌷

Also, I wish everyone to have a wonderful year ahead.  Stay Safe. Stay Healthy. ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.1K 3.2K 38
The moment I saw you, I knew it was too good to be true. Fate took her turn, reuniting us once again. After all, We were... Meant To Be. NOTE & Quote...
75.2K 2.9K 31
❝ come on, come on, don't leave me like this i thought i had you figured out ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 two demigods, both forbidden in many different ways, f...
580K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
59.9K 4.7K 83
Island Legends Book 2 Island Legends is an epic fantasy adventure series set in a galaxy reeling from devastating wars, filled with countless alien s...