YOU ,I and OURS

By crazybutterfly411

Life is all about giving a second chance. It is not easy for everyone to have a second chance but sometimes... More

Gratitude !!
COLLABRATION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
" Author note "
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Most important note
Chapter 36
hello !!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
50k celebration !!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Micchami dukkadam
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
author note
Chapter 50
author note
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Author's note
Disconnect to connect
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Author note
Chapter 56
chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Author note
Thankyou !!
author note
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Author note
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
IMPORTANT
Chapter 72
chapter 73
Author's note
Chapter 74
Sign off
chapter 75

Chapter 22

2.7K 184 148
By crazybutterfly411

Naksh look at krishi sitting beside in the car playing with her unicorn looking adorable . He could not thanked god for giving him such this precious person in his life . She was his precious. She is best thing that happened to him and he just want to do all the possible things to make his daughter happy .

He smiled and looked at the laptop in front of him as he was doing his work . He was going to attend a important meeting for his company and his parents are out for some important social gathering , and on top today krishi's school is off due to weekends . He tried to ask krishi to stay with robin and stacy , but she clearly denied that she want to be with him , so here she is going with him to client place .

Naksh understood that the incident have given a sort of fear in krishi's mind and he himself was scared to leave her alone . He smiled at his daughter who was happily playing and concentrated on his work .

After like half and hour , they reached at the client place . After giving assistant Maya his laptop bag , he picked krishi in his arms after e wearing his coat and walked inside the office with full glory . Naksh moved inside the office , followed by andrew and his secretary. The client secretary greeted him and escorted him towards the guest meeting hall where ayush kapoor  was already waiting for him . Ayush  kapoor was naksh university friend. They have met in Calfornia  when naksh was completing his master .

As they entered the floor , all eyes turned to him and all the females were gawking him and their eyes widened looking at a beautiful baby girl in his arms . He didnt care , and moved the the guest office .

" Good morning Mr Singhnia . I hope you didnt have any problem while coming here " Ayush said shaking his hand and naksh smirked

" ofcourse , it really great to meet you . "Naksh said while krishi look at the person who was talking to her daddy . Ayush smiled looking at the doll in naksh hand and forward his hand towards her .

" hii doll ?? Can I know the name of this pretty angel who have came in my office " aayush said while krishi hid her face in his father's neck shyly . Its was pretty normal for her to behave like this as a child is not comfortable to talk to stranger that easily and ayush understood.

" please make yourself comfortable . We can start the meeting within few minutes " ayush said in professional tone and naksh nodded . Naksh dont indulge his professional and personal life together . For him ayush was a friend in outside the office but here he was his client.

They started discussing about the project work while krishi sat silently with the father and watch him doing his work .

" Tia can you please pass me those files of Mr sharma which were with you for drafting "keerti said tia who was sitting next to her.

Getting no response , she looked at tia who was sitting next to her talking to someone with a shocked expression . But few minutes she cut the call and keerti lightly tapped on her hand .

"I am calling you since 15 min , and you are here talking. What was so important that you were talking in business hours and that too with these shocked expression.

"Areey dii you know the handsome that was coming to our office is already married " tia said dramatically like there was a war happening between india and china .

" so what he is married? What you have to do with him and on the top how do you know that he is married. You havent even seen him yet " keerti said looking for the file on the desk on Tia's table .

" Dii  that Raksha from designing department was telling me that she saw him with ayush sir with a baby girl in his hand and you know he  has a cool chocalately brown hairs , strong and chiselled jaw, high cheekbones and prefect nose . He is just looking like a model in Grey suit and you can just stop and keep looking at him for hours . I looked at his pictures , he really looked like a model . God why he is married" Tia said dreamily and making keerti more irritating. Finally losing her control , Keerti pinched her arm and tia came out of her dream land .

" ouch di . It was so hard . Why you did that " tia said rubbing the spot where keerti have pinched her and sat on her chair .

" stop dreaming and give the Mr sharma file if you have completed the drafting . I have to give it to ayush sir then " Keerti said while tia stood up from her chair with jerk .

" what you havent completed it yet . How will I give summary and submit the file tia " keerti said and glared at her who pouted.

" woh actually I was busy watching the pokemon movie so I forget ." Tia said fidgeting her finger while keerti shook her head . How to explain this 20 year girl who is herself a kid .

" leave it I will complete it . You concentrate on the Kalani's file " keerti said and moved to her cubicle .

After a hour , it was lunch break and vansh being the foodie came to keerti's cabin as sash have already given his presentation and the clients were impressed , tia was also free by now and keerti was the only one working. So he came to bring her to food court so that they can eat the home made lunch which keerti's mother sends for them .
" common oreo , come na . Cant you see this handsome and charming man is hungry and you are doing your work . If I dont eat on time , you know my fan following will decrease, I have not yet got married , I am viri .." vansh started speaking but stopped when a file hit his face .

"Done with your drama, drama queen . Now shut up . I will take 10 more min then I will join you guys " keerti said and looked the computer screen in front of her .

" what !!! 10 minutes , I will die . I dont even had my breakfast today in hurry . Okay if you are not coming give me the lunch . Let me see what yummy thing aunty have send for me " vansh said rubbing his hands and put his hand forward to pick keerti's bag but before he can do that keerti pulled the bag towards her side .

" dare you touch it . I know you and sash will complete it completely , and leave no bite for me . Stay for 10 min then we will go " keerti said put bag in her lap holding it and started doing the work again making it difficult for vansh to take the bag out of her grip .

Vansh glared her and picked out his phone from his trousers and started scrolling down the instagram . After good 10 min, picking her bag keerti shut the cabin door pulling vansh who was looking like he will die if he dont get food by now .

