12. 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨

Tuesday - Wednesday
January 19 - 27, 2021
11:50 pm - 1:30 pm

[ Boris ]

"I hate you." I spat at Y/n. "Good! I hate you too! You know what, I hate you more!"

"How did I ever love you. You are a bitch. Biggest bitch I ever meet. I fucking wish you would drop dead."

"Fuck you Boris!" She shoved me and stormed out of our room. I heard her slam the front door and her car starting. I sighed and sat on my bed, rubbing my temples. She give me horrible headaches...

"God Boris. You can be a real dick sometimes. I do everything for you and you still want more."

I got up and punched the wall before walking out of the room. There's a party... It's not a good idea. 

.  .  .

"Hi Boris."

"Fuck off."

I grabbed someone's cup and flipped them off as they yelled at me. "Hey, it's the Russian." I looked over at the group of guys and rolled my eyes. "What?" I asked. "Where's your bitch? The ice princess was it?"

"None of your business."

"See... We think you're lying so all the girls will whore over you more. Girls get really jealous." I rolled my eyes and finished whatever was in the cup. It was shitty. "Oh you broke up?!" One of the guys shouted. "You wish." I walked away and was quickly surrounded by girls. "Is it true?"

"No! Leave me alone." I whined, brushing off anyone who was touching me. "Come on Boris." Someone kissed my neck for a moment, sucking harshly on it. I shoved her off and took someone's drink. I splashed her and she gasped. "I hate you." I muttered. "I hate all of you!" I shoved them out of the way and started walking back home.

Half way there I pulled out my phone and took a picture of my neck. When I looked back at it I was mortified. There was a dark hickey on my neck with an obvious bite mark. Oh no. No. No, no, no, no, no. No.

I started to cry as I desperately reached back and tried to get it off. I scratched it and shook my head. Y/n. She will never believe me. She will leave me. I did not do nothing wrong.

I shook my head and sat down on the sidewalk. I cannot lose her. I cannot live without her.

.  .  .

I ended up deciding to squat for a few days till it went away. Dramatic? Not at all. If Y/n thinks I cheated on her she will never trust me again. And she will not trust me if I tell her what happened. Especially since we just fought. I got into my sleeping bag I got from home and hugged one of Y/n's stuffed animals.

She still wasn't home and her skating bag was gone so I knew she was at the rink.

I cried hard, until I fell asleep.

.  .  .

[ Y/n ]

"He wasn't at school... He's not home?"

"No!" I sobbed, holding his pillow. "I heard some rumors that last night he went to a party and yelled at some girls... He's probably sobering up somewhere."

I sniffled and nodded. "Yeah, you're probably right..."

"Okay. I gotta go. Text me when he's home." I hummed and said goodbye before hanging up. My heartbeat slowed and I laid down. It's fine, I'll wake up and he'll be fast asleep next to me... With his crazy curls and his mouth wide open.

.  .  .

"Should we call the cops?" Theo asked. I shrugged and watched as my tears dripped onto my thighs. The door unlocked and I gasped. "I think it's him. Bye." The door opened and Boris stumbled in. He looked like shit... and smelt like it too.

But he was here. He looked up and laughed. "You are supposed to be at practice."

"YOU WERE MISSING!"

Boris sighed and walked past me, up the stairs. I followed him and watched as he tossed a bag into a storage closet. "You were gone... for a week." I said desperately. "I am fine though." I shook my head and grabbed his cheeks. "You were gone. No note, no texts, no calls. Gone. Why?" He pulled away and turned the shower on.

"Why Boris? Why?" I pleaded. "Because of the fight? I'm so sorry. I'm-"

"Because. Something happen and I could not face you." He finally said. I closed my mouth and stared at him. "Bor... Boris look at me." Boris looked at me and I could tell how afraid he was. "What?" I asked. "I was leaving. She trap me. A group and I did NOTHING! She kiss me. I just shove her off and-"

I hugged him and he sobbed into my shoulder. "I thought you would leave. You would never believe. I can't live without you Y/n." I nodded and ran my hand over his hair. "It's okay Bor, I trust you. Now you need to shower, okay?" He nodded and I smiled, studying his face. "Never do that again... I can't live without you either."

. . .

This was my first time over at Theo's house. His stepmom waved me outside so I slowly went to join her. "You're the girlfriend?" She asked. "Yes ma'am..." I answered. "Oh god. Don't call me ma'am makes me feel 100 years old." I smiled and nodded. "I heard your boyfriend was missing... That must've been scary. I'm sorry."

I shrugged and scratched the back of my neck. "How'd a pretty girl like you end up with Boris?"

"Well, for starters, I've always thought he was hot. But he came to the ice rink one day and since I thought he was hot I approached him and we started talking... Then we started dating and 4 months in I moved in to live with him."

"How old were you?"

"Uh 14 or 15." I muttered. "He lives in a real house. My mom and I lived in a trailer park."

Xandra nodded and Boris called me. I turned and he told me we had to go home. I got up and thanked Xandra for talking to me. She brushed it off and I ran inside. "Boris I-"

I noticed his boner and looked up at him. "What were you guys doing?" I whispered.

"Not us. You."

"What?"

"Texts." He muttered as he passed me his phone. When he was gone I was desperate. I'd do anything for him to come home. I'd sent maybe 1,000 thirst messages to him. I sighed and Boris urged me to walk faster. Well this is really going to be great hm...

Word count: 1,095