𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 || 𝘙𝘢𝘺 𝘹...

By itz_beauty

❝ ray...aren't you the one holding back? ❞ ❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜ Y/n, the Vice-President of the student co... More

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 - 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 - 𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺 - 𝙰 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚙
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻 - 𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼 - 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽 - 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾 - 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿 - 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙿𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚔
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶 - 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷 - 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚕
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸 - 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝙳𝚊𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹 - 𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺 - 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻 - 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚎𝚍
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼 - 𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽 - 𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎
𝙰/𝙽
𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎
|| 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚈𝚘𝚞! ||

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 - 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝙱𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗

1.6K 74 185
By itz_beauty

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Y/n!" I heard a voice call out from behind me. I turned around to see Conny, Eugene, Phil, Nalia, Sherry, and Mark.

I smiled gently and halted myself so that the little ones could catch up to me. Surprisingly, Ray was late.

"Our parents said that it's okay to walk with you!" Conny exclaimed as she hugged my leg. I giggled and picked Conny and Sherry both at the same time.

"Now, children. Make sure to follow me and stick together. We indeed wouldn't want one of us getting lost." I instructed.

They all replied with an, 'Okay!', and we walked together while they told me stories of times that had happened in the Elementary building.

"Yo, Y/n." Ray saw me being surrounded by a bunch of kids. I probably looked like a mother duck with my little ones following behind.

"Ray!" the children cheered as they all waddled to Ray and hugged his leg since they couldn't actually reach him.

"Morning, kids." Ray greeted, patting each one of their heads. They all grinned before going back to me.

"We're heading to the Elementary building since their parents gave them permission to walk with me, wanna join us?" I offered.

"I don't mind." Ray stated and we began our journey to the Elementary building of The Promised Neverland Academy.

"Aw, it appears we have arrived at your Elementary. " I frowned as I put down the two children I was holding in her arms a moment ago.

They all whined and clung to Y/n even more. I giggled as I bent down to their size.

"Now now, children, you have to go to school now. Make sure to get good scores and no fighting with other children. Understood?" I scanned them.

"We understand!" they all yelled in unison as they gripped the handles of their backpacks with their own unique designs.

"Y/n, Ray, let's walk home together!" Eugene tugged on my skirt as he did a puppy face. I resisted the urge to pick him up and squeeze the life force out of him.

"We can't. I have a hunch that Emma is probably planning to do something after school, so that might prevent us from walking home together." I reasoned.

They finally accepted the fact that the two of us couldn't walk them home and they decided to enter their school gates.

"Have a lovely day, children!" I exclaimed as I waved at them. Ray waved at the children as well.

They turned around and grinned at us as they waved back and entered their school building.

We then walked to our own school with a motherly smile on my face. I was in a good mood since I got the chance to see them.

We entered the school gates and walked inside the building. I went over to my locker and changed into my school shoes and placed my outdoor shoes in the locker.

We all dealt with classes and just did our best in every subject. The final bell finally rang, telling us that classes had just ended.

"Yay!" Emma suddenly stood up from her chair with her thumb sticking out. Classes had just ended for the day.

"Is something the matter?" I questioned, placing my textbooks inside of my school bag.

"Why don't we have a study session together for tomorrow's exam?" Emma proposed. Norman immediately agreed.

"Am I automatically included in this? I mean, do we really need to study?" I inquired. We all get good grades without even trying.

"Then, it'll be at Y/n's house." Emma pointed a finger at me. I shouldn't have even asked.

"What, my place?" I repeated. Why does it even have to be my place? Can't we just go to Emma's place instead?

"Ray, you're coming with us as well! You can't back down." Emma told him. Ray just sighed in reply.

"Right. After going home, everyone, make speedy preparations! Onto the battlefield!" Emma cheered.

"Battlefield?" I repeated. I see, so my house is now considered a battlefield and to Emma. Ara ara, why is that?

"Don't give the enemy time to clean his room!" Emma ordered. Norman had no idea what's going on, but he just supported Emma.

