19. 𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴

Tuesday - Wednesday
May 4 - 5, 2021
3:10 pm - 12:05 am

[ Narrator ]

Mabel only took Y/n for half days, she didn't want to overwork her after the fall.

Y/n would go home and stretch or do off ice even though she wasn't supposed to. She shopped and cooked new things, cleaned the house, did laundry, watched tv.

But she was always bored.

[ Y/n ]

I cleaned up Boris's entire room but now was time for the closet. I opened it and sighed. Jesus Boris, how bad did you let this get?

I pulled out a laundry bin and started tossing white clothes into it. As I dug through the pile, I hit a hard cover of a book.

I pulled the book out and my eyes widened.

Boris's sketchbook!

He never lets anyone look through it unless he's around to show them the pages he wants them to see.

I bit my lip and sighed, opening it.

On the first page, there were little drawings of himself. His art style was so cute but I knew he could draw pretty realistically too.

He flipped to the next page and looked at all the drawings of birds. I don't know why he loves to draw birds so much... He just does.

I flipped through the pages until somewhere in the middle there were drawings of me. Photos I'd sent him scribbled in with notes in Russian on the sides.

I smiled at how beautiful he made me seem. I flipped the page and my eyes widened at the nudes he'd drawn in as well.

"Boris..." I laughed, shaking my head.

I turned the page again and furrowed my eyebrows. Did he... My face lit up and I gasped.

He drew us getting married!

I had on the prettiest dress and my hair was done with flowers in it and everything! He looked so handsome in his suit and the venue it's better than how I've ever imagined it.

I pulled my phone out and took a picture of the page.

How romantic...

I continued to flip through the book, looking at characters from movies, pictures of him and I, and random doodles.

One page caught my eye, making me frown.

"Boris..." I bit my lip and ran my fingers over the cuts he had drawn on his wrist. This page was obviously drawn in the heat of the moment because the lead was smudged, the paper was torn from how hard he had pressed down, and tear stains blurred various spots of the drawing.

The door downstairs opened and I gasped, looking at the time.

Shit! It's 3:30 already?!