𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 - 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝙱𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Y/n!" I heard a voice call out from behind me. I turned around to see Conny, Eugene, Phil, Nalia, Sherry, and Mark.

I smiled gently and halted myself so that the little ones could catch up to me. Surprisingly, Ray was late.

"Our parents said that it's okay to walk with you!" Conny exclaimed as she hugged my leg. I giggled and picked Conny and Sherry both at the same time.

"Now, children. Make sure to follow me and stick together. We indeed wouldn't want one of us getting lost." I instructed.

They all replied with an, 'Okay!', and we walked together while they told me stories of times that had happened in the Elementary building.

"Yo, Y/n." Ray saw me being surrounded by a bunch of kids. I probably looked like a mother duck with my little ones following behind.

"Ray!" the children cheered as they all waddled to Ray and hugged his leg since they couldn't actually reach him.

"Morning, kids." Ray greeted, patting each one of their heads. They all grinned before going back to me.

"We're heading to the Elementary building since their parents gave them permission to walk with me, wanna join us?" I offered.

"I don't mind." Ray stated and we began our journey to the Elementary building of The Promised Neverland Academy.

"Aw, it appears we have arrived at your Elementary. " I frowned as I put down the two children I was holding in her arms a moment ago.

They all whined and clung to Y/n even more. I giggled as I bent down to their size.

"Now now, children, you have to go to school now. Make sure to get good scores and no fighting with other children. Understood?" I scanned them.

"We understand!" they all yelled in unison as they gripped the handles of their backpacks with their own unique designs.

"Y/n, Ray, let's walk home together!" Eugene tugged on my skirt as he did a puppy face. I resisted the urge to pick him up and squeeze the life force out of him.

"We can't. I have a hunch that Emma is probably planning to do something after school, so that might prevent us from walking home together." I reasoned.

They finally accepted the fact that the two of us couldn't walk them home and they decided to enter their school gates.

"Have a lovely day, children!" I exclaimed as I waved at them. Ray waved at the children as well.

They turned around and grinned at us as they waved back and entered their school building.

We then walked to our own school with a motherly smile on my face. I was in a good mood since I got the chance to see them.

We entered the school gates and walked inside the building. I went over to my locker and changed into my school shoes and placed my outdoor shoes in the locker.

We all dealt with classes and just did our best in every subject. The final bell finally rang, telling us that classes had just ended.

"Yay!" Emma suddenly stood up from her chair with her thumb sticking out. Classes had just ended for the day.

"Is something the matter?" I questioned, placing my textbooks inside of my school bag.

"Why don't we have a study session together for tomorrow's exam?" Emma proposed. Norman immediately agreed.

"Am I automatically included in this? I mean, do we really need to study?" I inquired. We all get good grades without even trying.