"Wasn't this supposed to be a group study session?" Ray recalled. Yes, it was. For some reason, my house became a battlefield.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Welcome, Ray. You were pretty quick." Y/n gave him a gentle smile before letting him inside of the house.

"Don't get the wrong idea. My place was just nearby, so I just so happened to get here early." Ray explained, entering the house.

"I'll go make us some tea." Y/n informed, leaving the young man inside of her room.

"I'm alone in Y/n's room..." Ray mumbled, staring at the various flower pots with different varieties of flowers in them.

"Fufufu...if you're going to search Y/n's room, now's your chance to do so!" Emma's voice mischievously whispered in his head.

"You shouldn't do things like that! Y/n left you in her room because she trusts you! Don't break that trust!" Norman argued.

Ah yes, his conscience. For some reason, Emma represented the devil while Norman represented the angel.

And right now, Emma, who wanted Ray to search around her room, was winning over his thoughts.

"Also, don't poke around in my room. Understood?" Y/n instructed as she noticed Ray just standing in the middle of the room.

"U-Understood." he stuttered. He was lucky Norman's voice desperately tried to prevent him from doing the bad.

Y/n had a hunch that Emma's voice was probably telling Ray to snoop around while Norman tried to prevent him from doing so.

"Y/n's blouse..." Ray muttered, noticing a neatly-folded, white blouse on top of Y/n's bed. He approached her bed.

Ray nervously reached his hand out to the blouse and poked it with his finger before grabbing it.

"Do it!" Emma's voice chirped with the distant cries of Norman in the background as he told Ray to stop.

"What am I...doing?" Ray quickly pushed the white blouse away from him, but it was as if there was some gravitational force slowly pulling the blouse towards him.

"What am I...what..." Ray gave in to his desires and hugged the blouse, wishing it was Y/n.

This action of his caused Ray to flush a deep shade of red, but he was alone in the room, so he just allowed his desires to take over.

"Ray...what are you..." Ray flinched when he heard the sound of someone's voice. He nervously turned around.

"Fufufu..." Emma mischievously giggled as Norman smirked at Ray's actions from earlier, making Ray put the blouse back down.

"To erase memories, a heavy impact is required to the brain." Ray threatened. They quickly pretended as if they saw nothing.

After a few minutes, Y/n came back with a tray with 4 cups of tea and a few handmade sandwiches.

"Amidst the smell of daily life, there's the aroma of Y/n!" Emma grabbed the blouse and sniffed it herself.

"What are you doing with my blouse?" Y/n's voice made Emma halt and place the blouse back down on the bed.

With that awkward situation behind the four of them, their group study session began.

"I'll pretend that didn't just happen, so open your book, Emma." Y/n ordered. Emma whined and shook her head.

She then turned on Y/n's television and began to scroll through her Netflix account to find something good to watch.

Y/n grabbed her textbook and shot it at Emma, earning a headshot from her. Norman just sweatdropped while Ray sighed.

"K.O.! Perfect!" the television announced.

Emma didn't feel like watching Netflix, so she decided to play some streetfighter instead of studying.

"Ray, would you be able to help me with this question?" Y/n requested, showing Ray the problem.

This was surprising and a rare sight to see since Y/n was one of the smartest students in the entire grade.

Ray sat across from Y/n while Emma sat on her right side of the table. Norman sat on the left side.

"Sure." Ray grabbed the notebook from her hands and scanned the problem and formed a solution in his head.

"This part? For this problem, you do this. Got it?" Ray explained as he answered the problem.

"She won't get it if you solve it for her." Emma retorted. Ray didn't know this, so he immediately became flustered.

This made Ray disappointed as he slammed his head on the table. Norman offered to teach Y/n instead.

"Ray, you don't have to be so disappointed." Emma comforted, patting his back.

"I'm not that disappointed." Ray quickly argued before the two of them watched the other two.

"If you apply the formula here, you can easily solve it like this." Ray explained as he scribbled down some numbers in her notebook.