Finally they reached to the food court where tia was sitting at there usual spot while Sasank was ordering something near the counter . Keerti moved and sat near tia while vansh took seat in front of them and waiting like a puppy who is going to get his treat by now .

Keerti picked out the lunch box and before she could open the box , vansh snatched it and started to open it . Keerti looked at him with her jaw dropped but ignored as it was usual .

" yummy yummy aloo and puri with gajar ka halwa" vansh said licking his lips in excitement and opening the tiffin box while Sasank came with there orders and sat next to him .

Soon they started eating ofcourse with keerti and vansh bickering and sash looking at them with smile and tia stealing glances of someone secretly with smile on her face .

They were totally engrossed in there eating when they heard  a man pleading someone . Vansh looked at the scence and saw a man in black suit pleading a baby girl around 4 years .

" baby please let go now if papa got to know he will scold me . Please " the man said trying cooing that little angel .

Krishi liked icecream very much but to take care of her health and hygiene , naksh dont let her eat in excessive amount . One scoop a week or month that's it .

" baby please now you had one scoop , I will take you back on sunday for more icecream " the man said in pleading tone but the girl shook her head as no .

"No I want scoop of chocolate icecream andrew uncle otherwise I will tell dadi that you give kiss to aunt maria . " krishi said smiling while andrew look at him in horror .

"Baby please , dont tell that to dadi and you know if sir got to know he will kill me alive " andrew said in scared tone.

"How about I take you to amusement park and buy you a new unicorn " Andrew said trying to bribe her but he didnt knew whose daughter she is .

" no I have a unicorn see . I want icecream . Please " krishi said showing her unicorn while andrew got tensed .

He crushed him that in what moment he decided to take krishi out for a round as she was getting cranky and when they entered here she saw the icecream . And seeing icecream , there is no backing out from krishi side .

Sash and vansh moved towards the counter to order icecream and smiled looking the the angel in hands of a man . He may be some client here as they didnt saw him in office .

After taking icecream vansh moved towards the girls who were looking something in there phone .
Krishi pouted and looked around when her eyes captured someone laughing and her eyes twinkled looking at that person.

She moved out of her chair and ran towards the person. Andrew stood and starting running behind her .

"Mumma " krishi shouted happily hugging keerti's legs who looked at krishi shocked and vansh dropped his icecream in horror listening to that like he have seen a ghost while sash and tia too looked shocked.

Keerti looked at krishi with shock and then her eyes went to andrew who was huffing . Krishi is indeed her but what she is doing here .

She came out of her thought when krishi pulled her pants with her hand .

" mumma ..." krishi said making her hands up asking keerti to pick her up .

Keerti smiled at her and handing her icecream to tia , she smiling picked krishi in her arms and kissed her cheeks making her friends gasped .
Krishi hugged her mumma tight and hide her face in crook of her neck making her smile .

" oreo " keerti looked at vansh who called her and indicating towards krishi who was in her arms . She could she a lot of confusion in there eyes and indicated them that is long story she moved towards there seat and others followed .

Her friends nodded in understanding and took there seat while andrew keep standing .

" andrew you can have a seat " keerti said while andrew nodded in no .

"No mam I am comfortable " andrew said with smile and keerti nodded. Vansh looked at the man he was approx 6 feet , with a muscular body and charming looks. He looked at himself . That man can easily crush him into pieces . He gulped and averted his gaze from him and look at the doll with keerti sitting in her lap .

" hello I am vansh and you are??" Vansh forwarded his hand to krishi but she didnt responded instead looked at keerti who smiled .

" tell you name to uncle " Keerti said to krishi while vansh glared her and sash controlled his laughter .

" from which angle I look uncle to you that you are saying her this oreo " vansh said to keerti who ignored him and look at krishi.

" uncle she is not oreo . She is mumma . Krishi's mumma " krishi said glaring at vansh and hugged keerti. Sash smiled looked that the bond . Finally keerti is having the happiness in her life in some form otherwise she is very reserved and smile with them only.

" sorry now tell me your name " vansh said holding his ears and krishi smiled.

" my name is krishika Singhnia, I am 4 year old . " krishi said like a tone just like what s kg student says making everyone laugh .

Soon it was pleasant moment . Krishi was opening with vansh , sash and tia .

" mumma icecream " krishi said pointing at the outlet but keerti shook her head as no and krishi pouted but agreed.

Andrew look at her in horror . He was trying to make her agree with many gifts but here she without any demand agree .

"Papa " krishi shouted loudly making everyone in the room turn towards the entrance while saw their boss entering with someone .

Krishi jumped out of keerti's arms and moved towards naksh who just entered in food court area as andrew have told him and picked krishi in his arms . Tia looked at keerti shocked .

How could she probably know naksh and why didn't she said anything when she was talking about him ??? While sash and vansh were like what is actually going on . The biggest billionaire daughter is claiming there friend as her mother and her friend in not denying .

"What the actual fuck is going on oreo" sash said to keerti demanding answers .

Hello guys ,

Hope you all like the chapter .

Comment down the person you like the most in the chapter .

Click the star buttonPlease!! Pretty please . Just once I will be happy you know .

Next update - I dont know specifically but I will to be update soon . I am actually going to trip to udaipur so I will be busy .

Dont miss me much , I know you wont .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 6.8K 51
When life is busy giving us the highs and lows, there is one thing that strengthen us to face them and that thing is called LOVE. The world's most pu...
940K 74.7K 65
Separated by distance united by hearts. But what happens when time leaves insecurities etched on hearts? A couple try to rekindle love that they onc...
168K 6.8K 80
[First book in Our Chance Series] He is rude. She is polite. He is cold-hearted. She is soft-hearted. He was extroverted. She is introverted. He's a...
574K 26.8K 48
Arranged Marriages in India are common. Arranged Marriage between two powerpack business houses is common, as well. But what are the complications on...