๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐๐ž๐ฌ โœฆ ๐๐š๏ฟฝ...

By VoodooBytes

Dull Blades ; ยป Y/n L/n is a world class figure skater. She trains hard every day to continue to compete in s... More

๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐๐ž๐ฌ
1. ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ
2. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ
3. ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ
4. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜บ
5. ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด
6. ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
8. ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ
9. ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ด.
10. ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ
11. ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
12. ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
13. ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ด
14. ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ
15. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ
16. ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต
17. ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ
18. ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด
19. ๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
20. ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
21. ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ
22. ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜บ, ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜บ
23. ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
24. ๐˜ช ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ
25. ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ
26. ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ '๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ
27. ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ
28. ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต '๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต
29. ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
30. ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต '๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ
31. ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ,๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ
32. ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ
33. ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด , ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ
34. ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
35. ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ
36. ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ
37. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
38. ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ
39. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ
40. ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ
41. ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
Boris's sketchbook

7. ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ

5K 103 286
By VoodooBytes

Monday
December 18, 2020
2:00 pm - 11:00 pm

[ Y/n ]

Despite how I feel, I still have to go to practice. I stood on the ice and listened to Mabel yell at me. "Go. Do it again now. Correctly this time." She spat. I sighed and went to do the piece again. "No! No! No! Get your ass back here!" She shouted. I skated over to her and she grabbed my shoulder. I yanked it away and glared at her.

"What is wrong with you today?!" She asked. "It's none of your fucking business Mabel. I pay you to coach me not barge in on my personal life!"

"Well when your personal life interferes with your skating it becomes my business. Is it Boris?" She asked. "No! No... It's my mom. That bitch lied to me! She's not sober at all!" I slammed my fist on the wall and put my head down. "Oh darling... Come to me." I got off the ice and hugged Mabel, shaking my head.

"It will be okay... You just need time to heal."

. . .

Boris and I sat at the dinner table, talking about his day. "The winter formal comes soon. Two days... Tickets going on sale." He muttered. "Would you like to go?" I asked. "Very much yes. With you. But I hate dances too so very much no." I smiled and laughed. "We might be able to go for a few minutes after the show." I smiled. "Ah! Thank you! I buy tickets tomorrow then!"

. . .

The whole world went through these fazes of going too fast or too slow. I hated the way it did that for me and honestly I hated when time ticked away normally as well. I just kind of hated everything right now I guess... Everything except Boris.

He sat at his desk and drew in his notebook. I plan to get him a sketchbook for Christmas. A nice one. "Whatcha drawing Boris?" I asked. "Pretty birds..." He muttered, puffing out some smoke from his cigarette. I got up and walked over to him. I draped my arms around his shoulders and rested my head on his. I watched as his hand delicately pulled the pencil along the lined pages to make realistic looking birds.

"They're lovey..." I whispered. "It is for you." He beamed. "I work three days on it. I will add more birds too." I sighed and kissed the top of his head. "I love you so much Boris."

"And I love you more. Now, go rest. You had long day. I just finish birdie and come join you in bed."

I nodded and walked back over to the bed. I laid down, pulling the covers up to my chin. Boris finished sketching quickly and turned his lamp off. He walked over to the bed and laid down. Despite it not even being a real bed but rather a mattress on the floor, it was damn comfortable.

He snaked his arms around me and kissed my shoulders. "Goodnight Boris." I whispered. "Goodnight Y/n/n."

. . .

The next morning I didn't have time for breakfast. During practice I was starving but... I was doing good. I felt light and was doing everything right! Come lunch I skipped it and took over for one of my coworkers. I needed the extra cash for Christmas anyways. I was doing great and the hunger wasn't even that bad.

"Excuse me miss?" I walked over to the table and smiled. "Hi, is there any chance we can also get your wine of the day?" I nodded and walked back up to the counter to grab a glass. "Y/n, table 2 needs you." I nodded and held a finger up. I filled the glass and walked back to the table. "Thank you." I turned away and walked to table two.

"Oh, would you like the check?" I pulled my notepad out of my pocket to grab their check. "No. Not yet. We were wondering if you know a boy named Boris?" I laughed and scratched the back of my head. "I'm not comfortable talking about my personal life at work. Sorry." I turned around but was splashed with one of their drinks.

"Hey!" I turned around the the girls started throwing everything at me.

