Your Baby Kei~ (Tsukishima x...

By cIzxthy

"Tsukishima is not a baby Y/N" Hinata exclaimed. "But his MY baby kei" I said with a smirk. More

🦖🦕CHAPTER 1🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 2🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 3🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 4🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 5🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 6🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 7🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 8🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 9🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 10🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 11🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 12🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 13🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 14🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 15🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 16🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 17🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 18🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 19🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 20🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 21🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 22🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 23🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 24🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 25🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 26🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 27🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 28🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 29🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 30🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 31🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 32🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 33🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 34🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 35🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 36🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 37🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 38🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 39🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 40🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 41🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 42🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 43🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 44🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 45🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 46🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 47🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 48🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 49🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 50🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 51🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 52🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 53🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 54🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 55🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 56🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 57🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 58🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 59🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 60🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 61🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 62🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 63🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 64🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 65🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 66🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 67🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 68🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 69🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 71🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 72🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 73🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 74🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 75🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 76🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 77🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 78🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 79🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 80🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 81🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 82🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 83🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 84🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 85🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 86🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 87🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 88🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 89🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 90🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 91🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 92🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 93🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 94🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 95🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 96🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 97🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 98🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 99🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 100🦖🦕

🦖🦕CHAPTER 70🦖🦕

7.6K 142 99
By cIzxthy

Tsukishima's POV:

I went to the bar where Natty said and I saw Y/N sleeping on the counter. I sighed and grabbed her shoulder and walked home.

We reached our home I laid her on the couch and I sat on the floor. I saw her opened her eyes and I start scolding her.

"oi, do you know what time is it?" I said and she just hummed.

"fuc- why did you drink?" I asked her and she just hummed.

This is no use but I'm still scolding her. I'm sure she'll remember tomorrow.

"what if something happened to you?" I said and I saw her eyes getting watery. "do you know how much I'm worried? It's almost midnight for fuck's sake Y/N"

I saw some tears rolling down to her cheeks. I wiped it with my thumb and picker her up in a bridal style and went to the bedroom and continued to scold her.

I laid her down and fix her pillow. "sleep" I said and sat beside her and caresses her hair. "I don't want this to happened again" I said.

I was about to stand up but she pulled me and fell on the bed...

"fuc- tch" I said and I glared at her. "you're lucky I love you" I said and laid down beside her and kissed her forehead.

Y/N POV:

After a long session of scolding, I fell asleep. To be honest, I feel like Kei is my daddy that scolds me every time I did something wrong.

*Timeskip Morning*

I woke up with a headache. I grabbed my hair and started pulling it to reduce the pain (I dunno that's what I do when I have a headache). I slowly sat up and try to remember what happened yesterday night. I widen my eyes when I remembered that I'm drunk and called Kei.

We shit, that's embarrassing

I quickly stood up and went to the kitchen and saw Kei cooking. I hugged him.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled and I heard him hummed. I pulled away from the hug and sat on the chair. He sat in front of me and start eating and then after a few minutes of silence, he said something that made me shocked.

"Pack your things and get ready to leave" he said making me widen my eyes.

What does he mean that pack my things and get ready to leave?

"P-Pardon?" I said nervously and he looked at me in the eyes making me more nervous.

"pack your things and get ready to leave. I won't repeat myself Y/N" he said making me gulped.

"w-why would I p-pack my t-things?" I asked him nervously and he raised his brows

"don't you wanna go to the beach?" he asked making me sighed in relief. "what do you think I'll kick you out of this house?" he said and smirked. I glared at him and slowly nodded.

"you're so mean you know" I said and put some pancake in my mouth and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"what time we will leave?" I asked him and he looked at the clock and think for a second.

"now" he said and stood up and went upstairs leaving me alone in the kitchen.

"WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS LEAVING ME IN THE KITCHEN?" I shouted and sighed.

"YOU'RE OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE A COMPANION IN THE KITCHEN" he shouted in reply and I massage my temples and stood up and went upstairs too.

I went inside our bedroom and I saw Kei packing his things already in his travel bag and I went to the closet to pack my this also. 

Kei's

Mine

"how long are we going to stay there?" I asked him.

"2 days and 1 night" he answered making me squeal. "oi stop squealing, it's annoying" he said making me rolled my eyes.

I grabbed my beach outfit and fold and put it in my bag but Kei stopped me.

"you're not wearing that" I heard Kei said it making me raised my brows.

"and why is that?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes.

"tch, because I said so" he answered and I pouted and gave him puppy eyes. He stared at me like he's cringed at my face and rolled his eyes and continued packing.

"just cover yourself" he said and I smiled

He's so protective

I finished packing my things so I took a bath and wear my outfit.

"Let's go" Tsukishima said and I hummed in response.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.2K 14
"Tsukishima, she follows you like a duckling!" After a 6 year old girl named (Y/N) was left to fend for herself by her mother, she happens to stumble...
1.2M 44.3K 56
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞�...
71.2K 2.1K 26
•COMPLETED• ⚠️UNDER CONSTRUCTION A Tsukishima Kei x Reader Series We were both as cold as ice. I wonder who will melt first? Started: 12.28.20 Finis...
479K 22.7K 24
"Bokuto why are both of you sitting in the freezer?" "It's hot." "So... you thought sitting in the freezer would be a good idea...