"Oh, how could I have been so blind to have not realized that? Thank you, Norman." Y/n thanked him.

"There seems to be good chemistry between those two. Ray, are you jeal-" Emma cried out in pain as Ray pinched her arm from underneath the table.

"What are you doing, Emma?" Y/n questioned as they watched her collapse on the ground and rub her arm.

"Well, Ray just got jealous because you two are so clo-" Emma attempted to sit up before her arm got pinched once again to prevent her from talking.

"What on Earth is going on here?" Norman sweatdropped.

Y/n sighed and they then got back to studying.

"Oh? This is a different problem." Y/n pointed out. Actually, Y/n was absent during the day they thought that lesson.

"I-I'll hwel-help yo...I-I..." Ray began to stutter. Emma and Norman covered their mouths to stifle their laughter.

"I'll help you out." Ray repeated after clearing out his throat. Y/n accepted his offer.

"He did a retake?" Emma and Norman mumbled, surprised by Ray's sudden confidence.

After they were done studying, Ray helped Y/n clean up the mess they made while Norman packed his things, including Emma's stuff.

"Now we should be able to ace the exam!" Emma cheered, laying down on Y/n's bed with a relieved sigh.

"Indeed." Y/n agreed as she carried the tray while Ray packed his things inside of his bag.

"Speaking of which! Why don't we go on a trip during our summer vacation?" Emma suggested.

"That sounds lovely." Y/n stated with a smile.

"A trip, huh? In that case, the log home my mom and I rented last time might be good." Ray mentioned.

"That sounds exciting!" Emma exclaimed, raising her arms in the air as she collapsed back on Y/n's bed.

"A log home? I've never been to one." Norman admitted. Y/n never went to one as well.

"We should book one right away." Emma said.

"It's a bit too early for that, though..." Norman chuckled.

"We can do that after we're done with our exams." Y/n reminded, leaving the room with the tray.

"On a trip...with Y/n..." Ray mumbled, hiding his face behind a textbook. Norman and Emma began to tease Ray.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

"Yay!" Emma suddenly stood up from her chair with her thumb sticking out. Classes had just ended.

"Everyone, how was the exam?" Emma questioned. At the moment, it is now lunchtime.

"Same as usual." Ray, Norman, and Y/n replied in unison. They then grabbed their desks and they formed one table with them.

"By the way, the weather forecast said that it would rain this afternoon, right?" Norman recalled.

"Rain? When it's this sunny?" Y/n questioned, pointing to the window to reveal the blue sky with the sun shining so brightly.

"The weather changes frequently this time of year." Norman argued, taking a bite out of his onigiri.

"So you brought an umbrella, then?" Y/n inquired. Norman nodded as he scavenged through his bag for it.

"I forgot to take it from the top of my desk!" Norman gasped as realization hit him. He left it on the desk in his room.

If the rain is one drop, it is millions, cascading from a confident sky. I watched as the rain began to pour.

It's the sort of weather that washes everything anew, bringing deep puddles into which children splash.

And in that happy congregation of water and air, is the sense of being alive, that from such beautiful simplicity comes everything we love, the flora, the fauna, the very essence of nature.

"I present to you my revolutionary, new item which helps wash the gloominess away on a rainy day." Emma mentioned.

"Oh? What's that?" Norman asked.

"Probably something dodgy." Ray remarked.

"Something that will further a couple's passionate relationship is...here it is!" Emma revealed some kind of heart.

"It's a huge heart." Norman commented.

"If you attach this to the end of an umbrella, it'll be transformed into a real love umbrella." Emma explained.

"I-I see." Norman's face flushed pink.

"It would look like a fire warning marker if I'm being completely honest with you." Y/n admitted. This discouraged Emma, but she quickly got back up on her feet.

"Here you go, Ray!" she offered, handing the heart over to Ray, giving him a wink.

"I don't want it. It looks dumb." Ray declined her offer.