Their drinks, their food, the silverware, the plate, bowls, and napkins. Everything. I ran into the back while they all shouted at me. I heard them being told to leave while my coworkers tired to comfort me. I shook my head and cleaned myself off. "It's fine. I just need a change of clothes..."

"No, you can have the day off." My boss insisted. "Thank you." I whispered, rushing out of the restaurant.

. . .

I sat at dinner with Boris, poking at my food. "Do you... Not like it?" He asked. "What? No! It isn't you... I just had a really shitty day and... Boris the girls at your school are really jealous! They're borderline psychos!" That and I've decided to starve myself for a few days before the show. "I know. My whole life- Did they do something to you?"

"They showed up at my work and embarrassed me! They threw everything at me. The food, the drinks, the fucking dishes!"

He got up and walked over to me. "Everything is so fucked right now Boris... I want it all it all to stop. I want it to go back to when it was you me and we didn't have to worry about all the crazy shit. I shouldn't have taken your class on the field trip and I shouldn't have made it public that we were dating!"

"So you don't want to be seen with me anymore? That would make you happy? No winter formal?" His eyes filled with tears but I could tell they were real  and he didn't want to cry. I turned and hugged him tightly. "No... That's not what I want. I love you Boris." He hugged me back and cried. "I love you so much." I whispered.

.  .  .

"Boris..." I whined. All I got was a few grunts in return. "You fuck me so good baby." I grabbed at his hair. He had his head resting between my neck and shoulder as his hips thrusted quickly. I moved my hands down and scratched his back. "Shit. So good Китти." He moaned. I tried to hold my orgasm as his thrusts slowed.

They were deeper more powerful thrusts and I couldn't hold back my moans. "Fuck Boris... I'm-"

"Holy shit!" I yanked the covers over Boris in I and looked at the person. "POTTER?!"  Boris shouted. "You know him?!" I asked. "Yes... Detka this is Theo. Theo is friend from school." He sighed. I stared at the boy then looked back at Boris. Right, Boris was hanging around him at the ice rink. "Well... I'll let you finish." Theo mumbled. Boris shook his head and lit a cigarette.

"Just let us get dressed." The boy closed the door and Boris got out of bed. I got out of bed as well and walked into the bathroom. I started to clean myself up and Boris peeked in. "Sorry. You want to finish later?" I smiled and laughed a little. "It's fine Boris. I'm more worried about you getting blue balls." I joked.

"Haha. You are very funny. I am going now. Do not be shy... Potter is very nice."

I nodded and Boris walked over to kiss my head. "I love you." I smiled and turned around to give him a quick kiss. "I love you too."

. . .

Boris sees to really like this Theo kid. They get along very nicely. They look like they're going to be good friends. I'm so happy for him. My stomach is starting to hurt though. I pray it doesn't growl because Boris will force me to eat. "So, Y/n, how long have you been putting up with Boris?" Theo asked. "What? Oh. Too damn long." I smiled, nudging Boris. "Ah bullshit." Boris hugged me and pushed me onto the couch.

"She love me." Boris informed Theo proudly. "She say it every day." He followed up. "Seems like she prefers to say it at night." Theo muttered. "Do not be jealous I have hot girl who rides dick better than a bike. She do's other things too. Like she skates. She also draw with me sometimes but mostly... She sucks dick!"

I rolled my eyes and Boris hugged me tighter. "Does." I corrected but he ignored me. "Kidding. She really is good at lots of things. She is very nice person to have around. Very nice and very smart. I give her my life if she needed."

"And I'd give you mine."

"Damn." Theo started to laugh and took a drag from his cigarette. "Love her." Boris reiterated.

◊◊◊

Китти — kitty

◊◊◊

Word count: 1,468

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 64 17
This is a vance x reader book Basically for Simps A bit of swearing this book doesn't have SMUT ( this is my first book so don't come for me sayi...
362K 31.6K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: โ€ข.ยฐNORMALยฐ.โ€ข (So go read that one first)
17.8K 329 10
A RORY KEANER X READER STORY Moving In with your Cousin Ethan and Experiencing a crazy first day between a weird flirt and Drama Club kids. You're i...
785K 29.1K 97
๐€ ๐’๐Œ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐…๐€๐‚๐“: you are going to die. does this worry you? โช tua s1 โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ 4 โซ ยฉ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด๐™ท๐š‡๐š๐™ถ๐š๐™ด๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐š‚...