"It's quite the downpour. It's gloomy, and yet, it's so lovely." Y/n commented, watching water droplets fall to the ground.

"Just when I prepared for the rain, I ended up leaving my umbrella on my desk." Norman sighed.

"I have a spare one." Emma mentioned.

"I think I have an umbrella, too. How about you, Y/n?" Ray asked. Y/n shook her head, telling them that she didn't bring an umbrella with her.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Thanks for the umbrella." Norman thanked her as he accepted the blue umbrella from Emma.

"Sure, sure. I guess keeping a spare umbrella came in handy, after all." Emma grinned.

Ray and I finished putting on our outdoor shoes. We came just in time to see Emma's umbrella shoot out of her hands.

"Huh?" Emma looked down at her umbrella, confused. We stared at her in shock because of what just happened. Surprisingly, it wasn't even on purpose.

Norman and Emma decided to share an umbrella, which is quite ironic since Emma was the one to offer an umbrella.

"Well then, Y/n, Ray, we'll see you tomorrow." Norman waved.

"On the way back...a pure white shirt turned transparent by the sky's drops." Emma started, lowering the umbrella she was holding.

"Your shirts are going to be the ones getting wet by the sky's drops." Ray pointed out, sighing.

"Glossy skin clinging to thin fabric." she continued to fantasize.Emma, hold up the umbrella, Norman's gonna get soaked in rain.

"The sound of the rainfall enveloping you like nature's own background music." she continued.

"Honestly, what's with you all of a sudden?" I asked, resting my chin on top of my palm with a sigh escaping my lips.

"Basically, be careful of the wolf seeing you off, Y/n." Emma exclaimed, pointing a finger at me.

"I'm the one being chased by the wolf, or rather, Ray?" I chuckled. After a while of just chatting, we decided to part ways.

It wasn't supposed to rain today. Well, it was, but I didn't check the weather forecast because it's almost the end of the rainy season.

"Use mine. I'll run." Ray placed his umbrella on my hand and rested his school bag on top of his head.

He then dashed off into the heavy downpour of the rain before slipping on a puddle of water.

"Goodness..." I sighed as he stood up as if nothing ever happened. I felt bad, so we walked home together.

"I sincerely apologize. It must be embarrassing to walk home with a girl, especially sharing an umbrella with one." I apologize.

"N-No, it's fine. Not with you." he stated. I guess he means no one would suspect anything if it's just me. I'm glad.

"Your shoulder's getting wet." I pointed out. Ray told me not to worry about it, but I instructed him to come closer.

"Ray, a little bit closer. You barely even moved." I sighed, having to pull his body closer to mine.

"A-Aren't you embarrassed doing this with a guy?" he stuttered, quickly averting his gaze from mine.

I shook my head in response, saying that no one's looking, so we don't have to worry about anyone suspecting us.

"B-But I mean, what if your crush saw you or something?" he hypothetically asked. I informed him that I don't have one.

"Why are you grinning to yourself?" I questioned, noticing the huge grin on his face before he looked away.

"What if someone were to confess to you?" he fired another hypothetical question at me.

"I think I'd turn them down." I replied. He just suddenly froze and just stared at nothing. It was as if he had seen a ghost.

"Wh-Why?" Ray stuttered, finally snapping back to reality as he stared at the concrete floor below us.

"I mean, I would thank them for taking the time and also for gathering the courage to confess to me, but...I don't know how to explain it..." I chuckled.

"Is that so?" he muttered.

I already have feelings reserved for you, after all.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.8K 1.2K 17
killua saves (y/n) after her being chased by 10 evil men that killed her family
614K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
96.3K 3.1K 34
"I heard... that opposites are much more compatible with each other." "I'm sorry." The rest of the art in the book are either mine or Horikoshi Kohei...
868K 15.8K 24
Isabella, The definition of innocence The light in everyone's darkness The only one pure enough to save a monster herself But who knows? What if sh...